PDA

View Full Version : So it seems like the Nick cartoon is wrapping up most of it's characters, list inside

CyberCubed
06-18-2017, 09:03 PM
It seems like the Nick cartoon is wrapping up most of it's characters, besides some of the random minor mutants here and there. From what we know, I'll try to divide this by groups of characters to make it easy reading:

- Shredder = dead and sent back to the underworld
- Kavaxas = sent back to the underworld
- Tiger Claw = declared a truce with the Turtles
- Rahzar = dead
- Fishface= went back to an ordinary life of crime
- Baxter = de-mutated back into a human
- Bebop/Rocksteady = will most likely be in the upcoming 80's crossover meeting their 80's incarnations, so we'll see what happens to them

- Rat King = dead
- Newtralizer = dead
- Lord Dregg = dead
- Triceratons = most of them were dead and wiped out
- Armaggon = last seen dragged down into a pit in the alien world, likely dead
- Tatsu = dead
- Ho-chan = dead/sent back to underworld
- The fat Don Mob boss = arrested
- Hun/Purple Dragons = last seen knocked out

- Splinter = passed away, had a final heartfelt farewell with his family
- Bishop = Ally of the Turtles along with the EPF
- Karai = doesn't mind her snake mutation now that she can control it, is on the side of the Turtles
- Shinigami = Karai's friend and ally to the Turtles
- Foot Clan = under Karai's control, has a new batch of human recruits
- April = she got rid of the gem that made her evil, now she can control her powers
- Casey = kewl dude
- Slash = now a good guy and leader of the Mutanimals
- Leatherhead = with the Mutanimals
- Rockwell monkey = Mutanimal, doesn't seem to mind his mutation
- Pigeon Pete = he was seen at Splinter's funeral, so he's fine
- Mondo Gecko = with the Mutanimals
- Muckman = last seen with the Mutanimals
- Mona Lisa = joining the Mutanimals
- Sly Commander = went back to his planet
- Tokka = came to Earth to see Chompy was OK, went back to space
- April's Dad Kirby = seen at Splinter's funeral, he's fine
- Kurtzman = last seen doing ok
- Punk Frogs = all went down to Louisiana
- Owl talon = good guy
- Wingnut/Screwloose = went back into their comic book
- Renet = in the monster arc in Season 5, she's fine
- Alopex = ally to the Turtles, might get one more Season 5 appearance

- The Creep = captured in the jar again in Don's lab for good
- Aeons that controlled April = dead
- Fungus mutant = dead
- Car mutant = dead
- Wasps = most of them are dead
- Dream beavers = just went back to whatever dimension they came from
- Big foot = friendly animal in the wilderness
- Shredder Clones = all merged together and died
- Pizzaface = ambiguous if he was even real
- Chrome Dome = destroyed
- Metalhead = destroyed/under control of the Turtles
- Wyrm = trapped in space again
- Scumbug/Antrax = last seen captured under steel columns

- Kraang Prime = seemingly defeated (?)
- Kraang Subprime = last seen falling into the Turtle Prime dimension with the Mirage Turtles. He might get one last appeared in the show though
- Utrom Council = seemingly in peace for now

It looks like the vast majority of characters in this show have either been wrapped up or have proper endings. The only few who don't:

- Mutagen Man = still not de-mutated, but could happen by the end of the show
- April's Mother = again, might still happen by the end of the show
- Fugitoid = he was last seen reactivated in space after he blew himself up, I'd like to see him get one more appearance in Season 5

And besides that some of the more minor mutants like Snakeweed, Spiderbitez, Cockroach Terminator, etc.

So to whoever says that this show has characters "forgotten" or without proper closure, you can tell them they're wrong. The only ones we're still waiting on is Mutagen Man and April's Mom mainly, which would be the only two big ones if the show ends without them resolved.

IndigoErth
06-18-2017, 09:26 PM
- Mutagen Man = still not de-mutated, but could happen by the end of the show
They need an end credits scene in the very last episode, after all the credits have finished, when we see Donnie quietly in his lab suddenly remember, like, "Oh! Sorry! Here you go buddy!" and finally gives him the retromutagen. Timothy demutates and runs outta there; probably no longer interested in being friends.

I doubt April's mom will show up. Though I had really hoped she would. (I would not have minded for her to turn out to have been kidnapped by the Kraang and turn into some intergalactic space warrior who was forever battling to find her way back to Earth. :D)

PApagreg
06-18-2017, 09:38 PM
It seems like the Nick cartoon is wrapping up most of it's characters, besides some of the random minor mutants here and there. From what we know, I'll try to divide this by groups of characters to make it easy reading:
- Fishface= went back to an ordinary life of crime
- Baxter = de-mutated back into a human

So to whoever says that this show has characters "forgotten" or without proper closure, you can tell them they're wrong. The only ones we're still waiting on is Mutagen Man and April's Mom mainly, which would be the only two big ones if the show ends without them resolved.

You honestly think that Fishface and Baxter had a decent conclusion, the former is running around wrecking havoc/committing crimes and the latter probably wants revenge on the turtles.

- Casey = kewl dude

Okay I gotta admit, that was pretty funny.

Utrommaniac
06-18-2017, 09:43 PM
I'm just declaring the Utrom Queen to be April's mitochondrial mother and that Dr. O'Niel's wife was involved with the Utroms without her husband's knowledge; kind of like Kurtzman. This was with the purpose of having someone on Earth who could free the enslaved Kraang Utroms, but Kraang Prime eventually got wind of the plot and wanted to use her abilities for himself.

Why didn't Queen tell April while she was in Dimension X? There wasn't any time. It's straight up bullpoo, but so would any other explanation.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-18-2017, 09:44 PM
Kraang prime hasn't been defeated yet. If he was, the Kraang would no longer be under mind control and Bishop acknowledged in the recent two parter that the Kraang were still a threat.

CyberCubed
06-18-2017, 09:51 PM
You honestly think that Fishface and Baxter had a decent conclusion, the former is running around wrecking havoc/committing crimes and the latter probably wants revenge on the turtles.

Baxter was de-mutated and knocked out. It's pretty obvious closure for him.

Fishface is going back to a life of crime, but for the most part he left on friendly terms with the Turtles.

PApagreg
06-18-2017, 10:19 PM
Baxter was de-mutated and knocked out. It's pretty obvious closure for him.

You know there is a difference between knocked out and lifelong coma right, he has to wake up sooner or later.

Fishface is going back to a life of crime, but for the most part he left on friendly terms with the Turtles.

So the turtles are just going to let a mutated fish commit crimes, lovely.

CyberCubed
06-18-2017, 10:21 PM
You know there is a difference between knocked out and lifelong coma right, he has to wake up sooner or later.

It's very likely Baxter isn't going to cause any more trouble. Also you forget, Shredder's mansion was burning in flames when Mikey knocked Baxter out. If he didn't wake up in time he may have died in the fire. :lol:

Well that wasn't my ideal end for Fishface either, but if that's the last he appears, that's that I guess.

Vicky82
06-18-2017, 10:40 PM

Fishface has probably gone back to Brazil, The turtles can't exactly go to Brazil to go stop him can they.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-18-2017, 10:45 PM
The turtles can't exactly go to Brazil to go stop him can they.

No, unless this is tmnt: out of the shadows :lol:

DestronMirage22
06-18-2017, 10:53 PM
If this show is actually wrapping things up with characters at this stage, then I'm surprised. Considering its track record you wouldn't think that would happen.

Funny being pleasantly surprised that a show is achieving the most basic thing you'd expect of it. :lol:

IndigoErth
06-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Seriously though... robot head Dregg. Tell me, Nick....

Even if he died this time (yeah right), that isn't going to be wrapped up unless we know. :P

FredWolfLeonardo
06-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Seriously though... robot head Dregg. Tell me, Nick....

I think it was just meant to make sense of how Dregg survived being suspended in outer space and show Raphael decapitating him, nothing more than that.

CyberCubed
06-19-2017, 12:52 AM
If this show is actually wrapping things up with characters at this stage, then I'm surprised. Considering its track record you wouldn't think that would happen.

But that's what you'd expect in a shows final season. The show was still ongoing before and they didn't want to kill off some characters too early, now that the show is wrapping up they want to finish some character arcs.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
06-19-2017, 04:20 AM
Fishface has probably gone back to Brazil, The turtles can't exactly go to Brazil to go stop him can they.

Why not? Nothing should prevent them.

Vicky82
06-19-2017, 08:40 AM
Why not? Nothing should prevent them.

So you want them to go to Brazil, get Fishface and bring him back to America. they arn't bounty hunters :roll:

And anyway They protect New York not Brazil, what if some thing bad happens while there gone.

06-19-2017, 08:45 AM
And anyway They protect New York not Brazil, what if some thing bad happens while there gone.

They've protected the entire Earth many times. If Fishface does something threatening the entire Earth, the turtles would go.

Vicky82
06-19-2017, 09:24 AM
They've protected the entire Earth many times. If Fishface does something threatening the entire Earth, the turtles would go.

Fishface threatening the entire earth!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: We are talking about the same Fishace arn't we. :lol::lol:

Fishface is just a thief not a world conquer.

