PDA

View Full Version : What do you usually wear?

Prowler
12-31-2016, 09:19 AM
You know, your clothes. Work doesn't count since you most likely have to wear a uniform, a suit or dress up for it.

What do you wear casually?

My wardrobe consists of metal bands t-shirts and hoodies, pretty much. Also a couple of jean pairs, a couple of sneakers and a pair of black boots for rainy days.

I don't remember the last time I bought new clothes, and I honestly hate shopping for them. It's like stores just sell clothes for hipsters, wiggers, metrossexuals and businessmen. Every t-shirt and sweater seems to have outlandish designs on them or say something stupid or that I don't identify with. So i order my upper body clothes online.

I don't like wearing shirts. Any other guy here cna relate to me? I mean, I don't mind as long as I wear a suit and a tie over it, but wearing shirts CASUALLY? No thanks. They make me feel like a middle aged man. T-shirts and hoodies all the way!

Cure
12-31-2016, 11:51 AM
Plain solid-colored shirts and jeans (blue or black) and khakis.

If you want this thread to get REAL sexy, I can tell you what I'm wearing right now. ;)

Prowler
12-31-2016, 12:02 PM
Plain solid-colored shirts and jeans (blue or black) and khakis.

If you want this thread to get REAL sexy, I can tell you what I'm wearing right now. ;)
Nothing is stopping you from doing it...

plastroncafe
12-31-2016, 12:09 PM
Like...what's my Scooby Doo outfit?
(ie: the garb they'd animate the cartoon of me?)

Jeans, silver Doc Marten's, Pop-Culture t-shirt, and either a vest, or suit coat.

Prowler
12-31-2016, 12:15 PM
Like...what's my Scooby Doo outfit?
(ie: the garb they'd animate the cartoon of me?)

Jeans, silver Doc Marten's, Pop-Culture t-shirt, and either a vest, or suit coat.
LOL I honestly hadn't thought of it that way. What would I wear if I wa a cartoon character?

Well an Iron Maiden The Number of the Beast t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

IndigoErth
12-31-2016, 12:31 PM
Jeans, sneakers or sandals (wedge sole, non-thong), and some kind of nice casual shirt from the ladies department, but nothing too girly. I don't wear too many t-shirts with stuff printed on them these days unless it's TMNT.

Prowler
12-31-2016, 12:33 PM
Jeans, sneakers or sandals (wedge sole, non-thong), and some kind of nice casual shirt from the ladies department, but nothing too girly. I don't wear too many t-shirts with stuff printed on them these days unless it's TMNT.
Those "thong" sandals aren't comfy at all. They make me feel naked. Plus they're a toe stabbing accident waiting to happen.

TigerClaw
12-31-2016, 01:12 PM
At home I usually wear a plain white shirt and some shorts, I wear t-shirts sometimes when i go out, but they get very uncomfortable real fast during hot weather, and some of these shirts don't have a bigger opening for my neck, which causes me to have this choking like feeling where I have to pull on the front of the shirt to get comfortable.

IndigoErth
12-31-2016, 01:27 PM
Those "thong" sandals aren't comfy at all. They make me feel naked. Plus they're a toe stabbing accident waiting to happen.
Yeah, even just simple flip flops, I don't find that piece between the toes comfortable. I live year round in slip-ons from the Earth Spirit brand my local Walmart has. Been through a few pairs of those.

ToTheNines
12-31-2016, 01:48 PM
Work boots. Jeans or cargo pants. T shirt with a Carhartt. And a mean-ass look on my face.

Powder
12-31-2016, 04:40 PM
Plain or hip-hop/TMNT t-shirts, basketball shorts, Nikes, fitted/beanie, hoodie when weather permits it.

Prowler
12-31-2016, 04:48 PM
Plain or hip-hop/TMNT t-shirts, basketball shorts, Nikes, fitted/beanie, hoodie when weather permits it.
It seems, once many people hti their mid-20s or so they tend to dress up a bit more and look down on people who wear t-shirts and hoodies all the time. I say screw them! Nothing against suits and ties or shirts as long as they're underneath the former, but I'll be damned if I can't wear my metal band t-shirts and hoodies when I go to the supermarket or for a walk. Hell, I'm thinking of buying some video game t-shirts and had some people give mea "really?" look.

