PDA

View Full Version : Episode where the Turtles fight food?

CyberCubed
01-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Help me out here, I'm having some vague memories of an episode where the Turtles were fighting food trying to attack/eat them, but I can't remember which episode it was. I know there's one ep where they were fighting the illusion of a giant pizza trying to eat them (he looked like Nick's version of Pizzaface), I'm pretty sure it was a mad scientist episode.

But I think there's also some other episode where they fight food. Can someone help me out here or am I remembering wrong?

Powder
01-04-2017, 02:56 AM
Perhaps you're thinking of that gag in Turtles Forever where April's being chased by mutant fruit?

I can think of instances where they fight using food, or when their enemies are trying to turn them into food, but not any where they're fighting food itself. :tlol:

ToTheNines
01-04-2017, 05:42 AM
All those pizzas flew out of the truck in Sky Turtles, and Michaelangelo made a joke about pizza biting back. That's the closest example I can think of.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-04-2017, 05:58 AM
Perhaps you're thinking of that gag in Turtles Forever where April's being chased by mutant fruit?

I can think of instances where they fight using food, or when their enemies are trying to turn them into food, but not any where they're fighting food itself. :tlol:

Donatello throws a pizza at Shredder in "Case of the Killer Pizzas"

Powder
01-04-2017, 06:31 AM
They thew pizza many, many times. :trazz:

01-04-2017, 06:33 AM
They thew pizza many, many times. :trazz:

Yes, not to forget "It Came from Beneath the Sewers".

Candy Kappa
01-04-2017, 07:21 AM
I guess technically they fought pizza topping with the pizza monsters eggs being used as meatballs :lol:

01-04-2017, 10:21 AM
I guess technically they fought pizza topping with the pizza monsters eggs being used as meatballs :lol:

They never fought food, so the Dimension X pizza meatball monsters are probably as close as possible.

Vicky82
01-04-2017, 10:37 AM
I can't remember the episode title

There was an episode where Leo followed April to another town because there had been reports of UFO's and the Towns people think Leo is an alien and go after him but Leo also gets attacked by vegetables.

It turns out that this guy modified his helicopter to look like an UFO to stop people getting closer to his experimental vegetables. he grows them and makes them alive or something.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Help me out here, I'm having some vague memories of an episode where the Turtles were fighting food trying to attack/eat them, but I can't remember which episode it was. I know there's one ep where they were fighting the illusion of a giant pizza trying to eat them (he looked like Nick's version of Pizzaface), I'm pretty sure it was a mad scientist episode.

But I think there's also some other episode where they fight food. Can someone help me out here or am I remembering wrong?

That sounds vaguely familiar... Leo or Mike having a nightmare sequence against a big slice of pizza...

Andrew NDB
01-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Maybe the episode where they fought the fruit is like the movie where Sinbad played a genie?

I believe it exists.

ToTheNines
01-04-2017, 10:50 AM
I can't remember the episode title

There was an episode where Leo followed April to another town because there had been reports of UFO's and the Towns people think Leo is an alien and go after him but Leo also gets attacked by vegetables.

It turns out that this guy modified his helicopter to look like an UFO to stop people getting closer to his experimental vegetables. he grows them and makes them alive or something.

Unidentified Flying Leonardo.

01-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Leo also gets attacked by vegetables.

As said, it's "Unidentified Flying Leonardo" and set in a small Upstate New York town but Leonardo chased by and fighting vegetables in that episode are just a dream-vision sequence by Splinter.

Wesley
01-04-2017, 03:52 PM
It might be the season 6 ep Mr. Nice Guy, in which Mikey had to face a virtual pizza or something like that.

Prowler
01-04-2017, 03:56 PM
It might be the season 6 ep Mr. Nice Guy, in which Mikey had to face a virtual pizza or something like that.
Yeah that episode where Raph's personality gets changed by the personality alterator that had been used on Leonardo before.

01-04-2017, 04:12 PM

Yes, but it was some kind of virtual reality-simulation.

CyberCubed
01-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I'm probably thinking of a mix of Leonardo fighting giant vegetables in that Season 4 episode, plus Raphael unpeeling that mutant banana in Turtles Forever. There might be one other instance in the show of them fighting some sort of food thing, but its probably just that they were fighting "with them" as in throwing them at enemies.

pferreira
01-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I'm probably thinking of a mix of Leonardo fighting giant vegetables in that Season 4 episode, plus Raphael unpeeling that mutant banana in Turtles Forever. There might be one other instance in the show of them fighting some sort of food thing, but its probably just that they were fighting "with them" as in throwing them at enemies.From memory I don't think it happened. In Take Me To Your Leader doesn't that start with Leonardo being cooked or something in a nightmare? I get the impression the Turtles fighting food thing was just incorrectly referenced by the writer of Turtles Forever to show that the 80s cartoon was camp...like the 2003 series wasn't ever cheesy. :roll: