PDA

View Full Version : Men with bald spots

CyberCubed
03-04-2017, 10:36 PM
What's your opinion on men with bald spots? Often times it is seen as a sign of weakness when you have a bald spot and it can actually cost you job interviews.

I have a very small bald spot on the back of my head but its not really noticeable unless you're close. So overall I don't care for now, but I worry in the next 10 years it will get bigger. So what's your opinion on middle age men with bald spots?

Honestly I think it makes people look terrible. They should just shave their entire head.

Prowler
03-04-2017, 11:01 PM
It makes men look weak in job interviews? Huh?

I have no bald spots, but my hairline is receding a bit at the upper corners of my forehead. It's noticeable if I get a buzzcut. It's been like that since I'm 21 or so. I guess both your father and his father being bald does that to you. My brother also has a bit of a receding hairline.

The Deadman
03-05-2017, 03:40 AM
Being bald definitely doesnt cost you job interviews so I have no clue where you're getting that information from. If anything, dressing like you would in your every day life would cost you an interview more so than a receding hairline.

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 03:43 AM
Being bald definitely doesnt cost you job interviews so I have no clue where you're getting that information from.

There have been studies on this. Middle age balding men do not look as confident as men with either a full head of hair or shaved/bald heads completely. Having a little bald patch on your head makes you look weak and indecisive.

That's why it's always recommend that if you're balding, shave your head completely. Don't go around with a bald patch and hair in the back of your head, only very few men can pull that look off.

Shark_Blade
03-05-2017, 04:26 AM
... Charles Xavier literally has no hair and he's confident as ever!

ToTheNines
03-05-2017, 04:30 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HCkNX1Q-FV4/hqdefault.jpg

AT-Man
03-05-2017, 05:03 AM
Some of my friends are bald, I don't care. I'm always telling them that they can be bald if they want to, as long as they don't try to make ME bald.

ssjup81
03-05-2017, 06:23 AM
What's your opinion on men with bald spots? Often times it is seen as a sign of weakness when you have a bald spot and it can actually cost you job interviews.

I have a very small bald spot on the back of my head but its not really noticeable unless you're close. So overall I don't care for now, but I worry in the next 10 years it will get bigger. So what's your opinion on middle age men with bald spots?

Honestly I think it makes people look terrible. They should just shave their entire head.Out of curiosit, is this the case for where you work? Do you know of anyone who has gone through that? Do you have any bald or balding coworkers?

Turo602
03-05-2017, 06:28 AM
Some of my friends are bald, I don't care. I'm always telling them that they can be bald if they want to...

Did they leave their friends behind?

saintsaucey
03-05-2017, 06:29 AM
Some of my friends are bald, I don't care. I'm always telling them that they can be bald if they want to, as long as they don't try to make ME bald.

If we outlaw baldness only the criminals will be bald. As long as any twp bit thug can buy baldness in a dark ally, i want my wife to be bald, I want my daughter to be bald and dog gone it I want to be bald too.

plastroncafe
03-05-2017, 09:57 AM
There have been studies on this. Middle age balding men do not look as confident as men with either a full head of hair or shaved/bald heads completely. Having a little bald patch on your head makes you look weak and indecisive.

That's why it's always recommend that if you're balding, shave your head completely. Don't go around with a bald patch and hair in the back of your head, only very few men can pull that look off.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bD0gt8dhFDQ/V1CocyP1evI/AAAAAAAAAkg/bc9-A7Wo7rkITQSqsUOmAPqYiHVSoMkqQCLcB/s1600/xkcd-citation_needed.png

Storm Eagle
03-05-2017, 10:02 AM
... Charles Xavier literally has no hair and he's confident as ever!

There you go. I prefer to be bald and clean shaven anyway. Less to manage.

ToTheNines
03-05-2017, 10:16 AM
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bD0gt8dhFDQ/V1CocyP1evI/AAAAAAAAAkg/bc9-A7Wo7rkITQSqsUOmAPqYiHVSoMkqQCLcB/s1600/xkcd-citation_needed.png

Go to Wikipedia you dummy.

