PDA

View Full Version : Can I have your collection when you die? JK

TurtleWA
05-25-2017, 03:14 PM
I just have to out live all the collectors of my generation. Then when prices crumble I will finally be able to start collecting games and get that nostalgic rush. :lol:

iBZ_rN4dAAY

Netkeeper
05-25-2017, 03:29 PM
No, what you do is find someone with a massive collection, then get real close to them so they'll bequeath them to you for free

Optionally, marry them

TurtleWA
05-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Oh yeah. :lol: what's even better than marrying for money? Marrying for video games. :D I like the way you think.

Cure
05-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Hilarious joke thread. JK.

TurtleWA
05-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Not so much of a joke thread as just what came to mind from viewing the YouTube video in first post. Any thoughts on that video Cure?

Cure
05-25-2017, 04:25 PM
I got bored in 3 minutes.

TurtleWA
05-25-2017, 04:31 PM
I got bored in 3 minutes.

Yeah some videos are boring to me also. I guess it depends on my mood for the day. I think I might like the videos without Ian better, he is a rambler of sorts.

ProactiveMan
06-02-2017, 08:37 AM
I like that podcast overall, but Pat (especially) does something that I find incredibly off-putting, and it's a habit that a lot of podcasters and YouTubeers seem to fall into. He preemptively argues with commenters. I get it, there are jerks in the comments, but they are a very small percentage of the audience, and yet everyone has to listen to a heated diatribe about imagined future slights.

I have to take a break from this stuff sometimes because of the cumulative negativity. If I wanted to hear grown men shrieking, I'd listen to AM radio.