PDA

View Full Version : RIP Tommy Page

Icebot
03-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Singer Tommy Page has just passed away. He was 46.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7710182/tommy-page-ill-be-your-everything-singer-and-former-billboard-publisher-dies-at-46

CyberCubed
03-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Goddamit, 2017. According to the article it was a suicide? Rather sad to take your life so young.

Icebot
03-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Yeah he was way too young. I think it was a suicide. I keep hearing it from different sources.

MikeandRaph87
03-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Until last year I thought Tommy Page was a fictional character on Full House since he is so obscure. A shame he never got the recognition for his talent. RIP Tommy.

Powder
03-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Until last year I thought Tommy Page was a fictional character on Full House since he is so obscure. A shame he never got the recognition for his talent. RIP Tommy.

Yo, same, I didn't know he was a real dude until this very moment. Darn sad across the board... RIP

MikeandRaph87
03-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Yo, same, I didn't know he was a real dude until this very moment. Darn sad across the board... RIP

I feel bad I didn't know fact from fiction. Aside from his only hit,'I'll Be Your Everything' (not to be confused with Andy Gibb's only hit I Want To Be Your Everything')he became a music executive. Unfortunately reports indicate he committed suicide. I hope it had nothing to do with our not knowing him for who he was. I was actually hoping to see him on Fuller House just to follow up with him if not sneaked onto the New Kids on The Block after I learned he was their opening act.

rTki_oqDLqk

turtle1237
03-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Page was at the top of the music world when he was a guest star on Full House with his hit "I'll Be Your Everything. It was no different than the Beach Boys or some other rock group showing up. Full House had a LOT of guest stars. Page was the hottest thing at the time, and they were able to reel him in for his guest star.

Of course no one knew he would be and I hate to say the word, but a one hit wonder.

BubblyShell22
03-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Sad to hear as I liked his guest role in Full House.