PDA

View Full Version : Goku Collection

dragonside
09-19-2017, 11:55 PM
Hey Guys,

Just showcasing a short vid of my goku collection

Do you guys collect dragon ball z figures? Please share if you do.

This is just a starter one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT8vx_ZYEeo&t=3s

tmntfannumerouno
09-30-2017, 10:24 PM
That's a great looking collection. I personally don't collect these because the figuarts are a bit pricey and I tend to prefer articulated figures over statues anyway but bandai now has a cheaper line available so maybe i'll have to start collecting me some dragon ball z stuff.:lol:
Speaking of dragon ball z, do you know if wal-mart is carrying the new bandai 20 dollar figures in stores? I think I heard somewhere that gamestop has them but I don't know for sure.

DestronMirage22
10-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Nice collection dude!

Speaking of dragon ball z, do you know if wal-mart is carrying the new bandai 20 dollar figures in stores? I think I heard somewhere that gamestop has them but I don't know for sure.

I donít know about Walmart, but a couple Gamestops I visited did have them in stock. I believe they were the first store they started showing up in. Iíve also found them in Toys R Us, along with some new cheapy merch.

tmntfannumerouno
10-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Nice collection dude!

I donít know about Walmart, but a couple Gamestops I visited did have them in stock. I believe they were the first store they started showing up in. Iíve also found them in Toys R Us, along with some new cheapy merch.

Nice! I guess I'm going to gamestop today.:D

Slade
10-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Haven't been on lately, so just stumbling upon this. Will have to check it out after work.
I've got a Vegeta collection myself, not the largest or anything though.