PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - More 'Tales' on DVD...'Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady'!

Pages : [1] 2

Luke795
06-26-2017, 05:57 PM
http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Wanted-Bebop-and-Rocksteady/23410

CyberCubed
06-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Looks like more episodes will be released on DVD before they air on TV, just like the first 4 eps of Season 5.

Looks like this will be Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady's final episodes of the show. I wonder what will happen to them.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Looks like this will be Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady's final episodes of the show. I wonder what will happen to them.

I think they will most likely return to their former life of crime like Fishface but I'm more excited to see how they will interact with their 80s counterparts. I can see them getting along even better than PD Bebop and Rocksteady, who were literally inseperable.

That's one thing I like about Bebop and Rocksteady over other mutant duos is that they get along so well and are always best buddies till the point where I find them likeable compared to Dogpound and Fishface who were pretty hostile towards each other.

CyberCubed
06-26-2017, 06:13 PM
I think they might just be arrested.

Chris
06-26-2017, 06:19 PM
Looks like more episodes will be released on DVD before they air on TV, just like the first 4 eps of Season 5.

Not necessarily. There's time between the Usagi arc and this DVD release for the episodes to air. Or they could release this whilst the episodes are in the middle of airing (like the first arc).

Be interesting to see how many episodes are on this release. The Super Shredder collection was 11 episodes.

Going in airdate order seems most likely - Worlds Collide (2), Usagi (3), Crossover (3) - for a total of 8 episodes and also leaving 8 for the final volume.

Production order would be 10 episodes (leaving 6 for the last volume) & would mean that we'd definitely get the Monster arc on DVD before TV.

As much as I would love this (I'd much prefer intended order vs air date order for DVD) I think air date order is more likely simply because it's a more even split of episodes.

CyberCubed
06-27-2017, 03:07 PM
It's also a good thing the show continues to be released on DVD, there will probably be one more release after this and then all 124 episodes will be on DVD. And in proper order too, unlike the messed up order of the 4kids DVDs.

ToTheNines
06-27-2017, 03:16 PM
I don't know about proper order. But close enough.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
06-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Is this a marketing thing, to make you buy the DVD to get episodes quicker?

Chris
06-27-2017, 06:11 PM
I don't know about proper order. But close enough.

Yeah this disc will almost certainly not be in proper order (it'll be airdate rather than production) but we'll definitely get the full series on DVD.

I'd love full 5 season blu-Ray set once it's all done but sadly that doesn't seem likely.

06-28-2017, 08:58 AM
I think they will most likely return to their former life of crime like Fishface but I'm more excited to see how they will interact with their 80s counterparts. I can see them getting along even better than PD Bebop and Rocksteady, who were literally inseperable.

That's one thing I like about Bebop and Rocksteady over other mutant duos is that they get along so well and are always best buddies till the point where I find them likeable compared to Dogpound and Fishface who were pretty hostile towards each other.

Don't care, also Bebop and Rocksteady never turned human again for good in the original series or the Archiverse so it wouldn't surprise if they don't do it this time.

ToTheNines
06-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Yeah this disc will almost certainly not be in proper order (it'll be airdate rather than production) but we'll definitely get the full series on DVD.

I'd love full 5 season blu-Ray set once it's all done but sadly that doesn't seem likely.

It's possible this next release goes:

Splinter flashback
Monster arc
When Worlds Collide
80's crossover

That'd be 10 episodes and in the right order.

Metalwolf
06-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Don't care, also Bebop and Rocksteady never turned human again for good in the original series or the Archiverse so it wouldn't surprise if they don't do it this time.Maybe they might pull an Archieverse where one of the dimensions that open up is one where New York (and most of the rest of the country) remained 'wild?' I could see them getting pulled into this dimension and finding it appealing to their mutant 'instincts,' thus stripping themselves of their human items and living 'wild.'

DestronMirage22
06-28-2017, 11:59 AM
I could see them getting pulled into this dimension and finding it appealing to their mutant 'instincts,' thus stripping themselves of their human items and living 'wild.'

That wasn't the only thing they stripped themselves of. :lol:

Chris
06-28-2017, 05:58 PM
It's possible this next release goes:

Splinter flashback
Monster arc
When Worlds Collide
80's crossover

That'd be 10 episodes and in the right order.

Yeah, I said that earlier and I would love this to be the case. I just think that a split of 8 & 8 in airdate order is more likely than 10 & 6 in the right order. Really do hope it's 10/6 though as that's the proper order (plus we'd get the Monster arc early as well)

Storm Eagle
06-28-2017, 06:36 PM
There's an Amazon listing for it now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073F7SN53/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1498692905&sr=1-1&keywords=Ninja+Turtles

ToTheNines
06-28-2017, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I said that earlier and I would love this to be the case. I just think that a split of 8 & 8 in airdate order is more likely than 10 & 6 in the right order. Really do hope it's 10/6 though as that's the proper order (plus we'd get the Monster arc early as well)

Ah, almost directly above my first post lol. My bad man.

There's an Amazon listing for it now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073F7SN53/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1498692905&sr=1-1&keywords=Ninja+Turtles

Hmmm. 17 dollar MSRP makes it seem like a larger episode count.

Chris
06-29-2017, 02:19 AM
Haha, no worries. With that higher MSRP really hope it is 10 episodes!

CyberCubed
06-29-2017, 02:22 AM
There's only 16 episodes of Season 5 left. I seriously doubt this disc has 10 or more episodes, because then the last disc would only have...6 episodes.

So it's going to look rather lopsided if this release has a large chunk of episodes, and the last DVD only has a handful.

ToTheNines
06-29-2017, 04:26 AM
Don't be a fool. There's already been several 6-7 episode releases.

Plus it can have bonus features like the music video, some shorts, and whatever else.

Vicky82
07-06-2017, 04:05 PM
More info

http://www.newtechreview.com/newtechreview/newsinfo.asp?NewsID=8870

Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady - When 80’s Shredder and Krang appear in our dimension, they employ Bebop & Rocksteady and find their plans are succeeding better than ever.

The Foot Walks Again! - The Turtles must train their ‘80s counterparts to face a greater threat than they’ve ever encountered.

The Big Blow-Out - The Turtles enlist the help of the Mighty Mutanimals to stop Bebop and Rocksteady.

Also Lone Rat and Cubs will also be on the DVD

Lone Rat and Cubs - When Splinter is first mutated, he must learn to survive the life of a mutant on the run while also protecting four baby mutant turtles.

The Ice Cream Kitty Music Video will be on it too.

CyberCubed
07-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Sounds very good.

neatoman
07-06-2017, 04:41 PM
http://www.newtechreview.com/newtechreview/images/Nick_TMNT_Wanted_Bebop.JPG

Are these Nick Bebop and Rocksteady dressed like their 80's counterparts for some reason, or did the budget just run out so they couldn't make new models from scratch?

CyberCubed
07-06-2017, 04:48 PM
There are new toys wearing those outfits too, so I think Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady really do wear their 80's counterpart outfits in this.

Vicky82
07-06-2017, 04:49 PM
http://www.newtechreview.com/newtechreview/images/Nick_TMNT_Wanted_Bebop.JPG

Are these Nick Bebop and Rocksteady dressed like their 80's counterparts for some reason, or did the budget just run out so they couldn't make new models from scratch?

Obviously dressed as their 80s counterparts because I guess as they got recruited by 80s Shredder and Krang they wanted them to dress like 80s Rocksteady and Bebop.

MikeandRaph87
07-06-2017, 04:56 PM
More info

http://www.newtechreview.com/newtechreview/newsinfo.asp?NewsID=8870

Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady - When 80ís Shredder and Krang appear in our dimension, they employ Bebop & Rocksteady and find their plans are succeeding better than ever.

The Foot Walks Again! - The Turtles must train their Ď80s counterparts to face a greater threat than theyíve ever encountered.

The Big Blow-Out - The Turtles enlist the help of the Mighty Mutanimals to stop Bebop and Rocksteady.

Also Lone Rat and Cubs will also be on the DVD

Lone Rat and Cubs - When Splinter is first mutated, he must learn to survive the life of a mutant on the run while also protecting four baby mutant turtles.

The Ice Cream Kitty Music Video will be on it too.

Taking an episode titke fromnthe 1987 cartoon!

Train their 1987 counterparts? The 1987 cartoon Turtles should be the more experienced of the two. Its like the little brother is teaching the older brother how to fight.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Train their 1987 counterparts? The 1987 cartoon Turtles should be the more experienced of the two. Its like the little brother is teaching the older brother how to fight.

That does sound a bit odd to me, considering the last time they met, the 80's turtles were able to competently defeat Kraang Subprime alongside the 2k12 versions.

Vicky82
07-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Taking an episode titke fromnthe 1987 cartoon!

I wonder if the training is going to be a parody of the Rocky Training montage :lol:

CyberCubed
07-06-2017, 05:07 PM

Why not? The Nick Turtles are portrayed as much better fighters.

JH24
07-06-2017, 05:56 PM
I find the "training" part a bit odd as well. I wouldn't go as far as calling it degrading to the 80's turtles, but it does give off a feeling as if their Splinter hasn't done a good job.

Yeah, the Nick turtles are shown as the better fighters but the 80's turtles always came through in their own ways. But we have to wait and see how it goes.

I hope it's more like both sides learn something valuable from each other.

Chaotix12345
07-06-2017, 06:23 PM
I LOVE the idea of 80's Shredder and Krang recruiting Nick Bebop and Rocksteady and finding that they can actually accomplish stuff. It reminds me both of the Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop episode but without the wonky animation and stupid things caused by Krang's device and Turtles Forever when Ch'rell makes use of Krang's resources. Lots of neat potential for crossover stuff and a WAY more interesting plot than Trans-Dimensional Turtles. Plus, with the extra episodes, we'll finally be able to see an '87/Nick crossover done to its full potential.