Can't wait to workout with a Super Mario t-shirt on!

MsMarvelDuckie
12-31-2016, 11:07 PM
Outside of work clothes? Usually t shirts (tmnt Marvel, Iron Maiden concert t or something witch-themed) jeans and sneakers, or pj's and slippers at home. I usually change from my work clothes right to my comfy jammies as soon as I get home because unless I go out somewhere, I just prefer my sleep pants and a sleep shirt or a long nightie. The slippers are a must because our apartment floor is almost all tile except the bedroom, and my feet get cold if I dont wear slippers or cozy socks.

CyberCubed
01-01-2017, 02:27 AM
At home, T-shirts (some just regular colors, others with pictures on them), and sleeping shorts or sweatpants.

Outside of the house, I always wear jeans.

TheBlueTurtle1
01-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Depends on the time of year. Summer- Jeans and t-shirt, winter, jeans and a sweatshirt/Hoodie.

Hate shorts, never wear them.

DestronMirage22
01-01-2017, 08:58 AM
T-Shirt, sweat pants, and socks-and-sandals.

DarkFell
01-01-2017, 05:57 PM
I'm very pro-casual when it comes to clothes. Jean pants (sometimes sweat pants in cool / cold weather), t-shirts and tennis shoes are what I usually wear. The place I work at has a lenient dress code. :)

I'll even wear long sleeved blouses when the weather isn't balmy.

Candy Kappa
01-01-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm not so fancy dressed as I'm presented in my photos :lol:

I'm a very warm blooded person, so I rarely use sweaters or any other warm clothes. I wear t-shirts during any season, usually with a geeky print on.

I have a fancy coat for winter storms, but I can't wear it for long unless it's under -20C

Donatello19
01-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Sweatpants, sneakers, t-shirt (mostly Disney, Marvel or Star Wars shirts) and a hoodie. And when it gets hotter, take away the hoodie and replace the sweatpants with either basketball shorts or cargo shorts.

blindturtle02
01-02-2017, 09:06 AM
Mostly jeans and a pop culture or run of the mill polo shirt. Just casual stuff.

DisKosh
01-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Skinny jeans, a long sleeved plain top with an awesome geeky top over it (I've got several TMNT, a few Universal Horrors, Phantom) then a hoodie.

Although it's totally different in summer. I don't know how to dress for hot weather so I usually just wear the clothes I have left over from my hippy phase.

TigerClaw
01-02-2017, 09:11 AM
I wear whatever makes me feel comfortable, Its not about if it looks good on you or not, if it feels comfortable on your body, that's all that should matter.

So anything that doesn't make you sweat during the hot days, like shorts or plain white shirts, I found that wearing darker colored shirts can make you feel hot.

Katie
01-04-2017, 05:57 PM
In the colder months, jeans and hoodies of appropriate weight for the temperature....cause cold here could be anywhere from 60F days to 19F days for highs.

In summer, shorts and the lightest weight shirts I can justify. Summer is like 90F and hotter with humidity. If i could be naked I would.

Prowler
01-04-2017, 06:00 PM
In the colder months, jeans and hoodies of appropriate weight for the temperature....cause cold here could be anywhere from 60F days to 19F days for highs.

In summer, shorts and the lightest weight shirts I can justify. Summer is like 90F and hotter with humidity. If i could be naked I would.
Sadly, being naked doesn't make you feel any less hot on a summer day. I sleep shirtless on really hot summer nights and I still sweat. And no I don't have AC at my apartment(old apartment)

Walking naked outside, well ignoring the legality of that, the sun would burn my flesh yikes. At least when it's cold I can just add an extra layer or clothing.

Icebot
01-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Usually jeans and flannel shirts.

Krutch
01-05-2017, 09:28 AM
I've been called out as "going out to audition for Supernatural" more than once so, basically you can get the gist of my wardrobe by watching that show. A lot of button up workshirts, plaid, denim, leather boots, and a watch.