PDA

View Full Version : New Episodes In Korean (Warning Spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2

Vicky82
12-19-2016, 12:06 PM
Warning this thread will be full of spoilers

Thought it's best to do this thread so not to clog the Season 4 discussion thread up.

If you watched the episodes then discuss them here.

Redworld96
12-19-2016, 12:11 PM
I am having a deja vu right now XD

Because Korea did the same thing with Miraculous Ladybug TV show.
It was in another korean channel, but they aired the season finale one month before the original air date in France.

In summary, Korea strikes back :lol:

If they have aired 23 and 24, I dont see any reason to stop it and not air 25 and 26

Penst0ck
12-19-2016, 12:30 PM
I think Battle of the Tokka and Earth might be my favorite Raphael centered episode so far. It really emphasized on his more softer side being the focus this time instead of his fear of bugs or his temper. I was thinking Chompy was just going to be the replacement cute pet on the show, but I was surprised! They actually made an episode around him, creating consequences and conflict.

AND! Freaking the Earth Protection Force got more development! Cant wait to see what episodes come from that cuz now it looks like earth actually as some fire power against aliens now. I wonder what other aliens EPF will end up blasting at. HMMMMMMMM?

The Korean dub is top notch in my opinion, as someone who doesn't speak the language. Cant what to hear it in English!

Vicky82
12-19-2016, 12:39 PM
I am having a deja vu right now XD

Because Korea did the same thing with Miraculous Ladybug TV show.
It was in another korean channel, but they aired the season finale one month before the original air date in France.

In summary, Korea strikes back :lol:

If they have aired 23 and 24, I dont see any reason to stop it and not air 25 and 26

If they do then this could be the biggest leak since that book on the Season 3 final came out before the episode.

AlZarkovski
12-19-2016, 12:45 PM
I watched Korea's TV-program (http://w3.sbs.co.kr/schedule/scheduleSub.do?depth02=d2_2&depth03=nic&channel=Nick&ymd=20161224) next week. No new episodes, only repeats.

Redworld96
12-19-2016, 12:47 PM
I watched Korea's TV-program (http://w3.sbs.co.kr/schedule/scheduleSub.do?depth02=d2_2&depth03=nic&channel=Nick&ymd=20161224) next week. No new episodes, only repeats.

That sounds good. I dont mind to see the season finale in korean first, but of course I prefer to watch them in english, so I can understand what the h*ck is going on XD

Vicky82
12-19-2016, 12:57 PM
The Tokka episode has to be the best Raph episode, I got teary eyed when Raph was going to lose Chompy and then when he got him/her back again when Tokka let her/him stay.

This made me laugh, the 2014 movie reference.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/03cb7f2cdad573a739d383e74aa40f03/tumblr_oig11oX5w81u3ut2ko3_400.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bcdab6540ca15772e5db291fd8ca7983/tumblr_oig11oX5w81u3ut2ko4_400.gif

It was quiet strange for Mikey and Casey to team up when they split up, it was obviously going to fail and it did when they got captured 2 seconds later.

NinjaMan
12-19-2016, 01:17 PM
But if tokka is the mother aren't they worried that chompy one day will grow to be a giant like her?

Penst0ck
12-19-2016, 02:13 PM
But if tokka is the mother aren't they worried that chompy one day will grow to be a giant like her?

I'm curious if this concern was exctanged in the diolog. Like maybe Splinter, Leo, Donnie or Bishop brings it up. Let's hope space kaiju babies don't grow fast!

Vicky82
12-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Tiger Claws Story was good.

Alopex is badass and she runs really fast. Tiger Claw and Alopex have some sort of psychic connection.

April foresees deaths now, I expect it will happen again.

There was a GOTG reference with the mixtape.

Shredder was in this episode but by mouser video link talking to Tiger Claw. I don't know if he was in the same building but in a different area or he was out somewhere.

I assume Splinter was training the turtles to fight someone under impairment (someone who's drunk or high on drugs) because they could still be dangerous.

I assume the story was that Alopex was stealing these weapons that had a curse on them and if they scratch someone they are cursed to die and of course it happens to Casey and he keeps avoiding death. To break the curse he has to destroy one of the weapons, which he does.

So Alopex cuts of Tiger Claws hand, It was pretty shocking but it was clever how they did it. The screen went black (with the slash marks) when she cuts off his hand, Tiger Claw (screaming in pain) and covering up his now injured arm so you don't see the stump but you do see his hand and the bit of flesh on it but you don't see the bone.

NinjaMan
12-19-2016, 02:26 PM
I'm curious if this concern was exctanged in the diolog. Like maybe Splinter, Leo, Donnie or Bishop brings it up. Let's hope space kaiju babies don't grow fast!

I hope so! NYC can't take any more of a beating lol

Tiger Claws Story was good.

Alopex is badass and she runs really fast. Tiger Claw and Alopex have some sort of psychic connection.

April foresees deaths now, I expect it will happen again.

There was a GOTG reference with the mixtape.

Shredder was in this episode but by mouser video link talking to Tiger Claw. I don't know if he was in the same building but in a different area or he was out somewhere.

I assume Splinter was training the turtles to fight someone under impairment (someone who's drunk or high on drugs) because they could still be dangerous.

I assume the story was that Alopex was stealing these weapons that had a curse on them and if they scratch someone they are cursed to die and of course it happens to Casey and he keeps avoiding death. To break the curse he has to destroy one of the weapons, which he does.

So Alopex cuts of Tiger Claws hand, It was pretty shocking but it was clever how they did it. The screen went black (with the slash marks) when she cuts off his hand, Tiger Claw (screaming in pain) and covering up his now injured arm so you don't see the stump but you do see his hand and the bit of flesh on it but you don't see the bone.

She is the best female on this show. Beats out Karai for me as my favorite female character. Really want to see more of her.

Vicky82
12-19-2016, 02:37 PM
I hope so! NYC can't take any more of a beating lol

She is the best female on this show. Beats out Karai for me as my favorite female character. Really want to see more of her.

Yeah I really hope we do see more of her, she's awesome.

I see her a rogue character so it will probably take a few episodes for her and the turtles to become friends but she still can be a ally.

Ashwolf
12-20-2016, 02:15 AM
noticed this in the alopex ep and i dont think its meant to look as it does.....

aside from that, gotta say both eps are well done and alopex is wicked sweet so far

Ninturtle
12-20-2016, 04:08 AM
So the episodes are in Korean, right? If that's the case I'll wait until they air.

Sabacooza
12-20-2016, 04:36 AM
So the episodes are in Korean, right? If that's the case I'll wait until they air.You'll be waiting until February.

Rhio2k
12-20-2016, 04:52 AM
So the episodes are in Korean, right? If that's the case I'll wait until they air.

Gimme english subtitles and I'm good to go. My korean is spotty at best. I know these eps are available SOMEWHERE online.

MrTMNT2012
12-20-2016, 07:59 AM
The Tokka episode has to be the best Raph episode, I got teary eyed when Raph was going to lose Chompy and then when he got him/her back again when Tokka let her/him stay.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/03cb7f2cdad573a739d383e74aa40f03/tumblr_oig11oX5w81u3ut2ko3_400.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bcdab6540ca15772e5db291fd8ca7983/tumblr_oig11oX5w81u3ut2ko4_400.gif

It was quiet strange for Mikey and Casey to team up when they split up, it was obviously going to fail and it did when they got captured 2 seconds later.

Nice to see the 2014 movie take a W over this series. :)

Vicky82
12-20-2016, 08:50 AM
I wonder what that new character's name is (the soldier general guy) in the Tokka episode. He seems like a 2K3 Bishop because he wanted to dissect Mikey. I hope we see more of him.

neatoman
12-20-2016, 10:54 AM
So the EPF have taken over TCRI, are Utroms we see in glass cages Kraang getting rehabilitated? Assuming the Triceraton invasion still began the same despite time travel, Kraang Prime would be dead.

shredder orokusaki
12-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Now i have to search and find someone else for second in command. Tiger Claw is totaly useless to me now without a hand! I will ask Stockman if he can create a clone body and then tranfer his brain there. That the only way Tiger Claw can be a great warrior again!

So the military has taken over TCRI and now they are doing experiments on Utroms to understand what these little aliens realy are. If they know that Bishop is alien then why are they working with him and how he conviced them that he is good utrom?

neatoman
12-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Now i have to search and find someone else for second in command. Tiger Claw is totaly useless to me now without a hand! I will ask Stockman if he can create a clone body and then tranfer his brain there. That the only way Tiger Claw can be a great warrior again!

Oh I wouldn't go for a clone body made by Stockman, it doesn't go over well.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Perez85/Baxterv.jpg

shredder orokusaki
12-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Oh I wouldn't go for a clone body made by Stockman, it doesn't go over well.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Perez85/Baxterv.jpg

That was because he put alien dna into the body and that caused it to get destoyed. It was his fault.

Vicky82
12-20-2016, 02:41 PM
Tiger Claw will probably lose a leg next.

So the military has taken over TCRI and now they are doing experiments on Utroms to understand what these little aliens realy are. If they know that Bishop is alien then why are they working with him and how he conviced them that he is good utrom?

You know that Tiger Claw gets a metal hand right.

They are Kraang that are imprisoned not Ultrom. Obviously Bishop is working with EDF because he has a lot of knowledge on the Kraang.

2K3
12-20-2016, 03:11 PM
I wonder what that new character's name is (the soldier general guy) in the Tokka episode. He seems like a 2K3 Bishop because he wanted to dissect Mikey. I hope we see more of him.

Could it be the Nickelodeon version of General Blanque (they're just not making him an alien humanoid... just human)

neatoman
12-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Could it be the Nickelodeon version of General Blanque (they're just not making him an alien humanoid... just human)

The D'Hoonibians have been established in the show, so he could still be one of them.

Vicky82
12-20-2016, 03:17 PM
You know you don't have to use spoiler tags right, that's why I put (Warning Spoilers) in the title.

Only use the spoiler tags if you talk about the episodes in other threads.

2K3
12-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Good point; apologies, didn't click!

Plus; totally forgot D'Hoonnib has been established

Rhio2k
12-20-2016, 08:02 PM
So apparently, Tiger Claw's real name is Takeshi. Huh.

snake
12-20-2016, 08:36 PM
Anyone have a pic of the military guy? Does he look like Blanque?

Xav
12-20-2016, 10:11 PM
That was because he put alien dna into the body and that caused it to get destoyed.He did? I thought it was the super soldier formula?

