PDA

View Full Version : [Want to Buy] WTB: Turtles Classic Collection figures (loose)

p.tom
05-08-2017, 06:00 AM
I'm trying to find a set of 4 (Turtles) or 6 (Turtles + Rocksteady + Bebop) in mint condition.
Anyone? European seller would be great to save on shipping and fees.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
05-15-2017, 09:13 AM
I'd be willing to get them for you. I'd estimate shipping around $30. You'd have to pay me up front before I bought anything, though.

go_ninja84
05-16-2017, 02:16 PM
i have all 4 loose. Bebop Rocksteady i only have MOC for my collection. message me if your interested in the 4. they're not the bootlegs

05-17-2017, 03:39 AM
He's trying to get combined shipping on them so he's only going to buy if he can get all six at once. He doesn't want MOC ones because he's going to open them anyway and he doesn't want to incur unnecessary shipping charges.

p.tom
05-17-2017, 03:45 AM
I'm trying to find a set of 4 (Turtles) or 6 (Turtles, Bebop, Rocksteady). Never wrote that I only want all six at once.

I don't want anyone to buy them for me or look out for them. Still I appreciate the offer.

I'm afraid shipping would get to expensive from the US. So I'm hoping someone from Europe would sell them.

05-17-2017, 03:50 AM
Well, nobody in Europe is replying to your thread, so maybe you shouldn't look two gift horses in the mouth.

go_ninja84
05-17-2017, 10:50 AM
He's trying to get combined shipping on them so he's only going to buy if he can get all six at once. He doesn't want MOC ones because he's going to open them anyway and he doesn't want to incur unnecessary shipping charges.
Also I was aware he wanted loose, said so in the title. I also said I was gonna keep my Bebop and Rocksteady because I only have one of them. I have doubles of the turtles so if he was interesred in the turtles I was gonna help him out

Read replies in full bro :D

go_ninja84
05-17-2017, 10:53 AM
I'm trying to find a set of 4 (Turtles) or 6 (Turtles, Bebop, Rocksteady). Never wrote that I only want all six at once.

I don't want anyone to buy them for me or look out for them. Still I appreciate the offer.

I'm afraid shipping would get to expensive from the US. So I'm hoping someone from Europe would sell them.
No worries man if your interested in the future let me know, they are not going anywhere:twink:
i know shipping can be a killer

imevilduckie
06-01-2017, 04:00 PM
I have all six loose but am in the US. Let me know if you need any help.