PDA

View Full Version : What (non-TMNT) crossovers could or should the 1987-1996 series do?

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
08-27-2017, 02:26 PM
As this thread asks:

What (non-TMNT) crossovers could or should the 1987-1996 series do?

Maybe Heman and Transformers? Or something else?

ToTheNines
08-27-2017, 02:32 PM
I would have liked The Real Ghostbusters, for sure. Even if they sh*t on TMNT that one episode.

Mighty Max? Street Sharks?

neatoman
08-27-2017, 02:37 PM
As this thread asks:

What (non-TMNT) crossovers could or should the 1987-1996 series?

Maybe Heman and Transformers? Or something else?

I would like to see a Rick and Morty crossover, just to get the darkest possible deconstruction.
DWIa4_ndMEk

FredWolfLeonardo
08-27-2017, 02:44 PM
1. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (1993), especially the villains since they're so similar

2. Sonic Satam (For the red sky seasons)

3. Thundercats

4. The Richard Donner Superman films (if they were ever animated)

5. Adam West Batman

6. Batman the Animated Series (for the red sky seasons)

7. Spiderman

8. Street Sharks

9. Battle toads

10. Ghostbusters

neatoman
08-27-2017, 02:50 PM
1. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (1993), especially the villains since they're so similar

2. Sonic Satam (For the red sky seasons)

3. Thundercats

4. The Richard Donner Superman films (if they were ever animated)

5. Adam West Batman

6. Batman the Animated Series (for the red sky seasons)

7. Spiderman

8. Street Sharks

9. Battle toads

10. Ghostbusters

Speaking of the Superman suggestion, there was a Superman show in that era, even used the Williams theme.
o3Jaegvf3Dc

FredWolfLeonardo
08-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Speaking of the Superman suggestion, there was a Superman show in that era, even used the Williams theme.
o3Jaegvf3Dc

Wait what? All these years being a superman fan, and I never knew that cartoon existed? Im ashamed but It looks awesome! Now Im totally gonna watch the show and then make drawings of FW tmnt meeting supez.

Maybe its because I personally like the FW tmnt the most, but I prefer the idea of the turtles crossing over with superman rather than batman.

Wesley
08-27-2017, 03:30 PM
Maybe Jackie Chan Adventures? The main characters and the tone of the show are similar.

Gargoyles (during the red sky seasons)

ToTheNines
08-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Maybe Jackie Chan Adventures? The main characters and the tone of the show are similar.

That didn't debut until 2000. Also was animated by Dong Woo, woulda been a better fit for 4kids.

Powder
08-27-2017, 04:14 PM
Adam West's Batman, I guess. Not sure what else would make sense. Oh, Savage Dragon would've worked well in the red sky seasons.

DestronMirage22
08-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Oh, Savage Dragon would've worked well in the red sky seasons.

I'm honestly surprised this didn't happen.
He had a short-lived show going on around that time and a crossover with the TMNT would've made perfect sense. It definitely would've boosted the ratings a bit.
Not to mention the fact that Playmates made some Savage Dragon figures (based off the same show) along with those Jim Lee turtles that each included a crossover issue between both brands.

Everything seemed lined up for a tv crossover. Wonder why they didn't in the end.

DarkFell
08-27-2017, 11:01 PM
How about The Tick?

Maybe The Incredible Hulk could have also worked.

Ninjinister
08-27-2017, 11:19 PM
Grave of the Fireflies

TurtleWA
08-30-2017, 08:29 PM
3CQ-eyurhik

A line from Mikey in Dimension X #5 reminded me of this old gem of a show. I had forgotten that I use to watch it. It would make for a neat crossover. Go ahead and watch some of it, or all of it and let me know what you think.

pferreira
08-31-2017, 11:51 AM
Would have made my day to see one of my favourite cartoons of all time crossover with my other favourite cartoon of all time The Real Ghostbusters. Having said that if they tried for a crossover we'd probably had to settle with Biker Mice From Mars. :roll:

Andrew NDB
08-31-2017, 11:55 AM
3CQ-eyurhik

A line from Mikey in Dimension X #5 reminded me of this old gem of a show. I had forgotten that I use to watch it. It would make for a neat crossover. Go ahead and watch some of it, or all of it and let me know what you think.

I forgot all about that show. I thought I'd dreamed it.