Ninjinister
12-21-2016, 02:49 AM
So apparently, Tiger Claw's real name is Takeshi. Huh.

Did he get beat in the episode?

Vicky82
12-21-2016, 03:49 AM
Did he get beat in the episode?

Yeah But by Alopex not the Turtles.

cookie jar
12-21-2016, 04:31 AM
Anyone have a pic of the military guy? Does he look like Blanque?
Here you go
http://orig07.deviantart.net/d9b0/f/2016/356/c/b/new_character_tmnt_by_lullabystars-dasgbdw.jpg

shredder orokusaki
12-21-2016, 10:01 AM
No he dosent look like Blanque http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/d/d7/TMNT_Blanque2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120311122541&path-prefix=de

He is just a human General. Blanquie is an alien who lives on his planet Dhonob not on Earth.

PApagreg
12-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Here you go
http://orig07.deviantart.net/d9b0/f/2016/356/c/b/new_character_tmnt_by_lullabystars-dasgbdw.jpg

He sort of looks like a stockier Clint Eastwood

neatoman
12-21-2016, 12:41 PM
No he dosent look like Blanque http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/d/d7/TMNT_Blanque2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120311122541&path-prefix=de

He is just a human General. Blanquie is an alien who lives on his planet Dhonob not on Earth.

Blanque looked like this in the comics:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/f/fb/General_Blanque_%28Mirage%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140822111218

Not to mention that this show has already taken some liberties with character design. And unless someone here speaks Korean, we can't really debunk the idea that he's Blanque just yet.

shredder orokusaki
12-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Yes we can debunk that Blanque will be human instead of alien . But this will mean that he is just a American military general and no a alien general who fights triceratons

Xav
12-21-2016, 08:19 PM
Actually Blanque was both a human and an alien.

Ninjinister
12-22-2016, 01:18 AM
Yeah But by Alopex not the Turtles.

Not relevant for the pun

TMNTInsighter
12-22-2016, 07:00 AM

I really do wish that happened in the movie!

MarsicornYT
12-22-2016, 09:02 AM
How did you guys understand whats going on if you don't understand Korean?

TMNTInsighter
12-22-2016, 09:08 AM

Easy, you just have to pay attention to and understand what's happening rather than what they're saying. It's not that difficult. I've had to do it with a few movies and TV episodes here and there. You know what they say after all, actions speak louder than words.

Penst0ck
12-22-2016, 11:30 AM

Like TMNTInsighter said, you just have to watch what there doing to puzzle it together. Luckily tmnt is an action driven show so it's still watchable without the dialogue, as opposed to watching a word heavy anime like Death Note.

MarsicornYT
12-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Okay, thanks guys. I'll give it a try again and pay more attention this time. Probably wasn't the best idea to watch it at 3 in the morning :lol:

Vicky82
12-23-2016, 01:55 AM
South Korea will be airing the final 2 episodes on December 31st at 8am Korean time.

Remember to keep spoilers in this thread.

shredder orokusaki
12-23-2016, 03:50 AM
Great! This means that season 4 is ending this year. Because due to the internet now you can see the episodes at any time you want and you dont have to wait until they air in your country. Great! No need to wait until february now! Of course we dont know Korean but we can understand what going on. You see me beating the turtles. You know that iam telling something like 'I WILL KILL YOU GREEN FREAKS AND I WILL DESTROY YOU""!!! Even if iam saying it on Korean language that you dont understand you can guess what i am saying!!

FredWolfLeonardo
12-23-2016, 04:06 AM
Great! This means that season 4 is ending this year. Because due to the internet now you can see the episodes at any time you want and you dont have to wait until they air in your country. Great! No need to wait until february now! Of course we dont know Korean but we can understand what going on. You see me beating the turtles. You know that iam telling something like 'I WILL KILL YOU GREEN FREAKS AND I WILL DESTROY YOU""!!! Even if iam saying it on Korean language that you dont understand you can guess what i am saying!!

You ain't killing em son, they're all alive in a season 5 clip. But I didn't see you there, just Tiger Claw. I wonder what might mean. Hmmm

ToTheNines
12-23-2016, 04:14 AM

If you die in the show, will you stop posting here forever? I would really respect the dedication to the role and stop being so mean to you.

Metalwolf
12-23-2016, 06:43 AM
If you die in the show, will you stop posting here forever? I would really respect the dedication to the role and stop being so mean to you.
Don't count on that. As soon as another show's iteration goes on air he'll be back again.

ToTheNines
12-23-2016, 11:24 AM
It would be a nice couple-year break.

shredder orokusaki
12-23-2016, 02:50 PM
If they kill me i will return as a Utrom or a ghost or a zombile or a robot.. You know the possibilities are endless!! Iwill be in one form or another until the last episodes of the show as i has been in the two previous series!

lonewarrior20
12-23-2016, 03:13 PM
If they kill me i will return as a Utrom or a ghost or a zombile or a robot.. You know the possibilities are endless!! Iwill be in one form or another until the last episodes of the show as i has been in the two previous series!
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/fuller/files/2015/03/im-not-dead-yet.jpeg
so you'd be the old man in this bit eh? that aside i can't wait for next week end. its like a kid at christmas wanting to sneak down and open his gifts before his parents awake. then again will it be like what the joker said when he found out bruce wayne was batman. "behind all the stern and baterangs, your just a little boy in his playsuit crying for mommy and daddy." i guess it all comes down to how long can we wait.

Dust
12-23-2016, 03:21 PM

Utrom? No, you are a human, you will not return, this isn't the 2003 show, and it wouldn't be you, shredder orokusaki, it would be an Utrom (who aren't evil in this universe).
Zombie? Never gonna happen, and you're still dead either way, all you will be able to say here is "Brains".
A robot? Still not Shredder, Oroku Saki.
You will not be brought back after you die, 'Shredder'.

Metalwolf
12-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Maybe you'll return as a deaf, blind and mute person that rocks in a corner and likes to smear his own poo on the walls. And they'll call you ' Shredder' because you'll be shredding bits of newspaper and stuffing them in your mouth.

Xav
12-23-2016, 05:50 PM
Iwill be in one form or another until the last episodes of the show as i has been in the two previous series!What previous two series? Because the only show with a Shredder in the last episodes was the 2003 one, and even than it was the Utrom Shredder and not Oroku Saki.

Dust
12-23-2016, 05:58 PM
What previous two series? Because the only show with a Shredder in the last episodes was the 2003 one, and even than it was the Utrom Shredder and not Oroku Saki.

He says he is all the Shredders, Utrom, Human, Demon, Cyber, whatever, it's all the same to him. Very stupid though.

And yeah, Shredder wasn't in the last episode of the OT, unless he's counting Red Sky as a separate thing from the OT.

cookie jar
12-25-2016, 01:51 PM
New image from Requiem
http://orig12.deviantart.net/6c95/f/2016/360/c/a/requiem_tmnt_by_lullabystars-dasyuk4.jpg

Dust
12-25-2016, 02:08 PM
New image from Requiem
http://orig12.deviantart.net/6c95/f/2016/360/c/a/requiem_tmnt_by_lullabystars-dasyuk4.jpg

Ayy, good to see Slash back. Guess this means that the Mutanimals will be helping out this time.

Redworld96
12-25-2016, 02:09 PM
New image from Requiem

Has the episode been already aired in Korea? I thought the date was in 31 december

neatoman
12-25-2016, 02:16 PM
So when were the new episodes going to hit again?

Vicky82
12-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Has the episode been already aired in Korea? I thought the date was in 31 december

Yeah it is December 31st, It could be promo pics.

JH24
12-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I really enjoyed "Tigerclaw's Tale/Story." (Although I couldn't understand much from it) Some amazing fights and expressions (love the "drunken" Splinter fight), fast paced and it seems some very nice background information as well.

The blade of Donnie's bo staff almost impaling Casey actually made me spit out my drink. Did not see that one coming. Loved both their expressions.

Looking forward to watch the English version.

PApagreg
12-25-2016, 04:59 PM
Did not care too much for the Alopex episode, seeing how this is a dark reunion of brother and sister I felt as if this should've been a two parter or at least have the episode focus on them more instead of the whole "cursed weapons" plot. It doesn't help that its been episodes since TigerClaw has done anything noteworthy hell at this point he feels like "generic enforcer #2". Also Alopex is a speedster apparently, nice

Dust
12-25-2016, 06:36 PM
Did not care too much for the Alopex episode, seeing how this is a dark reunion of brother and sister I felt as if this should've been a two parter or at least have the episode focus on them more instead of the whole "cursed weapons" plot. It doesn't help that its been episodes since TigerClaw has done anything noteworthy hell at this point he feels like "generic enforcer #2". Also Alopex is a speedster apparently, nice

It was a set up episode, Alopex and Tiger Claw will most likely fight again in an upcoming episode. This was to build more tension between the two as well as show the Turtles, and thus the audience, what she is capable of.

Also, the brother/sister thing, where did that come from? Apparently Ciro's Instagram, but I've never seen it apart from a screenshot, which easily could have been edited.

Ursalink
12-25-2016, 08:11 PM
I truly hope Splinter won't die in Requiem. And by the way, where the shell are the rest of the turtles? I don't see Mikey, Donnie or Leo anywhere.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-25-2016, 08:54 PM
I like how they gave Alopex super speed, it makes her quite a worthy foe for Tiger Claw (who was strong enough to battle through armies of Kraang and survive the harsh conditions of Dimension X).

Also, it shows us that Tiger Claw is still formidable, being able to keep up with an opponent who has a huge advantage. Lately, Leonardo by himself was able to hold his own against him, so making Tiger Claw competent against someone as lethal as Alopex was a refreshing change of pace.

NinjaMan
12-25-2016, 09:01 PM
Hope it's not slash dying.

Vicky82
12-26-2016, 02:49 AM
I also wonder where everyone else is.

I got a theory

Maybe Shredder attacks the Mutanimals lair and Mikey is there visiting them. Mikey gets injured, as well as Letherhead and Mondo Gecko. The rest of the turtles race to help and take them back to the lair. They all discuss to take Shredder down but Donnie and Dr Rockwell have to stay behind to help look after the injured. So Leo, Raph, Splinter, April, Casey, Slash, Karai and Shinigami go to take down Shredder but Leo Karai and Shingami end up facing some of the henchman.

TigerClaw
12-27-2016, 01:25 PM
If Alopex is a speedster, I wonder if she will have some kind of Quicksilver scene on the show, Everything moving in slow motion while she moves in normal speed.

Fang Wolf
12-28-2016, 03:48 PM
South Korea will be airing the final 2 episodes on December 31st at 8am Korean time.

