PDA

View Full Version : CyberCubed = Krang?

Andrew NDB
02-17-2017, 03:07 PM
https://i.stack.imgur.com/L8Sti.jpg

Think about it. The more you do, the more it makes perfect sense.

plastroncafe
02-17-2017, 03:13 PM
The character?
Or the moderator?

Prowler
02-17-2017, 03:25 PM
That would make sense if CyberCubed didn't have accounts in several other internet message boards.

Andrew NDB
02-17-2017, 03:41 PM
The character?
Or the moderator?

The board/site owner.

ABrown
02-17-2017, 03:46 PM
I don't know. Cause he says that every thread should be closed, why wouldn't he just go ahead and close some of them?

Andrew NDB
02-17-2017, 03:50 PM
why wouldn't he just go ahead and close some of them?

He doesn't really want them closed.

snake
02-17-2017, 04:04 PM
I'll buy it.

IndigoErth
02-17-2017, 04:46 PM
I don't know. Cause he says that every thread should be closed, why wouldn't he just go ahead and close some of them?
It's a bluff to throw others off his trail. :trazz:

ToTheNines
02-17-2017, 05:50 PM
I don't get it.

Andrew NDB
02-17-2017, 07:30 PM
I'm not really serious but... maybe?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
02-17-2017, 08:26 PM
You stole my theory, Andrew. I was saying this a year or two ago. :tlol:

DestronMirage22
02-17-2017, 09:16 PM
I highly doubt he's the site owner. More like another run-of-the-mill overzealous fanboy who wants everyone to think like he does. Nothing more.

Wesley
02-18-2017, 09:40 AM
Nah. CyberCubed has accounts on other forums anyway.

TheSkeletonMan939
02-18-2017, 10:10 AM
I don't see the logic in this.

Coola Yagami
02-18-2017, 08:32 PM
I don't see the logic in the fact that just because he owns this place it somehow means he can't have accounts in other message boards? Do you think he has no life outside of running the Technodrome or something? That he has no other hobbies or fandoms besides TMNT?

What if I told you that Krang can both run this place and post elsewhere?

oldmanwinters
02-18-2017, 08:55 PM
I'm guessing there was probably a series of previous exchanges in other threads I've never bothered to look at. If I had, maybe this thread would make more sense.

sdp
02-18-2017, 10:50 PM
Technodrome co-founder Shredder = Super Goku

Think about it, it just makes sense.

IndigoErth
02-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Hm... suspicious silence so far... :trazz:

Coola Yagami
02-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Hm... suspicious silence so far... :trazz:

Yes. He has been found out. The next move is yours CyberKranged.

plastroncafe
02-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Never have I felt better about using an adblocker.

oldmanwinters
02-19-2017, 06:39 PM
The first recorded Drome post I can find for CyberCubed was in a 2005 thread titled...
"Shredder and Krang (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?p=298160)"

rfh4Mhp-a6U

TheSkeletonMan939
02-19-2017, 08:00 PM
H--holy sh!t! :tlol:

Prowler
02-20-2017, 04:26 PM
I don't see the logic in the fact that just because he owns this place it somehow means he can't have accounts in other message boards? Do you think he has no life outside of running the Technodrome or something? That he has no other hobbies or fandoms besides TMNT?

What if I told you that Krang can both run this place and post elsewhere?
And why would Krang be CyberCubed and not one of the admins of any of the other several boards Cyber posts in?

blindturtle02
02-20-2017, 07:16 PM
Maybe so, maybe no. Thanks guys. Now I'm going to hear Fraley's 80s Krang's voice in my head whenever I read Cyber's posts. Or maybe Gilbert Gottfried.

oldmanwinters
02-20-2017, 07:48 PM
And why would Krang be CyberCubed and not one of the admins of any of the other several boards Cyber posts in?

On the one hand, it's a brilliant way for a site creator and chief admin to post about whatever kind of crazy junk he/she wants without fear of ultimate punishment. They don't risk isolating their core base because they have the cover of anonymity, and their peasant account allows them to say whatever they want without risk of ultimate punishment. Because, after all, if it's their site, they can just reinstate the other account whenever they want. And if the site admin who pays the bills wants to have a secondary account where they basically just troll and annoy everybody, then more power to 'em. Like Superman dressing up as Clark Kent and getting a chuckle out of watching Lois and Jimmy try to figure it out. And have some not entertained angels unawares?

But realistically... there's very little chance Andrew claim makes any sense to longtime forum members. My guess is that CyberCubed would have still been in middle school when this website launched its current incarnation way back around 2001. I recognize the fact that some folks in the late 20th century were very tech savvy, but being a web/message board admin in middle school would have been quite the impressive feat back then.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
02-20-2017, 08:10 PM
No, I'm pretty sure CyberCubed is in his mid-thirties.

Maybe CyberCubed and Krang are Siamese twins who were surgically separated, like Hun and Garbage Man?

oldmanwinters
02-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Fun little thread dedicated to the real brothers behind "Shredder and Krang."
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=26978

It's too bad the original interview is no longer available because the GoGreenMachine wordpress site seems to be defunct.

