PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, I am Back

tmntpower2003
10-25-2003, 12:57 PM
Man I haven't been here in a long while. I am in my first year of college and its been hard to keep up. It feels good to be back. Well the last episode I saw was the last part of shredder strikes back. What happened after that? I got a glimpse of the end of some episode of Baxter wearing a huge metal suit? I am going to get the 4 dvds as soon as possible too. I was also wondering if the nanobot, foot tech ninja and foot elite figures are out? When does the super poseable turle figures w/ removeable armor come out? Is there any new pics of future figures that are going to come out? Thank You for help catching me up guys.

Man I just saw pics of Tricereton, Shredder clones, mystic warriors, utroms, guardians letherhead figures? id all these characters already debut in the show? does anyone know when these figs come out? If you guys know it would be appreciated.

Psycrow
10-25-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm somewhat back as well... I just bought the new game for the GC as well. :D

Bowser_Koopa
10-25-2003, 03:02 PM
heh youre not the only one who made a come back i left last year in november or something then i cameback yesterday :D

Mr. Snackpants
10-25-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey tmntpower......man youve been gone a long time. To answer some of youre questions: Yes, nano and foot tech ninjas are out. Foot elite as weel as super poseable armor figs will be out in december or maybe January(maybe?) Hopefully decmber. Leatherhead and the triceratons have not been in the toon yet, but will in the second season, which starts in two weeks. The utroms will be in next weeks episode. Good to see you back.

tmntpower2003
10-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Thanks Guys, I have missed you guys greatly. I just bought a new tv and I will pick up the dvd's 2mmorow. I am pissed though because I haven't seen anything past shredder strikes back. I saw the last episode of return to new york, but it didn't feel right because I had missed so much. If anyone had time I would appreciate it if you filled me in on what happened. By the way Ben...our Pistons look even better this year w/ an emerging pippen type player in Prince and a good backourt in Billups and Hamilton, and good additions such as Bobby Sura for the alternatorz. I don't like Larry B. though, and I do think it was the wrong move for the team. But look for me to be back full time and I will report my toy findings like I used to and I will be here to talk about the tmnt. Looking forward to future conversations.
Peace

Raven
10-26-2003, 11:34 AM
hey power!!!! have a f***en glow stick that I pissed on!

Mars-Chan
10-26-2003, 06:59 PM
Don't mind him. :lol: I'm Mars..here! *hands over a slice of pizza*

tmntpower2003
10-27-2003, 10:49 PM
sup mars, its nice to meet ya.

Mars-Chan
11-01-2003, 11:57 AM
How you doin'?

Jo Dawn
11-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Hi! Welcome (back) to the Technodrome. :) My name's Jo Dawn, but you can call me Jo or JD, whichever you prefer.

See you around,

Jo