Also, WOOT MORE MUTANIMALS! Glad they could sneak in one more appearance before show's end.

AlZarkovski
07-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Cover in bigger resolution. Classic Technodrome on the background:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/TalesOfTheTMNT_WantedBebopAndRocksteady.jpg

AlZarkovski
07-07-2017, 02:10 AM
For the first time ever, episodes of Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will arrive on DVD two months before their television debut, in Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, hitting shelves September 12.

Crossover will be on the air in November?

Jester
07-07-2017, 03:47 PM
I love how Nick's cappy scheduling of TMNT is now one of the flippin' selling points of this DVD....

CyberCubed
07-07-2017, 04:53 PM
LOL, this DVD really only has 4 episodes on it?

A far cry from people thinking it would have 10 or so episodes on the first page.

Andrew NDB
07-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Oh, Nickelodeon... you're so transparent.

07-07-2017, 05:22 PM
I wonder if the fight against Tigerclaw at the end of Transdimensional Turtles will continue somehow? (even if I know it has been said he will not return)

ToTheNines
07-07-2017, 06:23 PM
4 episodes? That price better be coming WAY down.

Andrew NDB
07-07-2017, 06:30 PM
4 episodes? That price better be coming WAY down.

But it's Bebop and Rocksteady.

CyberCubed
07-07-2017, 06:34 PM
It's not just Bebop/Rocksteady, it's the second 80's crossover. All 4 original Turtles, plus '80's Shredder and Krang and most of the old voice actors all return to reprise their roles.

Autbot_Benz
07-07-2017, 06:49 PM
not a big deal these episodes will be online after the home video release by some good people. But Seriously get Turtles away from Nick they are almost as bad as Cartoon Network.

TigerClaw
07-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Cover in bigger resolution. Classic Technodrome on the background:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/TalesOfTheTMNT_WantedBebopAndRocksteady.jpg
Why do they have the Nick Bebop and Rocksteady dressed like the 87 versions?

They couldve just posted the images of the actual 87 versions.

Powder
07-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Because it's relevant to the plot & they have toys to sell.

TigerClaw
07-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Because it's relevant to the plot & they have toys to sell.
In other words, they meet there 87 counterparts and are dressing like them, to be as cool as them.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-07-2017, 08:28 PM
I think its only like that on the cover for advertising purposes and to avoid spoiling the CGI designs of the classic duo so early.

I expect that in the actual episodes, Nick Bebop and Rocksteady will wear their usual outfits.

Chaotix12345
07-07-2017, 08:50 PM
The plot is 80's Shredder and Krang replacing THEIR B&R with the Nick versions, so I wouldn't be shocked if the outfits were part of the employment package.

TigerClaw
07-07-2017, 09:27 PM
The plot is 80's Shredder and Krang replacing THEIR B&R with the Nick versions, so I wouldn't be shocked if the outfits were part of the employment package.
I could see Nick Bebop and Rocksteady working for 87 Shredder, cause he's not as bad as the Nick version, since 87 Shredder has always been over the top and comical.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-07-2017, 10:13 PM
I wonder how 80s Shredder would react to knowing that 2k12 Leo beheaded his dimension's Shredder :lol:

I also wonder what would motivate Nick Bebop and Rocksteady to work with 80's Shredder and Krang since they did not join the foot voluntarily and most likely didn't leave out of fear that their Shredder would kill him, making them most likely dislike and have no respect for the Shredder's name and legacy.

07-08-2017, 05:23 AM
I also wonder what would motivate Nick Bebop and Rocksteady to work with 80's Shredder and Krang since they did not join the foot voluntarily

Being teleported back home to their own reality after destroying the turtles?

Andrew NDB
07-08-2017, 05:24 AM
I wonder how 80s Shredder would react to knowing that 2k12 Leo beheaded his dimension's Shredder :lol:

He didn't.

shredder orokusaki
07-08-2017, 05:35 AM
I already told him that iam zombie so he knows it. All of us Shreddders are connected to each others . I told him that i am a zombie now. And he will take revenge for what Leo did to me!

Metalwolf
07-08-2017, 08:51 AM

I also wonder what would motivate Nick Bebop and Rocksteady to work with 80's Shredder and Krang since they did not join the foot voluntarily and most likely didn't leave out of fear that their Shredder would kill him, making them most likely dislike and have no respect for the Shredder's name and legacy.Maybe they might be viewing him as an incompetent buffoon that they can eventually dispose of, leaving them full use of the 80's Technodrome's resources and dimensional portal. Plus the 80's Turtles have better access to some degree of retromutagen and demutation technology, so there could be a better chance of a cure. I doubt Sterankov would want to stay forever in the 80's dimension though, it would just be suitable for whatever he wants to do now.

Ninjinister
07-09-2017, 06:59 PM
He didn't.

I'm sorry, what? He certainly did.

tmntsplinterfan1997
07-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Does anyone else know that the Mighty Mutanimals will be appearing in "The Big Blowout!"?

Vicky82
07-15-2017, 04:36 PM
Does anyone else knows that the Mighty Mutanimals will be appearing in "The Big Blowout!"?

Yes we all know, it's in the episode description.

tmntsplinterfan1997
07-15-2017, 04:42 PM
Yes we all know, it's in the episode description.

Oh okay. I was just wondering. So the crossover has 3 episodes.

Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady

The Foot Walks Again!

The Big Blowout!

For the description of The Foot Walks Again, I don't see why the 2012 turtles would have to train their 1987 counterparts.

Vicky82
07-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Oh okay. I was just wondering. So the crossover has 3 episodes.

The Foot Walks Again!

The Big Blowout!

Yes that's right.

tmntsplinterfan1997
07-15-2017, 04:55 PM
Yes that's right.

Though it's another crossover after Trans-Dimensional Turtles.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-15-2017, 04:57 PM
I wonder if from the perspective of the 80's series, this 3 part crossover takes place right after the one in season 4. It would be nice to be able to watch Transdimensional Turtles and the 3 part crossover back to back like Turtles Forever 2.

CyberCubed
07-15-2017, 04:59 PM
I like to think:

Turtles Forever takes place during Season 3 of the original cartoons timeline

The first Nick crossover takes place sometime during Season 4

This crossover might take place during Season 5

tmntsplinterfan1997
07-15-2017, 04:59 PM
I wonder if from the perspective of the 80's series, this 3 part crossover takes place right after the one in season 4. It would be nice to be able to watch Transdimensional Turtles and the 3 part crossover back to back like Turtles Forever 2.

True that. Although the "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" arc would be more interesting if the turtles would bring April & Casey along to meet the 1987 turtles.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-15-2017, 05:02 PM
True that. Although the "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" arc would be more interesting if the turtles would bring April & Casey along to meet the 1987 turtles.

If the Mighty Mutanimals are gonna meet the 80's characters, I see no reason why April and Casey shouldn't.

Heck, I'm really hoping that the 80's versions April and Casey Jones make an appearance. Renae Jacobs has appeared on the show before in season 3 and Pat Fraley is already appearing in the crossover as Krang so they do have access to the original voice actors for those characters.

tmntsplinterfan1997
07-15-2017, 05:06 PM
If the Mighty Mutanimals are gonna meet the 80's characters, I see no reason why April and Casey shouldn't.

Heck, I'm really hoping that the 80's versions April and Casey Jones make an appearance. Renae Jacobs has appeared on the show before in season 3 and Pat Fraley is already appearing in the crossover as Krang so they do have access to the original voice actors for those characters.

Yeah. Me too. And it should've been more interesting that Karai AND Shinigami meets the 1987 turtles too.

Guile
07-15-2017, 05:15 PM
I only have the Rise of the Turtles DVD. I need to expand my DVD collection.

tmntsplinterfan1997
07-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Well what does it have to do with the "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" arc?

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 11:32 AM
http://gallery.wacom.com/gallery/55117749/Wanted-Bebop-Rocksteady-TMNT-DVD-Cover

Check out the images in this site!

neatoman
08-05-2017, 11:42 AM
http://gallery.wacom.com/gallery/55117749/Wanted-Bebop-Rocksteady-TMNT-DVD-Cover

Check out the images in this site!

None of the FW characters are depicted in those images, closest thing is the Technodrome and the outfits. Either makes me think they really were this lazy in making the models for FW Bebop and Rocksteady, or that the marketing department knew the last crossover was a dud and are playing that aspect down.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 11:45 AM
None of the FW characters are depicted in those images, closest thing is the Technodrome and the outfits. Either makes me think they really were this lazy in making the models for FW Bebop and Rocksteady, or that the marketing department knew the last crossover was a dud and are playing that aspect down.

And also the sketching process of the DVD cover.

CyberCubed
08-05-2017, 12:17 PM

The last crossover was a dud? Where do you pull this garbage from? It was very well received and was a single episode, what does that have anything to do with this?

Your bizarre conspiracy theories to downplay these crossover episodes is both absurd and laughable.

neatoman
08-05-2017, 12:30 PM
The last crossover was a dud? Where do you pull this garbage from? It was very well received and was a single episode, what does that have anything to do with this?

Your bizarre conspiracy theories to downplay these crossover episodes is both absurd and laughable.

Jesus Christ, calm your tits...

I'm simply making an observation and adding two (mostly) joking conclusions, no conspiracy theory here. As for calling it a dud, it didn't have an effect on the ratings, that's all I meant. It was clearly meant to boost interest and just didn't, it came and went.

CyberCubed
08-05-2017, 12:40 PM
I'm simply making an observation and adding two (mostly) joking conclusions, no conspiracy theory here. As for calling it a dud, it didn't have an effect on the ratings, that's all I meant. It was clearly meant to boost interest and just didn't, it came and went.

The ratings were the same as all the other Season 4 eps that were airing at the time. Most older fans (who would be familiar with the original show), watch the show online instead of on TV too, and you know online viewership doesn't count toward ratings.

You just seem to be going out of your way to claim the Nick staff is somehow "hiding" or "downplaying" the second crossover. When this is literally a big 3 part episode where they again brought back 4 old voice actors who don't work on the show regularly, and even went the extra mile to bring in Fred Wolf Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady in this one when the first only had Krang.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 12:43 PM
The ratings were the same as all the other Season 4 eps that were airing at the time. Most older fans (who would be familiar with the original show), watch the show online instead of on TV too, and you know online viewership doesn't count toward ratings.

You just seem to be going out of your way to claim the Nick staff is somehow "hiding" or "downplaying" the second crossover. When this is literally a big 3 part episode where they again brought back 4 old voice actors who don't work on the show regularly, and even went the extra mile to bring in Fred Wolf Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady in this one when the first only had Krang.

Oh come on. Which Bebop and Rocksteady is which? Nickelodeon Bebop and Rocksteady or the Fred Wolf Bebop and Rocksteady?

newfan
08-05-2017, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=CyberCubed;1704972]The ratings were the same as all the other Season 4 eps that were airing at the time. Most older fans (who would be familiar with the original show), watch the show online instead of on TV too, and you know online viewership doesn't count toward ratings.

Just curious, sorry to come off the subject...but ratings, does only watching live TV count towards ratings or does it include record or on demand?

GoldMutant
08-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Just curious, sorry to come off the subject...but ratings, does only watching live TV count towards ratings or does it include record or on demand?

Something tells me TV itself is the most important in addition to the merchandise sales from DVDs, VHS (before they became obsolete), and if a cartoon, likely action figures. Critical reception may also matter, but that's different.

The TV ratings you can find out a few days after an episode airs, but I can't really guess a subscription or on demand purchase.

As for merchandise, some shows have been canceled due to that. Young Justice is a big example: it was doing extremely well, but the toyline... not so much. Fan support did bring it back for a third season very soon (2018, I think). As for TMNT, a thread mentioned it being one of the top ten kid's properties; if it sells well, it could run on too, or get canceled depending.

The show had a good run length wise compared to most cartoons today; content wise, it mostly wasn't my cup of tea after season 1.

neatoman
08-05-2017, 01:19 PM

Cool it already, you're being needlessly aggressive over something I admitted was mostly a joke. They they didn't make these episodes because the last one did soooooooo well, they were probably mostly done with these before it even aired.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Cool it already, you're being needlessly aggressive over something I admitted was mostly a joke. They they didn't make these episodes because the last one did soooooooo well, they were probably mostly done with these before it ever aired.

There was even voice recording panel information of the second crossover leaked by Rob Paulsen himself before transdimensional turtles was even out. I wouldn't be surprised if the voice acting recordings for both crossovers happened at very close by, if not at the same time together.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 01:29 PM
But still... I was hoping that April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami and the Mighty Mutanimals should appear in the "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" arc.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-05-2017, 01:36 PM
But still... I was hoping that April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami and the Mighty Mutanimals should appear in the "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" arc.

The Mighty Mutanimals are confirmed, and Im pretty sure we're getting April and Casey too as they appear in most episodes. Karai and Shinigami aren't the top on my priority list to meet the 80s characters, but I think it would be nice for them to appear as well.

Recently on the Talking Toons show, the voice actors for 80s Splinter and 80s April (Peter Reneday and Renae Jacobs) appeared. I wonder if thats a sign of hope that they could be in the crossover.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGZbNufU0AI4WTy.jpg

newfan
08-05-2017, 02:28 PM

As one of the episodes is The Foot Walks again I thought Karai may have a small part going up against those leading it as she is/was trying to lead it. Might they be at their limit on voice actors though?

Vicky82
08-05-2017, 02:44 PM
I wonder if this arc is one of the most expensive they've done. If there is a lot of characters in it and have gone over budget, then that could be the reason why they are releasing it on DVD first, to get a profit out of it.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-05-2017, 02:50 PM
I wonder if this arc is one of the most expensive they've done. If there is a lot of characters in it and have gone over budget, then that could be the reason why they are releasing it on DVD first, to get a profit out of it.

I think the budget is partially balanced out by the 2D sequences, which I imagine are much cheaper to animate than the 3D ones.

Still, this multi-parters gonna be BIG. Here are all the characters will appear, not counting the one's likely to appear but not confirmed yet (e.g. April and Casey)

2012:
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michelangelo
Bebop
Rocksteady
Mighty Mutanimals

1987:
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michelangelo
Shredder
Krang
Bebop
Rocksteady

ToTheNines
08-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Don't forget Evil Captain Ryan lol.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Don't forget Evil Captain Ryan lol.

LOL, I almost spilled my drink!

Ashwolf
08-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Might be slightly off topic but since that Raph-Leo team up was mentioned last yr, I'm wondering when or if its gonna happen in the upcoming eps... Not saying it is gonna happen but w/ the evil captain Ryan thing and w/ the mutanimals being called in, wonder wat all happens 4 that 2 be necessary

FredWolfLeonardo
08-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Might be slightly off topic but since that Raph-Leo team up was mentioned last yr, I'm wondering when or if its gonna happen in the upcoming eps

I think there's a good chance it will happen here.

Remember Rob Paulsen's very old tweet about the crossover? 2012 Donatello and Michealangelo are mentioned but Leo and Raph are missing. It might just be an odd coincidence, but I think its likely that Raph/Leo will get seperated from the rest of the team during the episodes and then team up.

ToTheNines
08-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Probably Astin and Green were busy and recorded remotely or later on.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Probably Astin and Green were busy and recorded remotely or later on.

Probably, although it seems more logical in my eyes to have the Leo/Raph team up to happen in the crossover (along with maybe the Mutanimals) in order to avoid having too many characters on screen at a time.

One one hand: Donnie, Mike, 87 turtles and possibly April/Casey (8 characters)

And a second team consisting of: Leo, Raph and possibly the Mighty Mutanimals (8 characters)

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 04:00 PM
The Mighty Mutanimals are confirmed, and Im pretty sure we're getting April and Casey too as they appear in most episodes. Karai and Shinigami aren't the top on my priority list to meet the 80s characters, but I think it would be nice for them to appear as well.

Recently on the Talking Toons show, the voice actors for 80s Splinter and 80s April (Peter Reneday and Renae Jacobs) appeared. I wonder if thats a sign of hope that they could be in the crossover.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGZbNufU0AI4WTy.jpg

As one of the episodes is The Foot Walks again I thought Karai may have a small part going up against those leading it as she is/was trying to lead it. Might they be at their limit on voice actors though?

Well yeah. And sure April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami might have a role on the crossover episodes unless there's possibilities that they will be teaming up with the turtles, the Mighty Mutanimals and the 1987 turtles.

Vicky82
08-05-2017, 04:02 PM
I think there's a good chance it will happen here.

Remember Rob Paulsen's very old tweet about the crossover? 2012 Donatello and Michealangelo are mentioned but Leo and Raph are missing. It might just be an odd coincidence, but I think its likely that Raph/Leo will get seperated from the rest of the team during the episodes and then team up.

That was because Sean Astin and Seth Green was busy and had to do there recordings separately. This was around the time Sean Astin's mother had died, so it was the obvious reason why he couldn't be there. I guess Seth Green was just busy with Robot Chicken or Family guy.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Probably, although it seems more logical in my eyes to have the Leo/Raph team up to happen in the crossover (along with maybe the Mutanimals) in order to avoid having too many characters on screen at a time.

One one hand: Donnie, Mike, 87 turtles and possibly April/Casey (8 characters)

And a second team consisting of: Leo, Raph and possibly the Mighty Mutanimals (8 characters)

You know. I like those teams. Can't it like have Karai and Shinigami? Like 9?

Here's an example:

Team 1: Donnie, Mikey, Shinigami, 1987 turtles, April and Casey.

Team 2: Leo, Raph, Karai and the Mighty Mutanimals.

BubblyShell22
08-05-2017, 05:26 PM
This sounds cool. Definitely can't wait for it.

ranger_scout
08-05-2017, 05:29 PM
That was because Sean Astin and Seth Green was busy and had to do there recordings separately. This was around the time Sean Astin's mother had died, so it was the obvious reason why he couldn't be there. I guess Seth Green was just busy with Robot Chicken or Family guy.

I thought that Seth was a part of that recording session.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgWHgZiUkAEp-GX.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/yakkopinky/status/722132308061335552

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 05:42 PM
This sounds cool. Definitely can't wait for it.

You know. Me too. But still... the DVD will be released on Sept. 12th.

Vicky82
08-05-2017, 05:42 PM
I thought that Seth was a part of that recording session.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgWHgZiUkAEp-GX.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/yakkopinky/status/722132308061335552

Yeah so it still doesn't mean he did his recordings at the same time as them. He probably did his recordings earlier or later in the day than the others. Or he was just visiting and Nickelodeon or Ciro wanted him to do his recordings at the same time as Sean Astin when he returns.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 05:47 PM
And don't forget. Mona Lisa is going to be a member of The Mighty Mutanimals if you all hadn't heard what Raph said at the end of When Worlds Collide.

ToTheNines
08-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Okay. Okay. Remember the DVD will be available next month when the Nick's TMNT show is on hiatus. There's going to be spoilers when the DVD comes out.

You know. Me too. But still... the DVD will be released on Sept. 12th.

We have one more month until the DVD comes out.

What the **** are you doing?

GoldMutant
08-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Hey. Hey. Go easy on me. I don't want you to be mean. :tmad: :tmad: :tmad:

You keep repeating yourself is why some are getting annoyed. We get it.

I know you're not trying to do anything, but man, repetition isn't cool.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 09:05 PM
You keep repeating yourself is why some are getting annoyed. We get it.

I know you're not trying to do anything, but man, repetition isn't cool.

It's because nobody replies in this thread.

GoldMutant
08-05-2017, 09:08 PM
It's because nobody replies in this thread.

No, it's because there's barely any information. Besides the episode titles, possible descriptions, and release date, there's no almost no point in a discussion for the time being.

The thread could definitely turn into a "Beware, spoilers ahead" section for the crossover, but otherwise, there's no point currently. No new information at all on the crossover.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 09:21 PM
And as long as all the users don't know, we can continue talk about the DVD.

Powder
08-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Rather than double post so much, edit your previous posts to reflect new thoughts.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Rather than double post so much, edit your previous posts to reflect new thoughts.

You get the idea. Alright so what are you going to think about in this thread? I was thinking about April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami & the Mighty Mutanimals appearing in the crossover arc.

Candy Kappa
08-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Are you a Bot?

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Are you a Bot?

Ummm... not exactly. Why'd you ask?

ToTheNines
08-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Hey. Hey. Go easy on me. I don't want you to be mean. :tmad: :tmad: :tmad:

Are you a Bot?

Yeah, I'm really not trying to be mean.

But you've been here a year and a half and have been a normal, innocuous poster. But in the past month or so, you've gone apeshit with repeating silly stuff over multiple threads. Don't know if you're trolling or something is going on with you, just know that many of us find it annoying.

Powder
08-06-2017, 05:11 PM
& you double posted right after I told you to use the edit feature.

You come off like you're deliberately trying to rub people the wrong way, lately.

Redworld96
08-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Let's get back to the subject of the thread, shall we?
It looks like that, for some reason, someone could get the Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady DVD a week or 2 weeks before its release date (I don’t know how he can do it tbh), but he says that if he receives a copy, he will share screengrabs and scans of the ICK music video and maybe from the episodes of the DVD.
Source: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-news-discussion-thread-spoilers.5083471/page-40

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 02:41 AM
It looks like that, for some reason, someone could get the Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady DVD a week or 2 weeks before its release date (I donít know how he can do it tbh), but he says that if he receives a copy, he will share screengrabs and scans of the ICK music video and maybe from the episodes of the DVD.
Source: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-news-discussion-thread-spoilers.5083471/page-40

Awesome! Hope this is true, since we will then get to see what 80s Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady will look like in CG early.

snake
08-07-2017, 02:53 AM
Okay. Okay. Just stop!!! Okay?! 😡😡😡😡😡😡 You don't have to remind me anymore. Now you're making me angry.

Double post again and you're banned, kiddo.

Vicky82
08-07-2017, 03:42 AM
It looks like that, for some reason, someone could get the Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady DVD a week or 2 weeks before its release date (I donít know how he can do it tbh), but he says that if he receives a copy, he will share screengrabs and scans of the ICK music video and maybe from the episodes of the DVD.

Cool, I guess he's a reviewer/critic, so that's why he's getting it early.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Double post again and you're banned, kiddo.

Alright. I deleted the double post and I've learned my lesson. So back to the Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady DVD thread, so why can't either Jim Cummings (or Townsend Coleman) voice the 1987 Shredder, instead of Kevin Michael Richardson?

ToTheNines
08-07-2017, 07:42 AM
I had the same thought. I'm sure KMR will do great, but I would have loved to hear Cummings come back.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:55 AM
I had the same thought. I'm sure KMR will do great, but I would have loved to hear Cummings come back.

Yeah. As long as Kevin does not sound monstrous and violent like 2k12 Shredder/Super Shredder.

Hardshell
08-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Cool, I guess he's a reviewer/critic, so that's why he's getting it early. He's the guy who runs the DC cartoon website The World's Finest. He posts about TMNT from time to time on the forums and on social media, so he's clearly a fan. He also posted up images of the last Tales of the TMNT DVD.

Really looking forward to this DVD too. Hoping the Usagi Yojimbo episodes come next to DVD.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 01:13 PM

I was personally hoping for Townsend since I think his Shredder was the closest to Avery but I cant wait to see how KMR does it.

ToTheNines
08-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Coleman was a horrible Shredder and an even worse Krang lol.

CyberCubed
08-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Toonzone barely posts about Nick's TMNT, so it's interesting to see a guy who owns the DC site and forum over there talk about this.

I've been making some rounds on the Young Justice threads over there.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Coleman was a horrible Shredder and an even worse Krang lol.

Im fine with you criticizing his Shreddder BUT YOU DO NOT DARE INSULT HIS KRANG!

He was so great as Krang, he said lines like:

"I'll make them fall in lovevee!!!!"

ToTheNines
08-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Really looking forward to this DVD too. Hoping the Usagi Yojimbo episodes come next to DVD.

I feel like the next one will be the Monster arc plus Worlds Collide. Then the last release will be Usagi and the finale.

They might just finish it off with one 12-episode set though.

I've been making some rounds on the Young Justice threads over there.

No one cares.

Im fine with you criticizing his Shreddder BUT YOU DO NOT DARE INSULT HIS KRANG!

Lol. I mostly just remember him being terrible in New York's Shiniest.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 06:59 PM

So what 1987 TMNT episode was that from?

Hardshell
08-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Toonzone barely posts about Nick's TMNT, so it's interesting to see a guy who owns the DC site and forum over there talk about this. I think he also did the old TMNT reviews on the old Nick and More website and did this small Turtles Forever site:

http://marvel.toonzone.net/specialfeatures/movies/turtlesforever/

It's a shame there is not more TMNT stuff on TZ.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 07:10 PM
So what 1987 TMNT episode was that from?

Green with Jealousy.

Townsend Coleman also did Krang in "Cowabunga Shredhead".

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Green with Jealousy.

Townsend Coleman also did Krang in "Cowabunga Shredhead".

Oh. Doesn't Pat Fraley always voice Krang?

Powder
08-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Doesn't the post you're quoting suggest otherwise? :tlol:

Most cast members had other people fill in the blanks on occasion when they were too busy.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Well technically... I did not know about that.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Unrelated to the main thread, but just a fun bit of trivia:

Townsend Coleman stated in an interview that he regrets ever doing Krang. I couldn't find the original interview, but it is in Phelous' top 40 dumbest tmnt moments from 22:21-23:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1O3Qfc4BnI

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Alright. As for Bebop and Rocksteady, those incarnations of them were way cooler (except for the 1987 version of them).

For example, J.B. Smoove and Fred Tatasciore did voice Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko who are mutated into Bebop and Rocksteady. So those are the 2K12 Bebop and Rocksteady.

Powder
08-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Alright. As for Bebop and Rocksteady, those incarnations of them were way cooler (except for the 1987 version of them).

For example, J.B. Smoove and Fred Tatasciore did voice Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko who are mutated into Bebop and Rocksteady. So those are the 2K12 Bebop and Rocksteady.

I don't understand what you're saying.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 07:40 PM

Well, the second point is common knowledge here by now, but in your first point do you mean that the 2k12 versions of B&R are best only second to the Originals?

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Well... when you say it like that, yes.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Me personally, I think no version of B&R is particularly better than each other (not counting IDW, which I haven't read), and that its hard to compare their characters' differences when there isn't much to the characters in the first place besides their designs and being goofy.

I enjoy watching the FW, Nick and PD versions all equally for being fun and simple. My favourite Bebop and Rocksteady moments are in the OT episode "Plan for Outer Space" when they turn into humans.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Yeah me too.

We see how they look as humans and how they mutate.

For example in the 1987 TMNT episode, "Enter: The Shredder", Bebop and Rocksteady were mutated off-screen.

AlZarkovski
08-08-2017, 09:50 AM
First look!!!:o

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d92ecf084fce12bc73790920ca2094d/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/15f98848d52c0ba6c0441b8f972b5413/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio3_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b3c3b8fee0d826c9006ab67b5f51d61/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio4_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1453c8c942fc2290e87bdf6d9356b15a/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio5_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/021cc6b1bdde5989c4a15a4482d49a6d/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio6_1280.jpg

Vicky82
08-08-2017, 09:57 AM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d92ecf084fce12bc73790920ca2094d/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/15f98848d52c0ba6c0441b8f972b5413/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio3_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b3c3b8fee0d826c9006ab67b5f51d61/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio4_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1453c8c942fc2290e87bdf6d9356b15a/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio5_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/021cc6b1bdde5989c4a15a4482d49a6d/tumblr_oudfp5TaKc1uuxhjio6_1280.jpg

Awesome :D:D

Is Krang watching a kitty on the screen. :lol:

Redworld96
08-08-2017, 10:53 AM

I wonder if the episodes have been already aired in another country, or someone has already got the DVD and made some screenshots.
Anyway I am excited to see more.

newfan
08-08-2017, 11:00 AM
I wonder if the episodes have been already aired in another country, or someone has already got the DVD and made some screenshots.
Anyway I am exciting to see more.

Probably just released for fans to see ahead of the DVD release.

I doubt it would air anywhere before the US. Although we've occasionally had a US movie release here before the US, I don't think this happens with shows.

