PDA

View Full Version : Has CyberCubed been banned if so why?

TheBlueTurtle1
04-20-2017, 07:10 AM
I have not had much time lately and mainly been lurking, just wondered if and why CyberCubed ws banned?

TheSkeletonMan939
04-20-2017, 07:34 AM
A mod probably got tired of his and ToTheNines's attitudes.

Storm Eagle
04-20-2017, 07:40 AM
Is CyberCubed's ban even permanent? I don't know if this means anything, but his custom avatar still shows.

ToTheNines has been banned before, but maybe his is ban is permanent. I'm not sure what he did either, but he seemed all right to me for the most part.

TheBlueTurtle1
04-20-2017, 08:04 AM
Kinda of shame if it's permanent, he was a long time forum member and pretty harmless:ohwell:

ZariusTwo
04-20-2017, 08:14 AM
Cybercubed's one of my favorite posters because he's so irreverent. People got mad with him over the tiniest little things, and he seemed completely unaware he was pissing anyone off. It made for very entertaining turns in discussion threads.

I had problems with Nines some time ago during the release of Out of the Shadows, but I think we're cool now.

The bans were seemingly all due to Trump's politics.

Coola Yagami
04-20-2017, 09:21 AM
No.. it was over Tokka's name.... cubed will be back in 2 weeks. Enjoy the peace and quiet in the meantime.

The Deadman
04-20-2017, 10:13 AM
Cubed is banned? Damn, now who will pick up the slack on making posts about how kids in the 90s wouldnt watch certain shows today?

Krutch
04-20-2017, 10:40 AM
I guess I could. I just don't really wanna.

TurtleTitan97
04-20-2017, 10:41 AM
Can't say I'll miss him, that's for sure. My congrats to the mod who decided this course of action.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-20-2017, 10:47 AM
I was gonna pour out a bottle of Armand de Brignac in his honor, but I drank it instead.

I am extremely proud of my ability to type coherently and accurately while in a heightened state of inebriation.

Cure
04-20-2017, 11:16 AM
It's funny to me how ToTheNines always gets banned in a pair.

Jester
04-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Both are temporary, because Cubed baited 9s, and 9s consistently took it, derailing several threads.

DestronMirage22
04-20-2017, 11:18 AM
Well this is a surprise.
Cylons, it's time for you to fulfill your promise:
If Cubed is banned, I PROMISE to step up and start crushing on Melissa in his place. We NEED Cubed. Just like he needs a real woman in his life. :trazz:

You think Cubed is creepy? I'll make you BEG for Cubed to return. :shifty:

... And I don't even find Melissa appealing. :tlol:
:tlol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-20-2017, 11:30 AM
Well this is a surprise.
Cylons, it's time for you to fulfill your promise:

OH SH!T. :teek:

I said that, didn't I? :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

Well... um... geez, Supergirl is so hot. So hot. That red cape really brings out the gold in her hair. I dunno.

Dammit, Cubed, this is all your fault. :tgrumble:

Andrew NDB
04-20-2017, 11:35 AM
Well... um... geez, Supergirl is so hot.

I just looked and Supergirl premiered already 2 years ago. Two whole years, wow. That's half of high school... everyone is so much older now since then.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-20-2017, 11:43 AM
I just looked and Supergirl premiered already 2 years ago. Two whole years, wow. That's half of high school... everyone is so much older now since then.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Candy Kappa
04-20-2017, 11:56 AM
can't reach top tier Cubed without mentioning her modest but cute girl-next-door B cup boobs.

I barfed a bit writing that out...

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-20-2017, 11:58 AM
can't reach top tier Cubed without mentioning her modest but cute girl-next-door B cup boobs.

I barfed a bit writing that out...

See, I can't bring myself to completely imitate him because I have a sense of decency and respect for others.

He said, perhaps with great irony.

IndigoErth
04-20-2017, 02:07 PM
:lol:

Well this is a surprise.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1675062&postcount=75
Saw that before I saw this thread and laughed. Got your wish.

Ah well, a time out in the naughty chair in the corner won't hurt him.

*sigh* Nor teach him a damn thing.

Vegita-San
04-20-2017, 02:23 PM
well, i for one will enjoy the peace and quiet.

I think you'll find things will run much smoother around here.

It was hard trying not to fire back at the constant troll comments. after almost twenty years here without a single problem, I finally had to pick on a few of them.