Requiem and Owari?

TMNTInsighter
12-28-2016, 04:05 PM
It's the 30th actually, and it apparently looks like it really will happen. I'm actually for it too. After all this time I don't mind being spoiled this "early".

snake
12-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Are these episodes subtitled yet? I haven't been keeping up, so apologies if I missed something.

PApagreg
12-28-2016, 06:02 PM
If Alopex is a speedster, I wonder if she will have some kind of Quicksilver scene on the show, Everything moving in slow motion while she moves in normal speed.

She doesn't seem to be that fast, maybe at most 60mph

Vicky82
12-28-2016, 10:37 PM
New Pic

https://68.media.tumblr.com/926c3601b48c74f37646dc43aebb4cff/tumblr_oixjpqEQPQ1uendg6o1_540.png

I was right, Donnie, Leo and Mikey are fighting the henchman. It looks like it's at the amusement park.

New theory time

Rockwell, Mondo and Leatherhead were captured, Leo, Mikey and Donnie went to save them but the villains blow up the place they were stuck in but unknown to the turtles, the Mutanimals managed to escape at the last moment.

Ashwolf
12-29-2016, 04:03 AM
good theory but it still has the hole of where karai and shinigami are at the time, and alopex (if shes in this ep)

Vicky82
12-29-2016, 07:35 AM
good theory but it still has the hole of where karai and shinigami are at the time, and alopex (if shes in this ep)

They could be fighting Rocksteady and Baxter or Tiger Claw if he's well enough/got new hand.

I doubt Alopex will be involved.

Redworld96
12-30-2016, 04:49 PM
First leaked picture:
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726669_2276641035809467_4513503271149389668_n.jp g?oh=9a70c5d49b300f2070ff15de74dc7c21&oe=58DF4A5C

We don't need to tag our posts on spoiler in this thread, right?

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 04:53 PM
First leaked picture:
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726669_2276641035809467_4513503271149389668_n.jp g?oh=9a70c5d49b300f2070ff15de74dc7c21&oe=58DF4A5C

We don't need to tag our posts on spoiler in this thread, right?

No you don't

Lol I was actually holding my breath thinking it will be bad but it was just Baxter and Shredder not doing much.

Redworld96
12-30-2016, 04:55 PM
Edit: Leaked too a picture that contains a big spoiler here
https://twitter.com/RaphRai/status/814981758986817536
https://twitter.com/gaesoriwang/status/814983176535752704

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 04:58 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/cd52df54564f4e53ef47f4d5cc2da314/tumblr_oj0vrbzOBR1ub63avo1_540.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0c135ba064e859200aacc7021b60b870/tumblr_oj0vrbzOBR1ub63avo2_540.jpg

Holy **** :o

Erm is Donnie wearing lightbulbs :lol:

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:02 PM
Wow!!! They finally did it I hope the turtles kill shredder.

Redworld96
12-30-2016, 05:05 PM
And when I thought I could not cry with this show, they gave me this:
https://twitter.com/gaesoriwang/status/814984232657240065

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 05:09 PM
I hate being right, I really do. :cry:

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:10 PM
I saw a pic looks like Leo kills shredder and beheads him?

Redworld96
12-30-2016, 05:14 PM
I saw a pic looks like Leo kills shredder and beheads him?

Apparently Shredder kills Splinter, and then Leo is the one who killed him

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:18 PM
Apparently Shredder kills Splinter, and then Leo is the one who killed him

This is gonna be a dark episode can't wait to see it.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5kYKMPP.jpg

FredWolfLeonardo
12-30-2016, 05:20 PM
NOOOO, Splinter's gone for good :(

That finishing pic of splinter's ghost watching over the group makes it look like the end of the show, I can't believe these turtles are gonna have more adventures.

If the show ended right here, I'd be satisfied. But it looks like we are having another season. I'm guessing that its gonna be similar to Red Sky and Fastforward/Btts in the sense that it will have a tonal shift and Shredder is no longer the main villain.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cRzxCXQ.jpg

neatoman
12-30-2016, 05:25 PM
NOOOO, Splinter's gone for good :(

That finishing pic of splinter's ghost watching over the group makes it look like the end of the show, I can't believe these turtles are gonna have more adventures.

If the show ended right here, I'd be satisfied. But it looks like we are having another season. I'm guessing that its gonna be similar to Red Sky and Fastforward/Btts in the sense that it will have a tonal shift and Shredder is no longer the main villain.

How many times has he been "killed off" by now?

TLP
12-30-2016, 05:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cRzxCXQ.jpg

Holy crap! They got away with that?!

ssjup81
12-30-2016, 05:29 PM
Edit: Leaked too a picture that contains a big spoiler here
https://twitter.com/RaphRai/status/814981758986817536
https://twitter.com/gaesoriwang/status/814983176535752704I'm so tempted to look...but I'll resist since you said big spoiler.

Sucks these eps won't be shown until February.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:30 PM
Holy crap! They got away with that?!

Yea I thought maybe it's just the helmet but not sure.

TLP
12-30-2016, 05:32 PM
Yea I thought maybe it's just the helmet but not sure.

I really hope his death isn't offscreen, aside from the "slashing" effect.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-30-2016, 05:34 PM

Only once, in Annihilation Earth. And it was immediately reversed in the next episode as soon as the fugitoid took the turtles 6 months in the past.

Dust
12-30-2016, 05:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5kYKMPP.jpg

Is the pretty much white image a Mirage nod?

Also, no need for spoiler tags in this thread - not to you NinjaMan, just to the other people using them

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:35 PM
I really hope his death isn't offscreen, aside from the "slashing" effect.

I hear ya on that.

Redworld96
12-30-2016, 05:40 PM
Madre mia .... https://twitter.com/jeong_me/status/814993249299402752

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:41 PM
Pete is back but no mondo? I need these episodes now.

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 05:41 PM
Karai is seriously injured, she ends up in the hospital.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-30-2016, 05:43 PM
Madre mia .... https://twitter.com/jeong_me/status/814993249299402752

As tragic as the situation is, I have to admit I chuckled at their facial expressions.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 05:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WZVcAfM.jpg

Casey changed masks

Redworld96
12-30-2016, 05:49 PM
So here we are already, in the point that the turtles have defeated their main enemy, and they lost their father on the way.

The Hamato-Oroku family fight is over now

AlZarkovski
12-30-2016, 05:56 PM
I watched (and recorded) final episodes of the 4th season. Not a big fan of Nickelodeon, but it was AMAZING! One of the best TMNT stories EVER!:o

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Brandon has found out and urging people not to share spoilers, erm bit late now. :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOqWxXYgPUI/

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 06:02 PM
What happened to the mutant foot members?

ssjup81
12-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Brandon has found out and urging people not to share spoilers, erm bit late now. :lol:

I'll assume someone told him that it already aired in Korea and that US Nick super sucks because of it.

TMNTInsighter
12-30-2016, 06:29 PM
I guess we should have expected something like this whether you're a believer in time correcting its course or Splinter's constant reminders of his death visions seemed a bit too...constant. Now despite that, I still won't be entirely sold on this being the end for him until I see the final episodes of S4 but; for the sake of argument, let's just say it ends the way we think it did: is this going to be a deserving death or is it just a death for the sake of one?

Remember, this is a children's animated show and there are rules that they have to abide by, and even then if they were able to do this there has to be a narrative resonance. That's what I'm looking for! TMNT as a franchise has never been (at least entirely about) raw exploitation fare. It's more than that! There was a reason behind Splinter's death (and everyone else's) in "Annihilation: Earth!" other than providing quite the gut punch of a conclusion. Not only were we introduced to the Fugitoid and expanded the TMNT universe into space but we also saw both the importance and the extent of Fugitoid's quest for redemption from AE up to "Earth's Last Stand". Now despite my belief that Fugitoid's redemption was, for the most part, compromised by the introduction of the Devastator (thus shunting the BHG aside) it was still a good send off for him--plus the fact that his past self gets to live in peace with the new family "he" gained along the way (which was why there was no need for his present self to be alive at the end--again another compromising factor). Remember, Splinter and the Fugitoid are very similar characters in that they were not perfect individuals, they made mistakes, they've become something other than they used to be, and they've sought atonement for their past sins. The Fugitoid has gained his, Splinter you could make the case already has, and (to provide a contrast) the Shredder it looks like never will.

My point is that if Splinter's death isn't better than the Fugitoid's (or even Tang Shen's) I'm going to be disappointed.

What happened to the mutant foot members?

Even more so, what about Karai, Shinigami, and the Mutanimals? They're involved in this fight so where are their screenshots?

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 06:37 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5556c5282097357a9747eaaddc373572/tumblr_oj0xtg1gYG1ub63avo1_540.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a6f93578ed4afe446f532c9be9f759a6/tumblr_oj0wmuzMFn1ub63avo4_540.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b3a3f6b3baab127796730fe49e369d0b/tumblr_oj0wb1pmwm1ts0huyo1_540.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8409a7c93f16ae6e73c55ac105b3dd01/tumblr_oj0w0jNDZR1ub63avo4_540.jpg

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 06:42 PM
I see Pete at the funeral but no mondo?

AlZarkovski
12-30-2016, 06:42 PM
If you want, I can give links to these series in PM.:twink:

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 06:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4oULsKp.jpg

TMNTInsighter
12-30-2016, 07:07 PM
I see Pete at the funeral but no mondo?

That whole situation (not the only one with this series mind you) is like a yoyo, it's really inconsistent. Up and down, up and down, up and down! If he's not speaking, then it's a VA issue like I thought.

I'll assume someone told him that it already aired in Korea and that US Nick super sucks because of it.

Brandon Auman should be hoping that someone at Nickelodeon is getting fired over this scheduling fiasco. Like I said before, if I'm one of the higher ups at Nickelodeon then I'm definitely firing someone there because of this--and it probably should have happened before this.

I remember when 4Kids wouldn't air the lost season and we found some of the episodes online in a foreign language and watched it that way as well. Brandon can't blame us for taking advantage and watching what we can, it's our right as viewers/consumers/those-being-cheated/whatever. To blame us is not fair and I hope Brandon realizes that. It's Nick's fault, not ours.

TMNTInsighter
12-30-2016, 07:07 PM

That'd be great. Thanks.

Sabacooza
12-30-2016, 07:19 PM
That whole situation (not the only one with this series mind you) is like a yoyo, it's really inconsistent. Up and down, up and down, up and down! If he's not speaking, then it's a VA issue like I thought.

