PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best hunter in the Turtle-verse?

2K3
06-29-2017, 05:50 AM
Throughout the Turtle-verse, there have been several big-time game-hunters that have given the Turtles or their mutant allies a hard time. While rather small-scale villains, they are rather interesting villains (some of them anyway).

Out of all of them, who do you consider the best?

NOTE: The bracket for Kid Terra should have said "(Adventures)" but somehow I ended up mistyping. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ToTheNines
06-29-2017, 05:54 AM
Hunter Mason.

pferreira
06-29-2017, 08:34 AM
From what I remember of the Dirk Savage episode I really enjoyed it.

2K3
06-29-2017, 09:27 AM
From what I remember of the Dirk Savage episode I really enjoyed it.

Considering it gave us one of the best interpretations of Tokka and Rahzar, I have to agree with ya!

pferreira
06-29-2017, 09:52 AM
Considering it gave us one of the best interpretations of Tokka and Rahzar, I have to agree with ya!(puts his hand on 2K3's shoulder) "I know how you feel." :lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-29-2017, 09:58 AM
I'd defend my choice of Marlin by saying that he was the most grounded, but the 4Kids cartoon DID give him a bunch of high-tech weaponry named Betsy, IIRC. :tlol:

CyberCubed
06-29-2017, 01:10 PM
Marlin came back in two Tales of the TMNT issues as well, issue #50 and #63 in that island where he hunted Leatherhead and a whole bunch of other monsters.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-29-2017, 01:11 PM
Marlin came back in two Tales of the TMNT issues as well, issue #50 and #63 in that island where he hunted Leatherhead and a whole bunch of other monsters.

Good times...

CyberCubed
06-29-2017, 01:16 PM
I notice a lot of people forget what happens in the second volume of Tales, probably because most people only read through those issues the least since it's the "most recent" Mirage comics.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-29-2017, 01:27 PM
I notice a lot of people forget what happens in the second volume of Tales, probably because most people only read through those issues the least since it's the "most recent" Mirage comics.

I remember the issues I like. Everything else is a blur except for really bad issues, like Leo and Radical getting together. :tlol:

CyberCubed
06-29-2017, 03:00 PM
I remember the issues I like. Everything else is a blur except for really bad issues, like Leo and Radical getting together. :tlol:

Tales of the TMNT went on for 70 issues, yet only about 25 of them have essential story elements going on. The rest are either random adventures against generic monsters/aliens/gangsters, or just slice of life.