PDA

View Full Version : A "Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything!" adaptation?

neatoman
02-04-2017, 06:26 AM
No, there's not going to one, I haven't uncovered any evidence for that or anything. It's just an idea I think might be fun to speculate on.

I'm sure by now everyone knows the show likes to do an episode once in a while where they just throw pre-existing assets into a blender (presumably out of budget reasons), which got me to wonder if "Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything!" is a story that would work for such an episode? Now they already have the character models for all the major characters, Bebop, Rocksteady, their human versions, Savanti, Renet, etc. So that would not be a hurdle, the question is what would be different? Would they be able to keep most of the scenes? Would it need to be almost entirely rewritten? How many Bebops/Rocksteadys can be shown on screen? How many modifications to pre-existing assets could be made? What assets would have to be be made from scratch? What would be a subsitute for what? So on and so forth.

Shark_Blade
02-04-2017, 05:37 PM
That'd be cool.

dragonside
02-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Third that sentiment.

Would like direct to dvd IDW adaptation like those DC Cartoon movies.
I don't think the Bebop and Rocksteady of the 2012 cartoon got enough bromance to handle it.

Secret Guilty Pleasure wish, would be to see the Michael Bay Bebop and Rocksteady get a special like this. Because, I think they are definitely two of the coolest bros that are actually great friends. But hey, so unlikely and would never happen.

Powder
02-08-2017, 08:53 PM
I'd be down with that. Though a direct to DVD animated adaption of the IDW comic itself would be ideal.

Technogeek29
02-08-2017, 10:04 PM
...I just griped about them showing up again in another thread, I can't suddenly say I'm interested here. (I am intrigued of this story line since we'll also see the Mirage Turtles in something other than issue 1 in animation.) But mostly for how crazy this story was.

Andrew NDB
02-09-2017, 12:09 PM
I'd be OK... not seeing such a thing, ever.