AlZarkovski
08-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Sourсe: https://vimeo.com/228731143 (not episode!)

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 11:11 AM

I don't have words to describe how happy I feel right now.

08-08-2017, 11:23 AM
I doubt it would air anywhere before the US

Then we would get more spoilers, like when season 4 aired its final episodes in South Korea in December 2016, and in the USA during February 2017 (one of the longest breaks ever).

neatoman
08-08-2017, 11:47 AM

Hooray, more creepy rape faces!...

newfan
08-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Then we would get more spoilers, like when season 4 aired its final episodes in South Korea in December 2016, and in the USA during February 2017 (one of the longest breaks ever).

Oh, I stand corrected. Seems a bit unfair for the US but I'm not sure how it works.

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 12:43 PM
So Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady really do wear their Fred Wolf counterparts clothes...for some reason.

TigerClaw
08-08-2017, 01:40 PM
So Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady really do wear their Fred Wolf counterparts clothes...for some reason.
Its possible that they been swiped, Nick Bebop and Rocksteady are with the Fred Wolf Shredder and Krang, while Fred Wolf Bebop and Rocksteady are in the Nick TMNT universe.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Maybe FW Shredder gave the classic outfits to the new B&R and then banished the old ones to paradise without any clothes :lol:

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 02:27 PM
I wonder if this will be like that episode of the original cartoon where Shredder "fires" Bebop/Rocksteady and they have to earn the bosses trust again to get on his good side.

There were several eps in the original cartoon where Shredder/Krang tried to replace Bebop/Rocksteady. Another one is the robotic Bebop/Rocksteady with Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop.

Vicky82
08-08-2017, 02:29 PM
I wonder if this will be like that episode of the original cartoon where Shredder "fires" Bebop/Rocksteady and they have to earn the bosses trust again to get on his good side.

Yeah that's what I think as well.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 02:32 PM
I know its more logical for Shredder to fire the old ones since they always screw up his plans, but I would be dissapointed if we don't have the old and new Bebop and Rocksteady talk to each other.

Btw, I was wondering, will the Mirage turtles possibly play a bigger role in this multi-parter?

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 02:36 PM
I don't think the Mirage Turtles are in this at all, there's been no mention of them.

Also when this ends it's obvious the original Bebop/Rocksteady will go back with Shredder/Krang. I'm just curious of the fate of Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady since this will be the last time we see them.

Vicky82
08-08-2017, 02:47 PM
I don't think the Mirage Turtles are in this at all, there's been no mention of them.

Also when this ends it's obvious the original Bebop/Rocksteady will go back with Shredder/Krang. I'm just curious of the fate of Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady since this will be the last time we see them.

Could be the last time we see them or we see them trying to survive in the Apocalyptic future, probably eating moldy ketchup and cockroaches again :lol:

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Man I can't believe it's almost all over. Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady's final appearance, and what could be the last real appearance of the 80's Turtles too...unless the 2018 show does crossovers as well...lol.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 04:06 PM
unless the 2018 show does crossovers as well...lol.

I hope it doesn't, this is literally the perfect send off to the 80s turtles, 30 years after the show began.

If every tmnt show afterwards did a FW crossover, it would lose its magic. Tbh, I think the 2018 turtles (although we don't know them yet) are better off crossing over with tmnt team up.

Vicky82
08-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Man I can't believe it's almost all over. Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady's final appearance, and what could be the last real appearance of the 80's Turtles too...unless the 2018 show does crossovers as well...lol.

Maybe they will kill 80s turtles off in this arc. Na better not, that would probably cause a riot. Don't think Nickelodeon or Ciro would want angry fans at there doors.

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 05:34 PM
I don't get all these conspiracy theories, they would simply just not show them again after this arc ends.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 07:01 PM

You know I can't tell if these were the footages of Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, the Foot Walks Again or The Big Blowout.

I could see that the 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady, in their 1987 counterpart costumes, captured the 1987 turtles.

My theory is that the turtles, April and Casey goes to rescue the 1987 turtles, only to be confronted by Bebop and Rocksteady, 1987 Shredder and Krang.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 07:24 PM
I think the pictures are likely from the episode "Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady" because the description of the next episode will be that the 2k12 and 80s turtles will train together.

oldmanwinters
08-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Maybe they will kill 80s turtles off in this arc. Na better not, that would probably cause a riot. Don't think Nickelodeon or Ciro would want angry fans at there doors.

I somewhat assumed that Tigerclaw seriously beat down the '87 Turtles during the final scene Wormquake finale and that the Nick Turtles might eventually have to go back in time to the 2D dimension to save them from a horrible fate.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 07:27 PM
I think the pictures are likely from the episode "Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady" because the description of the next episode will be that the 2k12 and 80s turtles will train together.

Heh. That explains "The Foot Walks Again." And that reminds me... for April and Casey, I think they could enlist Karai and Shinigami to track down Bebop and Rocksteady for the turtles.

Maybe the 1987 turtles could possibly meet Karai and Shinigami.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 08:02 PM
I somewhat assumed that Tigerclaw seriously beat down the '87 Turtles during the final scene Wormquake finale and that the Nick Turtles might eventually have to go back in time to the 2D dimension to save them from a horrible fate.

Speaking of Tiger Claw, I think its a bit of the shame he won't appear in the crossover since the 80's turtles did fight him and I would've liked to see their reaction to him returning, and then fight him a second time.

Anyways, here are my predictions for the crossover arc:

1. Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady:
-80's Shredder and Krang bring the technodrome into the 2k12 universe in order to invade it
-They find 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady and hire them while firing the 80s versions
-The 80s turtles make their way into the 2k12 universe but are defeated by the new Bebop, Rocksteady and a hoarde of foot soldiers, they are then imprisoned inside the technodrome.
-The 2k12 Turtles infiltrate the technodrome to rescue their 80s counterparts but have to quickly leave after doing so because even both turtle teams combined can't fight off Shredder's army.

2- The Foot Walks Again:
-The 80s Foot soldiers invade New York city, hence the title
-The 80's turtles meet 2k12 April, Casey, and possibly Karai, Shinigami.
-Both turtle teams are in the lair and train with each other to prepare to fight off the invasion, the 2k12 turtles teach their 80s counterparts how to counter Bebop's invisibility cloak and use Rocksteady's sheer size against him.
-With the 2k12 universe successfully conquered, Shredder and Krang then make their way to the 80's universe.
-The turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami make their way into the 80's universe to find the technodrome, after fighting off the foot soldiers in their dimension.

3-The Big Blowout
-The turtle teams possibly meet 80s April, Casey and/or Splinter in their world.
-Shredder and Krang don't know it, but 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady are secretly plotting against them.
-Eventually, 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady overthrow Shredder and Krang, banishing them from the technodrome and taking control for themselves, re-hiring 80's Bebop and Rocksteady as their henchmen/slaves to hilarious effect.
-A 3 way conflict is created, with 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady being the center of it.
-The turtle teams use the help of the Mutanimals, and even Shredder and Krang to help defeat Bebop and Rocksteady.
-The 80's versions do something goofy to make their counterparts lose, and are eventually banished to Dimension X along with Shredder, Krang and the technodrome, while the 2k12 versions are captured by their turtles and put in jail or demutated.

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 08:06 PM
I wonder if these eps will leak to the internet, you know someone will rip the DVD online.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Anyways, here are my predictions for the crossover arc:

1. Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady:
-80's Shredder and Krang bring the technodrome into the 2k12 universe in order to invade it
-They find 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady and hire them while firing the 80s versions
-The 80s turtles make their way into the 2k12 universe but are defeated by the new Bebop, Rocksteady and a hoarde of foot soldiers, they are then imprisoned inside the technodrome.
-The 2k12 Turtles infiltrate the technodrome to rescue their 80s counterparts but have to quickly leave after doing so because even both turtle teams combined can't fight off Shredder's army.

2- The Foot Walks Again:
-The 80s Foot soldiers invade New York city, hence the title
-The 80's turtles meet 2k12 April, Casey, and possibly Karai, Shinigami.
-Both turtle teams are in the lair and train with each other to prepare to fight off the invasion, the 2k12 turtles teach their 80s counterparts how to counter Bebop's invisibility cloak and use Rocksteady's sheer size against him.
-With the 2k12 universe successfully conquered, Shredder and Krang then make their way to the 80's universe.
-The turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami make their way into the 80's universe to find the technodrome, after fighting off the foot soldiers in their dimension.

3-The Big Blowout
-The turtle teams possibly meet 80s April, Casey and/or Splinter in their world.
-Shredder and Krang don't know it, but 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady are secretly plotting against them.
-Eventually, 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady overthrow Shredder and Krang, banishing them from the technodrome and taking control for themselves, re-hiring 80's Bebop and Rocksteady as their henchmen/slaves to hilarious effect.
-A 3 way conflict is created, with 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady being the center of it.
-The turtle teams use the help of the Mutanimals, and even Shredder and Krang to help defeat Bebop and Rocksteady.
-The 80's versions do something goofy to make their counterparts lose, and are eventually banished to Dimension X along with Shredder, Krang and the technodrome, while the 2k12 versions are captured by their turtles and put in jail or demutated.

Those are interesting theories, compared to mine though.

Here's my theories for the crossover episodes:

1. 1987 Shredder and Krang visits the 2k12 universe and recruits the 2k12 Bebop & Rocksteady and booted their 1987 counterparts back to the 1987 universe.
2. The 1987 turtles goes to the 2k12 universe to warn their 2k12 counterparts but gets captured by 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady.
3. The 2k12 Turtles, April and Casey gets a distress signal from the 1987 turtles and heads to the 1987 Technodrome to rescue them, but only for them to get ambushed by 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady, 1987 Shredder and Krang.

