PDA

View Full Version : [Want to Buy] Looking to buy Mega Bloks/Construx TMNT Nickelodeon Figures!

Fishface
04-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Hi! I haven't posted on the forums for quiet a while but I was looking to buying some TMNT Figures from the 2012 series.

Main Heroes:
Regular April

Foot Clan:
Super Shredder
Tiger Claw
Fly Stockman
Rahzar
Fishface
Bebop
Rocksteady
4X Foot Elite
4X Japan Foot Clan
4X Footbots
Fong the Purple Dragon
2X Mousers

The Kraang:
Kraang Prime
Kraang Subprime
2X Krang Figures

Other Vehicles:
Party Wagon

***First of Two Latin Kings***
04-14-2017, 10:26 AM
No offense intended, but were you thinking person who posted a list of 2014 movie toys he wanted, and then couldn't pay for any of it?

Fishface
04-15-2017, 01:19 AM
No offense intended, but were you thinking person who posted a list of 2014 movie toys he wanted, and then couldn't pay for any of it?

Shhhh...... Hush, quiet. We do not speak of those days.....EVER!

Being serious now, those were early days and I still figuring out how to handle things on the forums. I'm an international user however so I would have figured that you woundnt have shipped, not without a lot of money. Besides I'm no longer interested in the 2014 movie figures. Plus I don't think you even had any that I wanted. (correct me if I am wrong)

04-15-2017, 08:22 AM
I did. You sent me a want list, I started buying things off of it for you, and then you balked like almost everyone else does.

Fishface
04-16-2017, 04:04 PM
I did. You sent me a want list, I started buying things off of it for you, and then you balked like almost everyone else does.

That was 2 years ago! Anyways, if you are saying this, why don't you complain to anyone else of this B/S/T/ Section, not just me if they have done this to you! Besides, you didn't even have the figures I wanted. I wanted all of them at the same time but I had to pass it up because you were missing some.

04-16-2017, 04:06 PM
I have literally complained about everyone who has ever done this.