ProactiveMan
03-05-2017, 10:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/p6Tox3w.jpg

plastroncafe
03-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Go to Wikipedia you dummy.

Not my job. I'm not the one making a claim supported by studies, and then not citing the studies.

ProactiveMan
03-05-2017, 10:35 AM
I think I may have more respect for guys with bald spots than the ones who shave it all off. The former seem like they've come to terms with it, whereas the latter want you to think they're doing it on purpose.

Gross generalization, I know.

ToTheNines
03-05-2017, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/p6Tox3w.jpg

Lol

Not my job. I'm not the one making a claim supported by studies, and then not citing the studies.

It was a joke.

You know he dosen't actually base his claims on any research.

plastroncafe
03-05-2017, 10:49 AM
It was a joke.

>.>....crap.
That went right the hell over my head.

You know he dosen't actually base his claims on any research.

My hope springs eternal.

The Deadman
03-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Im surprised he didnt add "I had no idea this and that existed" afterwards.

Prowler
03-05-2017, 11:52 AM
This thread is odd even for CyberCubed's standards.

Also lol @ the tags.

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 12:55 PM
I'm surprised what I'm reading here. Men with bald spots are also known to have less chance of getting a date or attracting women than men with either a full head of hair or a shaved head completely.

Balding men have it rough.

Prowler
03-05-2017, 12:58 PM
I'm surprised what I'm reading here. Men with bald spots are also known to have less chance of getting a date or attracting women than men with either a full head of hair or a shaved head completely.

Well that I can believe. Especially if they're going bald quite young. But I've heard that lots of women love men with shaved heads. Although you'd need to be quite burly to pull that look off, I'd say. If I was stronger/burlier I'd totally shave my head and try to pull a Stone Cold Steve Austin sort of look!

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Balding men are generally called, "Lame ducks" by the community. This is all around various community circles and I'm surprised people here are acting like they're hearing this for the first time.

Since when were people with a bald nugget in the back of their head considered, "well groomed people?" Everytime I see someone turn around with a bald spot it just looks weird.

Prowler
03-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Balding men are generally called, "Lame ducks" by the community. This is all around various community circles and I'm surprised people here are acting like they're hearing this for the first time.

Since when were people with a bald nugget in the back of their head considered, "well groomed people?" Everytime I see someone turn around with a bald spot it just looks weird.
having a moon in your hair is different from having a shaved head, though.

Tons of men eventually go bald. No idea about stats, but I'd bet half or over half of men experience receding hairline sooner or late.r hence why men who are in their 50s-60s and still have all of their hair are considered fortunate.

I'm sure women are more understanding of balding genes than you think.

ssjup81
03-05-2017, 02:27 PM
*still waiting for an answer*

Cryomancer
03-05-2017, 02:28 PM
If I ever start going noticeably bald I'm shaving it immediately. But I'm still mid 30s and it grows longer than I even want it to so I guess I'm good for now.

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Out of curiosit, is this the case for where you work? Do you know of anyone who has gone through that? Do you have any bald or balding coworkers?

Many balding men are looked down upon as lacking confidence or being well groomed. Especially if you're still in your 30's unlike 50-60 year old balding men.

I'm pretty sure there's been studies on this. Like at some German university at something. The Germans discovered it. Its been scientifically proven. You can probably find something with a quick google search.

plastroncafe
03-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Yeah, but why would we need to search when you've clearly already done it.
Just provide us with links to your research.

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 03:54 PM
According to this balding men are more likely to get fatal prostate cancer when they get older:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/health/balding-men-more-likely-to-get-prostate-cancer-study-reveals/

Crap, I might be screwed. :/

ssjup81
03-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Many balding men are looked down upon as lacking confidence or being well groomed. Especially if you're still in your 30's unlike 50-60 year old balding men.