06-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Kraang prime hasn't been defeated yet. If he was, the Kraang would no longer be under mind control and Bishop acknowledged in the recent two parter that the Kraang were still a threat.

Maybe he returns for the crossover.

snake
06-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Who's Owl Talon?

Chris
06-19-2017, 01:36 PM
Maybe I need to re-watch the episode but I thought Bishop said to Newtralizer that the reason he hated Utroms was because the Kraang brainwashed him in the past, not that the Kraang were still a threat? The peaceful Dimension X seemed to imply that the Kraang weren't a threat anymore and they really were wiped out during the Triceraton invasion. I wouldn't be surprised to see them appearing (Sub Prime seems to have more lives than a cat and honestly I'd love to have Gilbert Gottfried back one last time before the show ends) but they don't need to appear for their narrative to be complete.

Here's my thinking on this season;

Kavaxas Arc (4)
Acts as epilogue to the Super Shredder story
Last Shredder & Rahzar (both deceased)
Last Fishface & Tiger Claw (end of 2K12 evil Foot Clan, only Karai's Foot left?)
Final Farewell with Splinter (last chronological appearance)

Turtles Tots Arc (1)
No real wrap ups, ending may set up Monster arc
Last Splinter episode

Monster Arc (4)
Last Savanti Romero
Last Renet? (barring World's Collide cameo & possible Future arc appearance)

World's Collide Arc (2)
Last Dregg & Newtralizer (both deceased)
Last Bishop & Utroms? (possible appearance in Crossover arc?)
Wraps up Mona Lisa's story (but likely to appear again with Mutanimals)

Bebop & Rocksteady/Crossover Arc (3)
Last Bebop & Rocksteady
If still alive then last Kraang Prime/Sub Prime appearance
"Foot Walks Again" probably OT Foot but uf not then this will be last appearance/wrap up of the 2K12 Foot
Possible Mutanimals appearance

Usagi/Samurai Arc (3)
Stand alone arc really, not connected to main universe
First & last Usagi appearances

Road Warriors/Future Arc (3)
Likely featuring Verminator X (or Verminator Rex as they're apparently calling him) as the main villain
Possible return of Armaggon based on his Archie relationship with Verminator X and the popularity of the Future Shark trilogy
Likely appearances by Shinigami Mona, Mutanimals & other allies one last time (Renet?)
Final appearances & resolution for core cast - TMNT, April, Karai & Casey

Optimus Primer
06-19-2017, 02:26 PM
Who's Owl Talon?

I think Cubed meant Malachi.

CyberCubed
06-19-2017, 02:40 PM
Road Warriors/Future Arc (3)
Likely featuring Verminator X (or Verminator Rex as they're apparently calling him) as the main villain
Possible return of Armaggon based on his Archie relationship with Verminator X and the popularity of the Future Shark trilogy
Likely appearances by Shinigami Mona, Mutanimals & other allies one last time (Renet?)
Final appearances & resolution for core cast - TMNT, April, Karai & Casey

Yep, and we might see Mutagen Man de-mutated if it takes place in the future. In an older episode Don said something like it'd take 70 years for Mutagen Man to de-frost or something along those lines.

Aaronardo
06-19-2017, 02:44 PM

Why would Fishface go back to Brazil when he can commit just as much, if not more crime in NYC, the place he is currently in? Brazil isn't exactly a hop skip and jump away from NYC, and it ain't exactly easy to get plane tickets when you're a mutant fish.

Vicky82
06-19-2017, 02:47 PM
Why would Fishface go back to Brazil when he can commit just as much, if not more crime in NYC by not moving? Ain't exactly easy to get plane tickets when you're a mutant fish.

He did say he wants to go back to his old life so that means going back home to Brazil.

He can swim there, he is a fish after all :roll:

Aaronardo
06-19-2017, 02:59 PM
He did say he wants to go back to his old life so that means going back home to Brazil.

The actual line is "I want to go back to a nice life of crime, stealing stuff, romancing the ladies, that kind of thing." Nowhere in that does it even imply he's going back to Brazil.

Even if it did, it would still seem impractical. Swimming isn't that much better of an option than walking, if anything it creates a bit of a shortcut, but it's still a very long swim even for a massive fish like him he can avoid by just staying in an arguably better place to commit crime.

Vicky82
06-19-2017, 03:25 PM
The actual line is "I want to go back to a nice life of crime, stealing stuff, romancing the ladies, that kind of thing." Nowhere in that does it even imply he's going back to Brazil.

Goodness sake this is getting stupid now

Well to me it implies he wants to go back home, he's obviously had enough of New York, had enough of the Foot Clan (and the fact that Shredder was undead) and had being told what to do.