Brandon Auman should be hoping that someone at Nickelodeon is getting fired over this scheduling fiasco. Like I said before, if I'm one of the higher ups at Nickelodeon then I'm definitely firing someone there because of this--and it probably should have happened before this.

I remember when 4Kids wouldn't air the lost season and we found some of the episodes online in a foreign language and watched it that way as well. Brandon can't blame us for taking advantage and watching what we can, it's our right as viewers/consumers/those-being-cheated/whatever. It's Nick's fault, not ours.Totally agree. Nick sucks with the scheduling and promoting of this show. They have for a long time.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 07:22 PM
Just saw part one this is dark. Animation is very good. Very dark episode. Wow

TurFlytle
12-30-2016, 07:26 PM
I watched (and recorded) final episodes of the 4th season. Not a big fan of Nickelodeon, but it was AMAZING! One of the best TMNT stories EVER!:o

Thanks, can you send the link to me as well?

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 07:27 PM
Yo did leatherhead kill razar by drowning him?

Vicky82
12-30-2016, 07:51 PM
Oh My God!!!!! those 2 episodes are awesome, shocking, sad and entertaining. I can't stop shaking.

I can't wait for the English versions

Leo performed CPR on Karai.

I cried so much when Splinter Died and you see and hear Shredder stabbing him.

Baxter returned to normal, I did not expect that.

Did Raph leave Fish Face to die.

sluggedup226
12-30-2016, 08:14 PM
You guys who've watched the first episode notice that was Carter's mutated form in Bradford's cartoon?

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Man that final Turtles vs Shredder was hype!!!!!! These two episodes were great. Best of the series. Wow! And did Raph kill Fishface? Looks like him and Bradford are dead.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 08:35 PM
As a Leo fan glad he got the finishing blow.

Ashwolf
12-30-2016, 08:39 PM
these last few episodes have turned out wicked awesome, hope it continues being awesome next season and not fall down in another pit

main thing that felt off though was how karai and shini were suddenly planning w/ the mutanimals but that offscreen hole might be filled in after the english dub airs

same here

TMNTInsighter
12-30-2016, 09:06 PM

I assume you're talking about killing Shredder. If that's the case then yes, I'll be glad for him. It would've been fitting too if Shredder brought about his end via himself, what with all the pain he's brought upon himself (and others) with every wrong choice he's made but Leo has really suffered at this guys hands! Not just with all the beatings he's endured, but from Leo's failures to rescue Karai (Splinter's daughter & the girl he both loves and feels responsible for) from him, to what Shredder did in "Vengeance is Mine" and "The Deadly Venom", to becoming broken by him in more ways than one in "The Invasion", what happened to Splinter in that same episode & the results in "Return to New York", to "Annihilation: Earth!", and now apparently this? He deserves it.

As for the rest of the episodes (and I'm going to be talking in "ifs" since I haven't seen them yet), let's talk about the other henchmen. Baxter's apparently unmated (somehow) so there's that, Tiger Claw's going to live to see next season obviously, no one's talked about B&R, and apparently I'm hearing that Rahzar and Fishface are done for.
First of all, I'm not going to suddenly buy that Rahzar and Fishface are truly done for until I see the episodes and even the ones after that. Remember Rahzar was thrown under a train in "Super Shredder" and everyone somehow thought he was dead. So let's calm down on that and take it from an "if" perspective first.
IF this is true and Rahzar and Fishface will not be seen or heard from again, Tiger Claw has to find redemption next season! I talked about it in Fred's Alopex thread, if Tiger Claw doesn't get it next season, he should've joined these two in death (preferably at Karai's hands)! He has been given more chances to turn & has questioned if not rebuked some of Shredder's orders before, than Rahzar and Fishface have. Now, they've lacked the insight that TC has had but those two have not been given the chances to step back and reevaluate themselves and their position like TC has. If they've been offed for good with as few chances (if any) to leave the Foot as TC has, TC has to follow a different path than them. If he doesn't, what was the point in living while they didn't?

Again, I'm worried that these are all deaths for the sake of deaths, so hopefully I'll be able to see soon what makes you guys think that these are quite possibly the best episodes of the season.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 09:26 PM
Just realized, the first time the turtles fight Shredder is on a rooftop. Their final battle is on a rooftop.

NikitaZhukov
12-30-2016, 09:50 PM
Man that final Turtles vs Shredder was hype!!!!!! These two episodes were great. Best of the series. Wow! And did Raph kill Fishface? Looks like him and Bradford are dead.

I think Donnie killed Bebop and Rocksteady as well.

NinjaMan
12-30-2016, 09:51 PM

I'm starting to wonder that as well. Also anyone notice Leatherhead was back to his season 1 colors?

PApagreg
12-30-2016, 10:21 PM

If he comes back he gets a free Sundae

As for Splinter's death, Piccolo speaks for me at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yD_sIm-i3k

Storm Eagle
12-31-2016, 01:15 AM

I agree that it sucks how Nickelodeon is spacing out the episodes, but hoping someone gets fired for it sounds like entitlement.

Baxter returned to normal, I did not expect that.

I guess if any of them deserved to return to normal, it's Baxter. The others are just pure evil.

As final as the deaths sound though, I have a feeling that they're going to get deus ex machina'd somehow.

Haalix
12-31-2016, 01:40 AM

Can I have them as well? :D

shredder orokusaki
12-31-2016, 03:30 AM
GRRRRR!!!!!! GRRRR!!! But at LEAST..... I KILLED SPLINTER!!!! AND SOONER OR LATER ..... I will return AGAIN as ghoost or zombie or something like this. Finaly after SO MANY YEARS......I KILLED HAMATOYOSHI!! He is DEAD! Dead!!!
I took my revenge!!! I HAVE FINALY WON!!!!

neatoman
12-31-2016, 03:35 AM
Only once, in Annihilation Earth. And it was immediately reversed in the next episode as soon as the fugitoid took the turtles 6 months in the past.

If we want to be technical here, season 2 had a rather ambigious ending regarding that.
That would mean three seasons in a row ended with Splinter "dying" in some way or another. I'm not saying he's still going to come back, it just can't have the right impact if the same character has already died twice before. Hell, didn't he "die" just a few episodes ago? Three times before this then.

GRRRRR!!!!!! GRRRR!!! But at LEAST..... I KILLED SPLINTER!!!! AND SOONER OR LATER ..... I will return AGAIN as ghoost or zombie or something like this. Finaly after SO MANY YEARS......I KILLED HAMATOYOSHI!! He is DEAD! Dead!!!

Would you prefer coming back as a Shark Monster, a Demon with a Dragon transformation, a Computer Virus or an Utrom?

Redworld96
12-31-2016, 03:39 AM

2k12 Donnie avenging IDW Donnie :lol:
Tit for tat

shredder orokusaki
12-31-2016, 04:00 AM
Would you prefer coming back as a Shark Monster, a Demon with a Dragon transformation, a Computer Virus or an Utrom?[/QUOTE]
A utrom because Utroms have a very advanced techology and powerful weapons that a demon will never have. I will not tell you in what form i will return iam keeping it for secret! You will see soon. Until then wait!

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 04:22 AM
If we want to be technical here, season 2 had a rather ambigious ending regarding that.
That would mean three seasons in a row ended with Splinter "dying" in some way or another. I'm not saying he's still going to come back, it just can't have the right impact if the same character has already died twice before. Hell, didn't he "die" just a few episodes ago? Three times before this then.

No, he didn't die at the end of season 2, the end of the episode explicitly showed Karai saving him and Splinter was breathing.

And the end of "the Super Shredder" does not count as killing Splinter off. Whereas in Annihilation Earth, we saw him getting stabbed and dead, the ending of the season 4 episode was on a cliffhanger and it was more of a "I don't know whats gonna happen" scenario than Splinter getting killed off.

neatoman
12-31-2016, 04:48 AM
No, he didn't die at the end of season 2, the end of the episode explicitly showed Karai saving him and Splinter was breathing.

And the end of "the Super Shredder" does not count as killing Splinter off. Whereas in Annihilation Earth, we saw him getting stabbed and dead, the ending of the season 4 episode was on a cliffhanger and it was more of a "I don't know whats gonna happen" scenario than Splinter getting killed off.

Same basic idea though, all of them banked on shock value and uncertainty over wheter or not he'll make it out. The only difference here is that there's no obvious way out this time, which I guess is at least commendable (or at least that's the impression I got from the pics, haven't watched the episodes yet). It's just that they've done these fakeouts with him so many times, it would not surprise if he came back again...

... So let's have some New Year's fun with this, how could he come back this time?

Another time travel incident
Mutagen nonsense
Magic ressurection
Cloning
Reincarnation
The Norman Osborn excuse

Other

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 05:02 AM
We will still see Splinter in season 5 but in memories, visions ect.

We did get a taste of it, Leo's memory seeing Splinter give him his first sword as a turtle tot and of course the vision Leo was having at the beginning of episode 26.

TMNTInsighter
12-31-2016, 05:13 AM
I agree that it sucks how Nickelodeon is spacing out the episodes, but hoping someone gets fired for it sounds like entitlement.

It's called a business.

I agree, I wasn't fooled at all. AE was it, no more no less.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 05:35 AM
Same basic idea though, all of them banked on shock value and uncertainty over wheter or not he'll make it out. The only difference here is that there's no obvious way out this time, which I guess is at least commendable (or at least that's the impression I got from the pics, haven't watched the episodes yet). It's just that they've done these fakeouts with him so many times, it would not surprise if he came back again...

... So let's have some New Year's fun with this, how could he come back this time?

Another time travel incident
Mutagen nonsense
Magic ressurection
Cloning
Reincarnation
The Norman Osborn excuse

Other

I agree that they all use shock value.

However, I disagree that they all dwell on uncertainty regarding Splinter's death, atleast not all of them.

The only time it felt uncertain to me was in the ending of "The Super Shredder". All the other times coming up to this episode, it was obvious due to some cue at the end that Splinter was going to survive or come back.

This time though, he's gone for good and the turtles have to deal with it. It was kind of the point of the episode if you haven't seen it. After seeing his departure done excellently and with lots of heart in the episode, its kind of really insulting to just dismiss it as another fake-out that will be reversed via mutagen magic or something.

I think Nick brilliantly approached this arc. First, the turtles had to deal with Splinter's absence, albeit knowing he would survive (farm house arc). Then, they actually lost Splinter, but knew they could bring him back (space arc). This time however, he's gone for good, and they have to live their lives dealing with his permanent departure, a crucial part of growing up which the turtles have done throughout the course of the series.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 05:52 AM

Shredder is dead.
You were able to type this, meaning you are not dead.
Therefore you are not Shredder.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 06:03 AM

I think B&R most likely survived. Their ending was goofy and didn't seem lethal as opposed to Razhar and fishface who were disposed off pretty seriously in ways that people normally wouldn't survive.

