PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Bros. 3 vs. Super Mario World

Prowler
05-26-2017, 02:47 PM
That's right, I went there. I'm asking something that, to many, is of the toughest questions ever in gaming history. Which game do you think is better: Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES or Super Mario World for the SNES?

Let's break it down:

Graphics: ...well SMB 3 is a slightly older game and it's for the NES, an 8-bit console, so ofc SMW is gonna have better graphics than it. That being said, SMB3 has pretty great graphics for an NES game.

Gameplay: Well, Mario games always have good control, but I find SMW to have more polished gameplay overall. The control just feels perfect in that game. As for the powerups, SMB 3 was more creative in that regard and had a wide variety of powerups such as the frog and the Tanuki suits. But SMW, on the other hand, compensated a lot for having Yoshi and the cape.

Challenge/Difficulty: SMB 3 is a harder game overall and I think everyone agrees with me on this one. Super Mario World is a fairly accessible game. The hardest levels in Super Mario World are in the Star World and Special World. I've beaten SMW countless times and haven't been able to beat SMB 3 after all these years yet.

Mini-games: Mario 3 wins by a landslide. World didn't have mini-games asides the switch palaces. Mario 3 had mini-games in every world where you could gain 1UPs, and it also had a Hammer Bros. stage or two per each world.

Boss fights: Super Mario World has better boss fights overall, imo.

Haunted houses: Introduced in SMW. SMB 3 didn't have them.

Secrets: World wins here. I mean, the game was built around finding every single secret exit. That's the most challenging aspect of the game, actually, and not beating it per se. You can skip the final "world" if you beat the star world early on and jump right onto Bowser.

Replay value: Well, Super Mario World is arguably my most played game of all time, but considering how much more I die in SMB 3 and have to go all the way back(without save states obviously...) once it's game over, that means SMB3 also has very high replay value. Both have equally high replay value in different ways: Super Mario World for the sheer fun of the game itself and Super Mario Bros. 3 for the challenge/difficulty of the game. The sense of accomplishment when you beat a world in SMB3 is higher than in SMW.

Level design: Well this one is difficult. Mario games tend to be equal as far as great level design goes. Although I think SMB3 has some genius levels latter on in the game while World seems to focus more on detailed backgrounds and adding more enemies to make levels harder. It seems to me developers used their creativity mostly in the star and special worlds.

So, overall, I think SMB3 is more challenging and has more variety than Super Mario World does. However, World is arguably my favourite game ever, so I can't help but go back to it more often. But I ask you in this thread which game do you think is better overall. And I'm undecided but leaning more towards SMB3. Super Mario World is considered the greatest Mario adventure ever by many... but SMB 3 was also a pretty damn large adventure/game, don't you think? World's world(hah funny!) does win on graphics and presentation, which definitely adds to the experience, but SMB 3 makes you work harder to beat levels.

So, what about you? What's your pick?

FredWolfLeonardo
05-26-2017, 02:56 PM
I vote Super Mario Bros 3 for nostalgia reasons as I played it alot in my childhood and remember it fondly for the power Ups, the music, and the gameplay.

I also like Super Mario World alot but didn't play it anywhere as much so I don't have as much of a connection to it

Prowler
05-26-2017, 03:08 PM
I vote Super Mario Bros 3 for nostalgia reasons as I played it alot in my childhood and remember it fondly for the power Ups, the music, and the gameplay.

I also like Super Mario World alot but didn't play it anywhere as much so I don't have as much of a connection to it
That's interesting because I played the 3 NES Super Mario Bros. games before playing World, but ended up liking World more. Then again, World was an easier game than any of the NES Mario games even when I was a kid and thus still a bad player. So I guess I ended up playing World more because I had trouble going far in SMB 3. But when we got Super Mario Advance 4 for the GBA I played SMB 3 again and this time got quite far in it ad thus began seeing what most of the game was like.

I've never gotten around to beat it, however. The last world is literally hell.

Netkeeper
05-26-2017, 03:08 PM
I never got to play our NES copy of SMB3 because it was my brother's favourite game and he was possessive of it. I've only played emulation/ports and while I enjoyed it, I never understood why people slobbered all over it, it wasn't that great for me. Since you pointed it out, it got me thinking that it's probably the difficulty that turns me off, but I didn't play it all the way through so I don't remember it being particularly hard.

SMW on the other hand I have extremely fond memories of. Yoshi was what got me to start drawing, the music is what made me want to learn to whistle, and if I had somehow skipped this one I don't think I'd even like video games as much as I do now. It was hugely influential on me. I considered SMW my favourite video game for a very long time and if I had to define my early childhood with a single video game there's no doubt this one would be it

Prowler
05-26-2017, 03:10 PM
I never got to play our NES copy of SMB3 because it was my brother's favourite game and he was possessive of it. I've only played emulation/ports and while I enjoyed it, I never understood why people slobbered all over it, it wasn't that great for me. Since you pointed it out, it got me thinking that it's probably the difficulty that turns me off, but I didn't play it all the way through so I don't remember it being particularly hard.

SMW on the other hand I have extremely fond memories of. Yoshi was what got me to start drawing, the music is what made me want to learn to whistle, and if I had somehow skipped this one I don't think I'd even like video games as much as I do now. It was hugely influential on me. I considered SMW my favourite video game for a very long time and if I had to define my early childhood with a single video game there's no doubt this one would be it
I get what you mean. Super Mario World is just magical and is also unarguably one of the very few games that I could play in 20 years from now and still love it as much as I used to back when I was a kid. However, I can't ignore how great of a game SMB 3 was as well.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-26-2017, 03:12 PM
That's interesting because I played the 3 NES Super Mario Bros. games before playing World, but ended up liking World more. Then again, World was an easier game than any of the NES Mario games even when I was a kid and thus still a bad player. So I guess I ended up playing World more because I had trouble going far in SMB 3. But when we got Super Mario Advance 4 for the GBA I played SMB 3 again and this time got quite far in it ad thus began seeing what most of the game was like.

I've never gotten around to beat it, however. The last world is literally hell.

It also be that I played the GBA port of SMB 3 which could save, had better graphics and was probably easier.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 03:13 PM
It also be that I played the GBA port of SMB 3 which could save, had better graphics and was probably easier.
I played both the NES and GBA versions. And also a bit on the All-Stars versions.

Even with saves SMB 3 is still a challenging game overall. I was playing it on GBA when I was a teenager and couldn't beat it either. And died a lot of times until I reached the final world.

DestronMirage22
05-26-2017, 03:18 PM
SMB3 all the way. World is fantastic, but 3 is just a timeless classic. The amount of game on that cart is impressive for NES standards.
I used to hate World for some reason as a kid. I guess I thought it was ruining the franchise or something. Boy was I dumb. When I actually played it for the first time I had loads of fun. I love the game now.
But SMB3 is still my favorite between the two (SMB2 being my favorite overall) and I now know which Mario game I really need to hate: SM64. :flaming:

Prowler
05-26-2017, 03:20 PM
SMB3 all the way. World is fantastic, but 3 is just a timeless classic. The amount of game on that cart is impressive for NES standards.
I used to hate World for some reason as a kid. I guess I thought it was ruining the franchise or something. Boy was I dumb. When I actually played it for the first time I had loads of fun. I love the game now.
But SMB3 is still my favorite between the two (SMB2 being my favorite overall) and I now know which Mario game I really need to hate: SM64. :flaming:
Hate?? Super Mario World?! How was that possible?

I don't hate any major Mario game at all, but my least favourite was probably Sunshine. I still liked it and was a good game overall but I guess I didn't like much how different it was from your average Mario game.

DestronMirage22
05-26-2017, 03:26 PM
Hate?? Super Mario World?! How was that possible?

I don't know! I was a complete fool! Thankfully I'm able to appreciate that amazing game now.

What I said about SM64 still stands though.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 03:30 PM
I don't know! I was a complete fool! Thankfully I'm able to appreciate that amazing game now.

What I said about SM64 still stands though.

And why do you hate SM 64? It's been over 20 years since it came out and hasn't exactly been getting remakes/ports for every console like the older 2D Mario games did.

Also, you said your favourite Mario game was SMB2... do you mean the Doki Doki Panic like game or the Japanese SMB 2?

AT-Man
05-26-2017, 03:35 PM
World is my all time favorite Mario game.

Cure
05-26-2017, 03:42 PM
World. It's not even that hard of a question.

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 03:44 PM
World. It's not even that hard of a question.

Yeah. It's like, "What do you like better? The wheel, or the car?"

sdp
05-26-2017, 03:51 PM
but the wheel was first and therefore better than the car which just did the same thing but better. The wheel also gets nostalgia points.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Yeah. It's like, "What do you like better? The wheel, or the car?"
Eh no, not really? Even if you prefer a game to the other, that analogy makes it sound like World is bounds and leaps better than SMB 3, making it an average game in comparison.

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Eh no, not really? Even if you prefer a game to the other, that analogy makes it sound like World is bounds and leaps better than SMB 3, making it an average game in comparison.

But it is. I think the ability to save your game alone brings it out of the stone age.

Powder
05-26-2017, 03:58 PM
World all day. Easy.

For anyone who really loves it, check out SMW-Central. There's a huuuge community of people making new games based in it. Romhacks or whatever.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 04:05 PM
But it is. I think the ability to save your game alone brings it out of the stone age.
Oh? I totally forgot you couldn't save at all in SMB 3. Come to think of it that's kinda weird. I mean the original LoZ had a save feature and that game is older than SMB 3.

World all day. Easy.

For anyone who really loves it, check out SMW-Central. There's a huuuge community of people making new games based in it. Romhacks or whatever.
never heard of that. Seems cool.

Also lots of great Super Mario Maker levels made with Super Mario World.

Jester
05-26-2017, 04:10 PM
I owned World as a kid, and SMB3 on All Stars eventually, but I always played it at friends' and cousins' houses who owned the NES original, and I like 3 better. More power ups (loved frog suit and hammer bros suit). More interesting worlds (Giant World was my all-time favorite). It had some difficulty, but not some of the craziness of some of the hidden Star Road levels (I'm looking at you Tubular.)

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 04:10 PM
You know what Mario game really sucks? Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Horrific. Unplayable. Huge disappointment. Cute, with good use of the "Mode 6" SFX (or whatever was touted as being state of the art with SNES) but that's all.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 04:12 PM
I owned World as a kid, and SMB3 on All Stars eventually, but I always played it at friends' and cousins' houses who owned the NES original, and I like 3 better. More power ups (loved frog suit and hammer bros suit). More interesting worlds (Giant World was my all-time favorite). It had some difficulty, but not some of the craziness of some of the hidden Star Road levels (I'm looking at you Tubular.)
Tubular is special world and not star world ;)

And yes that level seems impossible at first, but once you figure it out it's actually not that hard. But it's definitely the level where I died the most often in SMW. And the special world isn't even compulsory anyway. Beating it only changes the colours of the overworld. But you gotta beat the World 8 in SMB 3 in order to beat the game...

Jester
05-26-2017, 04:13 PM

Horrific. Unplayable. Huge disappointment. Cute, with good use of the "Mode 6" SFX (or whatever was touted as being state of the art with SNES) but that's all.
Wow...and with that, Andrew makes me question everything he's said in this thread.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 04:15 PM

Have never played it. Not sure if I should play the SNES game or the 3DS game.

DestronMirage22
05-26-2017, 04:16 PM
And why do you hate SM 64? It's been over 20 years since it came out and hasn't exactly been getting remakes/ports for every console like the older 2D Mario games did.

Also, you said your favourite Mario game was SMB2... do you mean the Doki Doki Panic like game or the Japanese SMB 2?

The transition to 3D wasn't a good idea. I can sort of give the graphics a pass since they're a product of their time, but the three dimensional gameplay was too different from the games before it. The platforming wasn't tight-nit like it's predecessors (a series staple) and playing the game with that weird controller was just annoying. Levels aren't as clear cut as previous installments; instead of simply progressing through a level you have to just wander around 'till you find your objective. The whole hub world thing is kinda lame. And this game set the precedent for the cheap and lame 3D Mario games we've gotten since.

And yeah, the Yume Kōjō Doki Doki Panic SMB2 is my favorite. Would you believe Super Mario Land is my second favorite? Boy, do I have weird taste or what? :lol:

Netkeeper
05-26-2017, 04:19 PM
I'll never understand people that don't like the N64 controller. I know I'm in the minority but I loved it.

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 04:19 PM
The transition to 3D wasn't a good idea.

