PDA

View Full Version : fun places to find tmnt t-shirts?

mikey22
07-13-2017, 08:29 AM
hello all

I am taking my girlfriend to an escape room later in july. We have 10 of us going and I wanted us all to wear a tmnt themed shirt.

Any ideas where to find cool unique ones? I go to walmart because some are 5-9 like i saw a cool girls t (in pizza we crust)

i found a nice casey jones one from the cartoons via ebay for $8

trying not to spend $20 plus per shirt

anyone know of any neutrinos, rat king, leathead, foot soldiers, krang bubble walker tees?

dont want us all having the turtles id like to stand out and be more creative.

thanks for all your input and ill post a photo after the escape room so u can all see the shirts!

neatoman
07-13-2017, 09:10 AM
Have you checked online?

mikey22
07-13-2017, 10:59 AM
Have you checked online?

yes I have checked out a few, but some cost 20pluswas wondering if the drome had any fun spots

IndigoErth
07-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Used to find cheap ones in some stores like 'Five Below,' but last I looked my nearest one didn't look like they were carrying TMNT shirts at the moment. If you have that store, you might check it out though.

I don't tend to see too many side character shirts in person however. RedBubble.com might be a better online choice, but good luck with the prices. :ohwell:

If you aren't opposed to some people wearing the Turtles themselves, if you have a female Mikey fan in the group, I've seen this shirt in the Juniors dept. at work. And it's a more unique print than the usual stuff we tend to see over and over in stores.

http://www.sears.com/nickelodeon-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-juniors-graphic-t/p-002VA95743712P?sellerId=SEARS&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/-122/prod_12275930012?hei=1000&wid=1000&op_sharpen=1

I don't work in that dept so no idea if the sale price is same in-store, it may very well be online only, BUT online it's on sale for just 9.99 at the moment, and even better if free pickup is an option.

edit:
Also a FW Raph (or any if viewed as the classic mask color) one from the young men's dept, same price: http://www.sears.com/nickelodeon-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-young-men-s-graphic/p-043VA93948012P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8#

Donatello19
07-13-2017, 11:50 AM
Can't promise you'll find TMNT ones, but check stores like Walmart, Kmart, Kohls, and Sears. That's where I get most of my graphic tees from.

Powder
07-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Other than Wal-mart, you're not gonna find TMNT shirts under $20. That's just how it is, man.

Assuming you can put that aside, 80stees.com has a nice selection. For more variety via unlicensed designs you can check out Redbubble.com.

IndigoErth
07-13-2017, 02:06 PM
Well, IF there is a local Five Below and IF they still have any for TMNT, the couple shirts I have that came from there, as the name of the place suggests, were only $5. That's the cheapest one I've known of.

Though as said before, I didn't see any at mine last I looked recently. (But not necessarily the case for all.) Far as places go around here, I think the quantity of TMNT stuff is winding down a bit for the moment.

Cheapest option... If you have a printer and an iron, then get the printable iron-on paper from a craft store and some cheap plain t-shirts and make your own from images found online.

The Deadman
07-13-2017, 02:16 PM
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tmnt+shirts

DisKosh
07-14-2017, 08:52 AM
I get all mine from Red Bubble.

It's an online shop and you can find some pretty unique tops. The main downside is the cost, I live in the UK and it costs about 17 per racerback tank top including shipping which is more than I like to pay but it's not too bad I guess and the fibers are ethically sourced so I guess it's okay. Another advantage with racerback tanks is you can wear them all year round slipping a cheap long sleeved plain top under them in winter.

mikey22
07-14-2017, 01:55 PM
We did good team thanks

jc penny clearance $10 shredder shirt plus a bonus code found so only $6
walmart $6.50 bebop/rocksteady
ebay- $8 casey jones print
ebay tank shirt mikey is a party dude $15 but best offer free ship $10
walmart $10.50 splinters dojo
walmart $11 girls medium "in pizza we crust tmnt"

my other 4 friends have a great variety of shirts

incase anyone wants a cool shredder shirt highly recommend jcpenny

just beware you gotta pay shipping

just didnt get foot soldiers or rat king but i can get um on my old hot topic green shirt where it has like 40 characters

Utrommaniac
07-14-2017, 02:16 PM
I'd agree on RedBubble, even though I haven't gotten anything yet, but I've had my eye on this (https://www.redbubble.com/people/chalk13/works/23562511-tutant-meenage-neetle-teetles)

sdp
07-14-2017, 08:10 PM
If you're skinny you can always shop at the kids section and by the extra large shirts, I did that once and now I have this awesome mirage looking turtles that I bought from Walmart a few years ago for under 20 dollars. I think it was Roseangelo who gave me that tip, I also did it recently with a Jurassic World and Vader shirt. They basically fit like small shirts for the most part tho sometimes, the Vader shirt has really short sleeves for me.

IndigoErth
07-14-2017, 09:12 PM
I've got a few kids ones as well. The boys XL is perfect for me. Plus they get some nice prints that we don't, but work just as well for an adult, so why not! :)

Though I do have a couple girls XL/16 that I'm able to wear. A little snug, but no more than some adult womens shirts I have that are supposed to be.

Shark_Blade
07-15-2017, 09:28 AM
Or you could get own design and send to a shop for print. Fuss free even.

Markwyatt
07-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Look on Ebay.

IndigoErth
07-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Or you could get own design and send to a shop for print. Fuss free even.
Eh, maybe. If in the U.S., a lot of places though probably wouldn't touch it for copyright reasons. They might not personally care, but they're still likely to understandably say no to protect their own butts.

I think the RedBubble.com site can get away with it and doesn't care because they're outside the U.S., while most other similar online sites in the U.S. won't touch it and will remove image uploads.

snake
07-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Mikey22 is my favorite member here. Just setting that straight.