PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Eastman Live Video Q&A today at 3pm EST

TigerClaw
04-08-2017, 08:09 AM
The TMNT Fansite is gonna be doing a Live Video Q&A with Kevin Eastman, It'll start at 3pm EST time. You'll be able to ask him questions.
http://tinyurl.com/ld6nhs3

eDb9W4Oj_VE

TigerClaw
04-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Live Stream is up!

Powder
04-08-2017, 01:38 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Kevin just said he wrote the upcoming Nick series episode Lone Rat & Cubs.

That's really, really cool, if true.

TigerClaw
04-08-2017, 01:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Kevin just said he wrote the upcoming Nick series episode Lone Rat & Cubs.

That's really, really cool, if true.
Well, the fact he said it, It must be true. :)

TigerClaw
04-08-2017, 02:03 PM
regarding the IDW comics, I believe Kevin Eastman said that they have stories that will last til issue #100.

Redworld96
04-08-2017, 02:03 PM
Apart of the fact that he wrote the baby turtles episode (that's great!) , are there any more interesting things he has said during the live-stream?

Powder
04-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Nothing of note, really. As you can imagine, lots of recycled answers from questions casuals have been asking for 20 years. :trolleye: Who's your favorite turtle, how did they get their personalities, etc. People who ask this stuff should be struck by lightning. :tlol:

The only thing he said about Rise is that he thinks its really promising, that they've put in a lot of work to stay true, etc. & that a couple guys from the Nick show moved over to it.

Redworld96
04-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Nothing of note, really. As you can imagine, lots of recycled answers from questions casuals have been asking for 20 years. :trolleye: Who's your favorite turtle, how did they get their personalities, etc. People who ask this stuff should be struck by lightning. :tlol:

The only thing he said about Rise is that he thinks its really promising, that they've put in a lot of work to stay true, etc. & that a couple guys from the Nick show moved over to it.

Oh so he even talked about the future tv show, nice. I hope the show will be good. Thanks for the answer! ;)

Ninjinister
04-08-2017, 08:12 PM
The TMNT Fansite

A TMNT fansite