PDA

View Full Version : The TMNT OS Music catalogue project..

Vegita-San
12-29-2016, 06:14 PM
I want to catalogue every single cue ever heard in the original series, to show people like La LA Land just how much music there is out there to release.

I should be done with A Thing ABout Rats sometime in January. and when that is done...i plan to do something i havn't done in a long while, which is simply sit down and watch the series start to finish, and catalogue the music in the process..

not sure anyone has ever done this yet, so it'll be an interesting project..

GodzFire
12-29-2016, 08:03 PM
You know, I had actually thought about doing the same kind of thing. I think this is a project everyone could help with too. Just would need a way to standardize cue names and stuff, maybe from a master list.

I would be sure to add the following stuff (a spreadsheet would be the best):
episode number
episode name
cue name
time index of cue start

pferreira
12-30-2016, 09:31 AM
I want to catalogue every single cue ever heard in the original series, to show people like La LA Land just how much music there is out there to release.

I should be done with A Thing ABout Rats sometime in January. and when that is done...i plan to do something i havn't done in a long while, which is simply sit down and watch the series start to finish, and catalogue the music in the process..

not sure anyone has ever done this yet, so it'll be an interesting project..It would be great for them to release a soundtrack for the show's 30th anniversary. Good luck. :)

GodzFire
01-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Anyone else want to help with this?