I'm pretty sure there's been studies on this. Like at some German university at something. The Germans discovered it. Its been scientifically proven. You can probably find something with a quick google search.You still didn't answer my specific questions.According to this balding men are more likely to get fatal prostate cancer when they get older:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/health/balding-men-more-likely-to-get-prostate-cancer-study-reveals/

Crap, I might be screwed. :/Then get your prostate checked to hopefully prevent it.

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Yes, I've heard people turned down in job interviews or passed over because of their balding heads or disheveled appearance.

ProactiveMan
03-06-2017, 12:20 AM

Who's doing this cutting edge dating research exactly? Men's Health or Cosmo?

If I had to guess at why, I would say that maybe we associate partial baldness with old age, and maybe looking like an old man hurts your dating prospects. Shaving it all off could pass as a style, or perhaps it doesn't make you look as old. I'm just speculating though in the absence of any hard dating data.

On the other hand, it could be marketeers trying to prey on people's insecurities in order to sell hair plugs or something.

ssjup81
03-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Yes, I've heard people turned down in job interviews or passed over because of their balding heads or disheveled appearance.At your job?

TheBlueTurtle1
03-06-2017, 01:54 AM
If you are going bald, best to shave it all off.

Andrew NDB
03-06-2017, 02:00 AM
Mine isn't looking great. There are affordable products out there right now to fill in your bald spot.

I've never been scared to shave my head. I have, many times. For years. Right now sort of riding till the wheels come off. Probably 5 more good years until the Fusion Pro again.

Wildcat
03-06-2017, 02:06 AM
Ok I can see a bald spot perhaps turning off some women. I don't believe it hurts you getting a job, regardless of "studies". If someone doesn't hire you over balding they're just being a jerk.

I myself am balding on the top of my head. In my 30s so I guess it's kinda young to start loosing hair but whatever doesn't really bother me. I don't think it's that big a deal.

I'll just sport the 'Dr. Phil'. :D

Andrew NDB
03-06-2017, 02:33 AM
Ok I can see a bald spot perhaps turning off some women.

Most/all. I think on a genetic level, I tend to believe it's the male body delivering the message to the opposite sex that, "Don't mate with me. There is either something wrong with me, or I've had enough kids or possibly whacked off a whole lot and my body thinks I've had oodles. Or both."

CyberCubed
03-06-2017, 02:35 AM
I'm surprised so many people here don't know that. Balding men don't do well in the dating scene, and you should just shave your head completely at that point.

Unfortunately if I start really balding I don't have many options, I don't think I'd look good with a shaved head. I'm just a white guy and I'm not tall enough to pull off the bald head look. Only tall white guys can have shaved heads.

Andrew NDB
03-06-2017, 02:44 AM
You have to think to the animal kingdom, or the insect. The insect/lion/whatever with the brightest colors, the strongest mane... those are the ones that attract the mate. That's why that's a thing.

We may have reached a point as a society where some females have sociologically evolved to overlook that, but it's there, even if subconscious. And when I had a shaved head and was on the dating scene the few times I was with a bald head, I'd hear -- often -- the same thing from a lot of women: "I really wish you'd grow your hair out. I love to run my fingers through my man's hair during sex, or even making out." Alas, no bueno.

CyberCubed
03-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Yeah, unless you're black or hispanic, its hard to pull off the shaved head look. Bruce Willis was able to do it, but even then I liked him more with hair.

Wildcat
03-06-2017, 03:03 AM
Most/all. I think on a genetic level, I tend to believe it's the male body delivering the message to the opposite sex that, "Don't mate with me. There is either something wrong with me, or I've had enough kids or possibly whacked off a whole lot and my body thinks I've had oodles. Or both."Most or all? I don't think that many women are turned off by just a bald spot. I'm sure some really nitpicky women are.

