PDA

View Full Version : Comic Con

GoldMutant
06-24-2017, 01:04 PM
(If this is already a thread, let me know)

Since last year, I've been debating about going to Comic Con. For those that don't know what it is, Comic Con is a three-day event held in various states. Stars we grew up with (some on exclusive days) and artists attend. It's an exhilarating time.

I personally need some money before I go, but I figured this thread would be fun to share memories with. If not, stars you hope you can meet at the event one day. :)

Share any people you've met or discuss who you'd like to see at one down below.

snake
06-24-2017, 01:19 PM
I go to NYCC every year. I've met Pablo Hidalgo, who was super cool.

If anyone's going this year on friday, just let me know and maybe we can meet up.

plastroncafe
06-24-2017, 09:51 PM
Though a lot of Comic Conventions share the name Comic Con, most have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

That said, I've been to a fair number of them.
I've been to NYCC a few times, SDCC for the last six years. Boston Comic Con, Emerald City, and this year I'm hitting up Blerd and North Americon.

Though I've got to say my favorite con experiences usually come from Dragon Con out of Atlanta.

That's where I got hugged by Rob Paulson. Got to talk to Edward James Olmos. Most of the cast of Firefly, before their show went GONZO nuts in fandom.

One day I'll make it to Heroes Con and Awesome Con.
One day.

Autbot_Benz
06-24-2017, 10:19 PM
I have been to two comic cons. The one in my neck of the woods is a small con so they get a lot of C-D List Syfy channel people

I have met Karan Ashley (2nd MMPR Yellow Ranger) Steve Cardenas(2nd MMPR Red Ranger) I have seen the 89 Batmobile Delorian Tardis 2 Daleks and K-9 from doctor who.

Last Year's Con was supposed to have Bill and Ted's Phone booth but it never showed up.

I don't know if they are having one this year but its ok I got something more fun planned