PDA

View Full Version : Wal Mart currently selling 2nd 1987 Crossover on DVD

Redmage1987
09-19-2017, 04:01 PM
So I was at Wal Mart today, buying my Dad Wonder Woman for his birthday, and as I was getting in line, I noticed that Wal Mart is currently selling a DVD with the second 2012 TMNT Crossover with the 1987 turtles. It only has "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" listed on it (along with "Lone Rat and Cubs", but that's a different episode altogether), however it's the full three parter all put together into one long episode. So it does, in fact, have "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady", "The Foot Walks Again!", and "The Big Blowout" all on it. I thought you all might like to know for whoever's interested in picking it up. Here's what the case looks like...

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the other thread for this. My bad, move along, lol.

Coola Yagami
09-19-2017, 04:07 PM
So I was at Wal Mart today, buying my Dad Wonder Woman for his birthday, and as I was getting in line, I noticed that Wal Mart is currently selling a DVD with the second 2012 TMNT Crossover with the 1987 turtles. It only has "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" listed on it (along with "Lone Rat and Cubs", but that's a different episode altogether), however it's the full three parter all put together into one long episode. So it does, in fact, have "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady", "The Foot Walks Again!", and "The Big Blowout" all on it. I thought you all might like to know for whoever's interested in picking it up. Here's what the case looks like...

Yep, all 3 parts but featured as one long episode.