PDA

View Full Version : Favorite youtubers

Vegita-San
06-13-2017, 07:53 AM
I used to look d own on youtubers. most where so egotistical and in it for the money, that you just couldn't take them seriously.

a few seemed genuine, like the Chad Vader guys. but then the feigbuster debacle happened. i found a few new favorites not afraid to speak against sillyness..

here are a few that I enjoy listening too from time to time

NMOtFTKCnBQ

WKZWmzuvFA8
hW4Wxw0oOfo
what are yours?

FredWolfLeonardo
06-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Mine are:

1. BlastphamousHD
2. Be Busta
3. Channel Awesome
4. ScrewAttack
5. McJuggernuggets

plastroncafe
06-13-2017, 08:26 AM
Ask a Mortician
zBDYpj334NE

Escape
YsfTKj7VBAA

MovieBob
kol6rHs5RtQ

Feminist Frequency
bLF6sAAMb4s

Vlog Brothers
x78PnPd-V-A

The Brain Scoop
uzKFeAge3o4

And then there's the Entire Crash Course library: https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse

TigerClaw
06-13-2017, 03:12 PM
Andre "Black Nerd"

ejamAE9D6FQ

Candy Kappa
06-13-2017, 03:20 PM
I mostly keep tabs on Pixel Dan, Lindsay Ellis, Mike J, Vangelus, ShartimusPrime, Hugo & Jake, Key of Awesome, Bat in the Sun and Game Grumps.

Utrommaniac
06-13-2017, 04:41 PM
I think there was another thread like this somewhere???

Anyway mine are usually

Bobsheaux
jIE61gTUU4A

TREY the Explainer
YF_SY7qS5S0

Game Grumps
fhW0W5OfdOg

Mysterious Mr Enter
Lh-7GssaBIM
(The review that made me want to check out Bojack Horseman)

Lindsey Ellis
syYCO0QVkZo

There's more, but these are all I'm bothered to gather for the moment.

MsMarvelDuckie
06-13-2017, 05:03 PM
I only really follow one. ItsJustSomeRandomGuy. He does Marvel/DC parody videos using superhero action figures in stop-motion annimation shorts. They started as simple parodies of the PC/Mac commercials but now he has a running series of stories set in a hero/villain hangout bar. Called "Marvel/DC After Hours". The characters lament about their movies, fight each other, get drunk and make cracks about each other's fans, comics, movies, and costumes. Funny stuff.

TigerClaw
06-13-2017, 05:33 PM
I only really follow one. ItsJustSomeRandomGuy. He does Marvel/DC parody videos using superhero action figures in stop-motion annimation shorts. They started as simple parodies of the PC/Mac commercials but now he has a running series of stories set in a hero/villain hangout bar. Called "Marvel/DC After Hours". The characters lament about their movies, fight each other, get drunk and make cracks about each other's fans, comics, movies, and costumes. Funny stuff.
I follow him too, but he hasn't posted new videos for some time, and I wish he did parodies for TMNT using there figures too.

Cure
06-13-2017, 06:56 PM
Rags is cool. I usually agree with what he has to say about representation in media and whatnot.

OeEpPiqQ2Ik

ProphetofGanja
06-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Charlie from Emergency Awesome
i4UX6Qkktto

and the Nerdist crew, Dan, Kyle, and Jessica
FBNPa76_izk

Vegita-San
06-13-2017, 07:01 PM
it's amazing how many of them are and we can probably have a dozen posters and not one person repeat someone.

there's also a guy that explores abandoned buildings. sadly by breaking into most.

he did an amazing tour of nickelodean studios in florida that is sadly gone.

plastroncafe
06-13-2017, 07:02 PM
How the heck did I forget to mention How It Should Have Ended (https://www.youtube.com/user/HISHEdotcom)?

For shame, Plas. For shame.

Wildcat
06-13-2017, 11:51 PM
Gamester81
James Rolfe
Optibotimus
PixelDan
DangerDolan
Slapped Ham

I visit others that have been mentioned now and then. It depends on the subject and of course various videos that I come across.

ProactiveMan
06-14-2017, 02:08 AM
I like a lot of Channels, but these are some that haven't been mentioned already.

kAsdVB8-UHw

VLwtTspfRzc

jK4A-zm6RW0

A1CR2nKhuEs

2pMSD7WLPW0

I also like Auralnauts, Game Chasers, Pixel Dan, Liana K, Comicbook Girl 19, Cinemassacre, Red Letter Media, Metal Jesus Rocks and friends, Alachia Queen, and probably a million others that I can't remember.

DestronMirage22
06-15-2017, 12:18 AM
Lavendertowne-Her art style is wonderful and her videos are really helpful
2pkSRhZphn8

Classic Game Room/Lord Karnage-His videos have always been funny and his reviews are great
XzBIj4gNSro

Phelous-A VERY funny guy who reviews and does videos about my favorite stuff (bootlegs, movies, toys, etc.). He's also a member here
_EvscPuJbOU

Team Four Star-Been watching their videos for yeara, they just keep on getting better
BGV6QjtdulY

Honest Trailers/Honest Game Trailers-The channels these videos are posted on my be horrible, but these series' are great
_qIRtFE6aIc
TR7r4PlNeOY