PDA

View Full Version : when did you give up on the show?

turtlefanforever
02-27-2017, 06:32 AM
The shows coming to an end. Theres no denying that. And it's cause of dwindling ratings. So when did you stop watching? What season/episode? What did it for you?

Tarris Vaal
02-27-2017, 06:38 AM
I didn't give up on it - But I have never been able to properly contribute to the ratings as I've had to wait for DVD releases or uploads from Redworld (or both).

Sadly itunes doesn't like my computer much so that wasn't an option either and I dont have nickelodeon as an available channel. So that option isnt on the cards either. I've tried watching it as much as possible when it was on what channels i have, but the hiatuses and constant repeats (as well as schedule shuffling) make that very difficult sometimes.

So short answer is - I didn't give up on it, but it has been hard to make my support felt.

CyberCubed
02-27-2017, 11:25 AM
The shows coming to an end. Theres no denying that. And it's cause of dwindling ratings. So when did you stop watching? What season/episode? What did it for you?

The show isn't ending because of dwindling ratings, what the hell are you talking about? They planned 5 seasons from the start and that's what we're getting. It is true they would probably make more if the show was incredibly successful, but this is fine.

And since I know you're trolling, most people did not give up on the show.

Splinter the boss
02-27-2017, 01:06 PM
I didn't give up on the show. I just don't have adequate time to watch it, I'm saving the rest for this summer.

Vicky82
02-27-2017, 01:44 PM
I haven't given it up.

This thread is stupid :ohwell:

Technogeek29
02-27-2017, 01:55 PM
I haven't given it up.

This thread is stupid :ohwell:

I agree I have my grievances with the show but I can't say I gave up on it.

Dust
02-27-2017, 02:04 PM
Pointless thread is pointless. Hardly anyone here has just given up on the show, despite whatever grievances or faults that they might have with it and I'm no different.

Autbot_Benz
02-27-2017, 02:10 PM

you are one stupid Troll. This show was really good. Its ending because the story is finished after Season 5. I think The Nick show was to smart for you since your pleb brain could only handle TNM.

CyberCubed
02-27-2017, 02:12 PM
This thread really needs to be locked.

DestronMirage22
02-27-2017, 02:15 PM
I had lost quite a bit of interest a little before the space arc, but during its start is when I jumped ship. Retard Casey's "This is epic!!" struck me as incredibly stupid. And then the boring episodes that followed were a turn off.

CyberCubed
02-27-2017, 02:18 PM
I had lost quite a bit of interest a little before the space arc, but during its start is when I jumped ship. Retard Casey's "This is epic!!" struck me as incredibly stupid. And then the boring episodes that followed were a turn off.

What boring episodes?

Dust
02-27-2017, 02:34 PM
What boring episodes?

I assume he means the space arc episodes or the more fillery episodes after the space arc.

xChri5x
02-27-2017, 02:40 PM
Growing up with the Turtles I thought I'd check out the first episode when it aired back in 2012. While I liked it, I remember saying to myself that I'd never be able to keep watching this show on a regular basis and yet here I am nearly 5 years later.

(I don't have cable, I download and archive high quality episodes when they air)

ToTheNines
02-27-2017, 02:43 PM

Get banned, you little ass-wipe troll.

ABrown
02-27-2017, 02:46 PM
This thread really needs to be locked.

I'm gonna copy right that phrase and start selling T-shirts that say that. And I think I'll put that image of Shredder from Turtles Forever on it. Then every time it's said, I get a nickel.

DestronMirage22
02-27-2017, 02:53 PM
What boring episodes?

Do you really expect me to list them all and explain 'em? I just know you'll go into detail about how each "is a great episode with many good aspects and prime examples of quality entertainment, yadda yadda yadda...."

Difference of opinion, dude. I don't need to explain myself. I just thought a lot of those episodes were lame. That's it.

CyberCubed
02-27-2017, 02:56 PM
I thought you meant you didn't watch them much beyond the first few. I don't see why most of them would be lame either, many of them were quite good.

Vicky82
02-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Do you really expect me to list them all and explain 'em? I just know you'll go into detail about how each "is a great episode with many good aspects and prime examples of quality entertainment, yadda yadda yadda...."

Difference of opinion, dude. I don't need to explain myself. I just thought a lot of those episodes were lame. That's it.

I didn't enjoy the space arc (there were a few episodes I liked) but I loved the 2nd half of season 4.

CyberCubed
02-27-2017, 03:07 PM
I enjoyed most of the space arc. Maybe 2-3 eps at most I didn't particularly like.

Sci-fi is good.

turtlefanforever
02-27-2017, 03:14 PM
If anything you're trolling with your ridiculous comments. If you didn't give up on the show the threads not for you. Simple concept, but folks of your "intelligence" i understand why you can't grasp it.

If you honestly believe no one at all stopped watching this show you're lying to yourself.

For the people that did go ahead and comment and contribute to the conversation.

Vicky82
02-27-2017, 03:20 PM
If anything you're trolling with your ridiculous comments. If you didn't give up on the show the threads not for you. Simple concept, but folks of your "intelligence" i understand why you can't grasp it.

If you honestly believe no one at all stopped watching this show you're lying to yourself.

For the people that did go ahead and comment and contribute to the conversation.

The people who have given up on the show probably don't come into this forum anymore, they may come on sometimes to check whats happening but don't expect any straight answers for some time yet.

plastroncafe
02-27-2017, 03:58 PM
I haven't yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Jester
02-27-2017, 04:15 PM
Yeah, this thread was totally created with pure intentions.

Time to go all Gordon Ramsey on it...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9d/9d52c9dfc0ee2409446d8aff8944e519e7997c213e2771262f a99e00fa0b6956.jpg