It was unavoidable. It would have been nice to include more traditional Mario stuff in it... like Flowers to shoot fireballs, and mushrooms and some method of flying, but it wasn't bad at all.

Netkeeper
05-26-2017, 04:21 PM
some method of flying
http://i.imgur.com/4LqdOy0.jpg

AT-Man
05-26-2017, 04:22 PM
I'll never understand people that don't like the N64 controller. I know I'm in the minority but I loved it.

I don't like it because it's uncomfortable to play with.

Prowler
05-26-2017, 04:25 PM
The transition to 3D wasn't a good idea. I can sort of give the graphics a pass since they're a product of their time, but the three dimensional gameplay was too different from the games before it. The platforming wasn't tight-nit like it's predecessors (a series staple) and playing the game with that weird controller was just annoying. Levels aren't as clear cut as previous installments; instead of simply progressing through a level you have to just wander around 'till you find your objective. The whole hub world thing is kinda lame. And this game set the precedent for the cheap and lame 3D Mario games we've gotten since.

And yeah, the Yume Kōjō Doki Doki Panic SMB2 is my favorite. Would you believe Super Mario Land is my second favorite? Boy, do I have weird taste or what? :lol:
Wandering around until you find your objective? You had about 7 stars or so per level. And you picked which one to look for and the name of the mission pretty much told you what to do/where to look for. I don't recall feeling lost in the game very often.

I've played some of SM 64 a few years ago and it still holds up for a 1996 3D game. Ofc it didn't age as well as other Nintendo games did but one can still see why it was a big deal back when it came out.

I liked it back in the day. Today it probably looks a bit too big and bulky but that was inevitable. Controllers had to evolve with time.

It was unavoidable. It would have been nice to include more traditional Mario stuff in it... like Flowers to shoot fireballs, and mushrooms and some method of flying, but it wasn't bad at all.
Honestly, I didn't even notice the lack of fireballs and invincibility in that game. I really loved the winged cap and metal Mario fine. I missed Yoshi but I don't think he'd have fit in the game, and you meet him briefly anyways.

Mushrooms? And then the game would have 2 hit deaths instead of a health bar? It'd be worse imo.

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 04:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4LqdOy0.jpg

Oh. lol... *scratches head* I must have forgotten that.

Mushrooms? And then the game would have 2 hit deaths instead of a health bar? It'd be worse imo.

Well, not necessarily. Could be like, when the health bar goes below 90%, you're not Super Mario anymore. Or something.

That's the whole thing the series forgot about. The first game was just "Mario Bros." because they're just normal guys. "Super Mario Bros." received the "Super" because you can become Super Mario (or Luigi) by eating a mushroom. In no other Super Mario game beyond the first 3 I'm aware of can you do that.

Netkeeper
05-26-2017, 04:26 PM
Oh. lol... *scratches head* I must have forgotten that.
You get it pretty early on in the game so I don't blame you :lol:

Prowler
05-26-2017, 04:27 PM
I'm curious about how you feel about Mario Sunshine, Andrew.

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 04:31 PM
I'm curious about how you feel about Mario Sunshine, Andrew.

I played the crap out of it on... what was it, Gamecube? Didn't beat it, and it was a little frustrating trying to find all the little splotches you're supposed to clean up or whatever, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I liked how the joystick vibrates (ba-dum-bum) when you're hovering around and such, felt rather immersive.

Weird that there hasn't been a "real" Super Mario installment since Galaxy. That was a ways back, wasn't it?

oldmanwinters
05-26-2017, 04:31 PM
Experimenting with the cape feather was fun and Yoshi was the real star, but I still prefer SMB3 because of the abundant variety of powerups and the ease of flying with the Raccoon tail.

I can't say too much bad about the gameplay other than the fact that it does not benefit from being called "Super Mario World 2." It was clearly it's own thing in the 1990s and it's spawned almost as many sequels as the Super Mario Bros. main series. Oh, also the incessant crying of baby Mario... yeah, it's already clear you have to grab him after taking damage... the countdown clock would have been enough of a hint. Oh... and the Yoshi formula is obsessed with 100% level completion runs, thus, it takes me forever to beat a single stage.

Andrew NDB
05-26-2017, 04:37 PM
Oh, also the incessant crying of baby Mario... yeah, it's already clear you have to grab him after taking damage... the countdown clock would have been enough of a hint.

