PDA

View Full Version : Man punches Kangaroo to save dog

Sage Ninja
12-08-2016, 11:19 AM
This man is has outraged animal rights activates by punching a kangaroo in the face in the wild when it got his dog in a head headlock. Here is the original video:

FIRT7lf8byw

and here is the news report on the incident:

EkDA9_fShNA

I don't know. I think the last thing I would have done was punch a wild animal that is nearly as tall as me in the face. The kangaroo had already let go of the dog. Though it is clear to me that if the man had not intervened the kangaroo would have harmed the dog, was the punch necessary after kangaroo let go of the dog? The kangaroo turned his attention to the man and looked like it was about to throw down with him. But the outrage of what he did seems...a bit much. He punched the kangaroo he did not murder or seriously harm it.

TheSkeletonMan939
12-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Who cares? The kangaroo ####ing didn't.

Candy Kappa
12-08-2016, 11:30 AM
That kangaroo looks so confused after the punch :lol:

But seriously, that was probably the correct way to handle it. The kangaroo let go of the dog and after the punch the kangaroo didn't continue advancing on the guy.

I'd punch a kangaroo to save my dog, hands down. although a moose, wolf or badger is more likely here I live.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 11:53 AM
I'd punch a kangaroo in the face just to say I did.

MAN VERSUS KANGAROO. Odds are 1:3. Two walk in, one walks out.

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW.

Prowler
12-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Lucky for him it wasn't one of those boxing kangaroos.

He had balls. Kangaroos might look cute, but they can be vicious.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Lucky for him it wasn't one of those boxing kangaroos.

He had balls. Kangaroos might look cute, but they can be vicious.

I know, right? You look at them and you think "aw what a big cuddly pouch-koala." And then it's beating your face in because you looked at it wrong.

Nature is vicious. We have to be more vicious than it to survive. That's why I step on every single insect that crosses the sidewalk in front of me.

Except ladybugs and honeybees. Those girls are a'ight in my bug book.

Prowler
12-08-2016, 03:00 PM
I know, right? You look at them and you think "aw what a big cuddly pouch-koala." And then it's beating your face in because you looked at it wrong.

Nature is vicious. We have to be more vicious than it to survive. That's why I step on every single insect that crosses the sidewalk in front of me.

Except ladybugs and honeybees. Those girls are a'ight in my bug book.
Well ducks don't seem vicious to me. They were even afraid of me running after them when I was 4 years old. Same for peac*****.

EDIT: wow "peac*ck" is censored here.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Well ducks don't seem vicious to me. They were even afraid of me running after them when I was 4 years old. Same for pea*****.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Technodrome is offended that you said peacucks. :tlol: :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

Ducks are scary until they accept you as their leader.

For I am Carl, King of Ducks.

Prowler
12-08-2016, 03:06 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Technodrome is offended that you said peacucks. :tlol: :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

LMAO peaCUCKs :lol:

How the hell did a word like "cuckold" become so popular in the last couple of years?

TheSkeletonMan939
12-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Thank 4chan. They ironically - or maybe unironically - call lots of liberal people "cucks".

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2016, 03:10 PM
LMAO peaCUCKs :lol:

How the hell did a word like "cuckold" become so popular in the last couple of years?

No idea. I just needed something to get past the censors.

Peakc0cks?

Dammit, the Technodrome Forums peac0ckblocked me. :tsad:

MsMarvelDuckie
12-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Well ducks don't seem vicious to me. They were even afraid of me running after them when I was 4 years old. Same for peac*****.

EDIT: wow "peac*ck" is censored here.

Ducks not vicious? Ha you've just never met ME..... :twink:

Silence, imposter!! For I am High Queen of All Ducks!! All shall bow before my mighty quack!!

On a side note- I saw this yesterday on TMZ I think it was, and the roo looked like it just wanted to "get to know" the dog. In the Biblical sense. Dog didn't seem TOO terribly upset about it either. The guy was interrupting a case if interspecies dating.... What would the kids be like? Dogaroos? Kangnines? Meh, the roo just looked kind of shocked that the guy punched him. Like he was going "WTF?!"

ProactiveMan
12-09-2016, 01:01 AM
They kill dogs all the time. They have pretty hard-core toenails and very powerful legs. They can support all their weight on their tail too, so when they fight they basically lean back and try to kick each otherís guts out. That wasnít even one of the big ones in the video either.

I donít advocate punching kangaroos, but I donít think he did it too much harm.

http://i.imgur.com/U4aRV6G.jpg

Mayhem
12-09-2016, 03:02 AM
And here's Ozzy Man's take (NSFW!)

vr1idLs-zPw

Eiko
12-09-2016, 03:22 AM
Kangaroos are very beautiful gentle animals, only attack if provoked get them all the time in my back yard.

Shark_Blade
12-10-2016, 01:08 AM
lmfao punch dat kangaroo.

Seriously he didn't harm it much, so internet being internet just wanna overact.