Fang Wolf
01-26-2017, 10:59 AM
what kind of tablet is it?

It's Asus, But I don't know model..:embarass:

But that was gift from friend.
But I have ask him which model this is.:tcool:

Powder
01-26-2017, 05:37 PM
It would make a lot more sense to ask a tech forum, not a technodrome forum. :tlol:

Jester
01-26-2017, 05:50 PM
Hey, Ai had his own tech support thread.... (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=11077&highlight=tech+support)

;)

TigerClaw
01-26-2017, 07:46 PM
If its an android tablet, you can usually do a full reset of it, and it will reinstall everything to factory settings.

Maybe this applies to all Asus tablets.

Power off the tablet.
Press and hold Power until the device powers on, then immediately press and hold Volume Down (while still pressing Power).
You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
Press Power to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red triangle.
Hold down Power. While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
A menu in little blue type should pop up. Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it.
When it says all data has been removed then choose to reboot the system.
If you then see the welcome screen you'll know you succeeded!

It should have some sort of recovery mode, and you should be able to have some option that will erase everything and it will do a factory reset.

Once it loads everything, I recommend you do an update on it, It might download the latest version of Android for it.

Fang Wolf
01-30-2017, 03:38 PM
If its an android tablet, you can usually do a full reset of it, and it will reinstall everything to factory settings.

Maybe this applies to all Asus tablets.

Power off the tablet.
Press and hold Power until the device powers on, then immediately press and hold Volume Down (while still pressing Power).
You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
Press Power to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red triangle.
Hold down Power. While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
A menu in little blue type should pop up. Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it.
When it says all data has been removed then choose to reboot the system.
If you then see the welcome screen you'll know you succeeded!

It should have some sort of recovery mode, and you should be able to have some option that will erase everything and it will do a factory reset.

Once it loads everything, I recommend you do an update on it, It might download the latest version of Android for it.

Hm, I can try this....:)