PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Squad 2: Gavin O'Connor in talks to write & direct film

Shark_Blade
09-06-2017, 07:22 PM
http://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2017/09/06/suicide-squad-2-finds-its-director/

The Accountant director Gavin O'Connor will reportedly take over as writer and director of Suicide Squad 2.

O'Connor, who is still developing a sequel to his Ben Affleck-starring action movie at Warner Bros., is in talks to direct the follow-up to David Ayer's DC Comics adaptation, which Warner hopes to get in front of cameras in 2018, per Variety.

Suicide Squad grossed nearly $750 millions worldwide and won an unprecedented Oscar (Best Makeup & Hairstyling) at the Academy Awards 2017 for superhero movie genre.

ProphetofGanja
09-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Hard pass.

I'm still mad that of all the superhero movies, and all the movies nominated in that category that year, Suicide Squad got the Oscar, like wtf

Redeemer
09-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Hard pass.

I'm still mad that of all the superhero movies, and all the movies nominated in that category that year, Suicide Squad got the Oscar, like wtf

Yeah its really upsetting that the super-hero movies have been black balled from the oscars until this happened and it was pretty much like giving a dog scraps.....

Wildcat
09-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Well the plot didn't make sense in the first but that was really the only problem. It was pretty cool and characters were well portrayed.

Just needs a better storyline. Have the superheroes get caught or something and the suicide squad is enlisted to take out the threat and rescue them.

It was very simple. I don't understand why they complicated it.