If he stays in New York doing solo crime then that means he will be confronting the turtles and to him that would be bad. So has to leave and begin a new fresh start and forget about the Turtles, the foot clan ect.

Look Fishface is gone, he aint coming back so lets leave it that.

If your not happy about Fishface last appearance go write a fanfiction story or something.

The Deadman
06-19-2017, 04:22 PM

What is this, Power Rangers?

Powder
06-19-2017, 04:26 PM
I just hope that Ciro will give us a rundown of what isn't addressed by the series' end. Ya know, just an Instagram post clearing up some needed character resolutions.

Chris
06-19-2017, 04:32 PM
I just hope that Ciro will give us a rundown of what isn't addressed by the series' end. Ya know, just an Instagram post clearing up some needed character resolutions.

That would actually be pretty cool. Especially for minor stuff like confirming if Mutagen Man ever got demutated. I mean sure it'd be nice to see on screen (if a bit random after 3 years) but with how many characters they have I'd rather the screen time go to more important secondary characters like Shinigami or the Mutanimals at this point.

CyberCubed
06-19-2017, 04:58 PM
I imagine the minor mutants like Snakeweed and Spiderbitez won't ever get resolutions. Doesn't matter much, although I wish Spiderbitez joined the Mutanimals. He was just a regular old man, he was never evil.

Utrommaniac
06-19-2017, 05:20 PM
What happened to him anyway?

CyberCubed
06-19-2017, 06:09 PM
Spiderbitez was last seen in the crowd of mutants during Mondo Gecko's debut episode in Season 3. He was watching while Mike/Mondo was skating together. So overall the writers probably just don't care about him, he's unpopular in terms of character/design and his VA is a famous comedian so he's probably hard to get back in the show.

I do kinda feel Snakeweed should get something, if only because he was in the very first episode of the show and was the very first mutant this series ever had.

GoldMutant
06-19-2017, 06:34 PM
What about the Chimera? That thing is still alive (somehow).

PApagreg
06-19-2017, 11:36 PM
You know If the writers wanted to end Xever's character with "I'm returning to the life of crime" then they should've made him human again. It feels like there is a lack of "elephant in the room" when there is a normal person committing crimes rather than a mutated fish

CyberCubed
06-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Did Fishface's VA say that was his last appearance in the show? I know Tiger Claw's VA did, but I don't know about Fishface. If not, there's a small chance he'll appear one more time before the show ends.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-20-2017, 02:44 AM
Did Fishface's VA say that was his last appearance in the show? I know Tiger Claw's VA did, but I don't know about Fishface. If not, there's a small chance he'll appear one more time before the show ends.

I think both he and Razhar will be back. If this was their last appearance, I wouldve expected their VAs to confirm it as well just like Eric Bauza did.

CyberCubed
06-20-2017, 03:17 AM
I think both he and Razhar will be back. If this was their last appearance, I wouldve expected their VAs to confirm it as well just like Eric Bauza did.

Maybe Tiger Claw's VA only did because he personally wanted to say it. For example we heard nothing from Baxter's VA being in Season 5 either, but his VA never said anything. So I wouldn't look into that.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-20-2017, 04:43 AM
Maybe Tiger Claw's VA only did because he personally wanted to say it. For example we heard nothing from Baxter's VA being in Season 5 either, but his VA never said anything. So I wouldn't look into that.

Baxter's not as major as Razhar/Fishface, so I expected the latter two to say something but I'm satisfied if they aren't coming back.

06-20-2017, 11:37 AM
Why would Fishface go back to Brazil when he can commit just as much, if not more crime in NYC, the place he is currently in? Brazil isn't exactly a hop skip and jump away from NYC, and it ain't exactly easy to get plane tickets when you're a mutant fish.

Youl'd proabably hide inside the cargo hold of either of an aeroplane or onboard ship.

CyberCubed
06-20-2017, 11:43 AM
Baxter's not as major as Razhar/Fishface, so I expected the latter two to say something but I'm satisfied if they aren't coming back.

I don't think we'll see Rahzar again, he was literally killed off twice. Without Kavaxas controlling him he has no soul. He was basically a zombie or empty husk in his last appearance.

Fishface could go either way, but something about the way he just made peace with the Turtles and walked off felt "final" to me.

06-20-2017, 11:56 AM
I don't think we'll see Rahzar again, he was literally killed off twice. Without Kavaxas controlling him he has no soul. He was basically a zombie or empty husk in his last appearance.

Fishface could go either way, but something about the way he just made peace with the Turtles and walked off felt "final" to me.

I've never cared for Rahzarat all.