PDA

View Full Version : Mondo First Turtle Deluxe Edition

Foertmeyer
12-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Anyone interested in selling one or know where I can find one? Looking for mint in box as well as a mint box! Ebay seems pretty picked over these days
Thanks!

chrisr291
12-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Anyone interested in selling one or know where I can find one? Looking for mint in box as well as a mint box! Ebay seems pretty picked over these days
Thanks!

http://www.toydojo.com/mondo-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-leonardo-1-6-scale-collectible-figure/

Check out Toy Dojo, local to Austin so those boxes will be as mint as possible

tmntman
12-09-2016, 07:55 PM

That's not the figure he's looking for.

go_ninja84
12-10-2016, 08:05 AM
http://www.toydojo.com/mondo-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-leonardo-1-6-scale-collectible-figure/

this is the one he is looking for but they are pretty hard to find.

wish i could help but i only have the regular black and white version

chrisr291
12-10-2016, 03:49 PM
OH!!! Yeah, I missed that. Mondo had a few extra just laying around when I visited the show today. Might be worth asking their CS?

I have one, I dunno if it is worth aftermarket prices but it is awesome.

Foertmeyer
12-12-2016, 03:22 PM
thanks guys i broke down and bought one on ebay I paid allot but im going to love it! Anybody preorder the donnie neca figure yet?!!!

cloud
12-12-2016, 03:29 PM
thanks guys i broke down and bought one on ebay I paid allot but im going to love it! Anybody preorder the donnie neca figure yet?!!!

I personally think the DX version was a bit expensive. I had the regular version of the first turtle.
Check out some review videos and avoid the paint rubs when swapping heads.

I have Donatello pre-ordered for a while. I just placed an order for Raphael today along with Mondo Leonardo.

Foertmeyer
12-13-2016, 05:43 PM
I personally think the DX version was a bit expensive. I had the regular version of the first turtle.
Check out some review videos and avoid the paint rubs when swapping heads.

I have Donatello pre-ordered for a while. I just placed an order for Raphael today along with Mondo Leonardo.

Mondo Leo? Please share info!! Where did you order your neca don and Raph from? Did your box come in undamaged on your neca don?

cloud
12-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Mondo Leo? Please share info!! Where did you order your neca don and Raph from? Did your box come in undamaged on your neca don?

Nothing has shipped yet. I pre-ordered from Entertainment Earth.
Donatello I pre-ordered from Calendars.com

Foertmeyer
12-14-2016, 02:29 PM
ok great thanks!