PDA

View Full Version : [For Sale] Playmates Statues Mikey and Leo (with boxes)

Princess Anri
01-25-2017, 10:42 AM
TheMasterTurtle helped me find a set that included Raphael so I bought that and now I have two extras (a Mikey and a Leo).

I just wanted to see if there is any interest in these (together or separate) before I put them up on eBay.

Let me know if you're interested.

The pictures show the small damage to the top corner on each of the boxes. Not major but just wanted the buyer to be aware.

Also, Mikey has the certificate and Leo doesn't.

$400 (for both) shipped.

Princess Anri
01-25-2017, 11:05 AM
Also, if no one is interested here, any tips on how much I should look to get on eBay?

bgb1018
01-25-2017, 05:38 PM
What's the lowest you'd be willing to part with these for?

Princess Anri
01-25-2017, 06:09 PM
What's the lowest you'd be willing to part with these for?
$400 (for both) shipped.

Which would put me losing a little money on them compared to what I originally paid for these but I really need to get some of the money I spent on the other set back.

Property tax bills are due now...

Princess Anri
01-28-2017, 05:26 PM
Updated asking price.

I'll let them sit here for a while and if no one is interested I'll put them on eBay at (likely) a higher price to make up for the fees and such.

I Crave Pizza No More
01-31-2017, 09:57 AM
Also, if no one is interested here, any tips on how much I should look to get on eBay?

My guess is that you can get $150 for Leo and maybe $200 for Mike. Depends on the day and buyer, I suppose, but remember that you will have to account for fees and shipping. The 10% fees are bad, but anymore it's the shipping that discourages me from selling more.

drag0nfeathers
02-10-2017, 10:25 PM
If I didn't already have them I'd snap them up. Leo seems the easiest to find. I got mine for abour 150 and he was slightly damaged and Mikey I paid around 250 for when I got them on ebay if that helps you gauge prices.

Looks like were both on the search for Donnie

Princess Anri
02-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Ended up getting $300 for Mikey on eBay.

I'll do $180 shipped for anyone who wants Leo.