PDA

View Full Version : Primer's Customs Thread

Optimus Primer
02-13-2017, 07:09 PM
Here's some of my customs I've made in the past. Have a few new ones on the way, but I can't show them yet. :twink:

First one: Pizza Face Minion! Made this one a few years ago, it was my third custom ever, and my first TMNT custom. Could definitely make it better now, but whatever.

Oh, I made a custom cardback for this one too!

Optimus Primer
02-14-2017, 07:59 PM
Here's another one. Chompy Picasso! Quite proud of it, I believe it's the first and only Chompy figure. Please, let me know what you think! :tgrin:

tmntfannumerouno
02-14-2017, 08:04 PM
Now that looks cool. You should make spike, Dr. Cluckingsworth ,and Ice cream kitty basically the stuff playmates WON'T make.

Optimus Primer
02-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Now that looks cool. You should make spike, Dr. Cluckingsworth ,and Ice cream kitty basically the stuff playmates WON'T make.

Thanks! I've made Ice Cream Kitty (I'll post her soon), but I might make Dr. Cluckingsworth and Spike!

Optimus Primer
02-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Another one. I'll post some newer customs soon, but here's Scratch, made from Mix and Match Tiger Claw. Jail Bird is from an Imaginext penguin.

BACKSTORY:
One day, a petty thief named Tom escaped from jail. After his escape, he was trying to break into a house. While he was crawling into the window, a cat jumped on him. Tom was shocked, and fell out the window on his back. Suddenly, a mysterious canister fell on him, and it shattered. Tom got up and looked at his now fuzzy hand. He was mutated into a cat! A bird then stuck it's beak into the goo. It looked the same, but had the intelligence and speech patterns of a human. The two quickly bonded, and became a duo of crooks. Later, Tom and the bird found the turtles and decided they could beat them. The two were quickly defeated by our heroes, but were given the names "Scratch" and "Jail Bird" by Mikey. Now in prison, Scratch and Jail Bird thought they would be stuck there forever. But one night, they were broken out by a man called "The Shredder", and given weapons like the Felonious Fish Club and the Criminal Cake Gun. Scratch and Jail Bird are now loyal henchmutants of the Shredder and would dine on turtle soup any day!

Optimus Primer
05-13-2017, 03:42 PM
Another custom. My Leo design, with a diorama and Raph WIP.

Monte Williams
05-20-2017, 03:04 PM
That minion is delightfully creepy!

Optimus Primer
05-21-2017, 09:34 AM
That minion is delightfully creepy!

Thanks Monte!