Found these videos. Can someone imbed them please? I don't know why I can't get them to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eEeC4__X4Y&ebc=ANyPxKqkwWFGyX6OqGZWNGqrKWYGyBLrDqHFyxmemONRhg ZOh5mOb93APrX5qFfDj-c-Yvy4trRaRQ-RBO5GnBtQNDlAEkSAdQ Job study

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2pSEX2_nNE Funny commercial that totally fits this discussion

Andrew NDB
03-06-2017, 03:18 AM
Most or all? I don't think that many women are turned off by just a bald spot.

You're living in a land of illusion. Right away they're thinking, "Ew," or if not that then, "Sh*t, our children will have that problem. No way!"

Wildcat
03-06-2017, 03:34 AM
You're living in a land of illusion. Right away they're thinking, "Ew," or if not that then, "Sh*t, our children will have that problem. No way!"You said most or all. So that's something like 95-100% out of a 100.

You really think THAT many women are totally against a bald spot? I could see probably 50%. Plus a lot of women are attracted to bald men. Not the same as a spot, I know. Just mentioning it.

Andrew NDB
03-06-2017, 03:37 AM
You said most or all. So that's something like 95-100% out of a 100.

Yeah.

You really think THAT many women are totally against a bald spot? I could see probably 50%. Plus a lot of women are attracted to bald men. Not the same as a spot, I know. Just mentioning it.

Not the same.

Katie
03-06-2017, 06:15 AM
I'm surprised so many people here don't know that. Balding men don't do well in the dating scene, and you should just shave your head completely at that point.

Unfortunately if I start really balding I don't have many options, I don't think I'd look good with a shaved head. I'm just a white guy and I'm not tall enough to pull off the bald head look. Only tall white guys can have shaved heads.

My fiance was barely 5'7" and he was balding and shaved it off at 25-26. White guy. Sexy as hell. He wore a goatee too.

He was killed in a motorcycle accident though. I still miss him. He was a really amazing guy. My soul mate if there ever was one.

Anyway, the point is that for all the different body types, shapes, and situations, there's someone out there who will find it attractive.

TheBlueTurtle1
03-06-2017, 08:07 AM
The worst thing balding man can do in my opinion, is try and cover it (comb over) or hide it. It becomes 1000 times more noticeable. If you shave it all off, or cut it very sort (if you have not lost much) It looks 1000 times better. Hopefully something I never have to face but there are worse things that can happen.

Prowler
03-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Yeah, unless you're black or hispanic, its hard to pull off the shaved head look. Bruce Willis was able to do it, but even then I liked him more with hair.
You don't think Stone Cold Steve Austin and Bill Goldberg can pull that look off? They look badass as hell. I certainly wouldn't mind looking like them, but even though I'm around 183cm(6'0) I'm a bit on the skinny side, so I'd just look like an alien if I shaved my head bald.

Anyway, my hair is receding a bit but fortunately no bald spots yet.

My fiance was barely 5'7" and he was balding and shaved it off at 25-26. White guy. Sexy as hell. He wore a goatee too.

He was killed in a motorcycle accident though. I still miss him. He was a really amazing guy. My soul mate if there ever was one.

Anyway, the point is that for all the different body types, shapes, and situations, there's someone out there who will find it attractive.
I'm a firm believer that having a nice looking face trumps everything else. A girl can be a bit underweight or needs to lose a couple of kilograms, but if she has a nice looking face, I'm sold.

The thing is, most people out there don't look like greek gods, despite what the media, all the magazines and all the "do you even lift brah!" people show/tell you.

The Deadman
03-06-2017, 12:26 PM

What in tarnation...

plastroncafe
03-06-2017, 12:33 PM
You're living in a land of illusion. Right away they're thinking, "Ew," or if not that then, "Sh*t, our children will have that problem. No way!"

Not true.
Male pattern baldness comes from the mother's genetics, not the father's.

The only unattractive thing about a balding guy is that so many of them are insecure about it. There's nothing attractive about insecurity. Losing your hair? Own it.

It's when dudes try to hide it that it becomes unattractive.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-06-2017, 12:34 PM
The two men I most respect in the world are bald:

Jean-Luc Picard
Benjamin Sisko

OWN THAT CUEBALL. OWN IT... AND BECOME A STARFLEET LEGEND.

