PDA

View Full Version : Saban The Next Mutation resurrection

turtlefanforever
12-06-2016, 07:27 AM
With all the nostalgia going on and the 3rd wave of turtlemania how come Saban never tried to resurrect The Next Mutation? power rangers is still going strong. would have been a perfect time to a year or two ago.

neatoman
12-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Because Saban doesn't have the rights to make more TMNT material? What's so hard to understand about that? Even if they did, Next Mutation wasn't as successful as Power Rangers, so there would be no point to it. By the way, I don't think Power Rangers is still going because of popularity, I think it has more to do with the fact that it's a glorified dub of Super Sentai.

As for a "turtlemania"? Let's face it, the Nick TMNT show was not popular enough to constitute another "turtlemania". There was a brief spike in interest when it first launched, but that's really all it was.

turtlefanforever
12-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Because Saban doesn't have the rights to make more TMNT material? What's so hard to understand about that? Even if they did, Next Mutation wasn't as successful as Power Rangers, so there would be no point to it. By the way, I don't think Power Rangers is still going because of popularity, I think it has more to do with the fact that it's a glorified dub of Super Sentai.

As for a "turtlemania"? Let's face it, the Nick TMNT show was not popular enough to constitute another "turtlemania". There was a brief spike in interest when it first launched, but that's really all it was.

Saban has the rights to The Next Mutation.

ToTheNines
12-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Oh my god, stop.

neatoman
12-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Saban has the rights to The Next Mutation.

They can make DVDs but they can't make new episodes, they don't have the license.

CyberCubed
12-06-2016, 01:39 PM
This is one of the worst threads I've seen posted here in a while. There's no way a fully grown adult can't tell the difference between what companies own a franchise.

AquaParade
12-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Gosh, there are some rude responses in this thread. Maybe I'm missing something, but it really makes this place unpleasant.

No interest in Seeing Next Mutation revived even if the rights were all in order, however.

CyberCubed
12-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Gosh, there are some rude responses in this thread. Maybe I'm missing something, but it really makes this place unpleasant. .

Its a combination of the level of ignorance and possible potential trolling. The thread starter is known to hate on the Nick cartoon mindlessly despite only ever watching 1 episode.

Autbot_Benz
12-06-2016, 01:50 PM
With all the nostalgia going on and the 3rd wave of turtlemania how come Saban never tried to resurrect The Next Mutation? power rangers is still going strong. would have been a perfect time to a year or two ago.

Easy the show was a pile of Sewage crap. Give it up man TNM is like Bayturtles its Dead keep it that way.

Aaronardo
12-06-2016, 03:46 PM

Congratulations, you're the only person in the world who doesn't even tolerate Season 1 of the Nick series but wants TNM to get a reboot.

There are three main reasons why Saban has never tried this:

The show wasn't successful to begin with.
Saban doesn't so much as have the rights to make any new TMNT products (they have licensing rights for ONLY The Next Mutation).
There is a very large general consensus that TNM was utter f*cking garbage and should never be mentioned ever again.

snake
12-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Lol third wave of turtlemania

Yeah ok

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Congratulations, you're the only person in the world who doesn't even tolerate Season 1 of the Nick series but wants TNM to get a reboot.

Saban doesn't so much as have the rights to make any new TMNT products (they have licensing rights for ONLY The Next Mutation).
There is a very large general consensus that TNM was utter f*cking garbage and should never be mentioned ever again.

Again, I gotta applaud somebody's way with words! Kudos. :tlol:

Autbot_Benz
12-06-2016, 04:22 PM

[/LIST]

what do you expect he is a troll

IndigoErth
12-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Besides... while TMNT franchise may have it's goofy side, it presumably didn't take them long to figure out that their Power Rangers formula does not at all work for TMNT.

It's a guilty pleasure now as the terrible short lived thing it was, but trying to resurrect a series like that is just going to be history repeating itself.

Sabacooza
12-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Instead of resurrecting the Next Mutation which wasn't well received by most TMNT fans, why not do a live action series with a look and feel similar to the 1990 movie? Let's try leaving all the cheesy cartoonish stuff behind and have a more serious take for once. Everyone says the Daredevil Netflix series is great. Maybe take some cues from that?

ToTheNines
12-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Gosh, there are some rude responses in this thread. Maybe I'm missing something

He's a troll.

AquaParade
12-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Apologies if I spoke too soon.

turtle1237
12-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Easy the show was a pile of Sewage crap. Give it up man TNM is like Bayturtles its Dead keep it that way.