The Foot Walks Again
1. The 1987 Technodrome invaded the 2k12 universe and the 1987 and 2k12 turtles, April and Casey escapes from the 1987 foot soldiers to the sewer lair.
2. The 2k12 turtles trains their 1987 counterparts to take down Shredder and Krang.
3. April and Casey enlists Karai and Shinigami to track down 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady, including the 1987 Technodrome.
4. While the 2k12 NYC gets overrun by 1987 Foot Soldiers, the team gets to the 1987 universe to fight off the 1987 Foot soldiers but only to discover 1987 Shredder and Krang's diabolical plan to destroy the turtles' reality.

The Big Blowout
1. After discovering their plan, the turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami returns to the 2k12 New York and seeks help from the Mighty Mutanimals.
2. Bebop and Rocksteady has a plan to turn against 1987 Shredder and Krang and gets their 1987 counterparts back in order for them to have their pleasure to destroy the turtles.
3. With 2k12 and 1987 Raph and Donnie, Slash, Dr. Rockwell, April and Casey fighting off 1987 Foot Soldiers, 2k12 Leo leads his 1987 counterpart, 1987 and 2k12 Mikey, Karai, Shinigami, Leatherhead and Mondo Gecko on a hunt to take down 1987 and 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady.
4. After the final battle, the 1987 Shredder and Krang, 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady were banished to Dimension X in the 1987 Technodrome. 2K12 Bebop and Rocksteady were taken into custody by the NYPD in the 2k12 universe.

Ashwolf
08-08-2017, 08:58 PM
good theories but dont really see them happening since 1. that evil captain ryan script doesnt fit in there at all 2. if the leo-raph team is gonna happen like it was mentioned last yr at comic con, then something major has to go down prior to it

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 09:18 PM
good theories but dont really see them happening since 1. that evil captain ryan script doesnt fit in there at all 2. if the leo-raph team is gonna happen like it was mentioned last yr at comic con, then something major has to go down prior to it

Im sure evil Captain Ryan will only be in the tv show watched by the turtles and nothing more. As for the Leo/Raph team up, it could also happen in the Monster Arc or the series finale.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Im sure evil Captain Ryan will only be in the tv show watched by the turtles and nothing more. As for the Leo/Raph team up, it could also happen in the Monster Arc or the series finale.

Did it say so on the script?

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Did it say so on the script?

Yeah, Evil Captain Ryan will appear in the crossover but as I said before, I think it will just be the turtles watching him on tv

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Oh okay. So no April and Casey watching with them? Although it's not likely that they should have a role for them in the crossover.

ranger_scout
08-08-2017, 10:00 PM

Can't wait! :tgrin:

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Totally tubular, man.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Totally tubular, man.

More like radical. Lol. :tlol: :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

MikeandRaph87
08-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Why is Krang watching cat videoes? Is this another example of the 1987 being dismissed as a campy cheesy fest of low stakes and incompetence? I do not understand why the original cartoon cannot be fun but taken serious st the same time.

CyberCubed
08-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Why is Krang watching cat videoes? Is this another example of the 1987 being dismissed as a campy cheesy fest of low stakes and incompetence? I do not understand why the original cartoon cannot be fun but taken serious st the same time.

LOL, what are you talking about? This is no different than Krang watching John and Martha in the original toon.

Also you don't know the context behind that scene, so why are you acting all angry over something you don't even know how it plays out? Most of these jokes toward the OT make sense.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-08-2017, 10:55 PM
I don't mind Krang watching cat videos. Its just good fun and not far off from him watching soap operas.

Besides, it seems like Krang and Shredder will be much bigger threats in this crossover than they could ever be in Turtles Forever.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-08-2017, 11:08 PM
LOL, what are you talking about? This is no different than Krang watching John and Martha in the original toon.

Also you don't know the context behind that scene, so why are you acting all angry over something you don't even know how it plays out? Most of these jokes toward the OT make sense.

What 1987 episode where Krang watches John and Martha?

oldmanwinters
08-08-2017, 11:16 PM
What 1987 episode where Krang watches John and Martha?

"The Ninja Sword of Nowhere," I think.

newfan
08-09-2017, 02:40 AM

I didn't know that, so the major thing will be in the monster arc? I hope it isn't someone being killed.

Vicky82
08-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Unless the episode is different to the book, no 1 dies in the Monster Arc apart from Dracula

I have this feeling, they might kill the Mutanimals off like they did in Archie comics. But that would mean poor Raph would lose Mona Lisa.

neatoman
08-09-2017, 05:08 AM
I have this feeling, they might kill the Mutanimals off like they did in Archie comics. But that would mean poor Raph would lose Mona Lisa.

You mean literally the same way, murdered by the silliest looking cyborgs ever, or just killed off in general?

Vicky82
08-09-2017, 08:44 AM
You mean literally the same way, murdered by the silliest looking cyborgs ever, or just killed off in general?

In general, I didn't know how they were killed off in Archie's but I know Slash died when he crashed into Sun or something.

GoldMutant
08-09-2017, 09:03 AM
In general, I didn't know how they were killed off in Archie's but I know Slash died when he crashed into Sun or something.

As neatoman pointed out, the Mutanimals were killed by the Gang of Four, a cyborg group hired by Null. Slash would join the Turtles and their future versions and sacrifice himself when Maligna, an ally of Null, planned to destroy Earth. Slash would then push her ship into the sun and die himself as a result. That's the short version as I have to read the Archie comics in the future.

As for killing the Mutanimals, which arc do you mean, Vicky? (A little confused) If it's the crossover, I reserve my doubts right now. There haven't been many friend deaths in the series; that, and I can't see Bebop and Rocksteady being the ones responsible. :lol: Might be dangerous, but I don't see them going that far.

Then again, I've been surprised a few times before, but I do wonder if they'd do it. In every arc so far, someone's died (I've yet to watch the remaining Usagi episodes, so correct me there if needed). Not too sure otherwise though.

Vicky82
08-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Karai and Shinigami will be in the crossover arc.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d4359b5d7e05a951f30223d294189b5/tumblr_ouf7qlCYoa1w36ztno1_400.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/804d0710d13ace5459332bcce8cf08b4/tumblr_ouf7qlCYoa1w36ztno2_400.png

As neatoman pointed out, the Mutanimals were killed by the Gang of Four, a cyborg group hired by Null. Slash would join the Turtles and their future versions and sacrifice himself when Maligna, an ally of Null, planned to destroy Earth. Slash would then push her ship into the sun and die himself as a result. That's the short version as I have to read the Archie comics in the future.

As for killing the Mutanimals, which arc do you mean, Vicky? (A little confused) If it's the crossover, I reserve my doubts right now. There haven't been many friend deaths in the series; that, and I can't see Bebop and Rocksteady being the ones responsible. :lol: Might be dangerous, but I don't see them going that far.

Then again, I've been surprised a few times before, but I do wonder if they'd do it. In every arc so far, someone's died (I've yet to watch the remaining Usagi episodes, so correct me there if needed). Not too sure otherwise though.

Yeah I did mean the crossover arc if not then the future arc. Probably won't be the crossover arc anyway because it's meant to air before Usagi arc and the turtles seem fine in those episodes especially Mikey (because he would be devastated if Leatherhead died) and Raph (because he be devastated if Slash and Mona Lisa died. So i'm going to stick with the future arc.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Karai and Shinigami will be in the crossover arc.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d4359b5d7e05a951f30223d294189b5/tumblr_ouf7qlCYoa1w36ztno1_400.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/804d0710d13ace5459332bcce8cf08b4/tumblr_ouf7qlCYoa1w36ztno2_400.png

I was hoping you'd say that. I'd looked forward to seeing Kelly Hu and Gwendoline Yeo voice Karai and Shinigami in the crossover arc.

With all due respect, are you sure that Karai and Shinigami will have their major roles in "The Foot Walks Again" and "The Big Blowout"?

GoldMutant
08-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Oh my God, the amount of emojis there could kill a person. :lol:

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-09-2017, 10:13 AM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/20ee3cef62414e56f278af8344b6b2eb/tumblr_otjns22TDg1tgdbleo1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/0caad3dbda019e7eff436380d1fad04a/tumblr_otrdg8qmaZ1tgdbleo1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/6109a46de6b18583544f0743af7752af/tumblr_ott55tBAXI1tgdbleo1_1280.jpg

I posted my artworks at Tumblr. But you should know if they're fake or authentic.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-09-2017, 12:31 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/20ee3cef62414e56f278af8344b6b2eb/tumblr_otjns22TDg1tgdbleo1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/0caad3dbda019e7eff436380d1fad04a/tumblr_otrdg8qmaZ1tgdbleo1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/6109a46de6b18583544f0743af7752af/tumblr_ott55tBAXI1tgdbleo1_1280.jpg

I posted my artworks at Tumblr. But you should know if they're fake or authentic.

Nice drawings :) I am legitimately impressed at how many characters you can draw.

You should create a thread to keep all of your drawings in the fan work section.

newhire13
08-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Karai's reaction to the 80s turtles and Shredder should be gold

FredWolfLeonardo
08-09-2017, 12:34 PM
It would be funny if the 80s turtles confuse Shinigami for Lotus Blossom.

CyberCubed
08-09-2017, 02:26 PM
I hope we get the ship between Karai/Shinigami confirmed in this ep then. Even if they're in the last eps, I'd rather not think of it when they're 70 year old grannies.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-09-2017, 02:40 PM
I hope we get the ship between Karai/Shinigami confirmed in this ep then. Even if they're in the last eps, I'd rather not think of it when they're 70 year old grannies.

