PDA

View Full Version : If they were on your gift list...

IndigoErth
12-08-2016, 09:12 PM
If the Turtles and Splinter were on your holiday gift list, what would you give them? Could be tangible or intangible; normal stuff they might be grateful to have, or something big, or something simple but meaningful, or something homemade with love, or something they could only ever dream of/wish for, etc.

(And am I the only dork that has seen something in a store and thought, "If they were real, would so get them this." :trazz::tlol: And completely why posing this question just for fun around now has been in the back of my mind for months. :twink:)

So what might these guys be receiving from all their would-be friends?

FredWolfLeonardo
12-08-2016, 11:37 PM
The answer is simple: Id buy them mondo humoungus portions of pizza! (and sushi for Splinter)

Wildcat
12-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Don - a real weapon :lol: ...it's a joke people. Ok maybe an actual computer he didn't have to create himself.

Id have to think about the others.

snake
12-09-2016, 05:02 AM
Soap and bathing supplies.

Mzx10484
12-09-2016, 05:15 AM
Each character would get oneself as a MOC toy figure from the vintage toy line. Unpunched, first release 10-back, of course ;) !

DestronMirage22
12-09-2016, 08:32 AM
I'd give the Mirage TMNT medical supplies and various wound disinfectants. Those sewers are dirty.

Jephael
12-09-2016, 07:12 PM
I'd give the Archie Ninja Turtles a proper ending to their series.

pferreira
12-15-2016, 08:09 AM
I'd gift wrap them some pizza. :lol:

IndigoErth
12-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Given that this is the kind of silly stuff I entertain myself with sometimes when bored and zoned out at work I've given it some thought...

Since they don't generally have the luxury of owning new stuff I think from me it's a set of fluffy new bath towels for each and, provided there's an address they could have stuff delivered to, either Visa or Amazon gift cards so they can buy themselves whatever the heck they want for once.

The towels would be a set of two colors each, one their signature color of course.

Leo - a dark blue (Insignia Blue) and a mid-dark gray (Iron Gate), actual existing towels on the shelf as I already like these two myself.
Raph - a dark-ish red and black.
Donnie - a mid-dark purple and white (so some can be easily bleached after his more gearhead-like projects :twink:).
Mikey - a burnt orange and ??
Splinter - maybe maroon? and ??