Whether they survived though Id say is up to speculation at this point. I personally think that they probably managed to survive somehow despite the odds being against them, just like how Splinter previously survived falling down 20,000 feet and even Razhar was unscathed after being run over by a train in the same episode.

So far:
1. Splinter and Shredder are both confirmed dead
2. Tiger Claw and Baxter Stockman are confirmed to have survived
3. Bebop and Rocksteady also probably survived (in my opinion)
4. Razhar and Fishfaces' fates are uncertain.

neatoman
12-31-2016, 06:55 AM
So now I've watched the episodes. Decent action, pretty well directed, liked seeing Casey's classic mask and felt that Stockman being de-mutated was a good idea (I really hate the fly angle to be honest, it's so stupid and I don't see it ever being a good idea). But like I suspected, the death scene doesn't really have much of an effect on me.

I agree that they all use shock value.

However, I disagree that they all dwell on uncertainty regarding Splinter's death, atleast not all of them.

The only time it felt uncertain to me was in the ending of "The Super Shredder". All the other times coming up to this episode, it was obvious due to some cue at the end that Splinter was going to survive or come back.

This time though, he's gone for good and the turtles have to deal with it. It was kind of the point of the episode if you haven't seen it. After seeing his departure done excellently and with lots of heart in the episode, its kind of really insulting to just dismiss it as another fake-out that will be reversed via mutagen magic or something.

I think Nick brilliantly approached this arc. First, the turtles had to deal with Splinter's absence, albeit knowing he would survive (farm house arc). Then, they actually lost Splinter, but knew they could bring him back (space arc). This time however, he's gone for good, and they have to live their lives dealing with his permanent departure, a crucial part of growing up which the turtles have done throughout the course of the series.

I'm not dismissing it as another fakeout, I'm just saying it's difficult to take seriously given the fakeouts, even if it is for real this time.

I think B&R most likely survived. Their ending was goofy and didn't seem lethal as opposed to Razhar and fishface who were disposed off pretty seriously in ways that people normally wouldn't survive.

Whether they survived though Id say is up to speculation at this point. I personally think that they probably managed to survive somehow despite the odds being against them, just like how Splinter previously survived falling down 20,000 feet and even Razhar was unscathed after being run over by a train in the same episode.

So far:
1. Splinter and Shredder are both confirmed dead
2. Tiger Claw and Baxter Stockman are confirmed to have survived
3. Bebop and Rocksteady also probably survived (in my opinion)
4. Razhar and Fishfaces' fates are uncertain.

These characters are constantly shown to survive scenarios like being run over by a train, I think it's a safe bet to say all the henchmen survived this time. If they survived everything else, they survived this.

victory_angel
12-31-2016, 07:39 AM
Splinter's death is a huge turning point for the turtles. Yeah, it sucks they are all orphans now. But with Splinter being a constant presence in their lives they don't feel the need to grow up. Instead they fall into a complacent mindset where they believe they will be together as a family forever.

Season 2 they wanted to hope for the best, but they were forced to fear the worst. And struggled to survive in their makeshift little family until they learned Splinter was alive and they were ready to return to the city.

Season 3 They actually see Splinter die before their eyes. And know their family will also suffer death together in a matter of moments until Honeycutt arrived and enabled them to reset history and prevent Earths distruction.

Season 4 the turtles have a series of death scares such as the various near death experiences that have happen to them individually and as a group. Each time they have survived it has made their team and family stronger. But it has also left them with a false belief that they could face anything and they would all be together because their unity makes them strong.

Storm Eagle
12-31-2016, 07:45 AM
It's called a business.

Yeah well I still don't think anyone is getting fired, and all because they're not airing the episodes in a way that's to our liking.

TLP
12-31-2016, 08:17 AM
I found Shredder's death kinda unsatisfying. Too ambiguous. The scumbag deserved an onscreen death for all the horrible things he did over the course of the series.

I wish they would have done some clever sorta-"family-friendly" camera trick to show the aftermath of him being decapitated.

Still, I really enjoyed the finale and how brutal it was. :D

Would you prefer coming back as a Shark Monster, a Demon with a Dragon transformation, a Computer Virus or an Utrom?

Computer Virus?

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 08:25 AM
I found Shredder's death kinda unsatisfying. Too ambiguous. The scumbag deserved an onscreen death for all the horrible things he did over the course of the series.

I wish they would have done some clever sorta-"family-friendly" camera trick to show the aftermath of him being decapitated.

That's why they did the killing shot in black and white to keep it "friendly". I guess the reason they didn't show Shredder's body because they showed Splinter's death/dead body in the previous episode. They couldn't really show 2 dead bodies 1 after the other, they have to balance it out to keep it kid friendly.

neatoman
12-31-2016, 08:48 AM
Computer Virus?

The Cyber Shredder, created from Shredder's digitally stored memories and an alien computer virus named Viral.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3261/3154060797_4c5b146a55_z.jpg?zz=1

PApagreg
12-31-2016, 09:46 AM
That's why they did the killing shot in black and white to keep it "friendly". I guess the reason they didn't show Shredder's body because they showed Splinter's death/dead body in the previous episode. They couldn't really show 2 dead bodies 1 after the other, they have to balance it out to keep it kid friendly.

I'm pretty sure you can show two dead bodies in a kid show

NinjaMan
12-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Do we know who the main villain of season 5 will be? Gonna miss this version of the foot clan.

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm pretty sure you can show two dead bodies in a kid show

I guess It depends on the age group, TMNT is for 5 to 11 years right and I don't think Nickeodeon would like a lot of complaints from parents.

I don't watch many cartoons now, only this and Thunderbirds. Did they show dead bodies in other cartoons, Korra ect.

Redworld96
12-31-2016, 10:24 AM
Did they show dead bodies in other cartoons, Korra ect.

Well these were some deaths on Korra:

VMO70D16dG4
-YLUUBsc52g
E9iw1ISArks
LKD276CP29g

Only we can see the dead body of the girl without arms (2nd video), but the other deaths were off-screen

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 10:37 AM
Well these were some deaths on Korra:

Only we can see the dead body of the girl without arms (2nd video), but the other deaths were off-screen

I was talking about dead bodies (not including skeletons) on screen not on screen deaths.

Tang Shen was the first onscreen death but we don't see her dead body.
Splinter's death in season 3 final was onscreen and we do see his dead body
Splinter in season 4 episode 25, his death is onscreen (but you don't see him hit the ground but I expect he was already dead before he hit the ground) and again we see his dead body.
Shredder in Season 4 final, his death is on screen but we don't see his dead body.

asfaloth12
12-31-2016, 11:34 AM
Oh, wow. I never thought I would come close to crying during a TMNT cartoon. Splinter :(
Can't wait to see the original version so I can understand the dialogue :tgrin:, but my goodness the animation and the music were great.
The final fight between the Turtles and Shredder was just awesome.

JH24
12-31-2016, 11:58 AM
Those were amazing episodes, especially the second one. The final fight was grim and desperate, it really felt like all or nothing. The way Rahzar and Fishface were defeated was pretty dark. It was nice to see Stockman being turned back into a human again. In a sense he was a victim as well, he was punished enough.

I always felt that Casey, even though it was said he was being part of their family, was still kind of an outsider, in the sense that he didn't appear in every episode. In this two-parter, I really felt for the first time, he was truly being part of their family, and not as an outside character who appears when needed. The way they mourned Splinter's death, their preparations and battlecry, all of them fighting together as they made their way through Shredder's hideout. Or even the little things like Casey interacting with Mikey, etc.

In a way it felt unreal, seeing them all together, not to mention the scene of Karai (I couldn't understand what they were saying but it felt very emotional) in the hospital and near the end. They're a new family now. They're all in it together, and Splinter will always be a part of them. In a way, the final screen really gave a sense of closure. I realize season 5 is coming, but the ending screen really gave the feeling they're all heading into a new future, and whatever that future will bring, they'll face it together, as a family.

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 11:59 AM
Oh, wow. I never thought I would come close to crying during a TMNT cartoon. Splinter :(
Can't wait to see the original version so I can understand the dialogue :tgrin:, but my goodness the animation and the music were great.
The final fight between the Turtles and Shredder was just awesome.

Yeah I expect Splinter death will be lot more heartbreaking when you watch it in English and hear the original voice actors.

I'm actually looking forward in hearing Seth, Greg, Rob and Sean for Splinters death scene.

asfaloth12
12-31-2016, 12:17 PM
Vicky82,
Yes, I expect so. We're lucky to have such good voice actors playing the turtles :D
I'm also really looking forward to hearing the original actors in that vision (?) scene with Splinter and Leo, as well as the final fight between Leo and Shredder. The latter seemed pretty intense.

JH24
Great comment. Agree with you on Casey; I really liked him in these two episodes.

Dust
12-31-2016, 12:23 PM
You can always bet on the finales to be some of the best episodes of the show and season 4 delivered. The Turtles had no mercy in episode 26, Jesus Christ. I felt bad for the Foot this time around lmao.

JH24
12-31-2016, 01:13 PM
JH24
Great comment. Agree with you on Casey; I really liked him in these two episodes.

Yeah. I really liked him as well in these episodes. It really seems to depend on how he's written. After re-watching, It kind of feels Mikey and Casey have grown together. Mikey seems to be the one looking after Casey a lot. We see them interacting, Mikey was the one saving Casey from falling at Shredder's hideout, as well as being a support for Casey to lean on after he was being knocked down by Tigerclaw.

Near the end there was a billboard with 'Stockman Industries - Making today's dream tomorrow's reality." Does this mean Stockman now has his own company? That's pretty cool, actually.

NinjaMan
12-31-2016, 01:20 PM
Hearing the original voice actors for this is gonna be great. I must have watched these at least five times now lol.

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 01:34 PM
One thing we haven't really mentioned was the CPR on Karai scene, my heart jumped to my throat.

I love to see a CPR scenes in Cartoons, ever since Gargoyles when Elisa performed CPR on Angela, it's always given me chills when I watch it.

Dust
12-31-2016, 01:37 PM
One thing we haven't really mentioned was the CPR on Karai scene, my heart jumped to my throat.

I love to see a CPR scenes in Cartoons, ever since Gargoyles when Elisa performed CPR on Angela, it's always given me chills when I watch it.

