PDA

View Full Version : Favourite fictional planet or natural satellite in TMNT

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-21-2017, 04:57 AM
Which fictional planet or natural satellite within TMNT is your favourite? Any version is OK. Any you wanted to see more of?

neatoman
01-21-2017, 06:24 AM
Isn't D'Hoonib the planet we've seen the most of aside from earth? It was the setting for the Fugitoid comic, issues 5-7, the 2003 adaptation of that arc and a few other mentions. I think the only contender would be the Utrom homeworld (Dimension X can be seen as a variation of that) and what's left of the Triceraton homeworld.

Anyway, D'Hoonib has has giant crabs, argument over.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b08Q4VhZpbA/U9q8UKIUqqI/AAAAAAAANKo/BVldpBpCKNM/s1600/fug4.jpg

01-21-2017, 06:32 AM
I always liked Archie's Hirobyl, Morbus and the Eden planets.

Utrommaniac
01-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Giant crabs...I'll have to put that aside in my notes.

They don't really do a lot of discussion on the other planets, so there wouldn't be much to say why they're favorites. We know next to nothing about the Utrom homeworld/Utrominion (In Utrominion's case, all we know about is that it once had enormous amounts of Ooze, the absence of which brought collapse on a natural and civil scale). D'hoonib has giant crabs and aliens convergently evolved to look like humans. Triceraton homeworld has residents with such pride and hardheadedness that makes the Tolkien dwarves look humble and reasonable.

So basically, I want to see more buildup of all of those. Including Neutrino. Especially since Utrominion and Neutrino are indistinguishable in terms of urban design.

01-21-2017, 06:35 AM
So basically, I want to see more buildup of all of those. Including Neutrino. Especially since Utrominion and Neutrino are indistinguishable in terms of urban design.

Always liked seing the Neutrino planet in "Four Turtles and a Baby".