PDA

View Full Version : I want my donatello zipper pull

saintsaucey
03-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Like I am seriously pissed about this. Donatello is my favorite turtle and he got the shaft. It's super unfair. Anyone else super pissed about this?

oldmanwinters
03-22-2017, 01:56 PM
Wow, you're really taking this hard.

Vicky82
03-22-2017, 02:04 PM
What is a zipper pull????? :ohwell:

Powder
03-22-2017, 02:42 PM

The action which facilitates #1

saintsaucey
03-22-2017, 06:58 PM

Have you bought the last 3 dvd sets? Its a rubber likeness of the turtles heads. We've gotten one with the last three dvds starting with leo, then mikey then raph and it was assumed they would give us donnie with this dvd and they didnt't. Its particularly devistating for hard core donatello fans. Especially since the renderings have gotten better each time. They clip on zippers making them easier to locate and pull.

ToTheNines
03-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Yeah it's BS. With this show on its way out the door, looks like Nick doesn't care about it anymore.

Ninjinister
03-22-2017, 11:16 PM
Have you bought the last 3 dvd sets? Its a rubber likeness of the turtles heads. We've gotten one with the last three dvds starting with leo, then mikey then raph and it was assumed they would give us donnie with this dvd and they didnt't. Its particularly devistating for hard core donatello fans. Especially since the renderings have gotten better each time. They clip on zippers making them easier to locate and pull.

I have every DVD except the newest and one came with mini figures but nothing ever like what you're describing.

Also as a Donatello fan I think you'd be used to him being left out. He gets thw least merch.

oldmanwinters
03-23-2017, 12:41 AM
I have every DVD except the newest and one came with mini figures but nothing ever like what you're describing.

Also as a Donatello fan I think you'd be used to him being left out. He gets thw least merch.

Nah, it actually was legit on certain copies of the previous three DVDs, or at least the ones sold at Wal-Mart. Officially, it was called "backpack pull." They were marked with a sticker on the slipcover alongside the other sticker with a VUDU redemption code.

I'm having trouble finding pics of them online, but if you're really curious I can take pics of my own collection.

They were cool but not something I really cared about. I much preferred get a free digital redemption code for high-def episodes.

Powder
03-23-2017, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I got the Leonardo zipper-pull in a DVD purchased at my Wal-Mart in SC.

oldmanwinters
03-23-2017, 12:46 AM
My best guess is that whatever exclusive deal Wal-Mart had with Nickelodeon expired at the end of 2016.

Jephael
03-23-2017, 01:31 AM
Those zipper pull things were dumb. I gave all three of mine to my nephew, and for all I know he threw them out.

evan2000
03-23-2017, 02:35 AM
This came with my Walmart-purchased copy of TMNT: REVENGE

http://i.imgur.com/vnK7QNo.jpg

I don't have the others as I haven't got the season 4 sets yet

evan2000
03-23-2017, 03:00 AM
By the way, if they ever make a Donnie backpack pull it would really go well with this Donnie backpack!

http://i.imgur.com/TMA7A9u.jpg

Ninjinister
03-23-2017, 03:57 AM
Nah, it actually was legit on certain copies of the previous three DVDs, or at least the ones sold at Wal-Mart. Officially, it was called "backpack pull." They were marked with a sticker on the slipcover alongside the other sticker with a VUDU redemption code.

Oh I didn't doubt their existence... I just felt it wasn't accurate to state that having the DVDs necessitated having the other item by default. If they're retailer exclusive, that's very much not the case.

I don't remember where I buy most things months/years on out but I imagine most of mine came from Toys Я Us or Target.

Vicky82
03-23-2017, 04:06 AM

No I don't bother with DVDs, I just use ITunes. I don't think they do prizes in DVDs here in the UK anyway.

So it's basically a Keyring

It obviously won't be the last DVD, There will be others.

The Fifth Turtle
03-23-2017, 06:59 AM
Like I am seriously pissed about this. Donatello is my favorite turtle and he got the shaft. It's super unfair. Anyone else super pissed about this?

He always gets the shaft, or should I staff :P

In all seriousness, it does suck.

saintsaucey
03-23-2017, 02:17 PM
I didnt even think about it being a walmart exclusive. But then again i did get this dvd at walmart and no back pack pull :'(

The Fifth Turtle
03-23-2017, 03:23 PM
I didnt even think about it being a walmart exclusive. But then again i did get this dvd at walmart and no back pack pull :'(

The other zipper pulls are not exclusives to any one store.

Jester
03-23-2017, 05:26 PM
GXnSe7MYPGM

dragonside
03-25-2017, 12:14 PM
i didnt' even get the michelangelo one with the dvd set :x:x:x:x:x:x

mannn that sucks. Terrible. They should at least finish what they started.

saintsaucey
03-26-2017, 02:53 PM
i didnt' even get the michelangelo one with the dvd set :x:x:x:x:x:x

mannn that sucks. Terrible. They should at least finish what they started.

I think mikey came with beyond the known universe.