Even When you have someone on ignore, you still see their snarky little back fire comments in quoted posts.

Prowler
04-20-2017, 02:53 PM
Cubed, banned? This is what I miss for not logging in for a whole week or so?

Autbot_Benz
04-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Good Riddance he will go stalk Melissa Beniost on Twitter :lol:

Prowler
04-20-2017, 03:02 PM
Well it's only temporary anyway

DestronMirage22
04-20-2017, 05:11 PM
:lol:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1675062&postcount=75
Saw that before I saw this thread and laughed. Got your wish.

Ah well, a time out in the naughty chair in the corner won't hurt him.

*sigh* Nor teach him a damn thing.

Yeah, I guess things worked out in the end! :lol:

Agreed, he won't learn a thing from this, he'll just go right back to normal. As normal as Cubed can get, that is. :roll:

Vegita-San
04-20-2017, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I guess things worked out in the end! :lol:

Agreed, he won't learn a thing from this, he'll just go right back to normal. As normal as Cubed can get, that is. :roll:

and if people left the forum because of his behavior, he'd just get more cocky and more out of control, so either way you can't really win, except try not to get in trouble yourself when he gets on your nerves.

I actually LOL'ed when i saw he got b anned finally, too bad it's only temporary.

TigerClaw
04-20-2017, 06:53 PM
I have not had much time lately and mainly been lurking, just wondered if and why CyberCubed ws banned?
This should answer your question.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1677941&postcount=162

Vegita-San
04-20-2017, 07:12 PM
wow.

i would say that i'd appreciate the sacrifice nines made to get it this far into the cube ban, but sadly, it's only temporary and the madness will resume in two weeks, no doubt.

Coola Yagami
04-20-2017, 07:39 PM
The funny thing is, when he does return he'll be completely and totally confused as to why anyone could have possibly want him gone. He's probably still wondering why he was given a time out as we speak.

Quick, here's our chance!! Let's hold a parade in honor of turtle nostrils!

snake
04-20-2017, 07:48 PM
It's boring. That's 2 big personalities out.

Vegita-San
04-20-2017, 07:48 PM
The funny thing is, when he does return he'll be completely and totally confused as to why anyone could have possibly want him gone. He's probably still wondering why he was given a time out as we speak.

i sometimes wonder if he's one of those people that intentionally go on sites just to troll and mess with people. i know a few of those types of personality.

It'll be interesting to see just how active the 2K12 forum actually is without all the infighting though :).

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-20-2017, 07:58 PM
It's boring. That's 2 big personalities out.

Hey, I'm no wallflower, sunshine! :tmad: :twink:

Cure
04-20-2017, 08:19 PM
I can't even think of a memorable thing you've ever said around here. All I know is you have a super long name with words I don't know.

Powder
04-20-2017, 08:29 PM
Rather than ban Cybercubed, we should ban talking about Cybercubed.

i sometimes wonder if he's one of those people that intentionally go on sites just to troll and mess with people. i know a few of those types of personality.

That's literally all you've done in the Nick section for the last 2 months, & you know darn well that him taking that bait is a big part of why he's been put in time-out.

Turo602
04-20-2017, 08:29 PM
I can't even think of a memorable thing you've ever said around here. All I know is you have a super long name with words I don't know.

Holy sh*t. That's the first time I've ever really read his whole username. My brain usually stops at Cylons.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-20-2017, 08:32 PM
Nobody loves me anymore. :tsad: I'mma go ask Machias to ban me for two weeks, see if I can get any love. :trazz:

MsMarvelDuckie
04-20-2017, 08:40 PM
Aww I still love you CKD!! And Cure's just jealous of your long "name", LOL!!!

DestronMirage22
04-20-2017, 09:26 PM
Aww I still love you CKD!! And Cure's just jealous of your long "name", LOL!!!

ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Man, you guys are a laugh riot! Things are already better without 'ol whatshisname. =D

ProphetofGanja
04-20-2017, 09:38 PM

The words in his name come from sci-fi things, like Trek Wars and Doctor Whatsit and Battleship Galactus

MikeandRaph87
04-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Since we already know what happened shall we quietly let this thread be? We get a two week hiatus then back to the regularly scheduled program.