It felt like a SNES video game version of those home economics classes... you guys ever have those in middle school? Where everyone has to take care of the sugar baby, or whatever?

Prowler
05-26-2017, 04:51 PM
I played the crap out of it on... what was it, Gamecube? Didn't beat it, and it was a little frustrating trying to find all the little splotches you're supposed to clean up or whatever, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I liked how the joystick vibrates (ba-dum-bum) when you're hovering around and such, felt rather immersive.

Weird that there hasn't been a "real" Super Mario installment since Galaxy. That was a ways back, wasn't it?
Yeah it was fun but not as great as SMB 3, World or 64 where when they came out. I never got around to beat it. That game was tough, especially those secret stages with hovering platforms or wtv.

Well Odyssey is coming out for the Switch.

Cure
05-26-2017, 05:12 PM

Those are all personal problems, not actual problems with the game.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-26-2017, 06:52 PM
I think SMB3 is more interesting and has more variety, but World is just more fun. Also, Yoshi was a blast. :twink: World is easier, too, except for "Tubular"... damn whatever spawn of Satan invented that level. :flaming: :tlol:

oldmanwinters
05-26-2017, 06:57 PM
It felt like a SNES video game version of those home economics classes... you guys ever have those in middle school? Where everyone has to take care of the sugar baby, or whatever?

Thankfully, I never had to do that. Dodged a bullet, I'm sure!

Prowler
05-26-2017, 06:58 PM
I think SMB3 is more interesting and has more variety, but World is just more fun. Also, Yoshi was a blast. :twink: World is easier, too, except for "Tubular"... damn whatever spawn of Satan invented that level. :flaming: :tlol:
You'll learn to appreciate Tubular once you try some Super Mario World levels made by Super Mario Maker players :P

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-26-2017, 07:29 PM

:tlol: Excellent way to describe it. As a father, the wailing baby is 1000x more annoying now.

TMNT_Guy
05-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Definetly Super Mario Bros 3. Super Mario World compared to 3 is just bland to me. It's way to easy, has less power ups and because of that less strategy. Most of the levels can easily be skipped by simply flying over them since you can fly indefinitely with the Cape Feather. It's also has some weird color palette decisions that make it feel rushed like Yoshi's orange arms. I mean, even with 16-bit graphics they couldn't give Ludwig his blue hair? The best part of Super Mario World for me was Yoshi, it's just a shame that in every game after Super Mario World Yoshi became a one level specific power up rather then a buddy that you could travel with to any level you wanted.

That being said, I think Super Mario World is a good beginners game...my problem is just that it's not very accommodating to experienced players. Even the Special World levels can easily be cleared with a cape and a blue Yoshi so you can just fly over most of the levels. Even though Super Mario World is far from being on my "Favorite Mario Games List" I'd rather play it over any of the New Super Mario Bros games any day.

I'm going with an unpopular opinion and saying that I like Yoshi's Island AKA Super Mario World 2 more then Super Mario World. The crying sound never bothered me and I personally find the beeping sound you get when your low on hearts in Zelda games far more annoying. Though I did prefer the health system used in Yoshi's Story.

Powder
05-26-2017, 08:06 PM

My friend, I have stood by quietly & watched you say a lot of ridiculous stuff over the years, but this, this... this is unforgivable. :tlol:

Prowler
05-26-2017, 08:44 PM
This has been a pretty even poll thus far.

Wildcat
05-26-2017, 10:42 PM
Super Mario Bros. 3 >>> Super Mario World.

World is fine but 3 has so many great levels and overall variety it doesn't even compare.

Coola Yagami
05-26-2017, 10:56 PM
Super Mario World. I mean, both games are awesome and I know Mario 3 had the most power ups and stuff... but World was easier and thus I got to see more of it. I like both games, but if I had to choose only one to play, it would be Super Mario World.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-26-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm really glad that the SMB 3 theme got a remix in one of my favourite games, Super Smash Bros Melee. I don't think Mario World did though, maybe only in the future smash titles.

Netkeeper
05-27-2017, 01:05 AM
UcakkTT1Y-g

Andrew NDB
05-27-2017, 01:43 AM
Definetly Super Mario Bros 3. Super Mario World compared to 3 is just bland to me. It's way to easy

What, because you can save? You can't in SMB3. Try to beat SMW in one sitting. All of it. You can, but it's not going to be a short affair.

