PDA

View Full Version : Something about the fighting gear turtles.

Nick Kell
10-26-2003, 09:27 PM
Everyone's bandana tails are flowing in the opposite direction of the original figure. So, now we can have all four turtles with their bandanas flowing in the same direction.

To count up their articulation:

neck
shoulder
cut elbow
cut wrist
leg
hinge knee
ankle
toe

Too bad the elbows aren't hinge, or even better, double joints. I'm still hoping for some show accurate turtles.

Splinter
10-26-2003, 09:40 PM
You're actually missing one. So far from my count, they have a total of 21 (Maybe more) points of articulation. I'm hoping for waist and a ball-jointed head as well. But here is the full list. Note ball joints count as 2 each. Can't wait for these to hit. :)

Head (1), Ball Jointed Shoulders (4), Elbows (2), Wrists (2), Fingers (2), Ball Jointed Legs (4), Knees (2), Ankles (2), Toes (2).

tmntpower2003
10-26-2003, 10:09 PM
Does all the armot come off? cause if so these are better looking than the originals because they resemble the toon more.

Splinter
10-26-2003, 10:11 PM
Does all the armot come off? cause if so these are better looking than the originals because they resemble the toon more.
All the armor is fully removable from the figures. The only problem I can see, is that they don't come with the traditional weapons. I'll probably just switch them with the weapons from the Extreme Turtles. :)