MsMarvelDuckie
04-20-2017, 10:03 PM
ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Man, you guys are a laugh riot! Things are already better without 'ol whatshisname. =D

*Deadpans* Which ONE?

DestronMirage22
04-20-2017, 10:08 PM
*Deadpans* Which ONE?

Cubed, of course. I had forgotten Nines got banned too. He never bothered me, seemed like a pretty chill dude.

Andrew NDB
04-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Cubed, of course. I had forgotten Nines got banned too. He never bothered me, seemed like a pretty chill dude.

He's a good dude.

Speaking of good dudes... whatever happened to Cipher?

Cure
04-20-2017, 10:14 PM
He comes and goes. He last posted a few months ago, I think.

Coola Yagami
04-20-2017, 10:43 PM
This thread does show that ol Cubed is the heart and soul of this place. I don't recall anyone batting an eye when I was banned during the first BayTmnt movie drama lol.

IndigoErth
04-20-2017, 10:57 PM
:lol: And a nostril rally after, we can't forget to do one of those.

Vegita-San
04-21-2017, 07:52 AM
:lol: And a nostril rally after, we can't forget to do one of those.

don't forget starting topics meant for people brand new to message boards....in 1996.

i'd post an example, but i'm too lazy to look one of them up right about now :)

Vegita-San
04-21-2017, 07:53 AM
This thread does show that ol Cubed is the heart and soul of this place. I don't recall anyone batting an eye when I was banned during the first BayTmnt movie drama lol.

I don't see why people get attached to trouble makers.

personally, even if it means less activity, i'd be happy with a bit more sanity.
the net has far too many crazy posters, most SJW's these days, as it is ...

Allio
04-21-2017, 08:16 AM
what about that Allio person? Seems like a real doushe

Coola Yagami
04-21-2017, 06:39 PM
This thread needs to be locked.

The Deadman
04-21-2017, 07:13 PM
This thread needs to be locked.

Cubed would be proud

Vegita-San
04-21-2017, 07:52 PM
i haven't been called a troll in two days...i'm feeling unloved and un wanted :)

Am I even still alive posting this? who knows? This and more may be answered in the next post..but it will most likely be ignored!

ABrown
04-21-2017, 08:11 PM
You know I'm not 100% sure that the last time I went two full weeks without seeing a post by Cybercubed (whether it be on these forums or others) wasn't back in the year 2008.

Andrew NDB
04-21-2017, 11:01 PM
I also think this is the longest time a thread about people being banned has gone without being locked.

Netkeeper
04-21-2017, 11:12 PM
Nobody loves me anymore. :tsad: I'mma go ask Machias to ban me for two weeks, see if I can get any love. :trazz:
omg no don't you EVER say that! :tmad:

FredWolfLeonardo
04-22-2017, 12:32 AM
My internet was cut off for 3 days. Never thought Id come back to see Cubed banned, truly a landmark in technodrome history. Oh, and Nines only has one more chance when he comes back in 2 weeks

Andrew NDB
04-22-2017, 12:34 AM
Oh, and Nines only has one more chance when he comes back in 2 weeks

That would be dumb.

Prowler
04-22-2017, 08:22 AM
My internet was cut off for 3 days. Never thought Id come back to see Cubed banned, truly a landmark in technodrome history. Oh, and Nines only has one more chance when he comes back in 2 weeks
Does the 3 strikes rule still apply around these parts? I remember it still applying back when I joined this place.

Vegita-San
04-22-2017, 09:37 AM

I appreciate nines making the sacrifice to get cubed banned though.

it's a shame they don't realize we are better off with it permanent.

Coola Yagami
04-22-2017, 10:39 AM
But has cubed also been banned before? And also, wouldn't the mods see that that's what he's trying to do?

Wesley
04-22-2017, 11:01 AM
Didn't know CyberCubed was banned until reading this thread. I didn't mind him, to be honest. I actually thought he was quite entertaining if one didn't take what he said at times too seriously, but I can see why some people didn't like him.

MsMarvelDuckie
04-22-2017, 11:58 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm missing Cubed already. He's one of the most entertainng- in a weird way- posters here.

FredWolfLeonardo
04-22-2017, 12:06 PM
I guess this disproves the theory that CyberCubed is Krang. Or does it?

Machias Banshee
04-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Vegita, you are doing the exact same thing of troll behavior that you complain about. Don't be a hypocrite.

~Machias