CyberCubed
03-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Whenever I see a guy turn around with a donut hole in his head, it really does reek, "man this guy is old" or, "why doesn't he shave his head? He looks terrible?" thoughts in my mind.

And I'm just a guy. I can't imagine what women or job employers must be thinking.

Andrew NDB
03-06-2017, 12:42 PM
My fiance was barely 5'7" and he was balding and shaved it off at 25-26. White guy. Sexy as hell.

What do you look like?

Prowler
03-06-2017, 12:50 PM
What in tarnation...
Dude it's CyberCubed :lol:

Not true.
Male pattern baldness comes from the mother's genetics, not the father's.

The only unattractive thing about a balding guy is that so many of them are insecure about it. There's nothing attractive about insecurity. Losing your hair? Own it.

It's when dudes try to hide it that it becomes unattractive.
Yeah, thank you women in my family for my already slightly receding hairline.

My father and his father eventually became bald fairly young(in their 30s-40s), But my maternal grandfather kept his hair until his death(he died in his mid-late 60s, I think?) and the thing is, my mother told me that my hair is exactly like her late father's. And since he never went bald, I assumed I'd never go bald... yet my hair already si receding a bit at the top corners of my forehead. It's been like that since I was 21-22 or so already. So now it's just a matter of time, I suppose. Being bald can't be too bad, but it kinda disappoints me that I'm likely to o bald someday.

Anyway, surprisingly, lots of older men seem to have great no-balding genes. Like this Portuguese soccer coash, Jorge Jesus, per example:

http://mediaserver4.rr.pt/newrr/jorge_jesus_jose_sena_goulao_lusa603677b0.jpg

This guy is 62 years old and still has lots of hair, Rod Stewart style to boot.
The two men I most respect in the world are bald:

Jean-Luc Picard
Benjamin Sisko

OWN THAT CUEBALL. OWN IT... AND BECOME A STARFLEET LEGEND.
Picard is cool as sh*t.

BubblyShell22
03-06-2017, 06:53 PM
My dad had a bald spot and tried to hide it with his hair, but it didn't work out and he cut his hair. It looked pretty bad in later years. Now he's mostly bald with some hair on the sides.

Katie
03-06-2017, 08:39 PM
What do you look like?

There's pictures of me and him together in the picture thread if you are that curious.

Only difference is I ditched my glasses for contacts

CyberCubed
03-07-2017, 03:17 AM
The only thing worse than balding men is people missing teeth in the front of their mouth when they're talking to you. I hate it, its very common especially with airport workers for some reason. You're talking to someone and you notice they're missing a tooth right in the front of their mouth. Goddamn, it's so distracting. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

I don't know what is up with them, most of these jobs have dental plans. How the hell are you going to talk to me missing a tooth in the front of your mouth? You look like you're from the ghetto or something.

ProactiveMan
03-07-2017, 03:30 AM
On the plus side; the less hair you have, the less grey hair you have. I’m not going bald, but I am turning into Reed Richards.

Storm Eagle
03-07-2017, 10:43 AM

He was killed in a motorcycle accident though.

I was happy for you until that point. Sorry you lost him.

Dave Chapelle is usually bald. He was asked in an interview if that's to impress women, and he said that it's because it's just easier to manage that way for when he travel. He doesn't do it because it might look attractive to women, since he says they're fickle.

On Family Feud, they asked a question where they surveyed 100 women on how attractive they find bald men on a scale of 1 to 10. The rating of 2 was the top answer. I still prefer to be bald, or at least with my hair cut so low that the scalp is visible. I've never been completely bald, but I'd still like to try it out whether women dig it or not. I'm done trying to impress women, and I can only be myself.

Anarchistguy
03-07-2017, 11:51 AM
What...? Being bald never stopped me from getting a date or a job...in fact, girls rejected me more when I had hair...

Where's all this generalisation coming from???

