PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta (TV series)

TurtleWA
09-28-2017, 05:37 PM
Never heard about it until a couple days ago. I watched the entire first season. I liked it. Not sure if I could have gotten into the show only watching an occasional episode on TV with commercials. But marathoning it on Hulu was good. I'm glad a second season is being made.

ProphetofGanja
09-28-2017, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I watched it all at once too, I liked it a lot. It'll be a long wait for Season 2 but it should be worth it.

The "trade up" episode was great, so was the B.A.N. episode and the club episode. Lot of great episodes.

TurtleWA
09-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Yeah the Club & trade up both good ones. The B.A.N. episode caught me by surprise with all the fake commercials. For a minute I thought that first Dodge commercial was real. I also liked Go For Broke, Nobody Beats the Biebs and The Jacket.

ProphetofGanja
09-28-2017, 05:58 PM
Yeah the Club & trade up both good ones. The B.A.N. episode caught me by surprise with all the fake commercials. For a minute I thought that first Dodge commercial was real. I also liked Go For Broke, Nobody Beats the Biebs and The Jacket.

Yeah, they're basically all pretty good episodes lol

I hope he can get back into the rhythm when it comes time to start shooting the next season. Recently a casting call (http://www.ajc.com/news/world/now-casting-donald-glover-atlanta-seeking-trashy-types-assistants-more/wL58BtEcug7D4sAgTD7VzH/) for "trashy looking white people" among other things :lol:

TurtleWA
09-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Yeah, they're basically all pretty good episodes lol

I hope he can get back into the rhythm when it comes time to start shooting the next season. Recently a casting call (http://www.ajc.com/news/world/now-casting-donald-glover-atlanta-seeking-trashy-types-assistants-more/wL58BtEcug7D4sAgTD7VzH/) for "trashy looking white people" among other things :lol:

I don't think it will be a problem for the cast to get back into the characters/roles even with the break. I think professional actors are able to be flexible like that.

I seen that headline about the trashy types. I would be perfect. :P