TNM makes the Bayturtles look like acclaim Oscar winning movies. Megan Fox's buttshot would get the trophy for best actress from the first film lol. And the CGI would get best picture.

Xav
12-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Besides... while TMNT franchise may have it's goofy side, it presumably didn't take them long to figure out that their Power Rangers formula does not at all work for TMNT.How the heck is Next Mutation in the Power Rangers formula? Other than both being live action kids shows made by Saban they have nothing in common.

Candy Kappa
12-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Despite doing well when it aired, it's not a very good show or a interesting universe for the most part. And it's on Netflix for those who want to watch it, plus TNM was re-released back in 2012-2013.

ProactiveMan
12-07-2016, 02:11 AM
I dunno, with better writing and less goofiness, the show could have been pretty good. I don’t think it was necessarily a bad fit to make a Turtles show in a Power Rangers vein, ie. a light-hearted, live-action kid’s show. They could have done a better job with it though.

Wesley
12-07-2016, 10:45 AM
No, I'd say TNM is better off left in the past.

Andrew NDB
12-07-2016, 12:00 PM
I know this is a joke post, there isn't any reason to. TNM was never successful... so it wouldn't even be a study in, "How can we bring back a hit from 1997 for 2016 audiences?", it would be, "How can we take a series that failed immediately on launch in 1997, and bring it back in a way that doesn't in 2016?"

No one is going to throw any money at making that happen. No one.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-07-2016, 12:37 PM
I know this is a joke post, there isn't any reason to. TNM was never successful... so it wouldn't even be a study in, "How can we bring back a hit from 1997 for 2016 audiences?", it would be, "How can we take a series that failed immediately on launch in 1997, and bring it back in a way that doesn't in 2016?"

No one is going to throw any money at making that happen. No one.

We say this, and yet Michael Bay is rubbing his grimy sweaty hands together in maniacal glee...

DestronMirage22
12-07-2016, 01:15 PM
We say this, and yet Michael Bay is rubbing his grimy sweaty hands together in maniacal glee...

Oh man, just the thought of Bay making a Next Mutation movie has me feeling queasy. :sick:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Oh man, just the thought of Bay making a Next Mutation movie has me feeling queasy. :sick:

Shell cleavage everywhere.

neatoman
12-07-2016, 01:54 PM
I have not watched the show beyond the first two episodes, were there any loose threads or some untapped potential that would justify a revival? I'm not talking about wheter or not the show was popular/good enough to "deserve it" (popular opinion seems to imply otherwise), just if there was anything of worth that can come out of a revival.

CyberCubed
12-07-2016, 02:00 PM
I have not watched the show beyond the first two episodes, were there any loose threads or some untapped potential that would justify a revival? I'm not talking about wheter or not the show was popular/good enough to "deserve it" (popular opinion seems to imply otherwise), just if there was anything of worth that can come out of a revival.

The show had no real ending, and the main villain Dragon Lord was never defeated.

Wesley
12-07-2016, 03:19 PM

I don't remember much about the show, to be honest, but I watched the first few eps for the first time in ages a few years ago. I don't think there were any good loose ends other than The Shredder making a brief return.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-07-2016, 03:40 PM
The only thing Next Mutation deserves is a chance to have some of its characters and plots mined for revamping in IDW and Nick cartoon.

Venus, Dragon Lord, Vam Mi, Bonesteel, and Andre are all pretty great--or COULD be great, if written appropriately and for a specific purpose. Yes, even Venus.

IndigoErth
12-07-2016, 03:45 PM
How the heck is Next Mutation in the Power Rangers formula? Other than both being live action kids shows made by Saban they have nothing in common.
It's the same style and tone.

I never saw TNM when it was new, only watched it two or three years ago when it was available on demand via my cable. I had no idea who made it and I've never watched Power Rangers, my only familiarity with that one is through the commercials and yet with that alone I quickly picked up on it that TNM had to be made by the same people. So I would not agree they have nothing in common; it felt similar enough to be obvious who was behind it. They tried to give TMNT the same hokey style, sound effects, etc and it doesn't work for them.

Shell cleavage everywhere.
Why did "Grab her by the cloaca" just run through my mind. *cringe* :ohwell:

sdp
12-07-2016, 04:09 PM
A TNM thread full of misconceptions? yup. Well let's get started with the clean up.

About the Power Rangers debate, both sides are technically right, it has the style of the Saban Toku shows it adapted and yet it's also different enough to be considered its own thing. The style is obviously similar since it's the same production but other than that they did try to do their own thing.

