PDA

View Full Version : they have repackaged the first set 2003 TMNT once more

VaughnMichael
10-20-2003, 11:35 AM
I was at a Normal Non super Walmart the other night
and low and behold!
they have repackaged the first set 2003 TMNT once more with The Figures Holding there trade mark weapons in there hands not sure if shredder and the foot soldier were holding there's but the 4 turtles where they also had tuns of foot tech ninja and Nanbots!
ooo btw there is another distinctive thing about the repackages they come with some sort of pamphlet about figures coming out the 4 turtles shredder and the foot soldier had them in there boxes
but splinter was no were to be seen in these new waves...and also the video game codes are gone
thanks for you time

JameO
10-20-2003, 12:03 PM
I was at a Normal Non super Walmart the other night
and low and behold!
they have repackaged the first set 2003 TMNT once more with The Figures Holding there trade mark weapons in there hands not sure if shredder and the foot soldier were holding there's but the 4 turtles where they also had tuns of foot tech ninja and Nanbots!
ooo btw there is another distinctive thing about the repackages they come with some sort of pamphlet about figures coming out the 4 turtles shredder and the foot soldier had them in there boxes
but splinter was no were to be seen in these new waves...and also the video game codes are gone
thanks for you time

I may be mistaken but I heard people saying that Wave 2 or 3 are giving out the codes. I am not sure. I only wish that zellers would get new toys. They seem to get stuck. They have figures thats been there for years and don't get sold...you would think they would get the fact that no wants them.

VaughnMichael
10-20-2003, 02:04 PM
yes wave 2 had the codes
they have now come and gone
here in texas anyways
the toys sell very quickly here ...well in certan parts anyways
I'm a tmnt figure adict so I go hunting every week
Vaughn Michael

TMNTGal
10-20-2003, 02:16 PM
Someone needs to get a photo. I'm gonna try searching for them this week. These sound great I want them!

VaughnMichael
10-20-2003, 02:19 PM
If I had the money I'd have gotten them all
yes they do look allot better then the first ones released in the boxes I think it's a great idea for mint in box collectors that they make the action figures holding the weapons in the box and the way they did it looks so nice
I can't remeber for the life of me though if shredder and the foot soldier were holding theres or not though
btw no one else I have seen yet has these except for normal walmarts
super walmart does not have these yet....
Vaughn Michael

TMNTGal
10-20-2003, 02:34 PM
All Walmart's here were converted to supers. I'm gonna have to find a regular one.

Did you notice if they restyled the inner bubble? Do their poses differ from those used previously? I'm guessing they changed that so the weapons could fit. This is exciting, I've always wanted Turtle figures holding the weapons. :thyper: :thyper: :thyper: :thyper:

VaughnMichael
10-20-2003, 02:42 PM
oh that sucks...the super walmart seem to be a little slow around here...
target has been getting bad as well..but yes you will have to find a normal one...
yes they did a new mold for the inside buble....
yep the poses are all new mikey actully looks good in his box because he's holding his chucks...
so did I it's very nice to see them this way...
Vaughn Michael

E-money
10-20-2003, 04:04 PM
We must see these pictures....someone please see if they can help, I would but I'm stuck in college with one crappy Tartget and SuperWalmart. Blah, when I'm at home I have over 12 different places to hunt and they all are pretty good. Sorry since I cannot help......doh....

http://rememberthiscomputerstore.com/represent.jpg
Gotta Represent...
-Errol

OA
10-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Yea, I picked up a Foot tech with the pamplet today but he is not holding his weapons. I hadnt read this thread yet or I might have looked at the turtles to see if they have the new poses. I found this one at my local Target so these new pamplet ones can be found there as well..

Rob_003
10-23-2003, 06:12 AM
I have 2 of each the foot tech ninja and the Nanobot. Each case of 24 only included one of each. The only other non-turtle characters were one lone Casey Jones and a Splinter.The turtle figures first wave and Sport turtles were not holding there weapons in there hands.But all the packages had the codes and the pamphlet about the DVD/Video.
I opened up all 3 cases at the Super-Wal-mart in VA that I worked at and they were all identical.

coryroo24
10-23-2003, 06:51 AM
Do you guys think they will continue making the turtles with weapons in their hands or make it exclusive to this shipment, making them more rare to collectors down the road.

E-money
10-23-2003, 08:12 AM
So, still no one can supply a picture of these TMNT figs holding their weapons eh? Someone has too! Please, I must see them!

Gotta Represent...
-Errol

VaughnMichael
10-23-2003, 11:05 AM
I am so suprised no one has seen these yet!
the shelves were full of them even my by friend saw them he was like ok vaughn whats so diffent about those you have all of these allready...I was like ooo yea check this out....he thought it was dumb they did that but...he's not a toy collector...like I am
god to me it was awsome every time I see a new tmnt figure or new box I feal like a kid again...and this is why i will always love the turtles
Vaughn Michael

TMNTGal
10-24-2003, 07:58 PM
I'm gonna check some stores tomorrow. I have to find these figures.

TMNTGal
10-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Checked 2 Walmarts and 1 Target today. Didn't find the new variations. :x

Putrescent, did you by any chance buy the repacks you saw? I wish I could see some pictures. :(

tmntman
10-26-2003, 08:26 AM
I spotted them at the east side Madison WI Walmart on Friday, but the ones I saw still had the video game codes.

Skabbz
10-26-2003, 06:45 PM
i saw them at walmart today... they have the same book/flyer thing as the foot tech ninja... same poses on the figs... just the inner bubble thing is diffrent.... i didnt think it was anything special.. makes them look kooler to look at tho... i didnt buy any of them, altho i did think about ya TMNTGal.. i just didnt wanna spend 20$ on figs i already own.. :goofygri:

E-money
10-26-2003, 07:11 PM
Can someone buy them take a a picture and then return them? Anything! I really wanna see them.

Gotta Represent...
-Errol

jeff the cheff
10-30-2003, 07:14 PM
I saw a raph holding weapon today at walmart...he was just holding one sai i think. It was cool.

Pher
10-31-2003, 06:42 PM
Today i spoted them, they were holding their weapons, but this wave also included the videogame codes, I noticed that their seems to be a shortage of foot soldiers in the stores in my area. and while I was at Walmart I noticed that the figures had rollback prices the figures were marked from 5.83 to 4.77

TMNTGal
11-01-2003, 08:34 PM
I finally found these! I now have Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo. :D Sadly there was no Raph. There were only 2 Don's, 2 Mike's and 1 Leo. The other 2 figures were smashed up, but fortunatly I found mine in the back pegs so they were still like new. :D