PDA

View Full Version : Prototypes at 3:50 for those interested

TurtleWA
01-13-2017, 11:25 AM
_nBuz3t0XgI

Not sure if it's ever been posted but thought the color test shot portion was entertaining. :tsmile:

go_ninja84
01-13-2017, 12:17 PM
You would think a hardcore collector would be able to pronounce their names correctly. The guy in the middle seemed like a jerk

Still like seeing those prototypes

TurtleWA
01-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks for sharing! That's awesome!!:tgrin:
:D
You would think a hardcore collector would be able to pronounce their names correctly. The guy in the middle seemed like a jerk

Oh I know. I picked up on that too. Stripe instead of Scratch. I gave him the benefit of a doubt that it was camera nerves or something like that. :roll:

oldmanwinters
01-14-2017, 08:00 AM
I liked it! Good find!

zaktheneutrino
01-14-2017, 04:09 PM

Didn't he say Shogun instead of Leo the Sewer Samurai too? Haha Two very different figures. So cool seeing those prototypes though.

kaptainmyke
01-15-2017, 10:16 AM
I HAVE TO BUY THAT PROTOTYPE KRANG FIGURE! Who owns it now?

TurtleWA
01-16-2017, 11:21 PM
I HAVE TO BUY THAT PROTOTYPE KRANG FIGURE! Who owns it now?

I searched Toy Tokyo because that's the place that the video referenced. The collector may work at or own that place. I think it's a toy store in NYC. Could be a small chance a fellow Dromer from NYC could point you in the right direction for contacts. Or keep researching yourself. That is about the extent of my help. Good luck :tsmile: