PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in reincarnation?

Andrew NDB
07-26-2017, 12:56 PM
http://nerdemia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/som-tree.jpg

And does it even matter, since you can't remember your last life?

snake
07-26-2017, 01:00 PM
No because there's 7 billion people and there used to be less. The logistics behind it are convoluted.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 01:00 PM
I believe in heaven/hell but not past lives/reincarnation.

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 01:15 PM
It's no more/less a waste of energy than any other afterlife belief system, so why not?

TurtleWA
07-26-2017, 01:43 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/feeling-too-much/201412/children-who-seemingly-remember-past-lives%3famp

CyberCubed
07-26-2017, 01:43 PM
The only way it makes sense is the theory that the entire Universe retracts after a gazillion years and all goes back to one point, then we have another Big Bang and everything comes into existence all over again. However, that would mean every single thing, like every atom, planet, stardust, person would be designed the same exact way...almost as if it's a timeloop where history repeats itself. But that is probably not the case.

It also doesn't make sense because humans did not exist at the dawn of time. How could we be reincarnated before there was even any life on Earth to begin with, or during the dinosaur era?

IndigoErth
07-26-2017, 01:50 PM
It also doesn't make sense because humans did not exist at the dawn of time. How could we be reincarnated before there was even any life on Earth to begin with, or during the dinosaur era?
Ah, but who's to say it's restricted to Earth and only Earth beings reincarnate and only as other Earth beings?

What if you were some alien cat-like being on the opposite side of the universe last time...? Or something of a higher intelligence in a better world and your mildly negative 'karma' got you this life on Earth in this period of time?

Do you believe in reincarnation?
No. It's like on the same level as astrology to me. It can be fun to pretend to believe and "next life" stuff and is a good figure of speech, and hell, I have had a pretend plan or two for "next lifetime," but do I genuinely believe in it, no.

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 01:52 PM
Is the universe an open or a closed system?

Cure
07-26-2017, 01:57 PM
Nah. I believe in Heaven and Hell.

Candy Kappa
07-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Does reincarnation even matter if it's real or not. It's essentially just recycling battteries, so a reincarnated person don't gain the past selves memories or skills, it's back to World 1-1 but a new game with new controls and no recollection of previous plays.

IndigoErth
07-26-2017, 01:59 PM
My present pretend theory... A bunch of universes individually existing like a bunch of bubbles all stuck together. Closed, but together?

edit: Or maybe there are many, but we're just atoms inside a snow globe, alongside many other snow globes sitting on a shelf of impossible size.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 02:02 PM

I believe its a closed system.

Nah. I believe in Heaven and Hell.

High five!

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Okay so reincarnation is out, but the system is closed.
So the number of souls is fixed, and there's a heaven and hell end point for them all.

So where do they start?
And what happens when the bank runs out?

Wesley
07-26-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm open to the idea of it. Some things years ago reminded me of a few dreams I had a kid, so I guess it's possible.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 02:15 PM
So the number of souls is fixed, and there's a heaven and hell end point for them all.

Yes, I believe that.

So where do they start?

When they were created.

And what happens when the bank runs out?

What do you mean by that? When the universe ends?

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Were all these souls created at the same time? And if so, what do they do prior to being born into a body?

And yeah, what happens when all the souls are sorted into Heaven or Hell. What happens after that?

Andrew NDB
07-26-2017, 02:27 PM
Were all these souls created at the same time? And if so, what do they do prior to being born into a body?

They could be anything. They could be a microbe somewhere in the Virgo Galaxy.

And yeah, what happens when all the souls are sorted into Heaven or Hell. What happens after that?

Well, presumably the Heaven folk at least get the option of reincarnation. I don't think the Hell folk get that option. But beyond that...

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/UMMM---meme-23089.jpg

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 02:29 PM

I can't say, as it is not spoken about in my belief system. And I think its irrelevant to the overall purpose of the Abrahamic faiths.

They stay where they belong, unless the souls change or something.

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 02:30 PM
Yeah, but we're assuming reincarnation is off the table.
So that means all souls were created at once, and they all exist now, but just aren't here. And that after they're here they're sorted either to The Good Place or The Bad Place.

And then...

Andrew NDB
07-26-2017, 02:33 PM
So that means all souls were created at once, and they all exist now, but just aren't here. And that after they're here they're sorted either to The Good Place or The Bad Place.

And then...

Player 1 or Player 2 wins the bet?

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 02:35 PM

And then...

I guess it would be troublesome to pinpoint an exact point in time when the soul was created since the soul is said to be a non physical entity in the Abrahamic faiths and non-physical "things" are theoretically not bound by the physical laws of time, so you would be right to say they were all "created at once" and exist now.

And as for then, I believe both places are eternal so yeah....

newfan
07-26-2017, 02:51 PM
This could go on forever seen as no-one actually knows for sure so a lot of speculation.

TurtleWA
07-26-2017, 02:53 PM

And then...

Is there a third option between reincarnation being off the table and all souls being created at once?

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 03:09 PM
Is there a third option between reincarnation being off the table and all souls being created at once?

I don't see why not!

Andrew NDB
07-26-2017, 03:19 PM
Could reincarnated souls that have been to Heaven and chose reincarnation, reincarnate and be bad enough to go to Hell their second time around?

If so, invariably, all souls would EVENTUALLY all end up in Hell or infinitely content in Heaven. If reincarnation was mandatory and souls could be bad in their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, whatever go-around, then all souls would statistically ALL end up in Hell for sure.

Right?

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Could reincarnated souls that have been to Heaven and chose reincarnation, reincarnate and be bad enough to go to Hell their second time around?

The question is, would anyone in heaven even ask to be reincarnated? If we go by the definition where heaven is a place of ultimate happiness, I think everyone would be too content to desire re-incarnation.

TurtleWA
07-26-2017, 03:29 PM
I don't see why not!

Cool because I like options. And only having the two notions of reincarnation or flip side all souls created at once was to limiting for fun. Maybe add in soul created at conception. And a fourth and fifth option if anyone's got 'em.

Andrew NDB
07-26-2017, 03:37 PM
The question is, would anyone in heaven even ask to be reincarnated? If we go by the definition where heaven is a place of ultimate happiness, I think everyone would be too content to desire re-incarnation.

Think, the ending of "What Dreams May Come."

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Think, the ending of "What Dreams May Come."

Haven't seen the film but it certainly sounds interesting.

MsMarvelDuckie
07-26-2017, 05:07 PM
My two cents (and this is coming from someone for whom reincarnation is part of my belief system): first off, reincarnation is not as simple as black and white, though the concept can be explained with the symbol of the Yin-Yang. Life in the physical is the black part, while the soul's stay in the "resting place" between lives is the white part. But the knowledge and experiences gain in life are carried into death, and the memory of the soul's growth is carried into the physical world. Yes, we CAN remember past lives, and that knowledge can be relevant and help us to grow and gain enlightenment in the present life.

Secondly, the spirit CAN choose not to go on again, if it has learned all that it needs to, or simply wishes to remain in the resting place or "Summerland" as it is known in my faith. Once it has been perfected through enough lives and wisdom, it returns to the source, the "Oversoul" or divine essence if you will. New souls are created all the time as well, so there is always one for each individual. This is why some people can remember multiple lives ("old souls") while others are "new souls" on their first or second (or whatever) incarnation. There is not some set number of souls to go around, it waxes and wanes as new ones come into being and old ones complete their cycle of lives and return to the eternal divine spirit. The number of lives it takes varies according to the choices each soul makes in each new life, but those choices and experiences can either advance its growth or hinder or even reverse it if the lessons for that life are not learned (meaning it has to go through similar experiences again in the next incarnation) or the choices made are negative ones.

Third, karma plays a HUGE part in all of this, as each spirit is born into circumstances and traits that are determined by its actions and choices in the previous one. This means that what we do in this life will greatly influence what we become in the next. No, this does not mean being reborn as an animal, although the soul can take an animal-like form during the time between lives depending on their basic nature. In other words, someone whose inner nature is cold, devious and immoral might have a snake-like form in the "afterlife"; seers have sometimes seen newly departed spirits wearing animal skins- this may be where the idea of reincarnating as animals came from.

Prowler
07-26-2017, 08:57 PM
No. I'd need to see proof of it to believe in it.