Or when you're 70 years old.

CyberCubed
08-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Well if they're going to confirm some ships this is the last chance they have to do it. There are gay characters in cartoons regularly now, we aren't in the 1990's anymore when this was frowned upon. We're in the modern year of 2017, times and standards have changed.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Well if they're going to confirm some ships this is the last chance they have to do it. There are gay characters in cartoons regularly now, we aren't in the 1990's anymore when this was frowned upon. We're in the modern year of 2017, times and standards have changed.

By the time you're 70, there's probably gonna be some gay shipping in tmnt canon so you won't look back and regret that Karai/Shinigami didn't happen.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Nice drawings :) I am legitimately impressed at how many characters you can draw.

You should create a thread to keep all of your drawings in the fan work section.

Thanks. Would I do that? Because I like to do some more and post it in the fan work section.

newfan
08-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Glad Karai has some more screen time yet, she's a fav of mine.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-13-2017, 11:11 PM

Aw that's just crazy. They're ladies. Karai and Shinigami could have major roles in the show as well as this crossover arc.

ToTheNines
08-15-2017, 05:15 PM
Does any one remember if the 3 then-unaired Kavaxas episodes were available digitally on Amazon/iTunes etc. immediately upon the Super Shredder DVD release? Or did they not become available for download until Nick showed them?

I'm hoping it was the former. I'm just gonna cancel my preorder for this. I can't justify spending $15 on just 4 episodes, one of which is on my DVR. I'll probably pay that much when the season set comes out!

neatoman
08-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Does any one remember if the 3 then-unaired Kavaxas episodes were available digitally on Amazon/iTunes etc. immediately upon the Super Shredder DVD release? Or did they not become available for download until Nick showed them?

I'm hoping it was the former. I'm just gonna cancel my preorder for this. I can't justify spending $15 on just 4 episodes, one of which is on my DVR. I'll probably pay that much when the season set comes out!

Or you could probably wait for someone to rip these episodes from the DVDs and upload them, it'll only take like a day for that to happen.

ToTheNines
08-15-2017, 05:34 PM
I try to avoid piracy. Plus I get free digital credits each time I forego the free 2-day shipping with prime and just get regular shipping.

But yeah... this is a rip off. And I'm sure they'll continue the season sets, if not drop one big series boxset.

Redworld96
08-15-2017, 05:58 PM

They were available on Amazon/iTunes in the same day Nickelodeon aired them, not before

ToTheNines
08-15-2017, 06:29 PM
http://www.thenug.com/sites/default/pub/032015/thenug-nHd3Cjx6KC.gif

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-19-2017, 12:13 AM
Is this thread still going on?

Powder
08-19-2017, 12:17 AM
Why in God's name have you been so desperate to keep it going? There's only so much that can be said without repeating oneself or going off topic.

snake
08-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Why in God's name have you been so desperate to keep it going? There's only so much that can be said without repeating oneself or going off topic.

Faulty programming. He's the same model as Tiger-Claw, but doesn't work as efficiently.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-19-2017, 12:33 AM
Well I did not double post. Anyways if you saw the photos that I posted it looks kinda big.

Powder
08-19-2017, 12:55 AM
What are you talking about?

FredWolfLeonardo
08-19-2017, 01:24 AM
I came here excited thinking some new info about the crossover was leaked, only to be dissapointed :lol:

GoldMutant
08-19-2017, 08:05 AM
What are you talking about?

I think he's talking about the art he made on the last page, man. It's at the top of page 10.

Seriously though splinterfan, when you clearly see there's no more discussion, there's no point in reviving the thread unless you do one of two things. Either you bring up new information confirmed for the DVD or you can add to the conversation with new thoughts. Based on that, you're not doing either right now.

At this point, it's getting ridiculous. I know you're still relatively new here, but that doesn't disprove that the thread is done for now until the DVD release.

Vicky82
08-19-2017, 08:27 AM
I think he's talking about the art he made on the last page, man. It's at the top of page 10.

Seriously though splinterfan, when you clearly see there's no more discussion, there's no point in reviving the thread unless you do one of two things. Either you bring up new information confirmed for the DVD or you can add to the conversation with new thoughts. Based on that, you're not doing either right now.

At this point, it's getting ridiculous. I know you're still relatively new here, but that doesn't disprove that the thread is done for now until the DVD release.

He is an idiot, I had to block him on Tumblr because he kept asking me stupid questions.

He thinks i'm Psychic or I work on the show or something.

GoldMutant
08-19-2017, 09:00 AM
He is an idiot, I had to block him on Tumblr because he kept asking me stupid questions.

I wouldn't say that necessarily, he just loves the crossover conception and wants to hear more. It's almost the same as the Nickelodeon website; kids just say their favorite Turtle on the website, "cool!" and so on. That is grating for me when I browsed the site years ago. :ohwell:

I do agree, however, that reviving the thread is unnecessary.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-19-2017, 01:41 PM

Don't be too harsh on him Vicky. While I think he's definetly wrong for double posting/pointless questions, Im pretty sure hes just a kid who doesnt know better and has good intentions.

snake
08-19-2017, 01:55 PM
I wouldn't say that necessarily, he just loves the crossover conception and wants to hear more. It's almost the same as the Nickelodeon website; kids just say their favorite Turtle on the website, "cool!" and so on. That is grating for me when I browsed the site years ago. :ohwell:

I do agree, however, that reviving the thread is unnecessary.

:lol:

My response to most TMNT news is more often than not, "cool!".

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-23-2017, 08:19 AM
New GIFS from Mikeyandpizza on Tumblr!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b4b508b27e96f24c65e2788b785dd2fa/tumblr_ov4stsWM2K1uuxhjio4_1280.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/af1a769103a54f797d58bab6a951ccf0/tumblr_ov4stsWM2K1uuxhjio3_1280.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/6cb23fed73703ac8a93b4060532879c0/tumblr_ov4stsWM2K1uuxhjio1_1280.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/06b23b08bdba915a7dedc0ef4972d9bc/tumblr_ov4stsWM2K1uuxhjio2_1280.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/78108a4f008088d03c117ecf5934593d/tumblr_ov4stsWM2K1uuxhjio5_1280.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/c9ae6eb4124eee00e9434edcff8e4f3f/tumblr_ov4stsWM2K1uuxhjio6_r1_1280.gif

CyberCubed
08-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Wow, Nick's version of Traag and Granitor are back! I didn't expect to see them again.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Looks like 80s Shredder and Krang will really be the big bad threats and the spotlight of the crossover, unlike TF. They'll have:

1. The technodrome
2. 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady
3. Nick Traag and Graanitor
4. Their army of foot soldiers.

Vicky82
08-23-2017, 01:51 PM
The crossover is certainly going to have a lot of characters in it

2012 Turtles
80s Turtles
April
Casey
Karai
Shinigami
The Mutanimals (Slash, Leatherhead, Rockwell, Mondo Gecko and Mona Lisa)
2012 Rocksteady and Bebop
80s Rocksteady and Bebop
80s Shredder
80s Krang

So that's 23 voice over role's

But there is also

Traag and Graanitor (but they don't talk)
Space Heroes TNG, Characters (It looks like the turtles will be watching the cartoon)
Foot Soldiers (They don't talk)

I wonder who else will be in it.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-23-2017, 02:03 PM
The only other characters Im wishing for at this point are 80s April and Casey, but only as a cameo in the 2D world so that there arent too many characters.

CyberCubed
08-23-2017, 02:44 PM
I think it's especially notable April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami appear in this because this is the last time we'll see them because of the timeskip to 50 years in the last episode. Assuming they're still alive in the last arc, they'll all be around 70 years old.

Even if this comes out on DVD before the monster arc, it's a bit bittersweet knowing this is the last time we'll see April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami as we know them.

newfan
08-23-2017, 03:16 PM
I think it's especially notable April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami appear in this because this is the last time we'll see them because of the timeskip to 50 years in the last episode. Assuming they're still alive in the last arc, they'll all be around 70 years old.

Even if this comes out on DVD before the monster arc, it's a bit bittersweet knowing this is the last time we'll see April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami as we know them.

Did Ciro say the whole arc was 50 years in the future or just the last episode? Still, rather it didn't end without them.

Vicky82
08-23-2017, 03:24 PM
Did Ciro say the whole arc was 50 years in the future or just the last episode? Still, rather it didn't end without them.

Yeah it's the whole arc. (all 3 episodes)

It might start out in the present or there could have flashbacks but the whole arc is in the future and everyone is going to be 50 years older (well even though the turtles will be 50 years older they will actually look 20 years older, that's what Brandon said anyway)

marcelangelo
08-23-2017, 04:06 PM
I pre-ordered the monsters and mutants dvd from australia a few days ago..you know the one with the 240 minutes runnig time.as it apparently has yet to be confirmed what episodes exactly will be featured on this release (next to the obvious monsters arch) I wondered could it be that the aussies have put the 80s crossover arch on that release perhaps??...
since there seems to ONLY be an american version of the wanted:bebop and rocksteady dvd and their release date is close or even the same (don't know exactly)..what do you guys think?

newfan
08-23-2017, 04:06 PM

It might start out in the present or there could have flashbacks but the whole arc is in the future and everyone is going to be 50 years older (well even though the turtles will be 50 years older they will actually look 20 years older, that's what Brandon said anyway)

I wish they weren't doing that, so far ahead anyway, kinda makes the crossover feel like an end in a way. Still, ought to be good (or I hope so as it's the finale:) )

TigerClaw
08-23-2017, 04:07 PM

I wonder if they will give Raph the eye-patch like Future Raph in the Archie comics.