Netkeeper
05-27-2017, 11:09 AM
"This game is EASY which means its FOR BABIES which means I DONT LIKE IT because I'M NOT A BABY I can prove it because I play Dark Souls which WILL NEVER BE EASY"

Cure
05-27-2017, 11:30 AM
"This game is EASY which means its FOR BABIES which means I DONT LIKE IT because I'M NOT A BABY I can prove it because I play Dark Souls which WILL NEVER BE EASY"

Yeah, there's a weird stigma against easy games for some reason. Like, excuse me for not wanting to play a game that makes me wanna pull my hair out. I wanna enjoy what I'm doing.

TMNT_Guy
05-27-2017, 12:19 PM
What, because you can save? You can't in SMB3. Try to beat SMW in one sitting. All of it. You can, but it's not going to be a short affair.
You can save in the All-Stars version and the GBA one. Yeah, it might take you a couple of hours to beat every level in one day, but it doesn't change my opinion that Super Mario World is too easy and basic. A game's length isn't the same as a game's challenge or variety.

Besides, in terms of length there isn't much of a difference between SMB3 and SMW. SMW has 96 levels where SMB3 has 90 levels plus the Hammer Bros encounters and the bonus games, though SMW's levels are longer.
I never said I didn't like Super Mario World, just that it's not one of my favorite Mario games and that I like Super Mario Bros 3 more.

I like Super Mario world. I've been playing it since I started playing video games and probably will continue to play it for many more years.
Yeah, there's a weird stigma against easy games for some reason. Like, excuse me for not wanting to play a game that makes me wanna pull my hair out. I wanna enjoy what I'm doing.
I agree. I've never finished Kirby's Dream Land 3 because getting all the Heart Stars was too annoying for me, ironic considering the Kirby series was made specifically so that anyone can beat them. But the Kirby series in general is a great example of easy games that are a ton of fun to play.

Difficulty in games will always be a subjective thing, but it shouldn't matter so long as the game remains engaging.

Prowler
05-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Cool your jets, people. I, too, never said I didn't like Super Mario World nor that it being generally easier than SMB 3 made it any less fun. And SMB isn't one of those games that's so hard that makes you pull your hair out either. Such games aren't fun and SMB 3 is fun still. There's way harder NES games, mostly due to crappy and stiff controls(I'm looking at you, CastleVania), something that SMB 3 sure as hell doesn't suffer from.

Stephen
05-31-2017, 07:06 AM
but the three dimensional gameplay was too different from the games before it.

Then again, things might have just stagnated if they'd kept doing the same things as previous games.

Netkeeper
05-31-2017, 03:23 PM
I'm 90% sure there was a post here that got deleted.

Prowler
06-14-2017, 03:02 AM
Oh and about Super Mario World...

4mNZAZgXYJo

It has arguably the happiest ending in video game history. At least as far as music goes. This is just one of those tracks that makes you genuinely happy. I'll be 60 years old and still smile as I listen to this track. :)

TMNT_Guy
06-14-2017, 07:38 AM
Oh that song is amazing. I used to pop in Paper Mario just so I could listen to that song on that Koopa's radio in Koopa Village.

But to be fair, almost every Mario credits theme is amazing and brings a smile to nearly everyone's face. It's tough to pick my favorite. Super Mario Bros 3's song makes me think of a friend or a loved one moving away and your just remembering all the good times you had with each other. Yoshi's Island gives me all sorts of emotions. It makes me think of life and how I believe death isn't the end, but a new beginning...I always listen to this song when I've lost someone I care about. It's both sad and uplifting. If I had to choose a song to be played at my funeral, it would be that one. Super Mario Land has some of the the most beautiful music on the Game Boy and Super Mario 64's ending theme always gives me chills...but then Paper Mario's- eh, I think you get my point.

1W-cW20snPg
MnbNNqf9UaQ
GzN-6zYmdAw
VztCEY5wFW4
J-eOtcyP9l4
4bP5eQsDSII
ZV8PCuLQ-v0
4Ruqn1Lnexs
rW0ncwUXIdU

Prowler
06-15-2017, 04:27 AM
Perhaps Super Mario games are the key to achieve world peace. :P