MsMarvelDuckie
07-26-2017, 09:45 PM
It's not something that can be proven objectively, unfortunately. But there is evidence of it in many cultures, and there are plenty of instancesof individuals who can remember places, dates, and names from past lives. I've done a few regressions myself, with interesting results.

plastroncafe
07-26-2017, 10:14 PM

Humans are a Fickle species.
If you plant an electrode in the pleasure center of a rat brain and attach that electrode to a switch, the rat will kill itself by constantly stimulating that part of its own brain.

If you do the same thing to a human? Yeah they press the lever for a while, but eventually they get bored.

With that in mind I can easily see some folks in heaven deciding to take another spin around the Earth.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-26-2017, 10:33 PM
If you plant an electrode in the pleasure center of a rat brain and attach that electrode to a switch, the rat will kill itself by constantly stimulating that part of its own brain.

If you do the same thing to a human? Yeah they press the lever for a while, but eventually they get bored.

With that in mind I can easily see some folks in heaven deciding to take another spin around the Earth.

Its a sad thing people do that stuff to rats.

Well, since what you see as heaven/happiness appears to be hedonistic pleasure, I'm not surprised you would think people would want to leave it. Pleasure and the lusts of flesh shall not fufill the soul.

Andrew NDB
07-27-2017, 12:00 AM

Well, there's only so much dopamine, right? Humans know that they're getting diminishing/no returns. Rats just know muscle memory and what worked before... why wouldn't it work again if we keep trying at it?

plastroncafe
07-27-2017, 11:11 AM
Its a sad thing people do that stuff to rats.

Well, since what you see as heaven/happiness appears to be hedonistic pleasure, I'm not surprised you would think people would want to leave it. Pleasure and the lusts of flesh shall not fufill the soul.

Goodness, that's an awfully strange conclusion to jump to.
But hey, you do you.
Or...don't do you, as like.

Well, there's only so much dopamine, right? Humans know that they're getting diminishing/no returns. Rats just know muscle memory and what worked before... why wouldn't it work again if we keep trying at it?

I don't know that I'd classify this as muscle memory, which speaks more to reflex, than conscious decision.

ProphetofGanja
07-27-2017, 02:08 PM
I think its possible that there's only one massive "soul", or consciousness, that exists beyond our current understanding of spacetime.

As beings are born into our reality a portion of this oversoul is put into the living creature, so that it can experience what the physical world has to offer. This happens countless times, over and over, until the soul has experienced life from every living thing's point of view.

Because the oversoul is beyond space and time, it can be in all living beings simultaneously, all beings that have ever lived, and all beings that will ever live. This is the meaning behind the phrase "namaste" (https://quantumstones.com/meaning-namaste-many-translations-one-universal-intention/), which can be translated as "the divinity in me recognizes the divinity in you".

See also "The Egg" (http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html) by Andy Weir (although there is an additional bit of speculation about what the point of all this could be)

Cure
07-27-2017, 03:12 PM

I'm not trying to poopoo on your beliefs and I'm as open minded to interpretation as anyone, but I think you're misunderstanding what Heaven is. It's not some nice neighborhood where people might get bored because nothing happens; it's the ultimate paradise. It's true happiness, to the point of it being beyond earthly understanding. No one is gonna wanna leave.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm not trying to poopoo on your beliefs and I'm as open minded to interpretation as anyone, but I think you're misunderstanding what Heaven is. It's not some nice neighborhood where people might get bored because nothing happens; it's the ultimate paradise. It's true happiness, to the point of it being beyond earthly understanding. No one is gonna wanna leave.

Bingo, I couldn't have said it better.

Wesley
07-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Here's a quote about reincarnation by Rodney Trotter from the tv show Only Fools and Horses.

Rodney: Iíve got this horrible feeling that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck Iíll come back as me!

plastroncafe
07-27-2017, 03:29 PM

You're not belittling my belief in heaven, because...I'd have to believe in heaven for that to happen. What you're poopooing is my cynicism regarding the human condition.

It's one of the reasons I appreciate the first Matrix movie as much as I do.
The machines gave us everything, and we didn't believe it, so they gave us a world we felt we deserved instead.

Cure
07-27-2017, 03:45 PM
You're not belittling my belief in heaven, because...I'd have to believe in heaven for that to happen. What you're poopooing is my cynicism regarding the human condition.

It's one of the reasons I appreciate the first Matrix movie as much as I do.
The machines gave us everything, and we didn't believe it, so they gave us a world we felt we deserved instead.

Haha, you got me there. Humans are cynical. Still, I believe the most cynical would still be like "Heaven is dope" once they get there. But that's me.

CyberCubed
07-27-2017, 03:56 PM
I don't understand how heaven could exist if there's nothing to do there. Do we all just float around?

People who died in 1654, would they see the same things that someone died in 2015 for example? Someone who died in 2015 might want to play videogames or watch movies and TV in the afterlife....someone from 1654 will have no idea what those are or that they existed.

Does heaven have the inventions mankind made years from now? Can someone who died in the year 856 A.D. enjoy the same thing someone from the year 2050 can when they die?

FredWolfLeonardo
07-27-2017, 04:01 PM
I don't understand how heaven could exist if there's nothing to do there. Do we all just float around?

People who died in 1654, would they see the same things that someone died in 2015 for example? Someone who died in 2015 might want to play videogames or watch movies and TV in the afterlife....someone from 1654 will have no idea what those are or that they existed.

Does heaven have the inventions mankind made years from now? Can someone who died in the year 856 A.D. enjoy the same thing someone from the year 2050 can when they die?

There are mentions in various religious traditions of heaven having gardens of bliss etc. but thats not the main point of it, thats never been the main point. the main point is complete contentment and peace of mind, Mind over Matter.

CyberCubed
07-27-2017, 04:02 PM
But I don't get it then, do we all just float around for eternity? Sounds boring to me.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-27-2017, 04:03 PM
But I don't get it then, do we all just float around for eternity? Sounds boring to me.

think of it as eternal nirvana in a way.

CyberCubed
07-27-2017, 04:04 PM
But...I want to still do things. Do they have TV's in heaven? I can't imagine just being there and not watching my favorites shows/movies, videogames, etc.

FredWolfLeonardo
07-27-2017, 04:07 PM
But...I want to still do things. Do they have TV's in heaven? I can't imagine just being there and not watching my favorites shows/movies, videogames, etc.

Ah, that's the key word you hit right there, want.

There is no "want" or desire in heaven, atleast that's what I believe. Its the absence of desire altogether which brings complete peace of mind.

CyberCubed
07-27-2017, 04:08 PM
Then that's very disappointing. It's basically like non-existence if you're not still "yourself" and don't like the same things you did in life.

TurtleWA
07-27-2017, 04:33 PM

If your idea of heaven is to do all the things you already do then in a way you already have heaven on earth. You are very lucky!

Someone once told me in heaven we will remember nothing about what came before including people we loved.

CyberCubed
07-27-2017, 05:21 PM
So we don't even get to reunite with our loved ones or family in heaven either? Or even know who we were in life? This doesn't sound like heaven...it sounds like HELL.

The whole point of heaven is also reuniting with your deceased family. That's why you hear people say, "Well my wife died, I hope to see her when I get to heaven and we will meet again."

See you on THE OTHER SIDE.

sdp
07-27-2017, 09:15 PM
Well reincarnation doesn't mean in human form so there might be more humans now but there are less animals of other species on earth as well. F-ck yeah! That solves the problem right there and my possibilities of having been a god damn Stegosaurus increase by a percentage!

MsMarvelDuckie
07-28-2017, 07:41 PM
(*sigh* Surrounded by amateurs....)

Read my earlier posts guys. Reincarnation is NOT just about coming back for a "do over". It is a chance for the soul to learn and perfect itself in different ways through each lifetime. To grow in wisdom, understanding of the universe, and to gain enlightenment, before finally moving on to join the "Collective Consciousness" or Great Spirit or whatever other name you want to give the universal oversoul.

Also we do not literally come back as animals. They have their own form of rebirth cycle, which is different from ours. We CAN, however, take on an animalistic form in the afterlife depending on our own personality and character. This is where the expressions like "he's such a rat/pig/snake/etc" come in. The spirit's inner nature is recognizable as a symbolic animal by seers and sensitives. But we come back as humans again. It is only in the brief period of transition between life and death that an animal/beast form is shown. Then the spirit goes to the place of rest and reflection to assess what it has experienced and choose new life experiences for the next incarnation.

Perhaps this is why people misunderstand what reincarnation means. It IS a lot like "Heaven" or nirvana in some ways in that it is a place of peace and contemplation and contentment. The Sumnerland is often referred to as a place of forests and hills, warmth and light. It is also described as beautiful and serene. Sounds like heaven? But it is not a final destination, more like a rest stop on the road of rebirth.

As for Hell, one has to believe in heaven for it to exist, and vice versa. Those who believe in heaven and hell (and Purgatory, but that's pretty strictly a Catholic thing) generally do not believe in reincarnation. And MOST who believe in reincarnation (myself included) do not believe in a literal heaven or hell. Because the two are not part of the same system of beliefs and do not mix well. To believe in heaven as a final place for the soul, means you probably believe you only get ONE chance and that's it. But reincarnation is not about ONE chance or lesson, but MANY. What we do not learn in this life may be experienced again in the next until we understand what we were meant to know.

ProphetofGanja
07-28-2017, 08:37 PM
(*sigh* Surrounded by amateurs....)

Read my earlier posts guys. Reincarnation is NOT just about coming back for a "do over". It is a chance for the soul to learn and perfect itself in different ways through each lifetime. To grow in wisdom, understanding of the universe, and to gain enlightenment, before finally moving on to join the "Collective Consciousness" or Great Spirit or whatever other name you want to give the universal oversoul.

Also we do not literally come back as animals. They have their own form of rebirth cycle, which is different from ours. We CAN, however, take on an animalistic form in the afterlife depending on our own personality and character. This is where the expressions like "he's such a rat/pig/snake/etc" come in. The spirit's inner nature is recognizable as a symbolic animal by seers and sensitives. But we come back as humans again. It is only in the brief period of transition between life and death that an animal/beast form is shown. Then the spirit goes to the place of rest and reflection to assess what it has experienced and choose new life experiences for the next incarnation.

Perhaps this is why people misunderstand what reincarnation means. It IS a lot like "Heaven" or nirvana in some ways in that it is a place of peace and contemplation and contentment. The Sumnerland is often referred to as a place of forests and hills, warmth and light. It is also described as beautiful and serene. Sounds like heaven? But it is not a final destination, more like a rest stop on the road of rebirth.

As for Hell, one has to believe in heaven for it to exist, and vice versa. Those who believe in heaven and hell (and Purgatory, but that's pretty strictly a Catholic thing) generally do not believe in reincarnation. And MOST who believe in reincarnation (myself included) do not believe in a literal heaven or hell. Because the two are not part of the same system of beliefs and do not mix well. To believe in heaven as a final place for the soul, means you probably believe you only get ONE chance and that's it. But reincarnation is not about ONE chance or lesson, but MANY. What we do not learn in this life may be experienced again in the next until we understand what we were meant to know.

pWdd6_ZxX8c

MsMarvelDuckie
07-28-2017, 11:59 PM
Be that as it may, it is a highly INFORMED opinion formed by having studied and reflected on the subject for years, and after having also engaged in past life recall exercises. No, not the kind of hypnosis bull**** seen in movies or tv either. I mean the real thing, with deep meditation. The results of those experiences were fascinating and enlightening to say the least.

Andrew NDB
07-29-2017, 12:32 AM
Be that as it may, it is a highly INFORMED opinion formed by having studied and reflected on the subject for years, and after having also engaged in past life recall exercises. No, not the kind of hypnosis bull**** seen in movies or tv either. I mean the real thing, with deep meditation. The results of those experiences were fascinating and enlightening to say the least.

What were your conclusions?

MsMarvelDuckie
07-29-2017, 12:54 AM
Past life recall is a very personal experience, but I will share this much. I have apparently been around the block more than a few times. Most notably as a Roman soldier retrieving escaped slaves(not a nice profession) and once a tribal hunter getting gored in the leg by a boar-that one VEEERRY far back. A few others I have decent recall of but nothing of historic note.

CyberCubed
07-29-2017, 01:10 AM
So wait, women can have past lives as men? So everyone isn't reincarnated as the same gender then? Do people remember what it's like to be "the other side," and have a penis if you're a woman?

Andrew NDB
07-29-2017, 01:19 AM
I have trouble buying into that kind of stuff, but it's very fascinating to hear about. I mean, the brain is a hell of a thing. I've had dreams where I'm an Incan warrior, beaten down and killed... but then, I've already read about Incan warriors, it's already in my brain somewhere.

The stories that are, like, "past life" stuff that the person could never possibly have known about or heard about in their lives, yet seem historically accurate... those are interesting.

MsMarvelDuckie
07-29-2017, 12:24 PM
Yes Cubed, one can be reborn as either gender. A soul HAS no "gender". Part of reincarnation is experiencing many different facets of life- that means living as both male and female, rich and poor, sick and healthy, strong and weak, etc. I've been a young warrior killed in his first battle (during a Viking raid- spent hours dying on the end of a spear) and a tavern server in the middle ages, sleeping with soldiers for extra money just to make a living. Even a slave woman in the South- not sure where though. I've died in childbirth, and been exectuted for desertion (the Roman one-long story). These are just some of the ones I remember.

ProphetofGanja
07-30-2017, 12:17 PM
I have trouble buying into that kind of stuff, but it's very fascinating to hear about. I mean, the brain is a hell of a thing. I've had dreams where I'm an Incan warrior, beaten down and killed... but then, I've already read about Incan warriors, it's already in my brain somewhere.

The stories that are, like, "past life" stuff that the person could never possibly have known about or heard about in their lives, yet seem historically accurate... those are interesting.

Yeah, stories like that are pretty cool. Here (http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/05/05/6-extraordinary-cases-of-kids-who-remember-their-past-lives/) is a collection of some with statistics compiled by the researcher. Interesting stuff.

snake
07-30-2017, 12:25 PM
You guys are f*cking nuts. All of you.

BubblyShell22
07-30-2017, 02:02 PM
I definitely believe in reincarnation and though I have had no evidence of a past life yet, that's not to say I haven't had one. I think it's an interesting type of system and it makes me wonder what I will come back as when I pass. I did believe that mostly humans came back as other humans or as animals and that might be the case though I don't believe it's strictly one or the other and that it depends on the individual. I find it to be a bit more tolerable to believe in than heaven or hell.

ProphetofGanja
08-05-2017, 09:11 PM
I was recently reminded of one of my favorite metaphors that seeks to explain the nature of consciousness:

Consciousness is like water. Take the ocean, for instance. It has many different regions, all the seven seas (and more), as well as the rivers, streams, and creeks that lead into it. On the ocean, countless waves arise and become distinct, individual identities, time and time again.

They will last for a while but inevitably disperse, again becoming part of the greater whole. So too are we, our conscious selves, formed out of the collective consciousness, to "ride the wave" of actual, real-life experience. We may take the form of any living thing in existence, at any period in time. Consciousness, or the soul, does not abide by our current understanding of the laws of spacetime.

The reason we have such great difficulty remembering any part of our other lives is that compared to the amount of consciousness contained within one living being, the amount of consciousness as a whole is so much greater, it washes out the most recently lived experiences as soon as the shard returns to the whole. Just as there is undeniably a difference between the way a jellyfish perceives the world and the way a human perceives the world, there is a difference in that entity's stored log of experiences. So we, as humans in our current life, would have a very hard time recalling and making sense of a previous life as a vastly different life form (bird, plant, bug, bacteria, etc.), which can make it seem as if our souls are only capable of being reincarnated as other human beings, but I do not believe that is the case.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-ocean-of-spirit-has-become-the-little-bubble-of-my-soul-whether-floating-in-birth-paramahansa-yogananda-72-92-00.jpg

http://www.spiritualbee.com/media/god-an-ocean-of-consciousness.jpg

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-christ-buddha-and-krishna-are-but-waves-in-the-ocean-of-infinite-consciousness-that-swami-vivekananda-144-2-0288.jpg

You guys are f*cking nuts. All of you.

Please snake, tell us, what do you believe? I am curious