PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about the 2012 series season 4 toys

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
02-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Even if I don't buy TMNT toys, I sometimes think it's fun to watch the commercials (especially during long-lasting Nickelodeon breaks).

1). Why haven't the 2012 series season 4 toys been advertised yet? At least, I haven't found any commercials for them.
2). Why are the 2012 series season 4 toys labelled as "Dimension X", when most of that season isn't even set there?

nellyp
02-01-2017, 11:50 AM
They started in space so I guess calling the line dimension x was the best thing to associate TMNT being away from earth. Other than trying to destroy the black hole generator, which is a Kaang invention, it has almost nothing to do with dimension x. As for the commercials I am not sure what's the deal there as here in Canada we never got half of the season 4 figures here (Dregg, Mozar, Casey, April, Robug, and Armaggon never saw release here). The ones that did never even carried the dimension x branding so it wasn't a surprise to not see much advertising for them as our distributor here has kinda given up on the line.

02-01-2017, 12:06 PM
The ones that did never even carried the dimension x branding

In English of French?

nellyp
02-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Our packaging is bilingual but there is very little text. They stopped including the bios on the back when they moved to the green/yellow card backs even. They used to have to be in English and French too. Now the card is more generic and can be used for any figure, which I assume is a cost cutting measure.

02-10-2017, 02:38 AM
I've seen the new micro-TMNT commercials, but still waiting for the early-season 4 ones.