Those are not really true, the show was relatively successful just not a hit and it was expensive. Saban owns TNM show that's it like how Fred Wolf owns the OT. TNM is unfairly hated by most, does it deserve to? Maybe but it's hated by people who've never really seen more than a few clips and there're redeeming features of it.

It's a product of its time, it doesn't need a revival but its characters do deserve a second chance and a live action turtles show also deserves a second chance. A second season would've been great but back in 1998. There were a few lose ends like Shredder returning and Dragon Lord never being defeated and I believe the "good" dragon who went back to his home land to gather forces but he may have returned in another episode I can't remember.

The show had no real ending, and the main villain Dragon Lord was never defeated.
There's like 3 episodes where he is defeated but the turtles just kind of leave him there, especially the last one could've easily been a finale.

The only thing Next Mutation deserves is a chance to have some of its characters and plots mined for revamping in IDW and Nick cartoon.

Venus, Dragon Lord, Vam Mi, Bonesteel, and Andre are all pretty great--or COULD be great, if written appropriately and for a specific purpose. Yes, even Venus.
Exactly, couldn't agree more.

DestronMirage22
12-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Why did "Grab her by the cloaca" just run through my mind. *cringe* :ohwell:

That's gross dude. :dead:
But it did remind me of this funny skit:
taaFW8TGEzI
(Note:Has some adult themes, but nothing NSFW. Just warning you.)

pferreira
12-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Actually it did pretty well in ratings. The Next Mutation wasn't cancelled due to poor ratings from what I remember.

Let's try leaving all the cheesy cartoonish stuff behind and have a more serious take for once. Everyone says the Daredevil Netflix series is great. Maybe take some cues from that?Yes dark, edgy, totally serious, humourless, boring... :roll:

Sabacooza
12-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Yes dark, edgy, totally serious, humourless, boring... :roll: I'll tell you what's boring. Having Fred Wolf inspired **** shoved down our throats in just about every current incarnation now is boring.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 09:55 AM
I'll tell you what's boring. Having Fred Wolf inspired **** shoved down our throats in just about every current incarnation now is boring.

Shut up, fool. You don't know what you like!

NOW ENJOY THESE FRED WOLF REFERENCES LIKE A REAL TMNT FAN WOULD!!!!!!!

turtlefanforever
12-08-2016, 10:04 AM
y'all live some shallow unfulfilled lived. Keyword here is tried but you'll take any chance to harp on TNM and others cause it's the "cool" thing to do. Hope the acceptance of elderly men/women and prepubescent children on this board was worth it.

neatoman
12-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Yes dark, edgy, totally serious, humourless, boring... :roll:

Daredevil does what it's meant to and does it well, it has been critically acclaimed for a reason.

I guess you'd like it better if the boom mic guy walked right through the set in every episode, or if the scripts were lifted wholesale from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Sabacooza
12-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Shut up, fool. You don't know what you like!

NOW ENJOY THESE FRED WOLF REFERENCES LIKE A REAL TMNT FAN WOULD!!!!!!!:lol: You got it nailed down.

Candy Kappa
12-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Everyone knows that Daredevil could have been Super duper MEGA Critically acclaimed if they only had added cartoony Sproing and Ding-dong sound effects.

While TNM had goo ratings and was canceled due to budget issues and not the quality of the content, the show was pretty bad with it's childish humor, dead-eyed costumes and poor acting. I've seen the show twice and a half, it's not something that needs or deserves to be revived. Season two didn't happen, no April, no Casey and no Shredder resolution, but I don't mind.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Yes dark, edgy, totally serious, humourless, boring... :roll:

Anyone who doesn't like Netflix's Daredevil must be sacrificed live under a blood moon to Ch'thulu to make penance for his questionable taste.

Quiver in mortal dread before the tentacled monstrosity.

neatoman
12-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Anyone who doesn't like Netflix's Daredevil must be sacrificed live under a blood moon to Ch'thulu to make penance for his questionable taste.

A couple question here:

Where do I find tickets to this event?
How much do they cost?
Can I bring my own refreshments or is that against policy?

Andrew NDB
12-08-2016, 11:40 AM
I'll tell you what's boring. Having Fred Wolf inspired **** shoved down our throats in just about every current incarnation now is boring.

This. Very much this.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 11:51 AM
A couple question here:

Where do I find tickets to this event?
How much do they cost?
Can I bring my own refreshments or is that against policy?

