PDA

View Full Version : Map of Dimension X

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
04-26-2017, 03:33 PM
Has anyone ever attempted to make a fan-map of Dimension X (mainly original series or Archie)? I know Archie once had (with only Morbus, one of the Eden planets, the Stump's Asteroid and what remained out of Huanu)

neatoman
04-27-2017, 04:48 AM
Didn't Dimension X basically just contain whatever the plot of the day called for? It didn't seem like a consistent realm at all, or at least not consistent enough to make a map out of.

04-27-2017, 12:24 PM
Didn't Dimension X basically just contain whatever the plot of the day called for? It didn't seem like a consistent realm at all, or at least not consistent enough to make a map out of.

You can do it just for entertainment purpose.

pferreira
04-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Didn't Dimension X basically just contain whatever the plot of the day called for? It didn't seem like a consistent realm at all, or at least not consistent enough to make a map out of.Why not allow us to try? We're fans here eh, no need to be a killjoy right? :)

neatoman
04-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Why not allow us to try? We're fans here eh, no need to be a killjoy right? :)

I'm just pointing out it's probably going to be contradictory.

ProphetofGanja
04-27-2017, 03:47 PM
I'm just pointing out it's probably going to be contradictory.

I'm curious how they plan to map out a whole "dimension"

TheCanadiandrome
04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Ok so map dimension X, there's the volcanic island, the big round I dunno planet looking thingy the technodrome crashed into at the end of the "Big" trilogy, the vast emptiness that was all of season two, the tenticle creature, guessing the are the Neutrinos call home, and yeah probably missing some stuff but that about sums it right?

Wesley
04-28-2017, 10:58 AM
Ok so map dimension X, there's the volcanic island, the big round I dunno planet looking thingy the technodrome crashed into at the end of the "Big" trilogy, the vast emptiness that was all of season two, the tenticle creature, guessing the are the Neutrinos call home, and yeah probably missing some stuff but that about sums it right?

That's how I would imagine a map of Dimension X to be like alright. Dimension X was a mysterious place, in my opinion, as the Turtles never found out about much about it over the course of the series.

FredWolfLeonardo
04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
I think it would be cool to divide the map into sections such as the red sky 2D section which belonged to the FW series and the 3D pink sky version which belonged to the Nick series.

Plus, the map could have pictures of Dimension X's inhabitants/species, such as the Kraathatrogons, Rock Soldiers, Grybyxes, Neutrinos, Kraang, Triceratons and that weird Captain Krulik and his Mutant circus.

Yabuturtle
04-28-2017, 11:30 AM
I am wondering. How do you map out an entire universe? The only thing we can do is map out planets like Balaraphon.

It's strange. They spent so much time in Dimension X, but we really don't know that much about it even with 10 seasons. Even in the 2012 series they keep some stuff a mystery.

FredWolfLeonardo
04-28-2017, 11:36 AM
I think an even more interesting idea would be for someone to make a poster showing every single Dimension X creature that has appeared in both the FW and Nick series. It would be a crazy and interesting poster, considering the sheer variety and scale of creatures we've seen in Dimension X.

pferreira
05-04-2017, 11:59 AM
I think an even more interesting idea would be for someone to make a poster showing every single Dimension X creature that has appeared in both the FW and Nick series. It would be a crazy and interesting poster, considering the sheer variety and scale of creatures we've seen in Dimension X.So does this mean that Dimension X isn't a stale dimension or world but free for integration of parallel worlds? If both the FW cartoon and the Nick cartoon have one Dimension X does that mean Dimension X is a place where every dimension can exist at once?

05-28-2017, 02:27 AM
Most things seem to indicate it is a galaxy.

pferreira
06-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Most things seem to indicate it is a galaxy.So would this mean that there is only one Dimension X or various depending on the TMNT universes? I'm just thinking it could make an interesting storyline for a comic or animated series to see threats across multiple Dimensions Xs.

06-06-2017, 06:00 AM
So would this mean that there is only one Dimension X or various depending on the TMNT universes?

It's still up for discussion if you take the crossovers as canon.