PDA

View Full Version : No guest cast from the TMNT 2003 show?

Shellington
12-22-2016, 12:42 PM
The guest cast has included veterans from the 1990s TMNT films, the 1980s cartoon, TMNT 2007 and even one cast member from the MBay films. But as far as I know, they haven't used cast members from the 2003 show or the 1990s live-action shows.

Or maybe they haven't used them yet and may do so in the future, I don't know.

Anyway I'd like to hear Michael Sinterklaas, who voiced Leo in the 2003 cartoon, plays Dean Venture in the VENTURE BROS cartoon, in this show. Not sure who he'd voice, but it'd probably be a cool character.

TigerClaw
12-22-2016, 12:49 PM
The guest cast has included veterans from the 1990s TMNT films, the 1980s cartoon, TMNT 2007 and even one cast member from the MBay films. But as far as I know, they haven't used cast members from the 2003 show or the 1990s live-action shows.

Or maybe they haven't used them yet and may do so in the future, I don't know.

Anyway I'd like to hear Michael Sinterklaas, who voiced Leo in the 2003 cartoon, plays Dean Venture in the VENTURE BROS cartoon, in this show. Not sure who he'd voice, but it'd probably be a cool character.
The reason non of the voice cast of the 4K series appeared on the Nick show, Is because they are non union voice actors, Nick only works with union voice actors.

Vicky82
12-22-2016, 12:55 PM
I know Sam Riegel voiced one of the turtles in one of the tmnt shorts this year. Can't remember which one though.

ToTheNines
12-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Union vs non-union.

Plus most of the 4kids guys are still New York based, AFAIK.

I know Sam Riegel voiced one of the turtles in one of the tmnt shorts this year. Can't remember which one though.

Raph.

neatoman
12-22-2016, 01:20 PM
From what I understand, it wouldn't be too hard to get Riegel and Sinterniklaas. So there's that I guess?

ABrown
12-22-2016, 01:22 PM
Is this actually a surprise to anyone? Nickelodeon could give a shell about the 4Kids series. Which is unfortunate, as it's my favorite TMNT series.

CyberCubed
12-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Is this actually a surprise to anyone? Nickelodeon could give a shell about the 4Kids series. Which is unfortunate, as it's my favorite TMNT series.

You know better than this, its a union issue. Same reason 4kids couldn't use the Fred Wolf voice actors in Turtles Forever.

Aaronardo
12-22-2016, 03:48 PM
From what I understand, it wouldn't be too hard to get Riegel and Sinterniklaas. So there's that I guess?

Both have been in union-related projects, so it could be possible? I don't quite know how the union and non-union thing works, but there can be an assumption that Sinterniklass and Riegel could be brought onto the Nick show.

GoldMutant
12-23-2016, 07:48 AM

The Pizza Friday short; Riegel voiced Raphael as pointed out by TTN.

victory_angel
12-23-2016, 12:29 PM
Reigel was used in the Pizza Friday Short, so it won't be too far a cry for him to be brought in for something in the future.

Sinterniklaas also does work for Funimation (the People who dub, Dragon Ball, Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and such) and Viz (the people who dub Naruto, and Bleach) other voice projects. One of his current roles is Nathaniel Kurtzberg on the Miraculous Lady Bug.

So he might be as likely as Vic Mignogna being brought in to voice someone on the show.

LeotheLateBloomer
12-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Reigel was used in the Pizza Friday Short, so it won't be too far a cry for him to be brought in for something in the future.

Sinterniklaas also does work for Funimation (the People who dub, Dragon Ball, Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and such) and Viz (the people who dub Naruto, and Bleach) other voice projects. One of his current roles is Nathaniel Kurtzberg on the Miraculous Lady Bug.

So he might be as likely as Vic Mignogna being brought in to voice someone on the show.

The Pizza Friday short; Riegel voiced Raphael as pointed out by TTN.

Not to mention Yugioh is no longer under 4Kids and both Frank Frankson and Wayne Grayson are still involved with voice acting in the series.

Raph
12-24-2016, 04:55 AM
Not to mention Yugioh is no longer under 4Kids and both Frank Frankson and Wayne Grayson are still involved with voice acting in the series.

Don't you mean Gregory Abby and Vinnie Penna ;)

PixieAnna1
12-27-2016, 07:01 PM
Wasn't Sam in the Nick dub of Winx Club?