Chant "Tentacled Mary" three times in front of a mirror at midnight with the lights off, and Its Nefarious Emissary will appear and she will provide you with tickets.

The soul of one human; it does not have to be your own, and you are encouraged to name your enemies' souls without their knowledge at this time. Win-win.

If you bring your own refreshments, you need enough to share. C'thulu does not approve of one mortal hoarding all the Cheetos. Sharing is caring.

neatoman
12-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Chant "Tentacled Mary" three times in front of a mirror at midnight with the lights off, and Its Nefarious Emissary will appear and she will provide you with tickets.

The soul of one human; it does not have to be your own, and you are encouraged to name your enemies' souls without their knowledge at this time. Win-win.

If you bring your own refreshments, you need enough to share. C'thulu does not approve of one mortal hoarding all the Cheetos. Sharing is caring.

Do souls of different people hold different value, if so, how do I know? For example, is the soul of a leader more valuable since it comes with more influence over the masses or is there a less tangible quality that determines the value? Let's say I bring in a soul that is worth more than a normal human soul, do I get a bunch of mouse souls as change?

CyberCubed
12-08-2016, 12:29 PM

Outside the pandering of the second Bay movie, I don't think that's ever happened.

Neither Nick nor IDW focus on Fred Wolf characters more than any other characters or their original/new characters.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Do souls of different people hold different value, if so, how do I know? For example, is the soul of a leader more valuable since it comes with more influence over the masses or is there a less tangible quality that determines the value? Let's say I bring in a soul that is worth more than a normal human soul, do I get a bunch of mouse souls as change?

It gets complicated pretty quickly. For instance, it takes twenty internet troll souls to match one well-adjusted human being soul. BUT, the level of hatred one levies against a soul, no matter its default value, can greatly increase its value.

So say I sacrifice CyberCubed. I'd have to throw in Mew, Etsy, Goku, C42, and a bunch of other trolls to make bank.

But if TotheNines sacrificed CyberCubed, that dude would get Taylor Swift's soul in change because of how badly he hated Cubed.

DestronMirage22
12-08-2016, 01:14 PM

I'll be in attendance. You can find me sitting in the corner summoning the almighty Shuma Gorath to wreck everyone's sh*t. :P

neatoman
12-08-2016, 01:15 PM
It gets complicated pretty quickly. For instance, it takes twenty internet troll souls to match one well-adjusted human being soul. BUT, the level of hatred one levies against a soul, no matter its default value, can greatly increase its value.

So say I sacrifice CyberCubed. I'd have to throw in Mew, Etsy, Goku, C42, and a bunch of other trolls to make bank.

But if TotheNines sacrificed CyberCubed, that dude would get Taylor Swift's soul in change because of how badly he hated Cubed.

Alright then, this of course brings us back to pferreira, what would his worth be? He's the one you said should be sacrificed in the first place.

I'll be in attendance. You can find me sitting in the corner summoning the almighty Shuma Gorath to wreck everyone's sh*t. :P

Are ticket prices for Shuma Gorath's sacrices different from Cthulhu's?

DestronMirage22
12-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Are ticket prices for Shuma Gorath's sacrices different from Cthulhu's?

Yes. They are 20 human souls or 10 forum member souls apiece.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZuoFMAuj0IQ/hqdefault.jpg

Xav
12-08-2016, 01:25 PM
It's the same style and tone.

I never saw TNM when it was new, only watched it two or three years ago when it was available on demand via my cable. I had no idea who made it and I've never watched Power Rangers, my only familiarity with that one is through the commercials and yet with that alone I quickly picked up on it that TNM had to be made by the same people. So I would not agree they have nothing in common; it felt similar enough to be obvious who was behind it. They tried to give TMNT the same hokey style, sound effects, etc and it doesn't work for them.Not really. I mean Power Rangers can be goofy at times, but it was never a non-stop Looney Toons cartoon like Next Mutation was.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 01:52 PM

You fvcking party crasher.

Alright then, this of course brings us back to pferreira, what would his worth be? He's the one you said should be sacrificed in the first place.

Well, I don't hate him; I'm apathetic. So if I were to use his name as soul barter, I'd have to throw in a few other banned 'Drome members to even it out.

So... hmmm... mental calculations...

1 Pferreria = 0.00001 Taylor Swift?

Yes. They are 20 human souls or 10 forum member souls apiece.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZuoFMAuj0IQ/hqdefault.jpg

But what of the individual worth of the forum member? We can't all be judged alike. What's the black market value on CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's soul? How many CyberCubeds am I worth?

