PDA

View Full Version : Leatherhead as a gang boss?

Panda_Kahn_fan
03-15-2017, 08:34 PM
You know, I was recently re-watching some old TMNT and Batman cartoons, and it got me to thinking; In a future TMNT incarnation, does anyone else think Leatherhead would make a good gang leader? I've seen how killer croc has been handled over in Batman, and I was thinking a similar treatment could be a scary and intimidating crime boss, a real monster type who talks like an intellectual, but acts like a temperamental savage when he fights, and eats his thugs if they fail. I know Croc is usually a part time ally/enemy, but I'd love to see a gang-boss-esque interpenetration of him. But maybe that's just me watching too much B:TAS and the Batman strikes. :lol:

ToTheNines
03-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Eh, he's always been more associated with the Sci-fi/fantasy aspect of TMNT. And his stories thrive on his constant battle with isolation. He really has nothing in common with Killer Croc, despite his name.

The way you proposed it, seems like it would fit a serious take on Silver from Next Mutation.

Powder
03-15-2017, 09:31 PM
http://www.drba.net/Portals/0/EZPass1.jpg

Utrommaniac
03-15-2017, 09:49 PM
Yeah, his aspect of working alone (for the most part) is the most stable aspect of his character - besides his temper, that is. I don't see him as a gang leader very much.

Panda_Kahn_fan
03-15-2017, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I'll concede he has worked best working alone up to this point in past incarnations.

Ninjinister
03-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Wasn't he basically a mutant mob boss in Brothers Unite?

Panda_Kahn_fan
03-15-2017, 11:13 PM
That my favorite TMNT mobile game *smacks forehead* yes, yes he was. How could I forget that? :o