PDA

View Full Version : The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017)

TurtleTitan97
02-07-2017, 09:35 AM
BsNKlHQeCoM

TheSkeletonMan939
02-07-2017, 10:00 AM
I'm kinda bummed that it's not the same continuity as the TV show.

TheSkeletonMan939
02-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Full trailer.

04FcbCFmisI

:ohwell:

ranger_scout
09-24-2017, 10:02 AM
I went to see this movie yesterday and I have to say that I couldn't help but notice some similarities to Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers the Movie.

* In both this film and MMPR: The Movie, six teens traveled through a jungle to get new powers and weapons from a temple after the loss of their old ones.

* At certain points in the movies, it looks like the heroes' elderly mentors are done for.

*When the teenagers from both films get their powers, they come from inside of them.

* Although MMPR: The Movie take place in an alternate universe from the TV series, the color green was important to both team leaders.

* The final showdown occurs in a big city in both movies.

* There is at least one bully present in both of these films.

TigerClaw
09-24-2017, 10:05 AM
I went to see this movie yesterday and I have to say that I couldn't help but notice some similarities to Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers the Movie.

* In both this film and MMPR: The Movie, six teens traveled through a jungle to get new powers and weapons from a temple after the loss of their old ones.

* At certain points in the movies, it looks like the heroes' elderly mentors are done for.

*When the teenagers from both films get their powers, they come from inside of them.

* Although MMPR: The Movie take place in an alternate universe from the TV series, the color green was important to both team leaders.

* The final showdown occurs in a big city in both movies.

* There is at least one bully present in both of these films.
Its funny that you say that, cause Andre thought it was Lego Power Rangers.

Y00R6LbfWHY