PDA

View Full Version : Fan-Project: Turtle Powered Fandom

victory_angel
06-22-2017, 11:35 PM
I'm wanting to put together a collection of essays and observations from fans about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. From our lives as growing up as fans of this franchise, how it's influenced us in our present, to where we see this franchise going in the future.

I'm constructing a website for this.

The working titles for each section of this:

Growing up ninja- A collection of recollections of how we first got into TMNT as a franchise, childhood memories of this series,

From Comics, to TV, to Silver Screen- about the various forms of Media that TMNT has been presented.

Leader in Blue- about Leonardo

Cool But Crude- about Raphael

Brains of the Bunch- about Donatello

Pizza Party Time- about Michelangelo.

Voice of Wisdom- about Splinter

Kick-Butt Babes- about the ladies of TMNT, April, Karai, Mona Lisa, and more.

Brothers in Arms- About the allies of the TMNT, Casey Jones, Mighty Mutanimals, Usagi, and others

Foot of Evil- About the baddies of the TMNT franchise, Shredder, Krang, Bishop, and more

From Cowabunga to Buyakasha-Observances of how we as the fans see the TMNT through fan works and art

Fast Forward- Where could TMNT go in future incarnations?

Anyone is welcome to join in.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
06-23-2017, 03:36 AM
I would definitely be interested in contributing something.

ZariusTwo
06-23-2017, 06:19 AM
Oh I'd love to contribute something too, probably for the fan works section since the franchise did inspire me to write the ''We Are Shadows'' Novel

GoldMutant
07-17-2017, 04:17 PM
I can certainly contribute myself, maybe do a list on the games for it if possible as one.