How did the CPR work through her armour? :lol:

JH24
12-31-2016, 01:44 PM

Yeah, that scene was very well done. There are so many amazing and emotional moments in this finale. The hospital scene was another great one. There are just too many to count. It'll be a few weeks, but I'm really, really looking forward seeing this in the English version.

I have to admit, the Korean version, except for a few voices (Fishface) did a great job in dubbing the characters. I can't understand them, but IMO many of the voices seem to fit or feel natural.

NinjaMan
12-31-2016, 01:47 PM
Yeah, that scene was very well done. There are so many amazing and emotional moments in this finale. The hospital scene was another great one. There are just too many to count. It'll be a few weeks, but I'm really, really looking forward seeing this in the English version.

I have to admit, the Korean version, except for a few voices (Fishface) did a great job in dubbing the characters. I can't understand them, but IMO many of the voices seem to fit or feel natural.

I really liked Leo's voice.

JH24
12-31-2016, 01:56 PM
I really liked Leo's voice.

Yeah, me too. But my personal favorite was Mikey and Karai.

Anyone noticed that scene during the final fight when Shredder was holding Leo? For a moment, Shredder was distracted, or thinking about something after Leo had said something. I doubt it was regret but I was wondering why Shredder did that. What could Leo have said that stopped him for a moment?

TMNTInsighter
12-31-2016, 01:56 PM
Finally saw them, and like Bill Buckner and Mookie Wilson said during their rewatch of the '86 Series:
Bill: That really happened didn't it?
Mookie: (smiling) It did.
(both chuckle looking back on that moment of infamy)

I too look forward to the dialogue exchanges between Splinter and Leo in "Requiem", the family bonding in "Owari", and the final villain and hero exchanges.
--I thought Karai would've hired the Mutanimals earlier in S4B for her quest to take over the Foot Clan but I still can't wait to hear their English exchanges as well.
--Speaking of Karai, the poor girl just can't get a break. She needed her father and now she's the only Hamato (or Yoshi) human family member left. If only she took more advantage of her freedom and had gotten to spend more time with him this season.
--I personally would've liked to have seen the Mutanimals fight in "Owari" as well. They are as much family as April and Casey are.
--Splinter's fate in AE was tragic since there was no Tang Shen to take the hit for him that time. It was more tragic in "Requiem" because now there was neither Tang Shen nor Fugitoid (who was here just 11 episodes ago) to save him again.
--I don't buy for a second that Rahzar, even B&R, are dead until I see them (or not) next season. Xever's fate was overkill but I'll buy for now that he's a casualty.
--Good catch on Casey in these episodes guys. I never thought about that. I have believed that he and Mikey have shared a good, credible bond but him being more part of this family really makes me want to catch the English dialogue.
--Shinigami did not live up to the hype. Or any (strong) reason to be included.
--Tiger Claw has to die next season and I still feel it should be Karai who must do it. From the clip we saw of him summoning Kavaxas next season, he does not have any remorse nor does he have any care about the consequences of his own wrong choices from this season or seasons past.
--I'm not sure if "Requiem" is top 10 but "Owari" is at least top 5.

Anyone noticed that scene during the final fight when Shredder was holding Leo? For a moment, Shredder was distracted, or thinking about something after Leo had said something. I doubt it was regret but I was wondering why Shredder did that. What could Leo have said that stopped him for a moment?

I hope it was something about Tang Shen. In Saki's sad, twisted way I believe that he must have thought all along in this series that striking down Yoshi would be a way of honoring her death even though we know that Yoshi's not the true one responsible. I'm hoping that there's some mention of her during these two episodes in some way. "Darkest Plight" did a good job of that and I hope it happens here too.

NinjaMan
12-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Yeah, me too. But my personal favorite was Mikey and Karai.

I too was wondering what was said.

Fang Wolf
12-31-2016, 03:05 PM
It's Shredder really dead?
http://s26.postimg.org/f13zmjxah/Screenshot_2016_12_31_23_01_06.png
That is well only Kuro Kaboto? I don't see Shredder's head inside?

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 03:29 PM
It's Shredder really dead?
http://s26.postimg.org/f13zmjxah/Screenshot_2016_12_31_23_01_06.png
That is well only Kuro Kaboto? I don't see Shredder's head inside?

As Super Shredder, I'm pretty sure his head was merged with his helmet so getting his helmet off without killing him would be impossible (I think)

Vicky82
12-31-2016, 03:44 PM
I just thought of something, I wonder if something got cut out when Leo killed Shredder.

Don't some Asian countries like China have a rule about not showing people having there heads cut off on TV ect, or am I thinking about something else.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 03:52 PM
I just thought of something, I wonder if something got cut out when Leo killed Shredder.

Don't some Asian countries like China have a rule about not showing people having there heads cut off on TV ect, or am I thinking about something else.

Its certainly possible. I've heard of South Korea banning beheadings on the Internet in the context of Isis, but never this.

I think the scene most likely is the same as the English version. Showing a characters getting cut off would be too graphic even by our standards so Nick took the safe route and made it happen off screen.

TigerClaw
12-31-2016, 04:24 PM
Its certainly possible. I've heard of South Korea banning beheadings on the Internet in the context of Isis, but never this.

I think the scene most likely is the same as the English version. Showing a characters getting cut off would be too graphic even by our standards so Nick took the safe route and made it happen off screen.
The 4Kids series showed shredder's head falling off after the battle against Leo, But finding out the next episode that he was a robot.

FredWolfLeonardo
12-31-2016, 04:40 PM
The 4Kids series showed shredder's head falling off after the battle against Leo, But finding out the next episode that he was a robot.

I mean as in the blade going through the neck on screen and then severing the head, they would never show it like that.

Heads falling off on the other hand, they can show because the decapitation happens off screen and no blood is shown.

They probably didn't show Shredder's head inside the helmet because it would be too disturbing, especially if the turtles decide to hang up the kabuto in their lair.

Whereas in the 4kids series, we couldn't actually see Shredder's facial features after being beheaded due to his helmet looking more robotic and less human (even when people didn't know he was an utrom), Nick Shredder's helmet showed his eyes, his mouth and looked overall more human, so it was for the best to just show his helmet come off and not his entire head as that would be very inappropriate for this show's main demographic.

Storm Eagle
12-31-2016, 10:19 PM
I finally saw the episodes. As I said before, I'm glad they demutated Baxter, but I wonder why they chose to. Sadly, I get the feeling he'll get mutated again.

They also tried to demutate Shredder, but it had no effect. Perhaps the mutation effects on him are too far gone?

victory_angel
12-31-2016, 11:28 PM
loved the first movie reference with Shredder falling in the garbage truck and Casey activating it before casually saying "Oops"

Vicky82
01-01-2017, 02:44 AM
I finally saw the episodes. As I said before, I'm glad they demutated Baxter, but I wonder why they chose to. Sadly, I get the feeling he'll get mutated again.

They also tried to demutate Shredder, but it had no effect. Perhaps the mutation effects on him are too far gone?

Well he was demuted but only to a weaker stage. The turtles would of needed a lot of retromutagen to get him back to normal.

It would be similar to Rahzar, if they put retro mutagen on him he wouldn't go back to human, he go back to Dogpound. So they would need more retro mutagen to get him back to human.

neatoman
01-01-2017, 02:53 AM

Correct, except you're 11 episodes off. The head was cut off near the end of season 1 but it wasn't confirmed he had a robotic body until roughly a third into season 2.

Storm Eagle
01-01-2017, 06:29 AM
It would be similar to Rahzar, if they put retro mutagen on him he wouldn't go back to human, he go back to Dogpound. So they would need more retro mutagen to get him back to human.

Well that, I figured. I just wonder if we'll see him again.

Fishface though, if he's dead, then that was quite a way to do him in.

victory_angel
01-01-2017, 07:44 AM
They might have him return and left it assumed he somehow managed to crawl into the water after the turtles left the scene. He wasn't that far from the waters edge.

Ursalink
01-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Guys, I have to say, I have never seen so much darkness in an incarnation of the TMNT. (I never read the original one in the Mirage comics).

Just one question, anyone knows what the shell happened to Rahzar? I didn't saw him in the last battle of the last episode.

One more thing, did you recognize the reference to the original TMNT's movie from the 90s at "Requiem"? When the Shredder fall into a dumpster truck and Casey activates it to crush him?

Donatello19
01-02-2017, 12:53 AM
Where are you guys watching these? I usually hate watching anything with subtitles but I'm tired of waiting.

Edit: no subtitles, that's fine. Anyone have links to the new episodes? I tried my hardest not to read every spoiler but...it's too late for that now.

JH24
01-02-2017, 01:40 AM
Where are you guys watching these? I usually hate watching anything with subtitles but I'm tired of waiting.

Edit: no subtitles, that's fine. Anyone have links to the new episodes? I tried my hardest not to read every spoiler but...it's too late for that now.

They're on Youtube. I'm not allowed to post links. (Your Private Messaging doesn't work)

If you search for "turtles korean," and then filter on "date of being uploaded," the video's should show up.

Ninjinister
01-02-2017, 02:50 AM

How does everyone keep missing the first post of this forum? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/announcement.php?f=41&a=7)

NinjaMan
01-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Guys, I have to say, I have never seen so much darkness in an incarnation of the TMNT. (I never read the original one in the Mirage comics).

Just one question, anyone knows what the shell happened to Rahzar? I didn't saw him in the last battle of the last episode.

One more thing, did you recognize the reference to the original TMNT's movie from the 90s at "Requiem"? When the Shredder fall into a dumpster truck and Casey activates it to crush him?

I'm thinking leatherhead drowned him.

picassotheninjaturtle
01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
I guess It depends on the age group, TMNT is for 5 to 11 years right and I don't think Nickeodeon would like a lot of complaints from parents.

I don't watch many cartoons now, only this and Thunderbirds. Did they show dead bodies in other cartoons, Korra ect.

They showed it in Star Wars Rebels and that's aired on Disney XD.

Coola Yagami
01-02-2017, 11:56 AM

Not exactly the next episode. He picked up his head and walked off at the end of the same episode shoeing that he wasn't human.

Leofan26
01-02-2017, 12:47 PM
So US will be getting these episodes soon right? Cuz I can't understand a single dang word they are saying :lol:

I couldn't help myself, it was taking too long for the episodes to air :o

I'm just glad Leo was the one to finish Shredder, he went through so much dealing with him, poor guy :cry:

I'm disappointed it took so long for the writers to finally kill Splinter, now we only get to watch one season with Leo as an official Leader :ohwell:

I wonder if they'll get season five right away?