Candy Kappa
12-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Now I'm torn about discussing TNM or Lovecraft...

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Now I'm torn about discussing TNM or Lovecraft...

Both, Candy. This is America. WE CAN HAVE BOTH.

DestronMirage22
12-08-2016, 02:07 PM
But what of the individual worth of the forum member? We can't all be judged alike. What's the black market value on CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's soul? How many CyberCubeds am I worth?

In the eye of Shuma Gorath all are equally worthless. :P

neatoman
12-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Well, I don't hate him; I'm apathetic. So if I were to use his name as soul barter, I'd have to throw in a few other banned 'Drome members to even it out.

So... hmmm... mental calculations...

1 Pferreria = 0.00001 Taylor Swift?

So I'm assuming the great old one holds these ticket sales for additional profit, because that sounds like an insanely great deal for him. Just one person in attendance and it's worth it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 02:27 PM
So I'm assuming the great old one holds these ticket sales for additional profit, because that sounds like an insanely great deal for him. Just one person in attendance and it's worth it.

It's really not about the profit for the Old Ones... it's more about eradicating all human life and trapping them in eternal torment. That's why the rules are so flexible; it entraps people like you and me who willingly sacrifice our lessers for our own material gain, except we're blind to (or ignore) the fact that with each soulful transaction, our mortal realm becomes more vulnerable to consumption.

Powder
12-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Another thread ruined. :tgrumble:

ProactiveMan
12-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Everyone knows that Daredevil could have been Super duper MEGA Critically acclaimed if they only had added cartoony Sproing and Ding-dong sound effects.

Most shows could be improved that way. Imagine how much better SVU would be if Ice-T yelled “badda boom!” every time he shot a sex offender.

All this talk has made me want to watch TNM.

neatoman
12-09-2016, 01:50 AM
Another thread ruined. :tgrumble:

It's a thread about reviving Next Mutation, did you really think it was going to be taken seriously? Maybe changing the subject to the exchange rate of human souls was kind of weird, but it's a hell of a lot more fun to take about.:lol:

pferreira
12-15-2016, 09:07 AM
I'll tell you what's boring. Having Fred Wolf inspired **** shoved down our throats in just about every current incarnation now is boring.Not every incarnation but yeah that could get boring after a while I'd admit.

Daredevil does what it's meant to and does it well, it has been critically acclaimed for a reason.I haven't seen it and choose not to, not my thing.

I guess you'd like it better if the boom mic guy walked right through the set in every episode, or if the scripts were lifted wholesale from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?Curious, have you seen Buffy in HD by any chance? :lol:

But if TotheNines sacrificed CyberCubed, that dude would get Taylor Swift's soul in change because of how badly he hated Cubed.Slow day is it? :D

Well, I don't hate him; I'm apathetic. So if I were to use his name as soul barter, I'd have to throw in a few other banned 'Drome members to even it out.If we sacritifice you can I have a drink with The Doctor? :D

Alright then, this of course brings us back to pferreira, what would his worth be? He's the one you said should be sacrificed in the first place.Personally I think we should sacrifice 14 year old trolls who make posts about writers plagiarizing bloody Superman! ;)

neatoman
12-15-2016, 01:09 PM
Not every incarnation but yeah that could get boring after a while I'd admit.

I haven't seen it and choose not to, not my thing.

Curious, have you seen Buffy in HD by any chance? :lol:

Slow day is it? :D

If we sacritifice you can I have a drink with The Doctor? :D

Personally I think we should sacrifice 14 year old trolls who make posts about writers plagiarizing bloody Superman! ;)

I'm sorry, who's the troll here? Why don't you go live in your fantasy world where OotS is a financial success and lazy hacks like David Wise deserves credit for what's clearly the work of real creative people like Eastman and Laird, you're clearly not suited for talking to anyone outside of it.

pferreira
12-22-2016, 12:19 PM
I'm sorry, who's the troll here? Why don't you go live in your fantasy world where OotS is a financial success and lazy hacks like David Wise deserves credit for what's clearly the work of real creative people like Eastman and Laird, you're clearly not suited for talking to anyone outside of it.I never said OotS was a financial success. I thought it was going to do well but never said it actually did well.

David Wise deserves a lot of credit for the work he did on the series, he was screwed over quite a bit by CBS execs by the end. He developed the Turtles into something new and also wrote a huge amount of episodes which are fan favourites.

