PDA

View Full Version : [For Sale] SPACE MONKEY TOYS Shipping changes! Cheaper! Plus CANADA! NECA RAPHAEL!

Coro
02-23-2017, 08:21 PM
First! SHIPPING CHANGES!
Greetings everyone. I am just stopping in to let everyone know one of the most annoying features on my website is now gone. No more are there only 4 shipping rates, and now all orders will be calculated based on your location. This would have previously cost me a fortune to make work, but my website host has lowered this feature into my affordability range.

Now your shipping will be cheaper, and I wont have to eat 5-10 bucks every time I ship to the coasts. Overall this will save my customers and me both lots of money and time!

Second! CANADA!
I can now ship to Canada and it is auto calculated at checkout as well. Keep in mind this is an experimental feature on my site, and handling time may take a day or 2 additional for me to get the hang of all the extra buttons that are now on my site when shipping international. If this works out I may be able to move to global shipping!

***First of Two Latin Kings***
02-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Do you mind if I ask how many Raphael you have in stock?

tmntfannumerouno
02-23-2017, 09:01 PM

I think he said 3 if I'm not mistaken.

Coro
02-27-2017, 09:44 AM

I think he said 3 if I'm not mistaken.

I order 4 and keep one for myself (3 units for sale). They sold out the same day they came in though. I am doubling my order for Leo and Mikey (7 units each).

02-27-2017, 01:01 PM
Too bad. I was going to order one from you today.

Coro
02-28-2017, 12:34 PM
Too bad. I was going to order one from you today.

They go fast. Donny took me a week to sell out, but Raph sold out the same day it came in. Hopefully with the extra stock on Leo/Mikey I can fill more dromer orders.

02-28-2017, 01:15 PM
My comics supplier only ordered me 2 of Raphael. I put them up on eBay early for fear they would be common by the time I actually got them. They were gone within a few days. He's ordering me four of Leo and at least four for himself. One is for another member here. I was going to order Raph from you for him but the three you had were already sold out, so I had to order his from EE.