Jester
03-07-2017, 01:04 PM
On the plus side; the less hair you have, the less grey hair you have. I’m not going bald, but I am turning into Reed Richards.
My hair and beard are graying. Heck, my dad has been gray for as long as I can remember. I live by the motto: I don't care what color my hair turns, as long as it doesn't turn loose.

DarkFell
03-07-2017, 01:24 PM
I make a joke that I kept to myself: I made my Dad lose his hair. I kid of course.

My Dad is bald on the top part of his head, but still has hair on the lower part of his head. His has silver hair now, and whenever he grows out a beard, even the facial hair is silver now. Even his arm hair is silver.

However, my Dad is a swarthy looking old man, so, its pretty cool to see all of that silver hair on his darkened skin. And, he'll still wear a cap every now and then.

CyberCubed
03-07-2017, 03:25 PM
It's weird that when people get old they get gray hair. There's no reason the color pigment in your hair should wear off with age but it does.

When I think of people with gray hair I think of old distinguished men or wizards. Like the kind you see in movies.

MrPliggins
03-07-2017, 05:15 PM
I second the fact that I have no problem getting dates or jobs despite thinning hair. I think confidence and how you compose yourself plays a much bigger role in attractiveness. That being said, I shave my head, and would never wear a toupee or anything like that. Own it and be confident, you'll be fine.

Jester
03-07-2017, 05:31 PM
I second the fact that I have no problem getting dates or jobs despite thinning hair. I think confidence and how you compose yourself plays a much bigger role in attractiveness. That being said, I shave my head, and would never wear a toupee or anything like that. Own it and be confident, you'll be fine.
That's how I feel about the gray. Most physical "issues" can be made up for with confidence...then again I'm a total wreck outside being ok with greying at 32 so there's that.

plastroncafe
03-07-2017, 05:39 PM
I think the only thing I dislike about going grey, is that grey hair has a different texture, so it doesn't behave like the rest of my hair. Other than that, I think the color change is cool.

CyberCubed
03-07-2017, 05:43 PM
That's how I feel about the gray. Most physical "issues" can be made up for with confidence...then again I'm a total wreck outside being ok with greying at 32 so there's that.

But you're already married with kids, this is about single men trying to attract new women. Obviously if you've already with someone going bald or gray doesn't matter.

Utrommaniac
03-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Look, clearly you're going through some sort of 1/3 life crisis that isn't going to be addressed and overcome on a message board. Fretting over your age and hairline are quite the red flags.

And when it comes to attractiveness, I'm not concerned about baldness.
What's more is that my cousin (once removed) has premature hair loss and weight gain. He's been a teacher for years, I think even when he was losing his hair. And he got married last July...granted, not to a woman, considering that he's gay. But not only is his husband taller and thinner than him, but also has more hair. And also black, they're an interracial couple. Bryant's hair consistency wasn't a concern to him. At the wedding reception, it was said that it was his energy and self-confidence.

I'm also pretty sure that my father was balding when he met my mother - he was 42 or 43 when that happened. He's always been pretty bombastic and conversational.

Prowler
03-07-2017, 06:11 PM
It's weird that when people get old they get gray hair. There's no reason the color pigment in your hair should wear off with age but it does.

When I think of people with gray hair I think of old distinguished men or wizards. Like the kind you see in movies.
Well did you know blonde people's hair darkens with age? Isn't that even funnier? I was blonde when I was a baby but around the age of 3-4 I became a brunette. I remember a few people who were blonde when I met them back in 8th-9th grade and now are brunettish or very dark blonde.

And what about those dudes with a different coloured beard than their hair? Especially darker haired dudes with gingerish beards. Now that's funny. In my case, my hair is brown but my facial hair is mostly pitch black with some brownish hairs mixed in.

I think the only thing I dislike about going grey, is that grey hair has a different texture, so it doesn't behave like the rest of my hair. Other than that, I think the color change is cool.
I'd trade grey hairs for my receding hairline any day. It could even turn pink for all I care... well maybe not pink, but you know what I mean.