I really don't understand your pure hatred for the guy but you know what? It's Christmas and I'll entertain your weird theories like David Wise is a hack because he stole from Superman comics, etc. Here's a song recommended on Facebook by someone I know, this is just for people like you. Enjoy:

Z7ZWy04g5zk

neatoman
12-22-2016, 02:07 PM
I never said OotS was a financial success. I thought it was going to do well but never said it actually did well.

David Wise deserves a lot of credit for the work he did on the series, he was screwed over quite a bit by CBS execs by the end. He developed the Turtles into something new and also wrote a huge amount of episodes which are fan favourites.

I really don't understand your pure hatred for the guy but you know what? It's Christmas and I'll entertain your weird theories like David Wise is a hack because he stole from Superman comics, etc. Here's a song recommended on Facebook by someone I know, this is just for people like you. Enjoy:

Z7ZWy04g5zk

Pure hatred? The guy's just bad writer trying to steal credit, he hasn't been relevant for 20 years and he's (thankfully) easily overshadowed by Eastman and Laird (let's just say you'll never see anything TMNT related have the "based on characters created by David Wise" credit), his statements annoy me but not enough people are ever going to take them seriously. I probably find you far more annoying for defending his BS like Ken Ham defends the book of genesis, just to reinforce your rose tinted glasses regarding a low budget cartoon.

BTW, nice try with the song, fun little coincidence that there's a song about someone named David Wise, but the lyrics seems to imply this David Wise really isn't anyone to envy. Not that it matters, if it refers to real life person named David Wise, it's more likely referring to the guy who composed the music for DKC, he's probably more well known.

Finally, something I've noticed about you. You typically take days, sometimes even weeks to respond and it's always some inane or poorly thought out response. I sure hope you don't spend days coming up with responses like "Well you're 14!", because that would even more pathetic than if came up with it on the fly.

ToTheNines
12-22-2016, 02:11 PM
You two are bitches.

Xav
12-22-2016, 06:22 PM
Actually it did pretty well in ratings.Well apparently Fox had a different definition of "pretty well".

RaphaelsIsolation
12-22-2016, 07:48 PM
I personally don't care for the suckass CGI style animation at all.

very bland to me.. not a fan of the nick show at all, my kids like it though of course ;)

TNM was awful... and no they can't bring it back dude.

CyberCubed
12-22-2016, 08:34 PM
The CG animation for the Nick show is very good for a budget of a TV show.

pferreira
12-30-2016, 11:12 AM
Pure hatred? The guy's just bad writer trying to steal credit, he hasn't been relevant for 20 years and he's (thankfully) easily overshadowed by Eastman and Laird (let's just say you'll never see anything TMNT related have the "based on characters created by David Wise" credit), his statements annoy me but not enough people are ever going to take them seriously. I probably find you far more annoying for defending his BS like Ken Ham defends the book of genesis, just to reinforce your rose tinted glasses regarding a low budget cartoon.Like I said pure hatred. In your mind you can't handle the fact a writer with a great history of writing may have messed with something you like. There's a couple of reasons why he hasn't been writing for cartoons in the past twenty years but he still writes and has been credited for stuff. My advice is stop whining about your poor little franchise being associated with David Wise and get over it! ;)

You two are bitches.Merry Christmas! :o

Well apparently Fox had a different definition of "pretty well".Yeah as stated it did well in ratings but the cost lead to the show being cancelled. As they say in the USA 'go figure'.

BTW, nice try with the song, fun little coincidence that there's a song about someone named David Wise, but the lyrics seems to imply this David Wise really isn't anyone to envy. Not that it matters, if it refers to real life person named David Wise, it's more likely referring to the guy who composed the music for DKC, he's probably more well known.It's Christmas, I tried to be nice but you couldn't take a joke. By the way I didn't go out of my way to find that song, as I said it was on Facebook. :lol:

Finally, something I've noticed about you. You typically take days, sometimes even weeks to respond and it's always some inane or poorly thought out response. I sure hope you don't spend days coming up with responses like "Well you're 14!", because that would even more pathetic than if came up with it on the fly.I comment about you being fourteen because you sound as ignorant as someone your age, you show a complete lack of respect towards anything and anybody before your birth. Since we're analysing each other at the moment and coming up with crap if I had to analyze you I'd say you favour modern blockbusters, playing COD and your idea of humour is PewDiePie since your his target audience.

Now to respond to your above comment it's none of your damn business when I post here but if you must know I only post here once a week. That ok with you? :roll: