PDA

View Full Version : Most powerful character in the tmnt multiverse?

FredWolfLeonardo
04-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Title says all, who do you think was the strongest character to ever appear in the tmnt multi-verse?

Some ideas that come to my mind are Krang in his android body when its enlarged, Lord Dregg when he absorbed the power of the 5 most powerful aliens in the galaxy and multiplied their power one hundred fold, the Ninja Tribunal, Utrom Shredder enlarged, Demon Shredder, Kavaxas, Tokka from the 2012 series etc.

snake
04-02-2017, 03:54 PM
The Shogun from Odyssey.

It's canon to me, damnit.

neatoman
04-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Kirby... While in the drawing world...

Prowler
04-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Kirby... While in the drawing world...
:lol:

/thread

CyberCubed
04-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Most likely it's one of the Demons or God's that continually show up in all the different series. Archie had a ton of these characters, or spiritual characters that are shown to bend the universe.

mrmaczaps
04-02-2017, 05:12 PM
The Shogun from Odyssey.

It's canon to me, damnit.

I can agree with this. Seconded. Lol

ToTheNines
04-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Cudley the Cowlick.

CyberCubed
04-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Noi-Tar-Darr, the Demoness, Anubis, Null (Archie), the Izumni ghosts, whoever possesses the Turnstone, and that 4 armed bamboo monkey in the Mirage Tales issues with the 4 time traveling Leonardo's are the most powerful.

It's obvious some people don't know of all the God's or deities in the TMNT universe. Regular aliens are nowhere on that levels.

ToTheNines
04-02-2017, 06:06 PM
the Izumni ghosts

You mean Izanagi and Izanami?

4 armed bamboo monkey

Pai-Doth Noor. And he's a baboon. I have no idea what a bamboo monkey is.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
04-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Cherubae from Archie

ABrown
04-03-2017, 12:14 PM
I'd probably have to go with the Demon Shredder from the Ninja Tribunal season of the 4Kids series.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Pai-Doth Noor. And he's a baboon. I have no idea what a bamboo monkey is.

It's a monkey statue carved out of bamboo.

Obviously.

Ninjinister
04-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Ice Cream Kitty

plastroncafe
04-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Dale Evans McGuilicutty.

Prowler
04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
It's a monkey statue carved out of bamboo.

Obviously.
If I ever decide to change my username here I'll change it to Bamboo Monkey.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Cudley the Cowlick. No matter how stupid he is, you people love him. :trazz:

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Cudley the Cowlick. No matter how stupid he is, you people love him. :trazz:

He's awesome. I wouldn't say he's one of the top "most powerful characters," though. He can lick you into his belly and take you to another dimension or through time, but that's about it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-03-2017, 03:06 PM
He's awesome. I wouldn't say he's one of the top "most powerful characters," though. He can lick you into his belly and take you to another dimension or through time, but that's about it.

How YOU, of ALL people, can approve of Cudley...

It boggles my mind. :trazz: :tlol:

neatoman
04-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Turn Cudley into mock turtle soup!

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 03:12 PM
How YOU, of ALL people, can approve of Cudley...

It boggles my mind. :trazz: :tlol:

He was like in the first TMNT comic I'd ever read. Though I did kill him off... :(

neatoman
04-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Turn Cudley into mock turtle soup!

Oh god, I just realised that's probably why there's a disembodied cow head in a comic about turtles...

CyberCubed
04-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Even to this day I have no idea what Cudley actually is. In the comics they say he's a living sentient creature, so he's not like a robot or something. He's just a flying giant cow head that can travel through space and between dimensions.

It's so nonsensical that it somehow works and I can't comprehend how Murphy ever thought of it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Even to this day I have no idea what Cudley actually is. In the comics they say he's a living sentient creature, so he's not like a robot or something. He's just a flying giant cow head that can travel through space and between dimensions.

It's so nonsensical that it somehow works and I can't comprehend how Murphy ever thought of it.

LSD, I presume.

Prowler
04-03-2017, 03:39 PM
LSD, I presume.
I think it's safe to assume that a lot of creative decisions involving the TMNT franchise have involved mind altering substances at certain points.

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 03:45 PM

He's mentioned as "a Transdimensional Cowlick," as if that is something very common to interdimensional travelers. And one of many, seemingly.

In my head canon, a race of higher beings in a dimension overlooking all others whisk away cows from our planet to be made into Transdimensional Cowlicks. Maybe there's only ever one at one point in time.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-03-2017, 03:47 PM
He's mentioned as "a Transdimensional Cowlick," as if that is something very common to interdimensional travelers. And one of many, seemingly.

In my head canon, a race of higher beings in a dimension overlooking all others whisk away cows from our planet to be made into Transdimensional Cowlicks. Maybe there's only ever one at one point in time.

Is this the truth behind crop circles and aliens studying bovines?

#iwanttobelieve #thetruthisoutthere

John Pannozzi
04-03-2017, 04:39 PM
I nominate Galactose.

2K3
04-03-2017, 04:44 PM
The Ultimate Daimyo, Lord Simultaneous, Tengu Shredder, Cudley the Cowlick, Cherubae, Null (Archie, yet to see the IDW in action), and The IDW Pantheon

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 04:59 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3841/751/400/Cudley.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UTp_97lE_Dc/U876t30f9wI/AAAAAAAAMsg/sTpjr7uzT04/s1600/mini2-2.jpg

DestronMirage22
04-03-2017, 05:29 PM
What, Savanti Romero gets no mention from anyone? Dude has serious power, even though he doesn't know how to use it. If he wasn't such a dope, he could enter the 79th Dimension of Null-Time and wreck the sh*t out of the multiverse.

FredWolfLeonardo
04-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I wonder how the most powerful beings in the tmnt multiverse compare to some of the most powerful beings in popular culture/fiction such as Superman and Goku.

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 05:56 PM
I wonder how the most powerful beings in the tmnt multiverse compare to some of the most powerful beings in popular culture/fiction such as Superman and Goku.

I don't. Though anyone holding the Turnstone is basically holding the Infinity Gauntlet.

Prowler
04-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Oh man don't even break your head open comparing the power levels of different franchises.

Powder
04-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Goku.

So it begins.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-03-2017, 08:09 PM
So it begins.

Is this proof?

snake
04-03-2017, 08:52 PM
It's happening.

CyberCubed
04-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Guys, I am Super Goku.

FredWolfLeonardo
04-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Powder thinks I am Goku, Cubed thinks he is Goku and Cylons thinks that Cubed is Krang. What has this world come to?

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 09:47 PM
https://s.faketrumptweet.com/j12y2lzh_535mm1_isetgd.png

https://s.faketrumptweet.com/j12y6kjy_zn9r69_isetgd.png

DestronMirage22
04-03-2017, 10:03 PM
This thread needs to be locked. :P

MsMarvelDuckie
04-03-2017, 10:37 PM
You guys KILL me!! Galactose?! :tlol: ROFLMAO!!
Hmm Cubed is Goku? That- would explain a LOT.....

Prowler
04-03-2017, 11:53 PM
LOL @ Andrew's Trump tweets.

Why do some of you believe FredWolfLeonardo is Super Goku?

FredWolfLeonardo
04-03-2017, 11:56 PM
LOL @ Andrew's Trump tweets.

Why do some of you believe FredWolfLeonardo is Super Goku?

I dont think anyone besides Powder believes that, its almost definetly because of my troll threads in the PD section, even though I don't think Super Goku ever did that.

Andrew NDB
04-03-2017, 11:57 PM
You guys KILL me!! Galactose?! :tlol:

He's actually pretty god-like.

Tetsu Deinonychus
04-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Null and Maligna get my vote, and unkillable demon and a planet destroying insect hive queen seem pretty high on the power scale to me.

Yabuturtle
04-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Did everyone forget about Mr Ogg? :trazz:

There's also Doomquest. That guy was insanely strong and ruled his own realm. He claimed no one in the universe could stand up to him so it must be true. :D

But he really is strong. Took down the turtles even in their super mutated states rather easily.

ToTheNines
04-05-2017, 08:42 PM
It was pretty funny how Dregg completely **** his pants upon DQ's arrival.

Prowler
04-05-2017, 08:52 PM
It was pretty funny how Dregg completely **** his pants upon DQ's arrival.
Yeah his facial expression looked so sad iirc. Like a Disney character's or something.

pferreira
04-06-2017, 10:26 AM
I dont think anyone besides Powder believes that, its almost definetly because of my troll threads in the PD section, even though I don't think Super Goku ever did that.Powder seems to have a beef with anyone so just ignore him. :ohwell:

Danetello
04-06-2017, 12:53 PM
For me, I would actually say 2003 Bishop. Ultimately, cloned etc aside, he was just a human. We can go on about how there were demigods and alien warlords, etc, but all of those are from other worlds, other dimensions and not in context or perspective with the TMNTs' own world. I know, I know - the question related to the whole universe, and that's fine, but for me, it's still Bishop. As a human, he proved himself to be practically immortal, invisible and in some regards, almost omnipresent. That makes him very dangerous.

Powder
04-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Powder seems to have a beef with anyone so just ignore him. :ohwell:

http://buzzon.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Peller.jpg

Rooish
04-06-2017, 09:18 PM
I want to offer the person who started this thread the courtesy of answering the question.

So with that in mind, the most powerful are the God like characters, Ninja tribunal, etc. Stuff like that.

Who out of the main cast is most powerful to y'all?

I guess Shredder obviously?

FredWolfLeonardo
04-06-2017, 09:38 PM
I want to offer the person who started this thread the courtesy of answering the question.

So with that in mind, the most powerful are the God like characters, Ninja tribunal, etc. Stuff like that.

Who out of the main cast is most powerful to y'all?

I guess Shredder obviously?

It depends from version from version.

In the OT, I'd say Krang is the most powerful character in the main cast when his body can be enlarged.

In a straight fight, no one has been able to defeat Godzilla Krang in the show, and his android's bodies greatest feat has been defeating a universal being, Dregg with his exoskeleton and the power of the five most powerful aliens in the galaxy, multiplied one hundred fold.

4Kids I can't be sure since I skipped a huge chunk of BTTS/Fast Forward but I'd say maybe the turtles when they become dragons for the season 5 finale are the most powerful members of the main cast. Utrom Shredder and Bishop are pretty powerful as well, if we're looking at the main cast members in their regular form and not when they're given special powers for a short time.

Nick series I'd say Super Shredder is physically the strongest, but Spirit Splinter has great potential as well.

CyberCubed
04-06-2017, 11:19 PM
4Kids I can't be sure since I skipped a huge chunk of BTTS/Fast Forward but well.

Go back and watch them properly.

Andrew NDB
04-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Eh, I'm not sure a lot of people in this thread are quite getting what "most powerful" means.

No, Bishop is not the most powerful. No, not Maligna either. We have characters in the TMNT multiverse that can wipe out entire realities at a whim, create new ones.

Danetello
04-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Eh, I'm not sure a lot of people in this thread are quite getting what "most powerful" means.

No, Bishop is not the most powerful. No, not Maligna either. We have characters in the TMNT multiverse that can wipe out entire realities at a whim, create new ones.

Then why not just choose the one who has the capability of wiping "out entire realities at a whim" and not bother asking everyone for an opinion?

oldmanwinters
04-07-2017, 08:55 AM
I don't know about "most powerful" but it seems like there's no limit in sight for Nick Toon April considering her vaguely defined mental powers in addition to her physical competence.

DestronMirage22
04-07-2017, 09:13 AM
I don't know about "most powerful" but it seems like there's no limit in sight for Nick Toon April considering her vaguely defined mental powers in addition to her physical competence.

*cough*Mary Sue*cough*

ProphetofGanja
04-07-2017, 10:20 AM

So she has telekinesis or something right? That sounds awful.

I feel like April needs to be the grounded, human character in the Turtles' inner circle. Casey is more down-to-earth in a sense but he's also totally unhinged, with real anger issues and poor impulse control, very reckless behavior. Normal, well-adjusted people don't become street-fighting vigilantes.

plastroncafe
04-07-2017, 10:26 AM
*cough*Mary Sue*cough*

She's more MacGuffin than Sue.
I mean, if she's not straight up Batman, than she's not a Sue.

CharmedSerenity
04-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Broke my lists into these categories.

Supernatural/superpowers
Ninja Tribunal
Tengu Shredder
Izanagi
Izanami
Cherubae
Null (both versions)
Foot Mystics (4kids)
Necro Monster (4kids)
Noi Tai Dar
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
Lord Simultaneous
IDW Pantheon

Physical Strength
Hun (4kids)
Bishop (4kids)
Silver Sentry
Traximus
Leatherhead (4kids)
Slash (IDW)
Bebop & Rocksteady (IDW)
PD Ninja Turtles

Tetsu Deinonychus
04-12-2017, 12:37 PM

Such as...?

If you mean the Sh˘gun from your TMNT Odyssey graphic novel, I wasn't counting him because that's not technically an "official" story (though, it probably should be).

Andrew NDB
04-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Such as...?

If you mean the Sh˘gun from your TMNT Odyssey graphic novel, I wasn't counting him because that's not technically an "official" story (though, it probably should be).

I wasn't speaking of him specifically. I could point to Cherubae when she held the Turnstone also, or when Donatello held it later, too. Even Galactose.

CyberCubed
04-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Broke my lists into these categories.

Supernatural/superpowers
Ninja Tribunal
Tengu Shredder
Izanagi
Izanami
Cherubae
Null (both versions)
Foot Mystics (4kids)
Necro Monster (4kids)
Noi Tai Dar
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
Lord Simultaneous
IDW Pantheon

Physical Strength
Hun (4kids)
Bishop (4kids)
Silver Sentry
Traximus
Leatherhead (4kids)
Slash (IDW)
Bebop & Rocksteady (IDW)
PD Ninja Turtles

Yeah, something like this is right.

All the mystical beings and God-like creatures are of course on a whole 'nother level than just physically strong mortal characters.

Tetsu Deinonychus
04-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Cherubae (or anyone) with the Turnstone.

**nods**
That's a good answer.

Jephael
04-13-2017, 06:34 AM
Renet and Lord Simultaneous are pretty obvious examples. In a funny way they're both practically Mary Sues.