Coola Yagami
01-02-2017, 12:54 PM
So US will be getting these episodes soon right? Cuz I can't understand a single dang word they are saying :lol:

I'm just glad Leo was the one to finish Shredder, he went through so much dealing with him, poor guy :cry:

I'm disappointed it took so long for the writers to finally kill Splinter, now we only get to watch one season with Leo as an official Leader :ohwell:

People have been saying February? Season 5 who knows?

Leofan26
01-02-2017, 01:13 PM
People have been saying February? Season 5 who knows?

Aahh US Takes forever with new episodes :(

Ashwolf
01-02-2017, 01:17 PM

though its unlikely, im still hoping for season 6

Leofan26
01-02-2017, 02:36 PM
though its unlikely, im still hoping for season 6

It'd sure be a nice surprise. What are the odds of a film at least?

Ninjinister
01-02-2017, 02:44 PM
So which actual episode do Yoshi and Saki kick the bucket?

NinjaMan
01-02-2017, 03:28 PM
One thing I loved about the final fight with shredder is how better coordinated the turtles are compared to the first time they fight.

TheJ-manTurtleMan
01-02-2017, 03:37 PM
What are the actual names of the last two episodes?

Dust
01-02-2017, 03:41 PM
So which actual episode do Yoshi and Saki kick the bucket?

Both do in different episodes, Yoshi in 25, Saki in 26

Vicky82
01-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Yeah I loved the final fight with Shredder but one bit did puzzle me, why did Mikey have an orange glow round him.

What are the actual names of the last two episodes?

Episode 25 - Requiem
Episode 26 - Owari

Sabacooza
01-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Yeah I loved the final fight with Shredder but one bit did puzzle me, why did Mikey have an orange glow round him?I'm guessing they were flames and I think it was only around his chucks.

NinjaMan
01-02-2017, 04:29 PM
Yeah I loved the final fight with Shredder but one bit did puzzle me, why did Mikey have an orange glow round him.

Episode 25 - Requiem
Episode 26 - Owari

I think it was the flames.

victory_angel
01-02-2017, 09:15 PM
I don't think it was just the flames. The glow Shedder sees around Mikey looked ethereal. Mikey and Leo are the turtles with the highest sense of spiritual awareness.So perhaps this could mean Mikey is connected to Splinters spirit somehow.

NinjaMan
01-02-2017, 10:44 PM
I sometimes forget that these kid turtles are trained in killing. Seeing them go to shredder with the intent of killing gives me goosebumps. Only other time I remember of the top of my head that they had an intent to kill was the battle with tigerclaw in the meat factory.

Vicky82
01-02-2017, 10:56 PM
I don't think it was just the flames. The glow Shedder sees around Mikey looked ethereal. Mikey and Leo are the turtles with the highest sense of spiritual awareness.So perhaps this could mean Mikey is connected to Splinters spirit somehow.

Yeah You could be right about that.I had another look, it definitely wasn't the flames.

TheJ-manTurtleMan
01-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Episode 25 - Requiem
Episode 26 - Owari

Do those titles make sense in the context of the episodes? Isn't Owari a region in Japan?

JH24
01-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Owari also means something like "The end" or "It is over" in Japanese. Not 100% sure though.

Vicky82
01-03-2017, 02:10 AM
Do those titles make sense in the context of the episodes? Isn't Owari a region in Japan?

Yeah, Gwendoline Yeo confirmed them months ago.

Owari also means The End.

JH24
01-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Looking back, I really liked the moment where it was Mikey who demutated Baxter. The retro-mutagen Donatello carried was meant for Shredder (unless they had planned to demutate Baxter along the way, which I doubt)

I like how it showed Mikey being the most compassionate by suddenly throwing that retro-mutagen at him and ending his misery.

victory_angel
01-03-2017, 07:57 AM
Baxter is happy to be human again yes, but he also has a "I'm still going to get you guys" speech.

And yes Donnie does chide Mike about using the retromutagen right then since both bulbs were ment for the Shredder

TLP
01-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Why is it that every time that Donnie makes Retromutagen he doesn't bother to cure Timothy? So much for his promise..

JH24
01-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Baxter is happy to be human again yes, but he also has a "I'm still going to get you guys" speech.

And yes Donnie does chide Mike about using the retromutagen right then since both bulbs were ment for the Shredder

Thanks a lot for the info, that's interesting to know. Hopefully Mikey punched some sense into him.

I'm impressed how well prepared the turtles were for this fight.

Why is it that every time that Donnie makes Retromutagen he doesn't bother to cure Timothy? So much for his promise..

At this point, I just pretend Timothy already has been cured, but that it happened off-screen.

Vicky82
01-03-2017, 01:15 PM

Because Timothy is frozen and has to wait till he thaws out completely before he gives him the retro mutagen.

TMNTInsighter
01-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Because Timothy is frozen and has to wait till he thaws out completely before he gives him the retro mutagen.

I don't really buy that. I know we saw him the same way in "Tale of Tiger Claw" but he should've thawed long ago.

Vicky82
01-04-2017, 01:18 PM
I don't really buy that. I know we saw him the same way in "Tale of Tiger Claw" but he should've thawed long ago.

Well Donnie did say in The Invasion it will take 70 years or so. Also don't forget it's not normal ice, Donnie accidentally made it, when he was trying to make a retro mutagen.

TMNTInsighter
01-04-2017, 01:26 PM
My point is that it's basically a really convenient way of keeping his character on the shelf for as long as they want, that's all.

Vicky82
01-04-2017, 01:37 PM
My point is that it's basically a really convenient way of keeping his character on the shelf for as long as they want, that's all.

Yeah I know, I have always accepted that he won't be used again. I didn't think he was a great character anyway.

PApagreg
01-04-2017, 02:13 PM

Why doesn't donnie have a tens of retromutagen with him and cure Shredder's enforcers, I think the turtles prefer Ivan over Rocksteady

Jephael
01-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Why doesn't donnie have a tens of retromutagen with him and cure Shredder's enforcers, I think the turtles prefer Ivan over Rocksteady

Because Playmates didn't make an Ivan Steranko action figure, or Anton Zeck, or, Xever, or human Baxter Stockman or even Chris Bradford. They wanna sell toys of these characters in their mutant forms.

JH24
01-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Well Donnie did say in The Invasion it will take 70 years or so. Also don't forget it's not normal ice, Donnie accidentally made it, when he was trying to make a retro mutagen.

You know, I actually never realized that about the ice not being "normal." So besides the mutagen he also needs a way to thaw the ice? I guess that does make sense, but I still wish they had resolved it earlier.

They may show a shot or a short scene at the end of the series to wrap up any remaining threads, but I'm not expecting much. It's not that I liked Timothy as a character that much, but I did like how it affected Donatello and his character, and how he felt responsible and cared for him.

TMNTInsighter
01-04-2017, 02:54 PM
I like how it was good for Donnie's character too JH.

Fang Wolf
01-04-2017, 03:08 PM
They would be easier to understand there was subtitles.
Hmm, wonder if it is possible get subtitles to it?

TMNTInsighter
01-04-2017, 03:20 PM
They would be easier to understand there was subtitles.
Hmm, wonder if it is possible get subtitles to it?

I watched the episodes muted. It seems that everyone's forgotten that there was ever such a thing called the silent film era (I have "Nosferatu" in my video library for crying out loud!). Although, yeah, I would've definitely liked subtitles too no doubt. :)

MikeandRaph87
01-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Having seen the two episodes now I have to ask, what was the point to Darkest Plight building up Splinter to destroy Shredder?
Shredder does not seem interested in conquering the underworld,NYC,the world,etc. He only wants to kill Splinter and it doesn't matter if he dies five seconds later if he gets to do it. This time he kills him a second time and it won't depend on the Earth ending. Why kill him a second time unless Kavaxas is supposed to revive Shredder for Tiger Claw and Splinter is brought back to end him again.

On another note, Baxter gets demutated? I didn't see that one coming either. I wonder if Nick saw how well Baxter was being done in IDW as himself for the first time ever and wanted to copy that. What about Karai and Timothy? Those two would have been #1 and #2 on the demutate list.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-04-2017, 04:21 PM
I watched the episodes muted. It seems that everyone's forgotten that there was ever such a thing called the silent film era (I have "Nosferatu" in my video library for crying out loud!). Although, yeah, I would've definitely liked subtitles too no doubt. :)

Earl-20th century silent films actually had some text between telling the storyline progressing.

PApagreg
01-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Because Playmates didn't make an Ivan Steranko action figure, or Anton Zeck, or, Xever, or human Baxter Stockman or even Chris Bradford. They wanna sell toys of these characters in their mutant forms.

Don't see how they can have mutants for toys and humans for the show

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-04-2017, 04:29 PM

Why not produce a "mutating" toyline for the 2012 cartoon?

neatoman
01-04-2017, 04:30 PM

They could, but they don't want that.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
01-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Baxter had a human action figure.

neatoman
01-05-2017, 03:03 AM
Baxter had a human action figure.

Encased in a robotic body.

Chris
01-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Can anyone PM me a link to these? Looks like they're not on YouTube anymore. Thanks!

Chris
01-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Wow!

At a loss for words, fantastic episodes! I knew the Super Shredder fights would be brutal but the end of that Fishface fight really caught me off guard!!

GoldMutant
01-10-2017, 11:30 AM
I can already predict that given how Owari goes by the final fight, we're seeing the "Shredder is Shredded" quote in the English dub.

Personally, I'm going to hold back on actually reviewing the episodes until the English dub is released in February. However, if I can I'll give first thoughts on them; want to marathon them together, not break em apart.

victory_angel
01-11-2017, 08:49 PM
So for the flash back Memories

only Donnie and Leo's memories are new

Donnie's memory being Splinter admiring the T-Phones

and Leo receaving his first swords as a child.

Raph and Mikey's memories are still shots from previous episodes

Raph's being when Splinter was talking to him in Turtle Temper

And Mikey's being when Splinter was using him as a demonstration to show Donnie how to fight without thinking.

PApagreg
01-12-2017, 02:57 PM
I find it kinda funny that Mikey's memory of Splinter are when he has his eyes closed and was listening to music, like are there no better memories of Mikey interacting with Splinter or was it the first thing to come to mind

Vicky82
01-12-2017, 03:46 PM
I find it kinda funny that Mikey's memory of Splinter are when he has his eyes closed and was listening to music, like are there no better memories of Mikey interacting with Splinter or was it the first thing to come to mind

It was from the episode Monkey Brains, Splinter was telling Donnie about fighting without thinking and demonstrating it on Mikey because Mikey can fight without thinking when he's focused.