But you're already married with kids, this is about single men trying to attract new women. Obviously if you've already with someone going bald or gray doesn't matter.
Women also age. And I'd say it's harder for a woman to attract man the older she is than the other way around. Ofc we all know some MILFs and cougars but those are the exceptions to the rule. Meanwhile, guys like Hugh Laurie and George Clooney make lots of younger women horny around the world.

BubblyShell22
03-08-2017, 07:35 AM

I'm female but I already have some gray hair. My mom's hair has been gray as long as I can remember so it's not just men that get it early. I attribute mine to stress.

Well did you know blonde people's hair darkens with age? Isn't that even funnier? I was blonde when I was a baby but around the age of 3-4 I became a brunette. I remember a few people who were blonde when I met them back in 8th-9th grade and now are brunettish or very dark blonde.

And what about those dudes with a different coloured beard than their hair? Especially darker haired dudes with gingerish beards. Now that's funny. In my case, my hair is brown but my facial hair is mostly pitch black with some brownish hairs mixed in.

I'd trade grey hairs for my receding hairline any day. It could even turn pink for all I care... well maybe not pink, but you know what I mean.

Women also age. And I'd say it's harder for a woman to attract man the older she is than the other way around. Ofc we all know some MILFs and cougars but those are the exceptions to the rule. Meanwhile, guys like Hugh Laurie and George Clooney make lots of younger women horny around the world.

I was a blonde also when I was younger and turned brunette later on. My bro and sis did too.

ProactiveMan
03-08-2017, 09:14 AM

Yeah, what's the deal with that? Mine don't sit as flat as the dark ones, and they seem like they grow faster.

ABrown
03-08-2017, 01:03 PM
I'm slowly starting to go both bald and gray. I really don't care though.

Andrew NDB
03-10-2017, 12:20 AM
This is a little depressing. I never thought in a million years I'd still be in a Ninja Turtle fandom avidly discussing going gray and balding as a "hot topic." Yeesh.

plastroncafe
03-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Welcome to the ice flow.

CyberCubed
03-10-2017, 12:48 AM
This is a little depressing. I never thought in a million years I'd still be in a Ninja Turtle fandom avidly discussing going gray and balding as a "hot topic." Yeesh.

Well we're at the point where all the original TMNT fans from the 80's or early 90's are now becoming middle age adults.

We didn't see topics like this say...10 years ago, because most of us were either still teenagers or in our early 20's back then. Hell, I was only 18 years old when I joined this forum back in 2004.

Prowler
03-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Being 26 years old I'm still a sexy young man compared to most of you folks. ;)

MsMarvelDuckie
03-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Oh stop rubbing it in! Cubed has a point though. You think Batman fans from the Adam West era do this too? What about fans of Superman from the George Reeves days? Or do they talk about growing incontinence and memory lapse issues?

Prowler
03-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Second thought, I was a bit douchey. Sorry 'bout that. I mean, next thing I know I'll be in that phase of life as well already.

CyberCubed
03-30-2017, 05:30 PM
The last thing I want to look like is turn into one of those middle age men with a huge bald spot in the back of their head and hair only on the sides. Dear god that type of hairstyle is god awful.

ToTheNines
03-30-2017, 05:32 PM
Why do you care so much what you look like?

Prowler
03-30-2017, 06:48 PM
Why do you care so much what you look like?
Maybe people think he's ugly or plain looking?

Cyber, hit the gym. Trust me.

ToTheNines
03-30-2017, 06:54 PM
A Pokémon gym? :P

Prowler
03-30-2017, 06:59 PM
A Pokémon gym? :P
LMAO honestly I didn't mean that kind of gym. :lol:

But Cyber, you said you were a short thin dude, right? Well I am not short but I've always been thin, so a year at thew gym has helped me get stronger. And even if you don't get jacked overnight, your bony will get more toned/more definition and that's good.

So yeah Cyber if you're insecure about your looks, exercise is usually a good remedy.