IndigoErth
02-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Valid point. He had a hard time hitting 30 months ago (unless it was just a front! :P), so just still a teen back then if the forum has been around that long.

But.

Psst. Down here.

over here...
What if he's a body snatcher... http://img03.deviantart.net/21c5/i/2006/008/a/d/_suspicious_by_sml_e.gif

***First of Two Latin Kings***
02-20-2017, 08:23 PM
In 2001 he would have been a senior in high school or starting college, not a middle school student.

Machias Banshee
02-20-2017, 08:58 PM
Fun little thread dedicated to the real brothers behind "Shredder and Krang."
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=26978

It's too bad the original interview is no longer available because the GoGreenMachine wordpress site seems to be defunct.

The website was slightly tweaked some time back... :) http://gogreenmachine.org/?p=729

But I definitely know that Cubed and Krang are two different individuals...

Andrew NDB
02-20-2017, 09:04 PM
Valid point. He had a hard time hitting 30 months ago (unless it was just a front! :P)

Of course it was. Even if he's not Krang

Coola Yagami
02-23-2017, 12:20 AM
The website was slightly tweaked some time back... :) http://gogreenmachine.org/?p=729

But I definitely know that Cubed and Krang are two different individuals...

Or..... that's what he/she/it/they would like you to believe.....

Dun.... DUN... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

BubblyShell22
02-23-2017, 07:59 PM
I consider him more of a Krang wannabe.

And if that was the case, wouldn't Krang be in violation of the rules since you're not allowed to have dual accounts here? He would have to ban himself from the site.

IndigoErth
02-23-2017, 08:20 PM
I dunno, I think "staff" accounts, so to speak, could understandably be regarded as a separate thing excluded from that rule if someone also had a regular account.

Maybe it's different for a forum, though from experience of having been a GM for a while on a small game server (and it's associated forum), it was nice sometimes to just play/post on my player account and not always feel "on the job" or have to ensure a certain level of professionalism all the time.

Jester
02-23-2017, 08:23 PM
_2LjwM3B688

Klunk1234
02-27-2017, 09:01 PM
I don't think Krang and Cyber are the same person.

Prowler
02-27-2017, 09:36 PM
I don't think Krang and Cyber are the same person.
They aren't. Machias herself has debunked Andrew's theory.

Andrew NDB
02-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I know CyberCubed's real name. He's not Krang.

Prowler
02-27-2017, 10:16 PM
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I know CyberCubed's real name. He's not Krang.
Yeah, ToTheNines dropped it once out of the blue. I was like "wat. how does he even know this"

ToTheNines
02-27-2017, 10:27 PM
I keep telling y'all he said it himself on here, years ago. How the hell else could I know that?

Andrew NDB
02-27-2017, 10:39 PM
I keep telling y'all he said it himself on here, years ago. How the hell else could I know that?

I just did a search on his last name here... it doesn't show up. I suspect a cover-up!

DisKosh
02-27-2017, 10:40 PM
Maybe so, maybe no. Thanks guys. Now I'm going to hear Fraley's 80s Krang's voice in my head whenever I read Cyber's posts. Or maybe Gilbert Gottfried.

If you're going to imagine he sounds like Gilbert Gottfried, check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA

(CyberCubed, I apologise profusely).

Prowler
02-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Ah OK. I don't recall Cubed ever mentioning it, though. If there's one thing I gotta credit Cubed for is not revealing much about himself. Of all the active users, he's probably the one we know the least about.

Cubed's name seems a tad generic, though, so it's a bit surprising how you remembered it after all these years lol

I just did a search on his last name here... it doesn't show up. I suspect a cover-up!
I only recall CC's first name being revealed. Not his last one.

ToTheNines
02-27-2017, 10:47 PM

FAKE NEWS

Ah OK. I don't recall Cubed ever mentioning it, though. If there's one thing I gotta credit Cubed for is not revealing much about himself. Of all the active users, he's probably the one we know the least about.

Maybe it was on IGN, I don't recall.

Cubed's name seems a tad generic, though, so it's a bit surprising how you remembered it after all these years lol

When I was a rafting and zipline guide I used to have to remember people's names within the first 5-10 minutes of meeting them. I can't help but be good with names lol.

Prowler
02-27-2017, 10:50 PM
FAKE NEWS

Maybe it was on IGN, I don't recall.

When I was a rafting and zipline guide I used to have to remember people's names within the first 5-10 minutes of meeting them. I can't help but be good with names lol.
No clue. Cyber has over 100k posts on IGN. I used to read his posts on the Pokémon and TMNT sub-forum there back in 2004-2005. He was already a big May/Haruka fan and a big authority as far as Pokémon and TMNT stuff was concerned. The thing is, I remember him being very respected by other members, and they all just laughed at his "love" for May/Haruka.

I take a while to remember people's names. But once I fix them I never forget them. However, phone numbers? I'm a disaster. It took me years to memorize my mobile phone number.