PApagreg
01-12-2017, 04:23 PM
It was from the episode Monkey Brains, Splinter was telling Donnie about fighting without thinking and demonstrating it on Mikey because Mikey can fight without thinking when he's focused.

I know which episode it was from Vicky I just thought that out of the memories that Mikey has with Splinter the one he remembers of his dead father(or what the writers decided to show) was when he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and barely interacting with Splinter. The rest of the turtles get one on one tender moments but Mikey probably barely payed attention to Splinter in that moment.

Vicky82
01-12-2017, 04:34 PM
I know which episode it was from Vicky I just thought that out of the memories that Mikey has with Splinter the one he remembers of his dead father(or what the writers decided to show) was when he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and barely interacting with Splinter. The rest of the turtles get one on one tender moments but Mikey probably barely payed attention to Splinter in that moment.

Well it was one of Mikey's big moments of season 1 at that time, when he was able to dodge Splinters moves.

Raph and Donnie's memories weren't exactly tender moments either because they were memories from episodes (Donnie's new memory must have been from Monkey Brains because he's showing the new T Phone to Splinter), Leo had the best memory.

Maybe they are saving better memories (new and old) for Mikey in season 5, hopefully anyway.

Groverman62
01-12-2017, 04:36 PM
So question; Can anyone give me a link to the episodes?

victory_angel
01-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Well it was one of Mikey's big moments of season 1 at that time, when he was able to dodge Splinters moves.

Raph and Donnie's memories weren't exactly tender moments either because they were memories from episodes (Donnie's new memory must have been from Monkey Brains because he's showing the new T Phone to Splinter), Leo had the best memory.

Maybe they are saving better memories (new and old) for Mikey in season 5, hopefully anyway.

I know Mikey's memory wasn't really one-on-one with Splinter as we know Donnie was there. But the images and scenes had Splinter alone with each son. But Donnie's memory is from Monkey Brains yes, but is was an unused shot of Splinter admiring one of the T-phones with a look of pride while the other Turtle's are present. So while the moment isn't exactly new, it is sort of new as it likely came from a moment that had to be left on the cutting room floor. But from someone as traditional minded as Splinter a moment like that would be big deal for someone like Donnie. And D does like to impress his family as a whole though Leo and Splinter are some of the family members he strives to impress the most.

It's possible they might be saving any deeper memories for Raph, Mikey, and Donnie such as "Weapon's origins" "The establishment of the lab." "Splinter having one on one lessons or moments with any of his sons." In the upcoming season.

For example, there are the visions of Splinter that Leo has when he's lost and confused about what he should do in Splinter's absence. What is to prevent the other Turtles having visions or flashbacks to something Splinter had taught them.

For example, in this season we have had moments where Leo was speaking to a hologram of Splinter for guidence and the other Turtles commented to one another about how it wasn't healthy for him to do so. So maybe now that Splinter is no longer living, the other three would find moments where they have to seek spiritual guidance from Splinter in some form which would be in ways they might not normally use.

For the sake of possibility, Mikey or Raph might meet up with Splinter via Meditation.

Donnie or Mikey could reach Splinter in an experience where they are nearly lost forever. Such as the moment where Donnie has a meet up with Tang Shen in the IDW and is given then choice to enter the afterlife or turn back. And then Splinter's astral form appears to him and says "This isn't a place for you just yet." Then guides Donnie's spirit back to his body.

So say Donnie get's badly hurt. In an effort to prevent Donnie from leaving them April uses her psychic powers to try and reach him. In the meantime, Donnie finds himself in a place that has a portal to another world. Splinter (maybe Tang Shen) are there to meet him. Splinter tells his son that choice his, but this really isn't his time to pass on to the next world. It's here Splinter imparts a bit of wisdom to his fallen son through a flashback or childhood memory. April finally meets Donnie and helps guide him back to his body to his relieved family.

PApagreg
01-12-2017, 05:49 PM
I know Mikey's memory wasn't really one-on-one with Splinter as we know Donnie was there. But the images and scenes had Splinter alone with each son. But Donnie's memory It's just a shot of Splinter admiring one of the T-phones with a look of pride while the other Turtle's are present. Which I guess from someone as traditional minded as Splinter would be big deal for someone like Donnie. And D does like to impress his family as a whole though Leo and Splinter are some of the family members he strives to impress the most.

It's possible they might be saving any deeper memories for Raph, Mikey, and Donnie such as "Weapon's origins" "The establishment of the lab." "Splinter having one on one lessons or moments with any of his sons." In the upcoming season.

At least with Raph he was remembering when Splinter gave him good advice, like I said everyone else gets these positive moments with Splinter but Mikey's memory wasn't even the one where Splinter was talking to him. Actually now that I think about it, April has more one on one moments with Splinter than Mikey

Vicky82
01-13-2017, 03:54 AM
At least with Raph he was remembering when Splinter gave him good advice, like I said everyone else gets these positive moments with Splinter but Mikey's memory wasn't even the one where Splinter was talking to him. Actually now that I think about it, April has more one on one moments with Splinter than Mikey

Yeah I am a little annoyed that Mikey didn't have many 1 to 1 moments with Splinter, especially after the space arc where Splinter had to talk to Raph and Leo over there weaknesses (Leo going solo and Raph's fear of bugs getting worse)I was hoping there would be a moment with Mikey's over his weakness as well, Donnie didn't either.

At least Mikey and Donnie got to find and hug Splinter in Darkest Plight, that was needed.

It did feel that Mikey was on the sidelines a lot this season, he had one centric episode (Journey to his mind episode) and a joint centric episode with April (Bat in the Belfry)

In season 5 i'm still hoping that we will see a memory of Mikey and Splinter together and also Mikey talking to Splinter's spirit.

I'm also hoping that this spiritual glow that Shredder saw round Mikey in the final fight will be mentioned as well, it could be some sort of foreshadowing.

In Tokka vs The World where Mikey was nearly dissected, they put a breathing mask on him, which is bugging me because why would you put a breathing mask on someone if you want to dissect them. sSo I wonder if it foreshadowing something for season 5 that Mikey we get seriously injured and maybe has to have an operation or something.

victory_angel
01-13-2017, 05:01 AM
Yeah I am a little annoyed that Mikey didn't have many 1 to 1 moments with Splinter, especially after the space arc where Splinter had to talk to Raph and Leo over there weaknesses (Leo going solo and Raph's fear of bugs getting worse)I was hoping there would be a moment with Mikey's over his weakness as well, Donnie didn't either.

At least Mikey and Donnie got to find and hug Splinter in Darkest Plight, that was needed.

It did feel that Mikey was on the sidelines a lot this season, he had one centric episode (Journey to his mind episode) and a joint centric episode with April (Bat in the Belfry)

In season 5 i'm still hoping that we will see a memory of Mikey and Splinter together and also Mikey talking to Splinter's spirit.

I'm also hoping that this spiritual glow that Shredder saw round Mikey in the final fight will be mentioned as well, it could be some sort of foreshadowing.

In Tokka vs The World where Mikey was nearly dissected, they put a breathing mask on him, which is bugging me because why would you put a breathing mask on someone if you want to dissect them. sSo I wonder if it foreshadowing something for season 5 that Mikey we get seriously injured and maybe has to have an operation or something.

I think that is more of a vivisection. Dissection is cutting open something already dead or not alive. While vivisection is cutting open something alive. Though I doubt Griffin cared if Mikey survived the event.

Vicky82
01-13-2017, 05:27 AM
I think that is more of a vivisection. Dissection is cutting open something already dead or not alive. While vivisection is cutting open something alive. Though I doubt Griffin cared if Mikey survived the event.

Yeah I couldn't remember the name for someone being dissect alive but I still don't understand why would they need a breathing mask on him though, the vivisection would of killed him. He had the plug things (can't remember the name for it) on his head as well which I can understand because I assume it was to check brain function ect.

victory_angel
01-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Yeah I couldn't remember the name for someone being dissect alive but I still don't understand why would they need a breathing mask on him though, the vivisection would of killed him. He had the plug things (can't remember the name for it) on his head as well which I can understand because I assume it was to check brain function ect.

They were going to cut through his chest, so that would have helped him breath in case they wanted to do further experiments on him later. Though I remember Bishop in the 4kids trying to cut open Mikey and he says 'I would use anthstesia, but that would affect the quality of my research.' And then saying Mikey's survival wasn't likely.

I guess we would have to see what Griffin says in the English version of the episode to know what was going on with that.

tmntsplinterfan1997
01-21-2017, 08:06 PM
I wonder what happened to Rahzar in Requiem? Is he killed by Leatherhead?

victory_angel
01-21-2017, 09:23 PM
I wonder what happened to Rahzar in Requiem? Is he killed by Leatherhead?

I think I remember seeing him in the ice cream kitty music video. So it's possible he survived by some BS, much like Fishface somehow managed to crawl into the water after the Turtle's left to continue their assault on the Shredder's compound.

tmntsplinterfan1997
01-21-2017, 10:30 PM
Are you saying Rahzar's invincible? I thought Leatherhead killed him in the water at Coney Island.

redsai4lex
01-21-2017, 11:01 PM
Please, can anyone help me watch these episodes??
Is there a link I can go to? :teek: I have very little free time, but would love to see these eps if they are available... I don't mind if they are in a different language.

victory_angel
01-21-2017, 11:50 PM
Are you saying Rahzar's invincible? I thought Leatherhead killed him in the water at Coney Island.

The guy is run over by a freaken train and survived. I think that counts as invincible plot armor. If they don't confirm he is dead, he comes back later.

redsai4lex
01-22-2017, 10:07 PM
PM? :tcry:

Redworld96
01-24-2017, 08:02 AM
Although the air date for Owari is february 26th in USA, there's a possibility to have it in english in february 22th.
But as I said, is not something totally sure. (I wasnt sure to put this post in the season 4 thread, tbh)

redsai4lex
01-24-2017, 05:22 PM
These episodes are epic! I can't wait to see them in english... Thank you so much again to those who helped me watch them! :tsmile:

tmntsplinterfan1997
01-28-2017, 12:10 PM
I was wondering. Can the Mighty Mutanimals be Karai and Shinigami's recruits?

Coola Yagami
01-29-2017, 02:19 PM
Sounds like it's finally coming in February and everyone can get caught and all this banning over spoilers in an Internet age nonsense can finally end. Let's get this over and done with so we can finally move on to season 5.