PDA

View Full Version : Why did Rat King change his name to Ha'ntaan?

ctt4lfecw
07-15-2017, 06:19 PM
The name change was rather mysterious in Archie?

Coola Yagami
07-15-2017, 09:51 PM
The name change was rather mysterious in Archie?

Well..... you kinda... aren't born with a name like 'The Rat King'. I think Archie was saying Ha'ntaan was his real name before he decided to call him the Rat King.

CyberCubed
07-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Well the Nick cartoon named him Dr. Falco didn't they? And in 4kids he was a failed Bishop clone. So they can give him any backstory they want.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
07-16-2017, 07:42 AM
What nationality is the name Ha'ntaan? Has anyone else in history ever had that name?

Candy Kappa
07-16-2017, 07:49 AM
Google shows very little for Ha'ntaan as a name but, there's a virus called Hantaan River Virus which is one of the species of Hantavirus which you can get through rodent urine and feces. So I guess it's just a funny Easter egg play on the word.

Powder
07-16-2017, 07:53 AM
Well that's a clever tidbit I had no idea about. :tlol:

MikeandRaph87
07-16-2017, 10:26 AM
Google shows very little for Ha'ntaan as a name but, there's a virus called Hantaan River Virus which is one of the species of Hantavirus which you can get through rodent urine and feces. So I guess it's just a funny Easter egg play on the word.

You win fun fact of the day! Rat King's name( in Archie at least) is named after a disease contact with rat poop. It must have been a Middle Ages epidemic as rats were the instigator of The Bubonic Plague and the story of The Pied Piper of Hamilin was also around then.

pferreira
07-20-2017, 09:39 AM
You win fun fact of the day! Rat King's name( in Archie at least) is named after a disease contact with rat poop. It must have been a Middle Ages epidemic as rats were the instigator of The Bubonic Plague and the story of The Pied Piper of Hamilin was also around then.I would definitely change that name, you ain't getting any job interviews with that name on your application. :lol:

MikeandRaph87
07-20-2017, 10:32 AM
I would definitely change that name, you ain't getting any job interviews with that name on your application. :lol:

He can put Han down. People might think his father isva Star Wars fanatic. Honestly, going forward why not give Rat King the real name of Dr. Han Falco?