Vicky82
08-23-2017, 04:22 PM
I wonder if they will give Raph the eye-patch like Future Raph in the Archie comics.

If they do that then will Mikey lose an arm, it look like it was forshadowed in the 3rd Usagi episode with those Ninja cats nearly chopping Mikey's arm off.

I also noticed there were other Foreshadowing moments, in the Yojimbo Donnie said that it would take 57 years (so it's nearly 50 years) to build a teleporter and Mikey said Sweet good thing Turtles have long lives

CyberCubed
08-23-2017, 04:23 PM
I like the last arc is 50 years in the future, it'll essentially act as proper closure for this universe. And all the stuff they didn't touch on will be settled over time.

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-23-2017, 06:59 PM
The crossover is certainly going to have a lot of characters in it

2012 Turtles
80s Turtles
April
Casey
Karai
Shinigami
The Mutanimals (Slash, Leatherhead, Rockwell, Mondo Gecko and Mona Lisa)
2012 Rocksteady and Bebop
80s Rocksteady and Bebop
80s Shredder
80s Krang

So that's 23 voice over role's

But there is also

Traag and Graanitor (but they don't talk)
Space Heroes TNG, Characters (It looks like the turtles will be watching the cartoon)
Foot Soldiers (They don't talk)

I wonder who else will be in it.

That's a lot of characters if you ask me.

And I admit that I haven't seen Traag and Granitor since Season 2.

CyberCubed
08-23-2017, 07:40 PM
I think this crossover is big because it was intended to be the farewell to the Nick cast. If we go in production order, after this was supposed to be the Usagi 3-parter and that focused solely on Usagi and the Turtles, and then the jump ahead to 50 years with the final 3-parter.

So it makes sense why this 3 parter has such a huge cast. This is basically the fond farewell to the Nick era of the franchise as we know it.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-23-2017, 08:07 PM
I think this crossover is big because it was intended to be the farewell to the Nick cast. If we go in production order, after this was supposed to be the Usagi 3-parter and that focused solely on Usagi and the Turtles, and then the jump ahead to 50 years with the final 3-parter.

So it makes sense why this 3 parter has such a huge cast. This is basically the fond farewell to the Nick era of the franchise as we know it.

So Turtles Forever 2 in a sense? I guess it could also be considered as a farewell to the FW cast because I highly doubt that they will reprise their roles ever again, atleast not in something this big.

P.S. I think there's a chance that the clip of the turtle van firing at the rock soldiers is actually in the 3 part finale, presumably at the beginning right before they get taken to the future. I don't think its from the crossover because:

A) 80s Shredder and Krang have their own rock soldiers in Dimension X and would have no reason to borrow the giant ones from the Kraang.
B) The Kraang would not help their cousin because they think he's crazy
C) That would result in way too many characters appearing in the crossover, leaving not enough room for the main cast.
D) The Kraang are most likely the main enemies of the series finale, so it makes perfect sense to have their Rock Soldiers in it.

newfan
08-24-2017, 01:55 AM
I don't think every character will be in all 3 episodes but likely they will be by the 3rd part. Hopefully it doesn't seem squashed like End Times did a little, especially if it's the end for a lot of the characters.

saintsaucey
08-25-2017, 02:36 PM
It's hot three episodes in order and then one no where near in order. What are those crack heads smoking. How hard is it to put out an effing dvd set

CyberCubed
08-25-2017, 04:56 PM
Well to be fair each arc in Season 5 is mostly standalone. It doesn't really matter what order they come in, aside from the opening Shredder/Kavaxas arc and the final 3-parter in the future, but those were released in proper order. Everything in the middle can be watched in any order.

Redworld96
08-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Guys that guy finally uploaded some pictures of the DVD. There are a lot of pictures, so I will provide the link directly:
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-news-discussion-thread-spoilers.5083471/page-40#post-85601462

tmntsplinterfan1997
08-26-2017, 09:49 AM
I saw a lot of photos there but I'm not sure if Karai appears in either Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, The Foot Walks Again or The Big Blowout. And I wonder where's Shinigami?

Vicky82
08-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Guys that guy finally uploaded some pictures of the DVD. There are a lot of pictures, so I will provide the link directly:
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-news-discussion-thread-spoilers.5083471/page-40#post-85601462

Awesome :D

Redworld96
08-26-2017, 09:57 AM
I was hoping that guy would also upload some pictures of the Ice Cream Kitty Music Video, but he didn't :ohwell:. After all, these episodes will be seen on TV sometime, but that music video will only be on the DVD.

Vicky82
08-26-2017, 10:00 AM
I was hoping that guy also uploaded some pictures of the Ice Cream Kitty Music Video, but he didn't :ohwell:. After all, these episodes will be seen on TV sometime, but that music video will only be on the DVD.

He probably hasn't finished uploading all of them yet.

Here you go Reddy

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e603f2657193c98acf66ae92e10b7c54/tumblr_ovavvrxkYr1ts0huyo1_400.jpg

And this one is for Cube

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/misc/tmnt/dvd/nick/wanted/t-21.jpg

CyberCubed
08-26-2017, 12:36 PM
That last pic, goddamn. I really hope we get a "Legend of Korra" moment between the two in their last appearance.

Redworld96
08-26-2017, 12:40 PM
He probably hasn't finished uploading all of them yet.

Here you go Reddy

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e603f2657193c98acf66ae92e10b7c54/tumblr_ovavvrxkYr1ts0huyo1_400.jpg

And this one is for Cube

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/misc/tmnt/dvd/nick/wanted/t-21.jpg

You know me well woman :lol::lol::lol:
So ..... it was impossible Nickelodeon would make Apritello a thing, right? :lol: But I'm pretty sure some people will keep saying that April doesn't love Donnie romantically

newfan
08-26-2017, 12:42 PM
I saw a lot of photos there but I'm not sure if Karai appears in either Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, The Foot Walks Again or The Big Blowout. And I wonder where's Shinigami?

Karai was in one of the pics, confronting Shredder.

Edit: Vicky were those pics from the Icecream Kitty Video?

Mukouno
08-26-2017, 12:56 PM
Just a question: Is this music video only available on the DVD?

Vicky82
08-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Karai was in one of the pics, confronting Shredder.

Edit: Vicky were those pics from the Icecream Kitty Video?

Yeah

Just a question: Is this music video only available on the DVD?

Think so, but someone will end up copying it and upload it on the internet.

CyberCubed
08-26-2017, 01:26 PM
What are the chances of Karai and Shinigami kissing at the end of this arc?

Redworld96
08-26-2017, 01:26 PM
Now I can't wait to watch the full video and the episodes :D

newfan
08-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Yeah

Think so, but someone will end up copying it and upload it on the internet.

LOL, I didn't scroll down to the video pics . Thanks

FredWolfLeonardo
08-26-2017, 02:40 PM
The 2D animation with 80s Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady looks much better than Transdimensional Turtles. It looks even closer to the Original Toon than Turtles Forever.

JH24
08-26-2017, 03:04 PM
The 2D animation with 80s Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady looks much better than Transdimensional Turtles. It looks even closer to the Original Toon than Turtles Forever.

That was my first reaction as well when seeing those 2D pictures. Almost as if they were taken from one of the original episodes.

The pictures look great. I love seeing this version of Shredder again.

I'm still not entirely sold on the 3D design of the OT turtles, but I'll have to get used to it as I would love to see this arc. From what I remember they did look better in motion.

EDIT: What is it with those stupid tags at the bottom of the page? Who keeps making those?

FredWolfLeonardo
08-26-2017, 03:46 PM
EDIT: What is it with those stupid tags at the bottom of the page? Who keeps making those?

I assume snake made the cuck ones, but its entirely possible someone else did.

snake
08-26-2017, 03:59 PM

Less often than you think. There's usually already 2 or 3 cuck tags before I add mine.

Redworld96
08-26-2017, 06:51 PM
The same guy just said in spoilers that 80's Splinter and 80's April don't appear.
But he didn't say anything about 80's Casey ... :roll: Anyway he will not reveal any spoilers anymore

CyberCubed
08-26-2017, 07:01 PM
Hm, too bad. Even Turtles Forever managed to give April and Splinter a small scene even though they were barely in the movie. Not a big deal though.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-26-2017, 07:27 PM
Atleast 80s April and Casey appeared in Wormquake, and Renae Jacobs guest starred in season 3.

80s Casey Jones joining the fight is possible since unlike 80s April, he is a fighter, and Pat Fraley is in the crossover.

Utrommaniac
08-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Oh yeah, the 2D version stills look miles better than they originally appeared. Almost looks exactly like super clean animation cels.

FredWolfLeonardo
08-26-2017, 07:35 PM
I find it interesting how in the first 2D shot, the technodrome is at the bottom of the earths core like season 3 of the original cartoon, yet Rocksteady has his season 1 outfit.

P.S. Since the 2D animation is much better this time around, id love to see more scenes in it as well as more Nick characters like April and Casey be rendered in 2D. And since the 80s world is much better animated, it also opens up the possibility of the Issue 1 Prime turtles being done differently, if they appear in this.

JH24
08-27-2017, 08:14 AM

Thanks for the reply. Part of me wants to ask why, but I guess there are many things going on around here I don't know about.

I just feel it comes across as immature and hostile. We're all part of the same fandom.

08-27-2017, 11:52 AM
I find it interesting how in the first 2D shot, the technodrome is at the bottom of the earths core like season 3 of the original cartoon, yet Rocksteady has his season 1 outfit.

With all his outfits inside the Technodrome, he can just change whenever he wants and needs.