PDA

View Full Version : The tattoo thread!

Andrew NDB
05-17-2017, 10:49 PM
Do you have some? Let's see them! Bonus points for TMNT tattoos (even rainbow bandanna ones).

Also, in 2017, what is the general consensus on "the tramp stamp"? I feel like it's been unfairly maligned.

Wildcat
05-17-2017, 11:59 PM
The only tattoo Ive thought of getting or would ever get this is on my upper arm (under sleeve). Small like the size of a silver dollar maybe.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sonicfanon/images/f/f6/Sonic_Team.png/revision/latest?cb=20111231021911

Full arm, leg or body tattoos look ugly imo especially on women. Not that they shouldn't get tattoos. Just don't want thier bodies covered in something like that.

I'm fine if a girl has something reasonable that doesn't shout "look at this!"

ProactiveMan
05-18-2017, 03:26 AM
Do you have some? Let's see them! Bonus points for TMNT tattoos (even rainbow bandanna ones).

Also, in 2017, what is the general consensus on "the tramp stamp"? I feel like it's been unfairly maligned.

I don't have a problem with tramp stamps - when they're good they're good. I kind'a like women with sleeves too - they look cool.

I don't have any myself because I don't think I'd ever be satisfied with the choice I made. I have thought about it a lot though.

joefsas
05-18-2017, 05:35 AM
I have a small pizza slice tattooed just above my ankle as a nod to the turtles :D
Other than that, I have a star round my elbow (my first tattoo...I was young lol)
And some other traditional style pieces here and there.

Krutch
05-18-2017, 01:27 PM
I've got a big ole Hatchet-Man on my right bicep since I was 15.

I've had a few TMNT designs drawn up over the years but none that I've been 100 percent happy with. Closest one was a sai with Raph's bandana tied around it. Looked awesome but never pulled the trigger.

Andrew NDB
05-18-2017, 01:51 PM
I don't have a problem with tramp stamps - when they're good they're good.

Absolutely. It seems like at a certain point, women sort of banded together on it and embedded a negative stigma... I say the stigma is nonsense.